Amplemarket Bewertungen

von Amplemarket

Filtern nach:

Über Amplemarket

Amplemarket automtes all the tasks of selling: lead generation, email outreach and lead qualification etc..

Erfahre mehr über Amplemarket

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2019

"The best sales tool I have seen and used"

Kommentare: Their automated flows enabled us to reconnect with leads that we thought were lost which helped our business group grow the close rate by over 26%. Best cash we've put into a sales software to date.

Vorteile: I like the lead gen service a ton. We don't work in all states in the US and the general prospects we connect are continually moving so purchasing leads was a misuse of cash as a great many people had left the organization when we reached them. With Amplemarket we don't have this issue, I don't know how frequently they update their database yet we figured out how to make profiles for various areas and after three years we haven’t come up short on leads.

Nachteile: When we began working with Amplemarket the verification of their speculated email adresses was lower and our outreach campaigns used to have high bounce rates. We told their CS team and after a couple of days, our issues were tackled. Aside from this, we have not had any serious issues.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2019
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2019

"The most helpful tool in the market"

Kommentare: Since I'm a founder my time is extremely important. Their smart actions enable me to truly concentrate on my work and just focus on my inbox two or three times each day. I only need to go to my inbox when I receive a slack notification that there is something important, everything else just works on autopilot.

Vorteile: I really like that it spares me time on redundant tasks. Amplemarket helped us refine our sales operation. They helped us create our optimal client profiles and make email campaigns that have great results.

Nachteile: I’ve been a client for over 2 years, there is nothing I truly dislike. Amplemarket's team consistently works superbly and truly tunes in to criticism.

von Amplemarket an 3.9.2019

Thanks for the review,

It was really our mission to solve the redundant tasks, I'm happy you enjoyed it.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2019