SoGoSurvey Enterprise Bewertungen

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise

Über SoGoSurvey Enterprise

Eine echte End-to-End-Plattform für das Feedbackmanagement von Unternehmen, die nahtlos die Datenerfassung und -analyse automatisiert. Demoversion noch heute!

Erfahre mehr über SoGoSurvey Enterprise

Kathryn H.
Registered Nurse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2018

"I use SoGoSurvey to create online forms and it gets the job done beautifully!"

Kommentare: I work for a non-profit and I use SoGoSurvey to create online forms for volunteers to fill out and give me more information about them. I researched so many forms companies and didn't like how tedious the forms were to fill out online, or the price they were charging. (Most charge a monthly rate, and the volume of forms I will use each month didn't justify the cost.) With SoGoSurvey, filling the forms is simple and someone on a mobile device can do it as easily as someone sitting at a computer. The forms generated are clean, easy to read and allow some flexibility if you want to change up the design. I created a form using SoGoSurvey for my volunteers to give me basic info; then I created another form that volunteers can provide me with more background info and leave answers to open-ended questions. Finally, I have a reference form that I can email references. SoGoSurvey has made my job easier without sacrificing the quality/look of my forms. Best of all, it is free! If you are looking for a good forms software, give SoGoSurvey a try!

Vorteile: This software doesn't have to be limited to creating feedback surveys. I actually use it to create online forms for my non-profit. I have a lot of volunteers who want to come and I needed a way to create easy-to-use forms for them to fill out and give me the info I need from them.
I started out using the "free" package and even under a pre-designed form, the software will allow you to go in and make changes to better reflect your needs. Just make sure you don't exceed the number of questions on the form or it will ask you to upgrade to a paid package.
Because I work for a non-profit, once I was able to prove that I am indeed non-profit and advertised for SoGoSurvey on my website, they actually allow me to use the next level paid plan for free!
I am very happy with SoGoSurvey and plan to continue using the software.
Another awesome feature is that our volunteers can be English/Spanish speaking and SoGoSurvey has the option of choosing the language for the survey at the click of a button. This is such a key feature and I love it. (you will have to be able to speak the language you create the forms in, SoGoSurvey doesn't actually translate the content for you.)

Nachteile: I think navigating the actual site takes some getting used to. Once you are in a form, keep in mind that you will only see the form "on top" of the pile. What this means is there is a number counter, and you must click the drop-down arrow to see the other numbers of other surveys in order to review your responses. I think this could be improved, I would especially like to see the name of the person who filled out the survey used as an indicator in the "pile" of responses, rather than just a number. Also, when I print survey results it can take up to 6 pages with a narrow column of data, rather than 3 pages where the data takes up the entire page. It would be nice if this could be adjusted.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Cindy H.
Volunteer Coordinator
Darstellende Künste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.12.2019

"User Friendly Software and Responsive Company"

Kommentare: SoGoSurvey has exceptional customer service!!! This is the biggest reason I would choose to use SoGoSurvey. I LOVE the ease of building surveys, saving questions to use later, copying surveys to use again with minor edits, testing surveys, and looking at survey results. With the free non-profit upgrade we are able to get all the survey results we need to help our organization improve and meet the needs of our community. Downloading survey results is easy and the format of the results makes it easy to evaluate our results. Having used this survey company for a little more than a year, currently I have no reason to look for another survey company to use.

Vorteile: Being able to save questions in a question bank, copy surveys to re-use after editing, and reviewing the survey before sending are wonderful features. I can send test surveys to others for review as well. Free upgrade for non-profit does increases our survey limit so we don't worry about losing survey results because we reached our limit. Customer service is the best with responses almost the minute you ask for help!!! This is huge for me! I hate waiting day(s) to get answers to solve problems I may encounter. I haven't had very many problems with SoGoSurvey, so I don't contact them often, but the few times I have, they have always responded promptly. We can download all the results we need, no need to print it all up in order to share with members of our organization.

Nachteile: Getting a QR code was not as intuitive as SurveyMonkey, but their customer service easily bypassed this problem. The benefits of SoGoSurvey heavily outweigh the few things I liked slightly better about SurveyMonkey. The first year we applied for the free upgrade we needed to provide a review of their product. Because we had not used them before this was a problem, but the company was willing to work with us on this so that we could provide an honest review.

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 2.1.2020

Cindy, thank you for such a thorough review! We are so happy to support non-profits like yours.

I have passed along your accolades to our support team. I know they will be very appreciative! :)

• Bewertet am 26.12.2019
Amanda H.
Masters Organization Development - Student
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2020

"Easy to use Survey Tool"

Kommentare: Overall, the software is very easy to use. I would highly recommend this software to others. As a master's student I also appreciate the opportunity to use the program for free for one year. This will be very helpful in completing research projects.

Vorteile: SoGoSurvey offers a good library for templates for use or for ideas for creating your own survey. The variety of question formats is also very helpful. The software is very easy to navigate and use.

Nachteile: There are some question types that are only available in a higher plan. It would be nice if had the option to have a la carte options to add one or two question types.

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 7.6.2020

Good luck with your masters, Amanda! Thank you for the nice review. :)

• Bewertet am 25.5.2020
IT Professor
Informationsdienst, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2019

"Online survey tool that relies on most other competitors for it's product features"

Kommentare: Good for use, heavy on pockets!

Vorteile: Customer support is the main thing that I can talk about this survey software.
There are a bunch of people who constantly reply to our queries and issues, and get them fixed at high priorities when required.
The overall user interface is decent, although, it cannot be compared to the other brands.
It provides a wide variety of functionalities and tools and thus seems really great as and overall application. (All under one roof).
However, this sometimes looks densely populated when you are looking for one specific function and you have a lot of ways to do the same thing.
Creating and distributing surveys is the most basic part, but the reporting features makes the application really stand out!

Nachteile: It copies a lot of other survey tools and tries to replicate their premium functionalities.
The product management team seems to be pretty ordinary with their thinking and cannot go out of the box to widen the scopes of this application.
The tools are way too expensive and no comments on how their overall performance or scalability measures are!

• Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Claire G.
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2020

"Survey for Disseration"

Kommentare: It is really user friendly, gives you unlimited surveys/questions.
The online support team are really helpful.

Vorteile: It is really simple to use and gives you lots of function on a free basic account. I was able to design my own survey and use pre designed question formats.

Nachteile: That it capped my responses to 100 for my survey.

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 8.4.2020

We are so glad you switched to SoGoSurvey for your dissertation work, Claire! :)

• Bewertet am 4.4.2020
Cris W.
Associate Professor
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Easy to Use, Great Features for the Cost"

Kommentare: I wanted a simple tool that I could use to create surveys including automatic responses so that I could continuously collect data on personality. SoGoSurvey was perfect for my needs - reasonably priced and including the features I needed. Embedding in my academic page is very easy and their customer service is very good.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and allows me to group multiple questions into one category to report the results to participants. When participants know they will see their results, they are more likely to respond to the survey. I also feel that for the features provided, the software is reasonably priced. My institution purchases Qualtrics, and while excellent, that software is priced beyond the means of typical individual researchers.

Nachteile: Since I'm so interested in the reporting features for participants, I'd love to see more bells and whistles there - for example, the ability to automatically calculate the overall averages for categories and contrast that average with the participant's would be very helpful. However, I understand that such an advanced feature would be unreasonable for the charged price.

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 18.12.2019

As always, we're so pleased to be your platform of choice for your research, Cris. Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review!

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Valerie C.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Easy for All to Use"

Kommentare: They have great customer service, quick to respond with good information.

Vorteile: This survey platform is so easy for both the administrator as well as the survey respondents to use.

Nachteile: Nothing, it works great. I don’t have anything bad to say about it.

von SoGoSurvey an 15.1.2020

We love hearing this, Valerie! Best of luck with your future research. :)

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2020

"Friendly user "

Kommentare: On my way to create a survey. I am suggested by my senior about SoGoSurvey. Great experience with SoGoSurvey and having some assists from SoGoSurvey chat. It's really friendly user. Thanks for making my life easier with SoGoSurvey 👍👍👍

Vorteile: - Quick respond from SoGoSurvey chat
- Structured and well-organized software
- Easy to use with the guide of Tooltips and samples
- Friendly survey tools with nice graphic design

Nachteile: So far so good. Still on my way to explore the beauty of SoGoSurvey

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 24.4.2020

We're always happy to help! Enjoy your continued exploration of the platform. :)

• Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Craig S.
I.T. Lead
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2020

"SoGoSurvey does the job for us"

Kommentare: We have been using SoGoSurvey for a number of years now for our small charity and find it an invaluable tool for collating feedback from our course attendees. The range of features available within SoGoSurvey allows us to easily collect relevant information in an informative way. SoGoSurvey truly is an example of well delivered feedback and questionnaire device suitable for modern working environments. Its ease of use when creating surveys is comfortable to even novice users and for the more experienced among us, complex multi-level feedback forms are a doddle. And the end user experience is just as fluid; questions are clear – presented in a variety of available skins, themes and colour formats, question types are easy and straight forward to understand – multiple choice, multi-answer, true/false and many more! SoGoSurveys ability to deliver your questionnaire in a variety of formats is quite impressive and modern and certainly something we at BASICS are looking into utilising more. We currently provide our participants with a direct hyperlink to our various forms and questionnaires however embedding these forms is something that really excited us! All in all SoGoSurvey is a vast, fleshed out and very efficient survey system that we highly recommend to any business.

Vorteile: Full range of questionnaire features and question types.
Multiple methods of creating and sharing reports.
How quickly support reply to requests.

Nachteile: When first looking at creating a survey or report it's not instantly obvious how to use things but once you dig into it all the features we need are there.

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 3.7.2020

Wow -- this rave review has made our day!

Thank you for taking the time to detail so many of the SoGoSurvey platform features you have utilized. We love how knowledgeable of a customer you are, particularly around survey creation!

Thank you for your time!

• Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Michael F.
Grants Management Specialist
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"SoGoSurvey"

Kommentare: School surveys for collecting relevant research data

Vorteile: Easy to customize surveys; can easily incorporate surveys and results into social media; can customize notifications to keep abreast of updates

Nachteile: Cannot move created questions out of nested position; cannot publish results through app like other competitor programs

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 7.1.2020

Michael, we're glad to hear you have used many features, such as Rules and Alerts (notifications)!

You should be able to rearrange questions -- via our drag and drop feature -- at any time before your survey is live. If your browser is preventing you from doing so, our support team would be happy to help you troubleshoot! Please contact them at support1@sogosurvey.com.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Athena C.
Marktforschung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Sogosurvey: a life saver for all researchers "

Kommentare: Overall, ive used this survey platform for almost 2 years, and have designed many survey forms with sogosruvey, i can proudly say that it has saved me so much time. It only took me a day to design my questionnaire, distribute it via link, and all i had to do was sit back and wait for responses. I could see how many responses were made and i could also see which day the respondents completed the questionnaires. exporting the data was extremely easily, it cut my workload in half, i dont think i can say the same for other survey platforms. I have recommended Sogosurvey to many other research mates and they have all thanked me for it. and now i'd like to thank sogosurvey!

Vorteile: I absolutely loved the fact that it is so easy to navigate around. Everything you needed was there in the same page. I also love the level of customization sogosurvey offered, there are ready made templates that could be chosen for the convenience of the users. In comparison to other online survey platforms, i found that Sogosurvey extremely time saving, to make further changes and modifications to your questionnaire literally take only minutes to complete. I have had my respondents and other fellow research mates telling me how neat the survey form was. It could be easily viewed in a mobile, a tablet anywhere. I especially liked the "smartness" of the software. It catered to every need i wanted. I could also track the responses i had from my respondents, like how many was done on a particular day. which was so convenient! Last but not least, i cannot stress enough on how good the software was in terms of data exportation. I was surprised on how neat and organized all the data was in one excel sheet. Absolutely in LOVE.

Nachteile: I think the free package given was a little to basic. There was too little options for a new user to play around with. The free package offered could not justify half the greatness the software actually have with a paid package. I think this can be improved with a little bit more options, especially the question options. so that there is a good and satisfactory preview of how the survey will look like. One more thing, i think the instructions and video tutorials would be nice if they were more precise, as a new user, it could be difficult to navigate around looking for things you need as it takes some time to get used to. I would also like it if i could see who has responded to my questionnaire and when they responded.

von SoGoSurvey an 22.10.2019

Athena,

We thank YOU for your kind and thorough review. I've shared your feedback with our development team as well they never tire of compliments about their 'smartness.' :)

Cheers to successful research!

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Marisa G.
ATLAS Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2017

"SoGoSurvey combines outstanding features with top-notch, responsive customer support."

Kommentare: SoGoSurvey allows us to evaluate our educational training and initiatives in a way that other survey tools simply cannot do. Some of our surveys are fairly complex, with many opportunities for branching respondents either to or away from certain sections based on their earlier responses; SoGo enables us to do that. There are also 17 basic types of reports--most of which we don't need for our purposes, but they're available--and the ones we do use are highly customizable and nicely formatted. With certain key tweaks to the branching feature--specifically, adding a "hide/skip page" rule to make branching logic easier to create--it could be THE number one survey tool on the market, hands down.

Vorteile: We use SoGoSurvey because it offers the following key features, some of which are not available with other survey platforms:
1) the ability for respondents to print out their responses once they're finished
2) the ability for respondents to save and return later to finish longer surveys
3) the ability to either generate a multi-use survey link OR send individual invitations, thereby allowing for tracking of respondents; reminders can also be sent just to those who have not responded
4) a large number of question types, including advanced, multiple-part grids
5) skip logic and advanced branching functionalities
6) advanced reporting capabilities
7) highly competitive pricing for nonprofits/educational organizations
The interface is fairly easy to use, and the customer support is FANTASTIC; SoGoSurvey support professionals respond quickly and always provide helpful assistance.

Nachteile: The skip logic/branching interface can be a bit difficult to use, depending on what you're trying to do. For example, the advanced branching feature has no "hide/skip page" option and therefore requires an expert level of proficiency in branching logic in order to create more complex surveys. It would be so much easier if you could simply have respondents skip certain pages based on their responses, rather than creating a complex web of logic rules to accomplish this. Luckily, this is likely not an issue for the majority of survey users.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2017
Zoe R.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2017

"I am relieved and glad I found this platform, especially since they offer free student package."

Kommentare: Benefits I received were applying for a free year student option that offered features such as export report, analysis of data, complex questions (features of plus package), in addition to customising which personalises survey to specific topic. Other benefits include fast and helpful customer support, there is a instant message section at bottom of page called 'Chat with us', allowed me to ask questions and receive answers quickly. The layout, editing and design features made it easy for me to edit, place questions, the templates of surveys gave me an idea of layout and questions which allowed me to use it as a guide but edit accordingly.

Vorteile: This review is on version 8.0 of SoGoSurvey. The layout and design are user-friendly in the sense of allowing you to customise the survey design and questions. The variety of questions ranging from standard multiple choice, grid options such as matrix grid, radio grid, check box grid; there are also rating scales, this allows you to chose the best option for what you want to get out of, which was helpful since I had complex complex questions that needed to be asked in different ways. The layout, type & text the look and feel in the visual settings section. There are predesigned templates you can chose from or edit it yourself by going into the menu bar on right, where you can edit the font(size, font type). The background option in the side menu allows you to choose from a variety of different background or you could include your own image as a background. I found the interactivity of the platform easy to understand, the icons, editing was made easy since you could paste your questions from Microsoft Word or another online survey platform and did not need to retype them.
The basic package is a good way to introduce someone to the platform, since its free it allowed me to see the features, layout and questions offered as well as what is offered in plus or pro packages. In addition to being mobile friendly as well since the participants of survey I did and am doing are more likely to view and answer the survey on their mobile phones.

Nachteile: I have only used the basic package which is free, I used this package since its free yet it does not include some of the options the paid packages do. Question options such as the matrix grid, radio grid as well as advanced question options such as placing an attachment, rating radio button,rating drop down and horizontal radio are only available in the paid versions such as pro,plus and enterprise. If you want complex questions in the basic package that ask multiple thing such as matrix grid that has multiple choice and or rating scale, you need to use predesigned templates and edit the questions. You can also paste your questions from Microsoft Word or another survey platform into the survey but you will need to edit it, choosing the question type first then pasting the question in and the different options when you select edit.
Since I used the free package I could not include my own logo. If you want to upload your own background image in the side menu bar in the visual settings section, it needs to be a jpeg, png or gif, not a pdf. You also cannot adjust the position and scale of this uploaded image, suggesting that simple or background images that are abstract are best. In addition the basic package does not include report export options such as excel and Microsoft Word.

• Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Chris K.
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2016

"Your Academic Research Friend"

Kommentare: I needed a tool to conduct an online survey for my Bachelor's thesis. Therefore, I was reading a lot reviews and tried to compare features among various online survey tools. <a href="http://www.sogosurvey.com"Y>SoGoSurvey</a> sounded like a superior product at the price point where it is. Hence, I though I'll give it a try. So far I've had an excellent experience, simply because I was able to include everything I needed in my survey with ease. If I got stuck their customer service helped immediately. Overall I would recommend SoGoSurvey to my fellow students, particularly for the vast amount of features, great support, user friendliness, various data export options and beautiful designs.

Vorteile: <u>Survey Questions</u>
Currently 16 different types of survey questions are available (e.g. matrix grid, Intellimatrix, demographic text boxes and even file attachments). Those can be easily modified in up to 20 different ways.
<u>User Friendliness</u>
It's incredibly easy to build your survey. From the question types menu on the left side you just drag one of them into your dashboard and that's it. Each question type also has a little preview, so you can already see what they look like before using them. There is also a question bank where you can choose predefined survey questions or save your own ones.
You can also easily share one survey with other accounts. So it's easy to copy a survey or to work together on one. They also make it very easy for you to distribute your survey social media websites, regular websites, vial email and even via text messages. <u>Language Support</u>
I think 37 languages are currently supported. So your survey can be displayed in many different languages. That was one of the main reasons why I chose this survey platform because I needed mine to be in Korean.
<u>24/7 Customer Support</u>
Whenever you have a question, SoGoSurvey tries to answer within an hour. On average it took them only 15 minutes to offer help and answer my questions.
<u>Data Export and Reports</u>
Your survey can be exported in eight different file formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, Word, XML, SPSS, Access, Sogo1). Many other survey platforms offer far less than these.

Nachteile: <u>Instructions</u>
Although, video tutorials are provided, I think some of the instructions could be a little bit more precise. For example, if you use a trial version, only 100 responses are allowed or in order to have an introductory text that only appears on the first page you have to insert a comment box.
<u>Mobile Phone Layout</u>
If you have a survey with a matrix grid (e.g. Likert scales) it is difficult to answer because the question uses a lot of size of your screen, whereas the space for the answer buttons are really tiny. Hence, you always have scroll a lot.
<u>Korean Language not available on the Main Language Page</u>
On my main language page I wanted to add a comment in Korean. However, the language is not supported so that only question marks appeared.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2016
Athena C.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"Postgraduate's lifesaver"

Kommentare: As a researcher, i always found that data collection as well as analysis was always the most tedious thing in research, and i have always dreaded the process. However, it all turned around when i came across SogoSurvey. I actually get excited to further explore Sogosurvey. I read the reviews, and have heard good comments from fellow friends in the research field. Everyone recommends it! Though i have only tried the free basic package only, it was good enough to get me hooked on the ease of the whole thing and ultimately willing to get the plus or pro package. I absolutely love the customer support, i have never gotten such good and quick help from customer support in other survey platforms. I am extremely relieved that i came across Sogosurvey, after trying other survey platforms, i definitely choose Sogosurvey in a heartbeat!

Vorteile: I really liked that everything could be found in that page alone, rather than having to navigate from pages to pages like other survey tool that i have tried. The level of customization and user friendliness is astounding. I absolutely love that everything could only be a click away. I believe that it saves a lot of time, as it does not take long to watch the video tutorials and wait forever for the customer technical support to reply. I could get my questionnaires done and sent out in a day if i wanted to! I absolutely love the customer technical support. they take literally seconds to reply and provide you with helpful and precise instructions and solutions. The data exports and reports are great too, one need not worry about exporting reports and questionnaires, the formats and what not as they are easily done only a click away in a wide variety of export formats, which does not pose as a problem at all!

Nachteile: I've only tried the free basic package and i found that the free features given were a little too limited.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Hanifa A.
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2017

"SoGoSurvey for PostGraduate Supervision Reports"

Kommentare: I am a Senior Lecturer at the University of South Africa (UNISA). As part of my academic citizenship, I am responsible for collating reports on students' postgraduate progress on a six-monthly basis. The primary objective is to increase the M & D throughput rate. To achieve this objective, the Higher Degrees (HD) committee has elected to eradicate the paper-based cumbersome system in favour of an online automated system that is simpler and less time consuming for both students, supervisors and the administrative staff of the HD committee. The student reports assist in ascertaining what problems students may be experiencing in terms of their research and with their supervisor/co-supervisor, identifying remedial actions to address student problems in terms of training opportunities, escalating serious issues to the HD committee for intervention if necessary and to serve as an impetus for students to progress with their studies. The supervisor reports assist in determining the lack of progress from students, identifying remedial actions to address student problems in terms of training opportunities etc, identifying remedial actions to address supervisor problems in terms of training opportunities, co-supervision, online mentoring etc, escalating serious issues to the HD committee for intervention if necessary (e.g. problem students), and to prompt supervisors to improve their supervision skills. Various tools were investigated in terms of ease of use, cost, reporting features, etc. and the survey tool, SoGoSurvey was deemed suitable for the reporting system. 29 Questions for Students and 15 Questions for supervisors have been created. The reporting system was implemented in 2016 on the plus plan and was extremely successful. I created the survey which is actually a reporting system and found that students and supervisors found this system to be extremely efficient in contrast to the manual word documents we had. I could easily send reminders to students and supervisors regarding non-submissions and could also extract the unique survey URL's for students that did not receive the invitations. It was also possible to draw meaningful reports and statistics from the system. This greatly reduced administrative overhead and I received instantaneous support from the SoGoSurvey team. We will continue with the system this year although we would like to upgrade our package to take advantage of additional features.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Hanifa A.
Senior Lecturer
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2017

"Review on SoGoSurvey Software used for Postgraduate Reports"

Kommentare: Ease of use, the ability to track submissions, the ability to generate reports in various formats, the single URL key feature where it is possible to e-mail a person their unique URL, the ability to print the report as proof of submission and the reminder functionality where it is possible to send reminders to invitees regarding their non-submission.

Vorteile: The user friendly interface of the software, the instantaneous support and the ease of drawing reports. I used this SoGoSurvey as our PostGraduate Reporting system for both students and supervisors. I investigated several options and found SoGoSurvey the easiest to use. If students did not receive their invitation, I could send them the unique URL for their survey report. I was also able to send three reminders to both the students and supervisors to complete their reports. For the supervisor reports, I sent a survey invitation for every student they supervise and this enable me to track how many supervisors completed their reports. I found the report generation feature extremely useful and I was able to draw reports on the fly for presentation to management according to their specifications of what was required. Unfortunately, I was on the plus plan and had restricted functionality but this did not in any way hamper my use. Unfortunately, I could not populate the surveys with the details such as student number, etc for the supervisors because of the limited access. Also, supervisors and students could not save the survey as this option is not available on the plus plan. However, both students and supervisors could save their submissions as pdf files which is very useful. Generally, I was highly impressed with SoGoSurvey and wish to use it again for our reporting system.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Stephanie K.
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2016

"Great experiences with SoGo Survey!"

Kommentare: To finish my study of animal sciences, I am writing a master thesis on the subject of 'Parasite management in Austrian sheep production'. Me and my supervisors decided to distribute a online questionnaire to sheep breeders in Austria. The reasons were the easier and safer distribution compared to dispatch by mail, and the fact that I don't have to digitalise it myself to transfer them into the program for statistical analysis.
I have been searching for a online survey tool for months, but none of the providers I found, could suit my requirements. One the one hand, the software should allow me to create a professional questionnaire although I am technically not advanced. The more professional and reliable a survey is, the more the respondents are encouraged to answer all questions, I think.
On the other hand, I am a student with limited budget and my thesis is not part of a big university project, so my department does not pay for the subscripition fee. The costs for the software therefore should be preferably free.
Most of the providers (SurveyMonkey, umfrageonline.de, etc) have free trials, but the upgrades are mostly expensive. The fees per month are not affordable for me, and the billing for every response seems counterproductiv, because I want to get as many responses as possible, and can`t pay for every single one, due to my limited student's budget.
After I was really desperate on the search for a provider meeting my requirements, one of my colleagues recommended me SoGo Survey, because they offer a professional account for students for free. My colleague had positive experiences with the software. I was very happy and immediatly signed up for the basic account. I began to create my questionnaire, and found out that the tool is easy to use, the result looks very professional, even suitable for academic interests. An additional feature that I couldn't find at any other survey software, is to run reports on the responses. This is interesting during the survey, and will also be useful for the statistical analysis afterwards. Furthermore, the data can be exported easily to excel, csv, xml or spss, word or html!
I am glad to use SoGo Survey and looking forward to distribute my questionnaire and get lots of responses! I highly recommend SoGo Survey for everyone, especially for students like me. Thanks to http://www.sogosurvey.com/ !!
Stephanie Koller
Master Student at University of Applied Life Sciences Vienna

• Bewertet am 22.2.2016
Miguel V.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Best tool for gathering surveys and producing charts/graphs/reports"

Kommentare: My experience was great. I did a lot of my data gathering through surveys conducted with SoGoSurvey and the software organized my data into great charts/graphs/reports that I could simply copy and paste or download into my dissertation. It made presenting my data and analyzing my data so much easier than if I had to do a lot of this with an additional program. The program also had the safeguards needed to prevent duplicate entries and other factors that would affect the reliability of the data collection process. Overall I was very satisfied with SoGoSurvey and would use them again in a heartbeat for any project that required surveys or data collection.

Vorteile: What I liked the most about this software was that it could actually do everything I needed it to do. I had to get a premium package but it was well worth the investment to have software that could accomplish everything I wanted for my Doctoral Dissertation. I evaluated several other software packages and this was the one that was easiest to use and did exactly what it said it did.

Nachteile: I didn't find missing features, what I did find is that as with any software there is a learning curve. You have to learn how to do what you want to do with the software. The great aspect of the premium package was that it came with tech support and when I got stuck I would send an email and get a response pretty quickly. The helpdesk was always able to direct me to the right menu or option to accomplish what I wanted to do. My advice is spend some time learning the software and playing with the options before you actually engage in your actual project. It will help you a lot in using the software.

von SoGoSurvey Enterprise an 2.3.2020

Thank you so much for the thorough and kind review, Miguel! We are here for all your future survey needs. :)

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Felipe R.
Researcher
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2017

" Ideal for behavioural studies!"

Kommentare: Free account for student, and outstanding customer support.
Always quick answering and suggestions.

Vorteile: I have being using SoGosurvey for about two years now. During these years I have developed dozens of different questionnaires, within different levels of complexity. I use them mainly for my phd research, where I develop different types of behavioural tests. I must say that I am still quite happy with the service. I've seen that the SogoSurvey platform has evolved quite a lot within the last couple years, so it is definitively a service that keeps a constant upgrade policy. Hence, the resources to implement efficient surveys are always getting better and better. The graphics interface has also improved quite a lot. Customer's service is fast and 24/7. I am based in Europe, and always get quick answers when I have a specific inquiries, which is simply fabulous! The sogosurvey servers are quite stable. I have worked with other systems (such as Qualtrics), which usually rely on the university's servers, and therefore are significantly less stable. Finally, I can tell you that I will keep on using such services for a longer period time. I am very grateful of having found SoGoSurvey. The other ones available in the market won't go as smooth as this one. Of course, it is also important to mention that Sogosurvey offers special price ranges for students (like, free subscription...!), which is very convenient for researchers that are starting their careers. Cheers!

Nachteile: Still some features to include, such as randomisation of pages.
Overall, I find that the interface could be improved, but in general it is quite easy to handle.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"A very simple and quick surveying software."

Kommentare: A very Fast survey system, just add questions and that's it, sogosurvey will take care of everything. I created future equipment buying opinion and found its better to ask people about it and give them a form and get them to think before asking. People can fill the form on their convenient time and mood which helps me to get the most accurate result and get to the conclusion faster.
Also, their feedback and experience with the maker company also help me how simple it is to get service done as I work in a pro-environment and we need out equipment fast or we encounter loss.

Vorteile: I needed to survey 20 people very quickly and I found sogosurvey with over 500 reviews, mostly positive as my first choice. I register using my google account and that's it. After registration, it's tutorial video explains a lot and helps me to start quickly.
I started to add my question and within am hours my survey is ready. It is not an official survey but to choose the equipment for out future projects but all my participants think it is.
It is a well-designed template and really nice report. I can do a pool but the survey is so much flexible.

Nachteile: I have to refresh the windows after adding the survey form template. And after that, it is very fast and usable.

von SoGoSurvey an 7.11.2019

Hi! We're happy to be the platform you are using to help you select equipment for future projects. You made the right choice to go with SoGoSurvey for quick set-up and ease of use!

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Vithawat S.
Doctor
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2019

"My SoGoSurvey"

Vorteile: Hello, I'm a graduate student. Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University Must have a thesis for graduation And my thesis requires a questionnaire to collect data In the first part, the general questionnaire will be made. But the advisor recommends doing an online questionnaire to gain access to a new generation Convenient and very cost effective No need to move data from paper to the computer, reduce data errors significantly.
Then find out what kind of online questionnaire to use. Have tried using many websites that are available But enough that each website Will have different advantages or disadvantages Like the look of the questionnaire, not attracting to do Or not, can show some image Until a friend suggested Sogosurvey found that the external image was beautiful Attract people to do it. Can change many image styles Can add many features Until able to tell that the Sogosurvey will be a very good online questionnaire Very suitable for me Making research much easie
Would like others to try and like it like me

Nachteile: The questionnaire cannot be created directly in Thai. Must be created in English first

von SoGoSurvey an 24.6.2019

Vithawat,

We are so glad that your research was made easier with SoGoSurvey and that you were able to take advantage of our versatile design features.

Thank you for leaving a review!

• Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Olaf B.
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2019

"Amazing tool to support your research!"

Kommentare: SO HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE

Vorteile: I am so extremely satisfied with the software interface of SogoSurvey. The absolute pros of this software are definitely a very good and extremely friendly service. Via many ways, my research was effectively supported with an amazingly nice designed website interface. With the use of this tool, I was able to create my desired measurement instrument. With this successful instrument, I was now able to distribute and collect data. It proved the quality as I collected 100 responses within one day with a minimal effort of distribution​. And no bad experienced were received from one single respondent. Also, I could track the progress very clear and easy in the monitor interface. I absolutely love the bilingual​ option of SoGoSurvey as now I was able o distribute the same survey in both Mandarin and English which enlarged​ the quality of my instrument. I was now able to successfully​ make my 7 scales​ Likert​ survey with an additional section to collect demographic information of the participants. The distribution​ options are very very easy and besides the email options,​ it was nice to create the embed links to share on Facebook​ and other social media​. I could not imagine a better survey tool and therefore I highly​ recommend​ this tool to everyone.

Nachteile: No cons founded in this period. The overall service solves every issue very adequate. SoGoSurvey is ready to face their challenges and yours! Amazing!

• Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Amelia K.
Vice President
Fundraising, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2018

"Charity that is given the pro version of SoGoSurvey for free but if we advertise for them"

Kommentare: Surveys for our organization.

Vorteile: Full featured, free for charity, professional look and feel. Like that you can ask more than 10 questions. Like the grid style questions. Like the "if logic" to fork the survey. Like that I can customize/brand the header. Language translation section is critical for our organization.

Nachteile: Like the software a lot and appreciate that as a charity, SoGoSurvey gives us the full version for free. Unfortunately though the hurdles to getting the service are more than the value we get out of the tool. The free version is a one year plan for which we put a logo on our website all year and like the company on facebook. We are a small all volunteer parent organization and send out a survey once a year. We can barely train people on which logins to use let alone consistently use and support the same online tools. To lock our account each year until we send an email to customer service and have to fill out surveys / more product advertising is nearly a time-prohibitive hurdle to having our organization continue to use the software. Sorry to sound entitled and thankless but it just takes too much hand-off to keep this account working smoothly for our group.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2018

"A good survey represents a clear business idea "

Kommentare: Save time and effort with the best results in your business

Vorteile: The social sciences, as well as the disciplines related to trade and finance, build their research, results and conclusions using the different types of surveys. The SoGoSurvey platform offers a wide range of templates with their respective questions with a suitable format for the surveys, as well as the most common questions and answers, and the best thing is that it offers personalized design options, which allows you to distribute your surveys by different media. Then, complement your research with the reports module, which will allow you to analyze the data quickly and in real time through the reports module which can generate results in graphics, or if you wish, in diagrams of high professional level , which can be adjusted to your needs and requirements.

Nachteile: Every good system, in any field, must be checked according to the real needs of the organizations, since, although there is a "basic" version of this system, which is free, it is important to evaluate if it is possible to cover all of them. and each of the corporate needs. In general, these versions are very limited, so it is advisable to contact the support staff, who are always attentive to your requirements.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2018