Über PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall ist eine kostenlose Online-App, die Einzelpersonen und Unternehmen dabei hilft, Social-Media-Posts, Promo-Videos und mehr zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über PosterMyWall

This software is super easy to use and has helped me offer more design options to my customers.

I haven't yet come across anything I don't like, although the app is a little hard to use.

Bewertungen zu PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 169 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PosterMyWall bereits verwendet?

Marketing Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to our lobby.

Kommentare: We've gotten many compliments on our display board and the graphics used. The designs definitely help it stand out in our lobby.

The templates are excellent quality and professional looking.

Sometimes searching for a particular theme template can be cumbersome.

Ansh
Ansh
Operations Specialist in Indien
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best animation and poster designing platform

Kommentare: The platform is great it has helped us to create a bridge with our digital audiences and followers. Now we are able to deal with a larger bunch of people just by little creative mind and features of postermywall.

The drag and drop option available in the platform makes the whole process very easy and smooth. Postermywall has a user-friendly interface which helps you to create great animations and designs. Now I can post different types of business ads and offer posters made by postermywall on our digital platform which has resulted in increasing our over all customer engagement.

Although there are lots of templates but for some domains, you won't get the perfect template to work on it and it has few image editing options which is not sufficient sometimes. The app version of the platform is worse it doesn't work properly and crashes by itself. You may need to take help of other platform if you need some premium-level design.

Andrew
Andrew
Company Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

Kommentare: Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website. Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors. Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

THOMAS
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Best most Simple Graphic & Motion Design Program on the market

Kommentare: Poster My Wall has been a game changer for all of my graphic designs needs.

Ease of use, lots of variety, endless templates and design ideas.

Limited amount of custom fonts available.

Erica
Pub in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, even for a beginner like myself

Kommentare: A friend recommended it to me and. I’m so thankful she did! I like it very much!

Ease of use, many templates, photo, audio, music and video options to choose from, or create your own, and a good price

Every time I save, I have to go back to My Stuff to retrieve my project to continue editing.

Yusuph
Administrator in Tansania
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yusuph PosterMyWall

I like it because it is easy to use, it's not complicated and do not need a lot of graphic designing knowledge to use.

Needs a very stable internet to open and load files and features.

Debbie
Regional Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great quick way to create art by using templates.

Kommentare: I've used the product for many years for nonprofit work, property management events and personal events. Overall, it is a quick way to create a flyer.

Easy to start with template ideas of similar nature. This also provides graphics that are not uploadable.

Lack of flexibility in spacing and layering art. In word for example: can add art behind, in front of or around text.

Randolph
Creator in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product with room to grow in it's core functionality

Kommentare: My experience with PosterMyWall has been positive and I have recommended it to several colleagues over the past couple of years.

The templates and user interface make it easy to create great designs quickly.

The product does not allow Copy & Paste between multiple designs when in edit mode. Copy & Paste is the most basic functionality of an authoring & publishing tool. I understand that this is difficult given browser functionality when moving things between browser tabs. But, there is a very simple solution that could be implemented with about 10 days (80 hours) of development time. Contact me if you are interested in the requirements for a Copy & Paste feature.

Herb
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

A True Digital Gift

Kommentare: Ease of use has saved time and proved to be a positive use of time involved. Enhanced presentations and allows for professional looking quality.

Very easy to use. Does not require master skills to use. Easily accessible templates and images but easily accepts my own.

Does not accept HEIF Images. Thereby limiting use of my personal files unless I first convert them which now means increasing my storage size.

Gail
Assoc. Minister in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: I have used poster my wall for church, my cruise business and personal. The templates are easy to use and modify. The quality is great

The different templates for all my needs and being able to modify them

I haven’t found anything I don’t like as of yet.

Owner/Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PosterMyWall - for ease, convenience, and professional posts and documents

Kommentare: PosterMyWall has made my social media posting, my digital posting and my printing to post beyond simple. I do not feel that I need to hire someone to do this for me, whereas before using this product, I felt that my creations just weren't at the level I wanted them to be at. It has definitely raised the quality of our posting, and therefore raised the perception of our business to match what the quality of our business product is.

The ease with which I can create anything - in a variety of sizes - is incredible. It no longer needs to be a 'forever project'. It's quick and with the templates provided, there are always ideas there to spur on the imagination.

I would love to be able to change the size of a creation and have all the pieces of it be proportional. I often need to do a social media post, a website page, a poster and a flyer that I would like to be nearly the same. But, when it's resized, not all the parts resize, and so everything has to be manually moved around and resized.

Ngong
Graphic Design in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good app for quick graphic images

Kommentare: Excellent. The interface is user friendly and everything is made easy with the drag and drop tool. More free templates helped me achieved graphics more faster

It's easy interface allows even those with no graphic design experience to create attractive designs with another good advantage of the app is the large variety of templates available, which can be without difficulty custom-made to meet your particular needs. Additionally, the app's intuitive drag-and-drop feature makes it simple to add images, text, and different diagram factors to your posters. Another pro is the potential to save and access your designs from any device, making it a awesome tool for on-the-go sketch work.

Haven't really gotten any major disadvantage

Thomas
Director of Operations in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poster my wall review

The ease and quickness in which i can make a flyer

Too many digital options, prefer the still flyer option

Haywood Nicholas
President in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Tina
Assistant to the President & Assistant to the Director of Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great service to use on a daily basis!

Kommentare: Great! Awesome! Extraordinary! Would definitely recommend!!

There are so many features that are available to make any type of digital or physical print. The program is also very user friendly.

Everything has been great so far! The only minor thing I would mention is that it would be nice to have a "fill" option to use on graphics.

Jason
Student in Jamaika
Design, Selbstständig

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are; The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Erwin
Systems Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Its a great program

Kommentare: I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Elizabeth
Musician in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Great in Many Areas, and Can't Beat the Price!

Some of my favorite posters have been created using PosterMyWall. The variety of options for layout and background are nice, and look more professional than most similar apps/software.

Some issues with saved product looking different and/or distorted from prior to saving for print or export.

Eva
Senior information agent in Uganda
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Graphic designs

Kommentare: Posters are well designed and can be printed

PosterMyWall can design different flyers of different designs and posters

Buying one flyer or poster design is expensive compared to the monthly subscription.

Joseph
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Poster Your Social Media wall, with my designs!

Website ease of use. Easy workflow to understand.

More graphic creators, so you can offer different styles of design concepts.

Chantel
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Satisfied Client

Kommentare: Overall great experience

I like the frequent enhancements and upgrades.

When I receive my cashout/royalities. Sometimes it takes a while even when I reach my reward amount of increments of $50. I also don't like that I have a specific amount of background remover chances. If I delete or undo, I am not sure if it has reset the count.

Monique
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Triangle Society

Kommentare: PosterMyWall has saved our small non-profit money, while making a look professional on a budget!

The simple step by step process for creating marketing materials is easy .

I have yet to use the integration process, but plan to use it in the near future.

Samuel
Director in Nigeria
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Easiest online graphics tools

Kommentare: The best i have always loved to use. It makes my online design faster and easier.

The easiest to use for even a lay man and the ease of customisable tools like working on the regular Corel draw. So easy and with nice features and templates.

not being able to save ones design until subscribed.

Karhy
Executive Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Resource for Neophytes

Kommentare: What a wonderful tool especially for those on a budget or with little graphic design training.

I am not a graphic designer but since learning of Poster My Wall, been able to provide excellent graphics, posters, flyers, etc for our needs without hiring a graphic designer which resulted in us saving our budget $.

Perhaps more direct access to answer questions.

Martisha
Event Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product To Work With

The product is simple and easy to use. There are plenty of template options to choose from and you can search for what you are looking for.

You can't have multiple pages in on documents. So if you need the same base flyer, but need to change one part you have to save a new documents. I would like to have a way to have multiple pages in one design.