QuickBooks Online Advanced Erfahrungen

Über QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks ist eine End-to-End-Unternehmensführungssoftware, die mit deinem Unternehmen mitwachsen kann.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Online Advanced

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

4,0

QuickBooks Online Advanced hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 909 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuickBooks Online Advanced bereits verwendet?

Eva
bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

#1 Tool for my Business

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

Kommentare: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Antwort von Intuit

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for an awesome review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Krystal
Software Solutions in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QBO needs to be your go-to

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

QuickBooks online's ease of use makes it a perfect accounting solution for everyone from new business owners with little to know accounting knowledge to CPA's

While it tries to make things easier some of the defaults are a bit confusing to the accountant

Debi
VP Operations in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed in QB Online constant updates

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been beyond frustrating working with QB customer service to add back a column on a report that was removed (probably accidentally in June 2023). I want to see the NOTES field added back to the Customer export and have reached out to numerous supervisors and have been told many times it will be added back. It is now 10 months later and the field has not been added back.
I have provided "Feedback" numerous times as well.
Super frustrated with the customer support team not taking steps to fix this.

It's important to access QB from different computers/locations.

It has been beyond frustrating working with QB customer service to add back a column on a report that was removed (probably accidentally in June 2023). I want to see the NOTES field added back to the Customer export and have reached out to numerous supervisors and have been told many times it will be added back. It is now 10 months later and the field has not been added back. I have provided "Feedback" numerous times as well. Super frustrated with the customer support team not taking steps to fix this.

Crystel
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a small business owner

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It’s perfect for any small business owner wanting to control their accounting themselves.

I have no cons for this service. It does exactly what I need.

Shrijana
Accounting Manager in Kanada
Museen & Institutionen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Accounting Assistant

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: This is great accounting platform which save time & money to get best result.

All aspects such as invoicing, reporting, sales tax....

This is perfect for us and can't remember of any cons as of now.

Wes
Wes
Vice President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Sofware You Love To Hate

Kommentare: We have used Enterprise for years and we had to make a change because our inventory was getting out of control. Sadly, Enterprise is missing about 5 things to make their manufacturing perfect and it just doesn't look like that is ever going to happen. Accordingly, we had to try and find an MRP software and the only way it would work well was moving to QBO. This was like making a choice to either get punched in the gut or punched in the throat. Either inventory was workable or accounting was workable.

It integrates with our current ECommerce cart and a few other programs (e.g. Zapier).

They have radically tried to over-simplify the product. For instance, the Vendor tab being under Expenses. As every accountant knows, Vendors aren't solely about Expenses. This is just one example of how, in trying to make this product more intuitive, they have thwarted anyone with accounting experience in using it. There are so many things you cannot delete. Too many to try and list here.

Antwort von Intuit

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us, Wes. Receiving your feedback will only help us continue to improve the product.Feel free to check out the QuickBooks Blog, as this is where your feedback comes to life:https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv. We hope you have a great business year filled with success and great health during this difficult time! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Lisa
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not Suited for Nonprofit Organizations

3,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: While we have cobbled together charts of accounts to somewhat make it useful for our organization, when we can afford accounting software made for nonprofits we will change systems. This has been a painful learning experience.

Low cost, easy to find CPA who knows how to use it

It may be fine for a for-profit business, but it is not well suited for nonprofit organizations that must do fund accounting.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks is the standard, but they're starting to abuse that position

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like how Quickbooks is integrated with everything (banks, other CRMs, etc). It's also fairly easy to use once it's setup correctly by an accountant that knows what they're doing.

I feel like the product never gets any better, but the price keeps going up. Given that hooking up all your accounts is so time-consuming, it feels like they are abusing their relationship with their users. What else am I getting for my extra $10/month? When your user base is primarily small businesses, it feels predatory that they can just up their revenue by 100s of millions of dollars without doing anything to earn it.

Liezel Jane
Finance Controller in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Online Advance review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Making my job a lot easier and faster. Making me have more time for my family.

Real-Time recording and easy to navigate.

I like everything in QBO Advanced. Nothing at all!

Liorah
Accounts Payable in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks is an efficient way of book keeping

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Lots of features to pay invoices and keep track of customers

Customer names can be duplicates and repetitive

Molly
Senior Financial Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Move My Company Ever Made

Kommentare: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Kyle
Accounting in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

LeAnn
VP, Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So much better than complicated systems!!!

Kommentare: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Joe
COO in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Option Out There

Kommentare: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Curran
Admin Assistant in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complicated Software, With Deep Capability

Kommentare: Overall I find it very helpful. It is easy to enter and find bills. It had a steep learning curve, but once overcome, it is extremely helpful software.

The ability to find any transaction, bill very fast. There are reports that can be deeply customized, bills can be searched easily, and it is easy to switch between companies.

It has too many features! It has a million options, and options within options. If you are inexperienced with the software, it can be hard to find what you are looking for. Once you do find things it becomes quite simple.

Antwort von Intuit

We love knowing you've been able to locate the transactions you're looking for quickly and easily, as well as create customized reports to view specific data, Curran! We wanted to make sure to provide as many options and features as possible to meet your business needs. To find out more about how certain features work in QuickBooks, we invite you to check out our video tutorials: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/ Thanks for a great review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Sara
Administrative in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Insightful

Kommentare: Since switching to QBO Advance our company has not only been able to work efficient and effectively but also pinpoint trouble areas both within our financials and bookkeeping. We have been able to work towards correcting and improving these areas. Overall, we are very happy with our experience thus far with QBO Advanced.

There are several features we find extremely convenient, including, the ability to directly connect our bank accounts, remote access to our software, and the at a glance profit and loss for projects. We also find the project feature to be the most useful and enjoy the hourly cost rate within projects to be extremely insightful. A final area we find extremely useful is the user permissions feature within QBO Advance; this feature has given us the ability to broaden our users and therefore increase our workflow efficiency without sharing our financial data.

We have found the payroll add-on to be difficult to work with, specifically, distributing the different pay rates because our employees get paid different wages when working on government jobs as well was when they work overtime. Overtime does not seem to accurately pull from the time cards and pay appropriately for overtime. We also wish more payroll data had transferred when switching from desktop to online.

Ross
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good, a few times either myself or another user has made a mistake but with the help of online and phone support we got the issue fixed in a timely manner.

Overall the software is easy to use and robust New features have a learning curve as with most things, the online help with this is good.

The price can be daunting for smaller businesses or even individuals

Katherine
Office Manager in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QuickBook Online Advanced Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been mostly positive. There was a major issue earlier this year where the one account we used was not allowing me to pay for the service. It said my accountant had billing rights, but he wasn't getting bills either. We would randomly and for days at a time not be able to access this one account at all. I would call and call and each representative that I talked to had different "solutions" but none of them worked. One even told me that our entire data was gone because we didn't pay the bill and we would have to start a new account. It was pretty ludicrous. It literally took about five months to get it resolved when finally, the last of about 13 reps that I talked to did what really needed to get done to fix it. Just seems like they're not on the same page as far as knowledge of this software.

For the most part, this software is user friendly. It is organized and efficient and keeping my accounting and bookkeeping for the company on track.

There are several things this software does (or doesn't do) that make it a bit cumbersome. For example, there are certain accounts you cannot load into vendor details because it's not a "cost". But we have "cost of sales" and that is one of our biggest used account but I cannot load it into vendor cards just because it's not a cost account. I don't like the way the reconciliation works. I don't use the automatic feature because it makes it harder than it's worth when I have to go out of the menu altogether for it to register that something that automatically "reconciled" is to be accounting for.

Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks for Quick book keeping

Kommentare: Lastly i would say that this product is very good for small to midsize companies, but for large entities it may not offer much benefit. i personally have very good experience using this software because of its user friendliness.

Ah , this product is a life savior, previously i was using a Fox pro base customized accounting software which was a big headache. this product is bug free and provided smooth book keeping experience. The best thing about this software is its user friendliness, which is in my opinion far better than any other software available .

what i don't like about this software is it limitation to customization, you can not change this according to your specific needs. some times times you need to customize your processes and functions to fit in to QuickBooks advance. Secondly, this is for the small to mid size organizations not for big and multinational entities. For me i had difficulty in setting up project accounting because of less options are available. it is also to note that there is no automated procedure for fixed assets capitalization like other ERPs

Norah Bird
CFO/COO in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks

Kommentare: Overall I am impressed with the software, I just do not like being held ransom by having no means of reviewing the history of our accounting records electronically. We can only review static, saved documentation

I like the fact that it is fairly accurate in predicting what account should be used once it has encountered the same transaction from a bank account or credit card.

The constantly increasing price but no new features to justify the increased cost. I think the thing I dislike the most is that the system will not allow the User to take a backup copy. We rely on their cloud and if we stop using their software, we cannot run or produce an electronic backup that we can review without continuing to pay for the software subscription. It is imperative that reams of reports and ledgers are and no electronic format that we can review our records.

Courtney
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Quickbooks Online is great!

Kommentare: Very pleased

I use QBO daily. I appreciate this as our main payroll and accounting system. Quickbooks easily integrates with our third-party websites and needs; eg. credit card processing, Paypal, as well as our donor base as we are a 501c3 non profit. I did not have a background in accounting or business management. Quickbooks Online made it very easy to learn how this function works. QBO Customer service always goes above and beyond assisting any needs. Minimal downtime and errors with this software. Very Happy.

Over the years QBO has made many advancements and received customer feedback for a quicker, simpler way to run and access reports. I do not have any issues using this software.

Eric
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

As a General Contractor I wouldn't recommend

Kommentare: Frustrating

Nothing really. We used to have QB desktop and it was pretty solid, but it was clunky for our remote accountant to access the desktop version (possible, just challenging for only our accountant or we could be on the desktop version at a time). Otherwise it the desktop version was great.

Where do I start. Customer service knows 'zero' about the construction industry hence can't relate to questions regarding simple things such as sub-contractor W9 and certificate of insurance (COI) storage. QB desktop has a place for input of COI storage with the addition of 'reminders' when a sub's COI expires. The online version has nothing for this (and this is a big deal for a growing general contractor - keeping track of COI manually is a huge pain). Also, when adding a project (location) for an Existing customer one would think you could go into an Existing customer profile to create a new project - but no, you have to create an entirely new CUSTOMER to do this, when all you are doing is adding a project to an existing Customer. It's baffling. Our accountant also doesn't like QB online and commented it was designed by website designers - not accountants. I agree. We're looking for new accounting software.

Samantha
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mandatory for Business

Kommentare: It has been good. The price is a pain, but you get a ton of features even if you dont use every single one. We have enjoyed using QBO for years and will continue to use the service.

-The customer service is on point every time. They are super helpful and can help you with errors and questions of any sorts. Any time I have had to contact them, they are quick and helpful. They also are kind! -New Features added all the time

- Wont save the date to the actual date. It saves the last date you put in, which can be a really huge error later if you didnt change the date and went about your day. -Prices tripled and they did add a ton of features, they arent really used by my size company and we had to get the upgraded version for ONE feature we use, which feels like waste

Director of Finance in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online is easy to use and overall great value for the price

Kommentare: Overall very positive. My only gripes are listed above. They are just a few changes I'd like to see happen. Will continue using QB Online and hope to see improvements in the future!

Online access, ease of use, and overall user friendliness. Also love that you can add attachments to each entry. Fantastic, because then I don't have to go digging in a file cabinet to find the supporting documentation.

Custom reporting could definitely be improved. You can't select from nearly the amount of data items that are necessary. Also, a great feature to add would be the option to add a single attachment to bulk transactions. I would love to see this implemented. IE: when using "Batch Transactions" you could add a single report to the 25 different entries made in the batch. Also, another thing would be that you can list multiple departments on one invoice/sales receipt (IE make it a line item) instead of having to generate separate invoices/SR.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, realiable and easy to use

Kommentare: Accounting made easy even for those bookkeepers or accountants new to the software.

QuickBooks for nonprofits can handle small nonprofits and large ones as well. The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program. I just hand up and call again to talk to someone else.