QuickBooks Online Advanced Bewertungen

Über QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks ist eine End-to-End-Unternehmensführungssoftware, die mit deinem Unternehmen mitwachsen kann.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Online Advanced

Senior Talent Manager
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Quickbooks for Invoicing"

Kommentare: My overall experience is a great experience. I knew nothing about QB when I first started working at my job and now I can say I know my way around it pretty well. It wasn't hard to learn at all.

Vorteile: I love how easy this software is to use. When you first sign on it seems right off the bat a bit complicated but the more you use it on a dally easier it gets.

Nachteile: Honestly I can sit here and say there isn't something I don't like about this. It is very simple and easy to use.

Harmony F.
Business Office Manager
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"QBO is Definitely Different"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Vorteile: What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Nachteile: There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Gary T.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Adequate for simple product businesses"

Kommentare: We run our business on it and have to work around all the limitations, it gets the job done, but we spend a lot of time having to use excel outside the product to get things completed. It is getting better but so slowly we have considered moving to another online software package.

Vorteile: QBO is an easy to use intuitive accounting software package with generally reliable online access. It has the basic accounting features that you would expect for a small business, but lacks the detailed features necessary for a bundled product business (one where your product is composed of Bill of Materials and you need to track the details on the sub components - think of gift baskets with 10 items in it, and the basket has a single SKU.) QBO has been improving in many ways and priority circle is a welcome addition to getting support.

Nachteile: The Reporting is really poor, you cannot simply build a report using any fields there are significant limitations of what fields you can include in a report. For instance you cannot write a report with customer and invoice information in it. IE. What customers have bought what products and when - this can't be done you need to export all the data and then do your own intersection to answer that question. There is really limited inventory tracking - as long as you stock and sell individual wigets your are ok, but if you sell bundles you are screwed. We have to do all inventory tracking outside of QBO because it is so lacking. You can't not do line item discounts. You cannot have negative product line items ( like volume discounts or returns, etc.) There are so many basic features in QBO Desktop that are totally lacking in the online version.

Kyle H.
Accounting

"Ease of use"

Kommentare: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Vorteile: Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Nachteile: The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Kevin Z.
Director Of Operations
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"The one stop software for any Business"

Kommentare: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Vorteile: This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Nachteile: The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Ryan C.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Quickbooks Online Advanced"

Kommentare: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Vorteile: There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Nachteile: Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Molly C.
Senior Financial Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Best Move My Company Ever Made"

Kommentare: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Nachteile: You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Leann S.
VP, Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"So much better than complicated systems!!!"

Kommentare: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Vorteile: We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Nachteile: The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Kristen F.
Accounting Dept
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Great step up from QB desktop"

Kommentare: QB Advanced has been a great addition to our workplace. I am the main user and I like the ease of reports and other functions.

Vorteile: The product is user friendly. It is easy to navigate and find all the features. The tech support are always friendly, fast and always help with any questions I have had.

Nachteile: There are many features that we do not use, but I'm sure would be helpful to other companies.

Laura R.
Digital Strategist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features"

Kommentare: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

Vorteile: The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Nachteile: QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Tammy P.
Staff Accountant
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"It's All About The Extras"

Vorteile: QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Nachteile: We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe M.
COO
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"The Best Option Out There"

Kommentare: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Vorteile: I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Nachteile: The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Michael L.

"QBO Improving"

Kommentare: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Vorteile: Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Nachteile: Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Sabrina R.
CFO
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Multi Small Company"

Kommentare: Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

Nachteile: The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Richard M.
Director of Operations
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance"

Vorteile: Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

Nachteile: If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.

April F.
Vice President, Secretary, Treasure
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and use.
Help section is very useful.
Most everything is intuitive to figure out.
It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime.
Mobile access is good.
The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

Nachteile: CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Sara H.
Administrative
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Efficient and Insightful"

Kommentare: Since switching to QBO Advance our company has not only been able to work efficient and effectively but also pinpoint trouble areas both within our financials and bookkeeping. We have been able to work towards correcting and improving these areas. Overall, we are very happy with our experience thus far with QBO Advanced.

Vorteile: There are several features we find extremely convenient, including, the ability to directly connect our bank accounts, remote access to our software, and the at a glance profit and loss for projects. We also find the project feature to be the most useful and enjoy the hourly cost rate within projects to be extremely insightful. A final area we find extremely useful is the user permissions feature within QBO Advance; this feature has given us the ability to broaden our users and therefore increase our workflow efficiency without sharing our financial data.

Nachteile: We have found the payroll add-on to be difficult to work with, specifically, distributing the different pay rates because our employees get paid different wages when working on government jobs as well was when they work overtime. Overtime does not seem to accurately pull from the time cards and pay appropriately for overtime. We also wish more payroll data had transferred when switching from desktop to online.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Beth M.
Owner and COO
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"All-Encompassing, Integrated Accounting Program for Small Businesses"

Kommentare: Sending invoices out to clients on a recurring basis used to vex me! But invoicing with QBO is quick and simple and I can see whether the client has open/viewed the invoice. Now I can even create invoices in batches! I can send reminders, statements, and clients can pay online with credit cards or ACH, allowing cash flow to improve. I can also see AR reports and then follow up easily.

Vorteile: Overall this product is easy to use and offers the tracking resources our company needs. I also love the add-ons for processing payroll and the merchant services. It is a seamless, easy process for me to process payroll at a fraction of the cost of payroll processing companies. Also, I have yet to find a per transaction cost lower that Intuit's Merchant Services, plus it cuts the amount of work I would have to do if I used an outside credit card processor. I also like that this is cloud-based, online software that I can access from any computer at home and at work (or even at a coffee shop).

Nachteile: When I have a question or need assistance, the customer service has not been as good as I would expect to support what is, in my opinion, such a great software. QBO Advanced, however, has upgraded with a service called Priority Circle.

Samantha M.
Controller
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Mandatory for Business"

Kommentare: It has been good. The price is a pain, but you get a ton of features even if you dont use every single one. We have enjoyed using QBO for years and will continue to use the service.

Vorteile: -The customer service is on point every time. They are super helpful and can help you with errors and questions of any sorts. Any time I have had to contact them, they are quick and helpful. They also are kind!
-New Features added all the time

Nachteile: - Wont save the date to the actual date. It saves the last date you put in, which can be a really huge error later if you didnt change the date and went about your day.
-Prices tripled and they did add a ton of features, they arent really used by my size company and we had to get the upgraded version for ONE feature we use, which feels like waste

Tara S.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Works well for small business"

Kommentare: On a day to day bases, it is easy to use and easy to see a quick snapshot of where our company stands. Customers can view and pay their invoices online and money is deposited quickly. It has helped increase our cashflow.

Vorteile: The software was fairly easy to set up and is very easy to use. Very forgiving. Errors can be corrected easily. (with the exceptions noted below)

Nachteile: The recurring transaction feature does not always work as expected.
Accounts or products that are created in error can only be made inactive, not deleted. We now have a lot of extras since the accountant that helped us import our Sage data imported everything twice. We have 2 of all our products and accounts.

David N.
CFO
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"QBO Advanced is underrated"

Kommentare: QBO is easy to use and not because it's aimed towards inexperienced users or people who have no accounting background. It can be simple or used in advanced ways.

Vorteile: The dashboard, cloud-based nature, and layout of the software has been up to date for at least 7 years whereas other general ledger software have stuck with more traditional builds.

Nachteile: There isn't much I dislike. There are changes that are desired but these are features that other software also do not have.

Anibal A.
Fiscal Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Product"

Kommentare: Very user friendly

Vorteile: Easy to use, is easy tp customize to our agency need,

Nachteile: ability to change transactions once created and posted to the General Ledger

Jenny D.
Accountant
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Quickbooks Online Advanced Review"

Kommentare: We are a multi-location theatre and school. Our directors and managers and board members need to have access to reports about each show and its success, our donations and fundraising efforts and our expenses in real-time in order to make decisions quickly. The ability of the QBO to allow this real-time access is something we have come to rely upon. The difficulty we have is with data input. We have had to hire a person just to input our deposits from our enrollment system and cc processor by hand, so that we can class them correctly.

Vorteile: That it is accessible by many people in our organization in real time and that access is customizable by user. It has many of the desktop features that we like, including the ability to use a lot of classes and accounts and customizable reporting. I love being able to have many windows of it open in order to compare between accounts or items I am working on.

Nachteile: I have worked with Quickbooks since the 1990s and therefore am a desktop user. I am used to the keyboard shortcuts and the ability to upload data for invoicing, deposits and journal entries. That minimal columns can be uploaded is really frustrating and it is time consuming to hand enter items, especially if our processors don't download their data to QB.
I do not like that I cannot use a desktop version to clean up items in the online version. I really liked the accountant versions in desktop.

Andrea S.
Accountant
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Changing from Outdated QB Pro 2012 to QB Online"

Kommentare: Positive experience, still getting accustomed to the new platform. The help section is easy to find and stays on top of the page you are working on without disappearing.

Vorteile: Pleasant interface, access to QB from different locations.

Nachteile: Very different from the desktop version, difficult to navigate and locate different items if you're used to the desktop version.

Alyssa H.
Office Assistant
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Must Have Product"

Kommentare: Every time I've needed help or had a question, I've been able to easily find the answer through their support area or one of their agents. I've never had a long wait time like with other sites. It is really well organized and easy to navigate. QB has so much to offer in its functionality, we're still finding new things we can use.

Vorteile: QuickBooks is one of the easiest programs to use. The customer service is great and very responsive, expenses are easily trackable. You have the ability to edit and make changes if things need fixed. Some programs won't allow this which can be problematic, but QuickBooks does it all. The search option is one of my favorite things, sometimes you don't have all the information, so this helps you piece it together much faster.

Nachteile: I really don't have any complaints about the software. We sometimes have issues with some expenses not importing into our other program we use, but I have a feeling that this is the other program's issues, not necessarily QuickBooks.