QuickBooks Online Advanced Erfahrungen

Über QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks ist eine End-to-End-Unternehmensführungssoftware, die mit deinem Unternehmen mitwachsen kann.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Online Advanced

The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program.

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks Online Advanced hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 922 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuickBooks Online Advanced bereits verwendet?

Eva
bookkeeper

#1 Tool for my Business

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Adrienne
Adrienne
Owner, Bookkeeper in USA

QBO Online Advanced- Not Perfect, but a Great Option for a Growing Business

Kommentare: I am an advanced user, so my experience has been mostly positive. As I mentioned, I think the software is not always intuitive, so it can be frustrating for less experienced users. However, customer service is great and always responsive.

Quickbooks Online Advanced is robust and offers a pretty impressive suite of options for a growing small business. I love that a business owner can run so much of their business from one piece of software. As a business owner and a bookkeeper, I get frustrated with all of the options out there and appreciate that QBO Advanced eliminates the need for multiple programs.

There are definitely some improvements that could be made. The software is often glitchy, causing frustration for users that are not experienced. I would also love to see even more customization in the reporting screens. I'd love to be able to click and see drop downs on the main profit and loss screens.

Laura
Laura
Digital Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features

Kommentare: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Christal
CEO in USA

QBO Advanced is a Step Up

The ability to add more categories and classes as well as the advanced customization of reports are very helpful.

I wish there were more exce like features available within the reporting customization.

Gary
President in USA
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adequate for simple product businesses

Kommentare: We run our business on it and have to work around all the limitations, it gets the job done, but we spend a lot of time having to use excel outside the product to get things completed. It is getting better but so slowly we have considered moving to another online software package.

QBO is an easy to use intuitive accounting software package with generally reliable online access. It has the basic accounting features that you would expect for a small business, but lacks the detailed features necessary for a bundled product business (one where your product is composed of Bill of Materials and you need to track the details on the sub components - think of gift baskets with 10 items in it, and the basket has a single SKU.) QBO has been improving in many ways and priority circle is a welcome addition to getting support.

The Reporting is really poor, you cannot simply build a report using any fields there are significant limitations of what fields you can include in a report. For instance you cannot write a report with customer and invoice information in it. IE. What customers have bought what products and when - this can't be done you need to export all the data and then do your own intersection to answer that question. There is really limited inventory tracking - as long as you stock and sell individual wigets your are ok, but if you sell bundles you are screwed. We have to do all inventory tracking outside of QBO because it is so lacking. You can't not do line item discounts. You cannot have negative product line items ( like volume discounts or returns, etc.) There are so many basic features in QBO Desktop that are totally lacking in the online version.

Misty
IT MANAGER in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Kommentare: I enjoy using this software and have saved a lot of time with bringing all things into one location. Plus handing over reports and data to the accountant has been a breeze since using this.

This product optimized our invoicing, inventory, client information and more into one location which saved on price and saves a lot of time.

I do not love the price per user and would like to see a group discount or something.

Lisa
Executive Director in USA

Not Suited for Nonprofit Organizations

Kommentare: While we have cobbled together charts of accounts to somewhat make it useful for our organization, when we can afford accounting software made for nonprofits we will change systems. This has been a painful learning experience.

Low cost, easy to find CPA who knows how to use it

It may be fine for a for-profit business, but it is not well suited for nonprofit organizations that must do fund accounting.

Brenda
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am happy with it overall, it's pretty easy to use once you learn it.

The integration it has with a lot of our vendor so sync is pretty easy

The cost of the software is pretty high, wish it was cheaper

Oluwakemi
Finance Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Online Advanced at Work

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Automating over 85% of manual accounting procedures is what I like most about QBOA.

The issues that I used to experience are no more since the vendor eradicated all early this year.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to navigate and not hard to get help if your stuck m

Still have some bugs but what company doesn't.

James
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing work with quick books

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Just great i cant say enough about them

Great tolls and set up hassle-free easy to use

Nonejust great i will always use them no matter what

Molly
Senior Financial Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Move My Company Ever Made

Kommentare: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Kyle
Accounting in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Selcuk
Finance Director in Frankreich
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Financer's Dream

Kommentare: The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides a wide range of features and tools that make it easy to manage finances. The reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate, and the cost is worth the investment.

I have been thoroughly impressed with QuickBooks Online Advanced. The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides an array of tools and features that make it easy to manage finances. The accounting and invoicing processes are efficient and user-friendly, and the reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate.

One of the drawbacks of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the cost of the subscription. While the features are worth the investment, the cost can be steep for small businesses with limited budgets. Additionally, the platform can be complicated to navigate for those with limited accounting experience.

LeAnn
VP, Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So much better than complicated systems!!!

Kommentare: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Milena
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great!

Kommentare: I like how easy, reliable, and multi-functional QBO Advanced is. I use it for a client and it saves me time and money.

I like the many features QBO Advanced has to offer. It saves time and money. It is great for growing business. It is easy to integrate with many other apps if needed.

The least I like would be the price, however, with the many features it has to offer - it definitely is a must for a growing business with more complex workflows.

Karen
Accountant/Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Non-Profit QBO simplifies donor & expense allocations for auditing purposes.

Kommentare: I have been using Quickbooks Non-Profit for years and all entries and creation of programs for a non-profit provides a visual presentation that provides Board Members and Financial Auditors the clarity and simplifies where the non-profit stands.

Due to the complexities of non-profit financials. Quickbooks alleviates much of the work and assists with proper allocations of Donor Contribution, Grants and Foundation monies. Classifying expenses is also tricky without the easy to use features Quickbooks non-profit software provides.

I cannot think of any downfalls. I have used other non-profit accounting softwares and Quickbooks is by the far the best.

Kristen
Accounting Dept in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great step up from QB desktop

Kommentare: QB Advanced has been a great addition to our workplace. I am the main user and I like the ease of reports and other functions.

The product is user friendly. It is easy to navigate and find all the features. The tech support are always friendly, fast and always help with any questions I have had.

There are many features that we do not use, but I'm sure would be helpful to other companies.

Brandon
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TMG QB Online Review

Kommentare: The product is easy to use and comprehensive for how we use it.

I like the integration options available through the web version vs. the desktop version. We have been able to provide advanced reporting utilizing these features.

I wish the Advanced version had the backup feature included and wouldn't require the large additional fee to include this feature. I also wish the budgeting tool was included in the basic version and didn't require a higher level option since budgeting should be done at the basic level for any small business. I also wish the integration to Power Bi was no longer in beta so that functionality can be fully utilized.

Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks for Quick book keeping

Kommentare: Lastly i would say that this product is very good for small to midsize companies, but for large entities it may not offer much benefit. i personally have very good experience using this software because of its user friendliness.

Ah , this product is a life savior, previously i was using a Fox pro base customized accounting software which was a big headache. this product is bug free and provided smooth book keeping experience. The best thing about this software is its user friendliness, which is in my opinion far better than any other software available .

what i don't like about this software is it limitation to customization, you can not change this according to your specific needs. some times times you need to customize your processes and functions to fit in to QuickBooks advance. Secondly, this is for the small to mid size organizations not for big and multinational entities. For me i had difficulty in setting up project accounting because of less options are available. it is also to note that there is no automated procedure for fixed assets capitalization like other ERPs

Joy
Executive Director in USA

Does the job

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.
I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later. Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses. Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

Antwort von Intuit

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy! It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit! Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd). If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

April
Vice President, Secretary, Treasure in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Easy to set up and use. Help section is very useful. Most everything is intuitive to figure out. It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime. Mobile access is good. The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Kira
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Accounting System

Quickbooks is an easy to use program at a minimal cost. It has all the features we would want and can connect to our payroll system.

The only thing I do not like is that the reporting is not shared between our accountant and our company. They made a custom report to pull, but I cannot see that on my side which is frustrating.

Andrew
Vice President of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good standard accounting solution

Kommentare: Overall it's a good bang for the buck by providing a rather robust accounting program for a mid-size non-profit. I wish they could do multi-company consolidations all from within QuickBooks and not having to export to Excel.

Quickbooks has great learning tools and resources to acquire knowledge on how to use their platform. It can take some time getting used to everything (as it does with any system), but once you get the hang of it, it is generally pretty easy to navigate and set things up.

Their customer service is usually pretty helpful for the technical pieces but we had some issues with our billing and they were a complete mess to work with. I guess as long as you are paying your bill, that's all they care about and don't want to waste their time figuring out billing issues. Also, there are a few limitations in a some of their reports that don't seem to make sense and even stumped some of the customer service agents that I had talked to.

Director of Finance in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online is easy to use and overall great value for the price

Kommentare: Overall very positive. My only gripes are listed above. They are just a few changes I'd like to see happen. Will continue using QB Online and hope to see improvements in the future!

Online access, ease of use, and overall user friendliness. Also love that you can add attachments to each entry. Fantastic, because then I don't have to go digging in a file cabinet to find the supporting documentation.

Custom reporting could definitely be improved. You can't select from nearly the amount of data items that are necessary. Also, a great feature to add would be the option to add a single attachment to bulk transactions. I would love to see this implemented. IE: when using "Batch Transactions" you could add a single report to the 25 different entries made in the batch. Also, another thing would be that you can list multiple departments on one invoice/sales receipt (IE make it a line item) instead of having to generate separate invoices/SR.

Anibal
Fiscal Manager in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Very user friendly

Easy to use, is easy tp customize to our agency need,

ability to change transactions once created and posted to the General Ledger