The one stop software for any Business

Kevin Z.
Director Of Operations
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Vorteile: This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Nachteile: The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Ease of use

Kyle H.
Accounting

Kommentare: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Vorteile: Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Nachteile: The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

QBO is Definitely Different

Harmony F.
Business Office Manager
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Vorteile: What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Nachteile: There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Best Move My Company Ever Made

Molly C.
Senior Financial Manager

Kommentare: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Nachteile: You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Quickbooks Online Advanced

Ryan C.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Vorteile: There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Nachteile: Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

A constantly moving target, but works well for basic SB accounting needs...

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Phil M.

Kommentare: We initially moved from QuickBooks Pro Desktop to the Online version to allow for our new Online Service Management System (RazorSync) to easily export invoices into QB for processing. In that regard, QB Online has worked well and met expectations. It's obviously an evolving product and there have been many changes to it over the time we've been on the service; some good, some not-so-much. The reporting module is very limited and unless one of the canned reports is close to what you want it's a struggle to obtain some information in a format that's useful. All those issues aside however it's been a good solution for our company and we expect we'll continue to use it.

Vorteile: It's wonderful to have access to our accounting system from any Internet-connected device. Integration with our Service Management System (RazorSync) has allowed us to turn Service Orders into invoices and send them via QuickBooks Online quickly and easily, which has absolutely improved how quickly we get paid on jobs. The Payroll module makes it easy to pay our employees and calculate the necessary withholding and taxes due.

Nachteile: The reports in the Online version are clunky and horribly limited. Recently Intuit modified what was included in the package we were in and limited the number of accounts we're allowed to have in the Chart of Accounts without paying a higher fee, so we're stuck not being able to add new accounts unless we want to go to the "next tier". Last year we needed to reprint some older tax forms that weren't showing up so we were forced to contact support for assistance. We finally got what we needed done but it took contacting two different support reps as the first one obviously wasn't familiar with the product and made changes to our accounting data that had to then be fixed by the second rep.

Great Product for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Dan P.
Staff Accountant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has overall been very good. The price is very reasonable and has made things easier to use. Also, it has saved our company a lot of time and made things very efficient.

Vorteile: I like how easy the product is to use. I find it very easy to navigate and figure out how to use different parts of the software. Also, I like that they are continuing to roll out new updates and features. For instance, they just rolled out a feature where they will automatically send out past due notice. This has helped save a lot of time and improved our AR drastically. I think all in all, it has a lot to like about the product.

Nachteile: I think the reporting can improve a lot. They do have Fathom reporting, but that seems hard to use. I would like for more straight forward reporting that is easier to use. I think their customer service could also improve. Whenever I have a questions, they always provide an answer, but it is not much help. It seems like they need more qualified individuals to help out with any questions you have.

Great where fits - might leave you looking for more

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Steve B.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Moved from QB Desktop. Love having access where-ever and multiple people able to access it. QBO is much less feature rich than QBD. But, with QBD, you have to either log into a server, or remote desktop. It's stuck in the 90's. So, to make it even work, we had to get a plugin to manage our inventory and orders. If QB Desktop version would move online, it would definitely be a 30 year leap back to the present.

Vorteile: Quickbooks is easy to use, widely known, and priced affordably. Good for a small business. Having it online was a necessity. Having it link to bank accounts so smoothly is nice.

Nachteile: If it's not the QB way, you have NO WAY. They are not interested in helping with any needs of YOUR business. If your business doesn't fit into THEIR way, too bad. But, overall, they have a good program that fits most of your business needs.
i.e. If you want sales orders and inventory management - you might as well be asking a rock.
i.e. If you want to use your own credit card processor, they will force extra steps on you and take away features and functionality.

The proverbial 800 pound gorilla still works!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Scott B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: QBO is the only one with the complete package that includes the ability to write and track checks. Since my business is simple, I need a lighter, "for dummies" mode that could remove a lot of clutter when it is not necessary. As a consignment business, I use software that is specific to the industry. It keeps all of the data I need to meet regulations. For QBO, a payment is a simple transaction. I wish the system could be lighter and less cluttered.​

Vorteile: Aside from keeping things in order, it allows someone with no accounting experience to do the basic bookkeeping activities, produce reports, and keep up with the finances. I like that it will connect with the bank and download activities! Best of all, it will print checks!

Nachteile: Connection with the bank can be flakey, depending on the bank. You have to watch the activity because QB does not tell you if there are problems. It should provide an option to warn you when it could not contact the bank overnight. Also, it is very difficult to use the check lineup processes. For some reason, I cannot get the check printing to line up properly and the tools they give do not work well.

Our Cloud Accounting Software of Choice

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Kaitlen C.
Bookkeeper/Payroll Associate
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The freedom that QBO provides you is amazing. I recently moved to BC from Ontario and was able to keep my job because our firm uses QBO. If we had been on desktop for our clients, I would't have been able to keep my job and would have had to find work elsewhere. My boss is about to work remotely from her cottage for the month of August because she CAN! How many people do you know can say that?

Vorteile: I find QBO to be super user friendly. I love that they have a training program so you can become basic and advanced certified. We make everyone in the office do the certification program, but nothing beats user experience. QBO is the first cloud-based accounting software I was introduced to, and I find it fabulous. I even recommended it to my parents for their business instead of their custom desktop-based software and they are going to move to it at the end of August.

Nachteile: Sometimes the banking feeds have a hard time staying connected which can be very frustrating. It's not Quickbook's fault for this - it's the banks. But it is still frustrating at times when you lose a connection and have to call up your client to re-enter their details. Thank goodness for screen-sharing! Their customer support has lovely people, but they are not always knowledge in the ways they should be. A lot of the times, we already know the issue that we are experiencing and need to speak to someone high-level to be able to resolve the issue. There should be an advanced call center to be able to speak to extememly well-versed people that know QBO in and out.

Should Be Great...But There Are Some Issues

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Joshua M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the software should be and is quite capable, however, it seems the staff need more resources/training to troubleshoot issues and the pay period settings need to be more customizable.

Vorteile: Quickbooks is the most well-known accounting software on the planet. It's slick, the software is implemented and developed well with no bugs in my experience, and the capability fits any size business via their subscription plans. This was very much needed for me as a small business owner and it's been a great step up from what I was previously doing.

Nachteile: Here's the cons: When setting up an employee the software gave me a notification and wouldn't allow me to go further once I selected that I had paid the employee previously and would be paying back taxes on them myself rather than charging those to the employee payroll. The notification wanted me to contact Quickbooks for "special handling". The problem is that the QB staff didn't seem to know what or why it was doing that and in the end basically I just had to bypass that whole question altogether to get the employee in the system and I'll have to figure out the previous taxes come tax time. This was like a 2 week process of asking QB repeatedly about this issue. The last con is the software's insistence to have me running payroll on the same day as the end of the pay period. I've never worked anywhere that did this and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering you don't have the hours for that last day yet. But nonetheless, I cannot find any option to change this and I end up waiting a week later, then running payroll, but the software ends up changing the pay date to the previous pay date after a couple of days, so my records are off. This has been the single most frustrating part of the software and nobody seems to know how to modify this particular aspect of it.

Quickbooks Online is Robust Software

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Dane J.
Owner/Operator
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, QBO is wonderful software for bookkeepers, accountants, and small business owners. It is arguably the most powerful and robust software on the market, and is priced fairly well. Its integrations with other pieces of software and/or websites that small business owners use is second-to-none, and I am glad Intuit continues to work on that area. I would only say that support's knowledge of their own product is incredibly limited in my experience, and they need to stick by their pricing instead of releasing a few new features every year that have marginal actual use and claiming they need to raise prices because of them.

Vorteile: I love QBO - their software just works! I own a bookkeeping firm and nearly all of our clients use QBO. Nearly all bookkeeping activities can be completed, including accounts payable/receivable, financial statements, journal entries, bank reconciliations, sales tax, and even payroll. I find our clients want us to use QBO and they are eager to learn it. Along those lines, it is an easy piece of software to teach someone how to use, but still packs many robust features.

Nachteile: Two items: 1) The Intuit QBO customer service needs work, and lots of it. I have only web-chatted with them on three occasions, and on all three occasions, I solved the problem myself before the support agent could find a solution. A company as big as Intuit should know that their support agents need to be MORE knowledgeable than the end-user. In my experience, this is rarely the case. Possibly more training is necessary? 2) Intuit keeps raising monthly subscription prices on their QBO products. In using them for just about five years now, I have gone through five price increases/changes for their QBO Essentials and QBO Plus products, and an additional two on Intuit/Quickbooks Payroll (their payroll increases actually caused me to switch to another provider). Watch your e-mail for notifications diligently.

Buyer Beware

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Cornelius H.
Managing Member
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The online version is a decent product but I am sure there are other online accounting software packages that provide the same or much more. Dealing with the online accountant customer service department is a total waste of time. Their management team seems to be concerned with their numbers more than customer appreciation. Terrrrrible! My advice: "Buyer beware!"

Vorteile: The ability to assign classes in creating rules for the electronic bank transaction imports. The desktop version does not offer that function. It's sad because I know that if the QuickBooks Online software code writers can create that functionality in the online version, then they certainly should be able to create that functionality for the desktop versions which most subscribers have been using for decades now.

Nachteile: The unexpected price hikes on your account without formal notification or fair warning. Quickbooks has probably been the worst software vendor in that they always find a way to raise your rates by using creative and deceptive means such as switching online account holders and their client accounts to the Advanced Online version as a trial run without the account holders authorization. They leave the burden on the account holder to cancel the Advanced version trail for each of their online client accounts, which most account holders are not even aware that their clients have been switched. Terrrrrible! I'm sure there are laws that prohibit this type of deceptive behavior. Currently I am switching most of my clients back to the desktop versions until I can find an alternative Accounting software that my clients and I can appreciate.

Gets the job done-- but very buggy.

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Anna H.
Lower School Science Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: QuickBooks online has its weaknesses and bugs. However, after my research I think it's the best option out there for now.

Vorteile: Quickbooks is easy to "plug in" and go... You can use their templates and basic accounts and set up your own accounting system in no time. I had no bookkeeping or accounting experience before using QuickBooks Online, and I was proficient after about 6 months of part-time use. Having an accountant log-in is so helpful in today's world so many people are working from home/ traveling/ etc. It is indispensable for my organization to have an online accounting platform that I, my organization's volunteer treasurer, and our hired accountant can all access from our home computers. As a non-profit organization that only pays a tiny amount of sales tax, that portion of the software is very functional and is one fewer thing I have to deal with. I do not use payroll through this system, so I cannot comment on the functionality of that portion.

Nachteile: The bugs in the software (accounts that won't delete, messing up check numbers, etc) are the most annoying part of using QuickBooks Online for me. If you are a small team, you can just work around them and you eventually learn what they are, but it is repeatedly annoying. Their customer service is weak, but there are lots of affordable training courses that can fill in those gaps as you use the program. I sometimes wish that Quickbooks Online were MORE customizable (i.e. allow you to delete certain generic accounts), and I sometimes wish it were LESS customizable (journal entries can be numbered ANYTHING which confuses me). Overall, I think it allows me to do most of what I need to do in bookkeeping for my non-profit.

Lesser of two evils

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Boram chris K.
Co-Founder/Educational Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am not an accounting professional but with a basic understanding of accounting principal, I have been able to use this software to organize my company for the last 10 years. I have made the switch in 2014 to the online version of it. It lets me to use the software anywhere including mobile device and I have been very happy with all the updates Intuit has been making last 3-4 years.

Nachteile: Everything about customer service. As a long time user, I know the infamous reputation of Intuit at every level. This is one of the SO MANY experiences I had: I had one issue that persisted since 2014. It was a simple issue, but it also caused me some great inconvenience. So I had been contacting them every now and then and the issue was not resolved until recently in 2018. It turned out to be it was as simple as clearing cache. However, every time I called, I had to explain the situation as if it's never been recorded, follow their instruction to do the troubleshooting, then they were puzzled how that happened, and then say that 'someone' will follow up. And THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I got so fed up and had to be on the phone more than 4 hours to a point that the issue was escalated to the presidents' office. I was told that there was a glitch in the system that I had to move to a new account. As they moved my data to a new account, I found out that it won't move credit card or social security info. As I was preparing for the final move, I realized that they have been charging me double. I requested to refund or extend the membership, but they did it again - made me wait for 1-2 hours, told me that I'll speak to a floor manager, then just transfer to another dpt- ALL THE TACTICS TO DISCOURAGE TO find the solution for the issue. Finally, they 'concluded' not to extend the membership with an excused made up they cannot provide in written permission. NEVER HAD SUCH BAD EXPERIENCE.

QBO has been a game changer for my business, but I have a few complaints.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Randi H.

Vorteile: I converted from QB Desktop Pro to QBO about a year ago, and it has been a game changer for me. Some pros: 1. The design is much more aesthetically pleasing and intuitive than QB Desktop. I now feel comfortable doing my own reconciliations rather than paying a bookkeeper, as it is much more natural than the steps required before. 2. I can easily add users and therefore don't need to pass the file back and forth. Before, I'd forget that my bookkeeper is working on my file and would make changes, which caused big problems. This is no longer an issue. 3. I can login anywhere. 4. The apps are a big deal for me. For example, I have an app called "Importer Pro" which allows me to import the schedule from my scheduling software. It then automatically generates and invoice for my clients, and it could also automatically generate an invoice for my independent contractors based on the work they do. This saves me about 25 hours per week. I could not have done this with QB Desktop.

Nachteile: There are two main (and large) problems I've found: 1. You cannot revert your company. So if you make a big error, or a disgruntled employee with QBO access logs in and messes everything up, there is no going back. That's a big issue. Luckily, it has not been a problem for us yet. 2. If you need to edit a past invoice, it deletes the description and changes the hour to 1. This became a problem for me when I realized that the line items were not mapped to the client, and I needed to change the "product/service" to something that is mapped to the client. Previously, I was using a generic term in "product/service" for all clients, not realizing it was an issue. However, I cannot go back through my past invoices and change the product/service because it will delete the description and edit the hours, which is way too time consuming to deal with. I have thousands of line items that are not mapped to the client. I reported both of these issues to QBO. Asked to talk to a supervisor after the first person was very unhelpful and clearly not trained well. The supervisor said he would talk to the development team and call me back within 48 hours. That was months ago and of course, no call. Disappointing.

So much better than complicated systems!!!

Leann S.
VP, Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Vorteile: We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Nachteile: The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Great Features. Value for money (at the moment). Poor Customer Service

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Scott E.
Director, Business Advisor and Senior Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quickbooks Online is great for businesses that have inventory, job management, budgetting or a large payroll. While these features are available with other software (such as Xero)...it is often for an additional cost. QBO includes these features in their offering. Great for retail, manufacturing and distribution-type businesses.
For service-based business that focus on services, such as consultants, professionals or creatives I would recommend Xero as a better alternative.

Vorteile: Quickbooks Online (for Australia) has great features. It has been around for a long time and has developed a really good platform. Features, such as inventory and payroll are well developed. The reporting available with QBO is excellent - very detailed and flexible.

Nachteile: When things go wrong...the service is very poor. I've had overseas staff who did not know the system, or how things work in Australia. I have had customer support staff not get back to me. And I've had them flat out tell me that they can't help.
Quickbooks is trying to buy market share in Australia, so they are offering significant discounts. This makes the software really affordable...but there is no telling how long these discounts will last. The expiration of a 50% discount may be a nasty surprise for a small business when it does go away. Which it will...at some point.
Don't get caught with the Self-Employed Sole Trader version of Quickbooks online. Your Accountant can't view your data, the reporting is poor and you can't migrate your data to other software. It is a very very basic accounting package...that is not very functional and provides no future proofing.

When it doesn't stink, it's awesome

Bewertet am 23.6.2018
Cliff H.

Kommentare: Cloud based accounting. Reliability. Various user roles is nice.

Vorteile: It's up time is tremendous. It's prettier than it used to be and getting a little prettier by the year. (The Benjamin Button of Software). It doesn't crash in the middle of doing stuff. Their support is very responsive. API plugins. Yeah, high marks, mostly.

Nachteile: 3 things:
1. Emailing invoices. They don't have good alerts for when you have a bad email address for a customer and this can kill.
2. They don't have a way of automatically adding late payment penalties into the invoicing process. We had to plug in some outside software through an API to effectively deal with this.
3. Somewhat related to #2, it seems weak on automated collection efforts to me.
4. I've pointed out a bug to them twice and it is still not fixed, 3 yrs or more later. Silliest thing. Used to work beautifully, but when they got prettier, it doesn't work anymore. What? Adding on another invoice to pay to a vendor after you have come to the payment process through the "Pay Bills" process. It wants to subtract instead of add. (the most odd thing) (they hae offered work arounds that are not viable and just won't get it fixed.. or haven't)
5. The block "Ctrl Clicking" in places when it would be really handy to open multiple tabs when editing a bunch of stuff. This forces you to come back to the list, and search again and again instead of keeping the searched list in place. Maybe there is some reason for this burdensome navigation.

Gives My Small Business a Professional Edge and Makes Accounting a Breeze

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Chelsey L.
Selbstständig

Kommentare: This software is simply amazing! I was on vacation in California last year and my business is Kansas City, MO. I had a client reach out needing copies of her service invoices sent to her lawyer by the end of business day. I was able to jump on a computer at the place I was staying and log in to my companies Quickbooks and meet my customer's need. I guess I would have assumed it would work since it is online, but to see it work in a situation like the one I was in, made me extremely happy.

Vorteile: Quickbooks Online was a game changer for my business. It has paid for itself 100 times over simply because I can more accurately see where my company is spending money. It also allows me to track where a job came from so I can see, in a matter of seconds, where all my jobs came from and how much I earned. This has helped me stop spending money on marketing or advertising is areas that weren't profitable. The second best thing is that it makes getting customer's copies of their invoices a breeze and looks very professional. We are a small business and referrals are very important and clients feel more secure with a company that has such a professional accoutning system. My third favorite thing is QuickBooks On the Go payment options. It has the lowest processing fee I could find, it is extremely simply to set up and use, and it makes accounting easier because Quickbooks automatically seperates the fee from the profit correctly.

Nachteile: The only cons are based off of user error and personal lack of Quickbooks software and accounting. However, I have an amazing accountant who handles our Quickbooks. He is patient and also helps me learn how to use the basic functions.

First Hand Experience for Multiple Clients

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Pranay G.
Partner
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Despite few challenges, overall I recommend Quickbooks!

Vorteile: 1. Easy to navigate
2. Steps are easily available online
3. Very clean software for accounting
4. Multiple Apps which can connect with it
5. Cloud based. You can access from anywhere.

Nachteile: 1. It is a basic accounting software
2. There are many features which are required for automation in todays times which I don't think they have enabled.
3. Other softwares are innovating with many new features like automatic reimders etc

Company cares about their clients

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Israel V.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quickbooks Online is easy to use and smartly built. The company cares about its clients and makes resources available online to solve user problems. There's a large community of advisors and experts on the product that support it.

Vorteile: (1) Easily configurable
(2) Multi-user accessible anywhere, anytime.
(2) Smart connectivity eases data entry and reconciliations allowed on any account.
(3) Can be implemented at a moment's notice preferably by knowledgeable users so that the business owners expectations are met.
(4) Great reporting features that can be customized and saved by user
(5) Features invoice presentation and payment online which facilitate greatly that part of the operation.
(6) Gauges build into the product help monitor the health of the business.
(7) Accessible directly online by the professional accountant helps the professional time advice the business owners and correct issues.
(8) APPS allow the addition of a variety of features to solve specific business problems.
(9) Full system audit trails to monitor the integrity of the system
(10) System is regularly backed up.
(11) Digital documents can be saved within the system's transactions.

Nachteile: (1) Need good internet access to use the product.
(2) Need more granular user permission for security access
(3) Some features should be enhanced directly into the product rather than with the use APPS for example bill payments.

Quickbooks makes DIY bookkeeping easy.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Colleen L.
VP

Kommentare: Easy bookkeeping with all the different report types that we need. We can track divisions as well as overall company income/ expenses.

Vorteile: Its very easy to use and pretty intuitive. If you need help a Google search usually helps you find the answer you're looking for. As far as functionality goes, its so easy to use to invoice and track payments. We have subscription based payments as well as payments for services rendered. We also have divisions. Quickbooks Online allows you to track everything together or, in divisions so if we want to see how a division is performing we can. There are multiple ways to track numbers so all of the different reports that are available is just great. I like the online QB because both me and my bookkeeper can log on at any time. The big Pro to QB Online is its integration with so many different softwares and platforms and they even have a WordPress Plugin I believe. We recently started using an online proposal software and it integrates with QB Online so our Bookkeeper no longer has to manually enter in new client info, the proposal software adds all the information for us!

Nachteile: I wish there was a live chat or some kind of customer service to interact with. I'm not a fan of typical Help pages because I can never seem to find exactly what I'm looking for, so I always like software that is backed by live people who are there when you need them.

It's All About The Extras

Tammy P.
Staff Accountant

Vorteile: QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Nachteile: We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

The Best Option Out There

Joe M.
COO
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Vorteile: I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Nachteile: The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.