Über Trackabi

Gamifizierte Zeiterfassung, Screenshots, Urlaubsverwaltung, Berichte, Rechnungsstellung und Zahlungsverwaltung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Trackabi

Trackabi sometimes stops recording in the middle of work and needs monitoring.

Bewertungen zu Trackabi

Trackabi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 149 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trackabi bereits verwendet?

Somnath
Somnath
Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien

Very Good, I'm Comfortable with Trackabi

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Trackabi is the best time tracking software I have used. I have been using it for 8 months, and it runs smoothly on my computer. It has helped me complete my office tasks efficiently with its tracking system. I recommend it to my friends for their use.

I like Trackabi's tracking function the most. It is great, accurate, and captures time consistently.

I don't have any complaints. But it should fully close when I turn it off.

Md Nahid Hassan
Flutter App Developer in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trackabi: An Excellent Time Tracking Tool for Teams

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Trackabi has been excellent. The software has significantly improved our time tracking and project management processes. The detailed reports and real-time tracking features are particularly beneficial. The mobile app adds great value by allowing us to manage our tasks and track time on the go.

The Clock In / Out feature is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to log work hours and manage daily schedules. The Online Time Clock offers real-time tracking and is accessible from anywhere, which is perfect for remote work. Project Time Tracking provides detailed insights and comprehensive reports on time spent on each project, aiding in effective time management. The Mobile Access feature allows for seamless time tracking and task management on the go, with a responsive and well-designed app. Timesheet Management simplifies the process of submitting and approving timesheets, with automated reminders that prevent anything from falling through the cracks. Task Management helps organize and prioritize tasks efficiently, showing exactly how much time is spent on each task.

There is no cons about trackabi i have seen

Progga
Software engineer in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GOOD REVIEW

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

It takes screenshots and tracks time .

Sometimes it gives the wrong calculation.

Shirley
Director of Operationa in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lower cost time tracking

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall happy with the system. It is easy to train others on how to use it. Does it have it issues yes, but for the cost, it is worth it.

Initial setup was easy and simple projects of ours are a breeze

Time clock doesn't always register an entry. Complex projects that have different billable rates have to be created separately which is a pain to manage. Invoicing doesn't have a billing option to collect payments which makes creating an invoice in Trackabi pointless.

sridhar
Technical Architect in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and User-Friendly

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

The app is looking good and easy to navigate, making time tracking straightforward. Features such as project management, time tracking, and reporting, all in one platform. It is Highly beneficial for monitoring project progress and productivity.

The app can sometimes send too many notifications, which can be overwhelming. I encountered occasional bugs and glitches that disrupted the user experience. Also Time Track is inconsistent many times. The Timer is not turning off if we didn't turn it off manually. It is running continuously for 96 hrs +

Yao
Chief Solutions Specialist in USA

Time Tracking for Small Businesses

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I am very glad that we were able to find trackabi for what it is it check almost all of our boxes I highly recommend it and have let several people within my industry that are small business owners know about it so they can help scale their operation and allow for time tracking as well as some of the other benefits that the software has built in

It allows my remote workforce to be mindful of their time, track the projects that are being worked on and allows me the ability to make an informed decision when it comes to tracking hours worked

I wish there was more of HR functionality built in like the ability to use it to onboard employees, integrate with a payment platform so I can pay my staff and have some ability to aid with the hiring process whether it be allowing applications for employment or other processes that help with hiring

Jatin
SEO Expert in Indien

Simplifying Project Management and Time Tracking

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

User-Friendly Interface: Provide a clean and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to navigate and utilize its features efficiently. Comprehensive Time Tracking: Provides detailed and precise time tracking Easily check your task and time: Trackabi also allows users to view their weekly and monthly hours, providing a clear overview of time spent on various tasks and projects over different periods.

Honestly, I did not find any major drawbacks with Trackabi. The app performs exceptionally well in all aspects, from time tracking to project management and reporting.

Mahfuz
Link Builder in Bangladesch

Easy and convenient tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

The fact that this has a proper tracking system. Also, the auto-stopping feature seems niche.

Sometimes the app can show an error to run or if the internet is slow then the app would go blank. I guess these issues need to be addressed by a proper community or forum, which would reduce the confusion. Cause I'm sure there are people like me become dumbfounded when an unknown error occurs.

Efficient and User-Friendly Time Tracking and Staff Monitoring

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Trackabi has been a big boost for our time management and staff monitoring. It's a reliable tool that helps us stay on top of our team's activities and performance. Overall, it's made things a lot more efficient and organized. Definitely recommend it for any business looking to improve their HR processes.

Trackabi makes time tracking and staff monitoring super easy with its intuitive interface. It's a game-changer for our HR and people management processes. The detailed reports and analytics are incredibly helpful for keeping tabs on our team's performance and productivity.

I don't like the fact that we still had to reach out to their support everytime we need to delete a user or update the email of the user.

Design, Selbstständig

About Trackabi

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Over the past year, Trackabi has really helped me because my work is more efficient

I like trackabi about monitoring work more efficiently

What I don't like the most is when there are errors in the tracking time which hinders the work

Vishal
SEO in Indien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it! Must use for easy remote team or inhouse employee management.

Kommentare: Happy Customer as always, Nice dedicated support team and wish to get more enhance similar smart feature in near future.

Working well and easy to manage - it captures all activity and you can make it customized in your own way.

in starting of using this app - have some issue and not tracking time-logs but support team help to fix the problem and working well.

Christine
Manager in Indonesien
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete Productivity Tools with Gamification

Kommentare: Tracking employee productivity and idle tracking.

Gamification! This is the main feature and reason why I purchase Trackabi. So far no app out there that can offer complete features with idle tracking and gamification. If you are a startup or even a huge company you will get more than enough to use Trackabi for your productivity tools.

Need more integration, especially for Project Management, if you can add Nifty integration this will be the most perfect productivity tools in the planet.

Felix
founder in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic App

Kommentare: Fantastic. I do not have any complain about this app but only praises.

The app is very simple yet very powerful. It has become a critical app for us where in we use it daily.

If they can add the functionality of importing timesheet via csv or zapier then that would make it perfect.

Александр
Александр
PHD Student in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great time tracker with monitoring of users activity

Kommentare: To create tasks and control the time spend on them. All this gives and opportunity to build detailed time worked reports and share them with others.

The web application is extremely user-friendly and intuitive. There is also a desktop cross-platform version of the system.A functionality to plan vacations, sick-leaves etc. with request-approval feature makes it possible create company leave schedules. Private and team visual dashboards allow users to see personal and team workflows and take actions if necessary. The killer feature of the solution is a desktop app that tracks all the running apps, browsers tabs, parces opened websites. This tracker is paused when there is no activity on the screen or the screen is locked.

There is no integration with trello dashboards.

Frank
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trackabi is a must have for employee/developer time tracking

Kommentare: It's a must have tool for any business. It's extremely easy to use and having the ability to see logged time per project is very helpful when discussing time spent with a customer.

Trackabi is really easy to use. The screenshot feature has come in handy on several occasions where I knew developers were not doing what they said they were doing. Before Trackabi, developers would login and leave their computer and stay clocked in, now it auto logs off if no activity is taking place. Saves us $$$!

Screenshots could be better quality. I understand why they are lower quality, space reasons I'm sure, but in my opinion there should be an option to store high resolution versions of the screenshots.

Fridah
Fridah
Senior Account Executive in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trackabi is Highly Functional Activities Tracking Platform.

Kommentare: Helpful multiple project expense management and collecting effective marketing insights through Trackabi its amazing and the data management capability is also effective.

The Trackabi expense and the project management capabilities are effective and quite easy to track time and create clean data analytics.Trackabi also helps on effective websites activity tracking and the ability to monitor projects operations and reporting the platform is excellent.

Trackabi was easy on first learning and the features are very responsive with zero problem to underline and the performance is good.

abdul
Cloud Engineer in Indien
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful and ease of use

It tracks the employee's work time easily

It's very cool and easy to use and convenience

Jeffrey
SEO Specialist in Philippinen

A Game-Changing Time Tracking Solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Trackabi has been highly positive. The software's intuitive interface and seamless functionality make it a valuable tool for managing time, tasks, and productivity. The user-friendly design simplifies setup and navigation, allowing for effortless tracking of billable hours and project progress. While there may be areas for improvement, such as more robust reporting features, Trackabi excels in its core purpose of streamlining time management for freelancers and small businesses. It has become an indispensable part of my workflow, helping me stay organized and focused on achieving my goals efficiently.

One of the things I like most about Trackabi is its intuitive interface and ease of use.

One aspect that could be improved in Trackabi is the absence of advanced reporting features, which might limit in-depth analysis for some users.

Patrick
President in USA

Great Software - Used Daily

Kommentare: It's been great so far. We use it daily and the team finds it easy to use.

The ease of use is the biggest factor. From setting up projects to onboarding new team members. It is simple to use and the team likes it.

I wish it was easier to add new team members to projects. You should just be able to select a box instead of having to go into each project and add them.

Serhii
Reasearch in Ukraine
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trackabi is our choice

Kommentare: We keep track of time and plan vacations for our team.

Trackabi is a great time tracking software with huge functionality for a democratic price, it's not inferior to similar services. Trackabi helps us in managing company resources, workflow organization, time planning. I can't even imagine how we used to do without such a useful function as vacation planning.

We lack integration with Redmine and 1C.

Lissa
Admin Assistant in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracking tool I’ve used!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I’ve used a lot of time tracking tools in the past and Trackabi is the best so far. User-friendly, accurate, efficient, plus I can also use it for my invoices.

Can’t thing of anything.

Farhan
Operations Executive in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trackabi on the daily

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Simplicity and ease of use. Also a great tool for project management and employee tracking. The frequent screenshot feature is also useful.

There is not much to hate about it. Sometimes I am reading something, part of my work. There is no activity from input for mouse scrolling. That counts as not working.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

tasks make it easier to track

task time separation if ever i have a different projects to commit.

cannot track the activity percentage of other apps

Manoj
Engineer in Indien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Tracking & Management with Trackabi

Trackabi is smooth and easy for my daily time tracking within the project and helps to keep my project in track with its easy management.

Few times I've faced the application crashes and rest is all good so far. It has a great experience.

James
James
King of the Ring in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Time Tracking Software We've Used

Kommentare: So far, I'm impressed. We've tried dozens of time trackers and Trackabi has been the smootherst for the crew. The big brother portion that allows us to make sure the workers are working is a definite plus.

Time tracking software is cumbersome, and a pain to implement by it's nature. Trackabi has been the least intrusive for our crew and has had the fastest buy-in from our crew.

The reporting could use the option to select time frames outside of months or weeks. It would be good to be able to manually enter dates to match with pay periods on our end, or with specific client needs.