Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Hospitable.com

Smartbnb ist die Automatisierungs-Engine, die mehr als 75.000 Ferienunterkünfte weltweit betreibt und so dazu beiträgt, dass du persönliche Gästeerlebnisse in großem Maßstab bereitstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Hospitable.com

Vorteile:

Easy integration with our Airbnb account enabling us to maintain prompt responses to guest enquiries 24/7.

Nachteile:

We're missing the feature of responding to the guest reviews (automated).

Bewertungen zu Hospitable.com

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,1/10

Hospitable.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hospitable.com bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (119)

Peter
Manager in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr gute Gästebenachrichtigung und guter Support

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Ich nutze Hospitable.com (früher SmartBnB) jetzt seit über zwei Jahren nachdem ich selbst als Gast einmal positiv überrascht wurde und der Vermieter mir von diesr Plattform erzählt hat. Sie ist insbesondere was die Kundenkommunikation angeht sehr leistungsfähig. Früher musste ich jede Gästeanfrage manuell beantworten, heute macht das Hospitable.com. Selbst die Putzkraft wird automatisch über Buchungen und Änderungen informiert. Wahrscheinlich könnte ich eines Tages einfach tot umfallen und weder meine Gäste noch die Putzkraft würden es merken ...

Vorteile:

Der Funktionsumfang dieser Software, die auch ständig weiterentwickelt wird, hat mich überzeugt. Am meisten nutze ich die automatiserten Benachrichtigungen an die Gäste, die keine Wünsche offen lassen. Meine Gäste schreiben mir überschwängliche Bewertungen bei AirBnB, vor allem über meine schnellen Rückmeldungen, die zum großen Teil automatisierte Nachrichten sind. Sehr positiv ist auch der direkte Draht über eine Chatfunktion zum Support, wo man Tag und Nacht Antworten auf seine Fragen und die notwendige Hilfestellung erhält. Ich habe auch schon mehrere Verbesserungen angeregt, die innerhalb weniger Tage und Wochen umgesetzt wurden und damit allen Nutzern zur Verfügung standen.

Nachteile:

Die Benutzeroberfläche der Software ist selbst nach dem letzten großen Release immer noch wenig ansprechend. Die Menüstruktur und die englischen Menüberschriften sind gewöhnungsbedürftig und nicht intuitiv. Andere Sprachen außer Englisch sind wohl vorgesehen aber m.W. zur Zeit noch nicht erhältlich. Die Kalenderübersicht ist ein langer Balken, der je nach Bildschirmgröße noch nicht einmal einen Monat anzeigt (bei Handys noch viel weniger). Hier muss dringend nachgebessert werden. Dennoch sind das Kleinigkeiten bei einem ansonssten hervorragenden Produkt.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Founder in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Phenomenal - I have tried it all - finally a company that deserves 5 stars in so many ways

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This company solved most of my problems I was looking to solve by looking for a channel manager. I had created 150k/year of sales from just airbnb in just a year and new I needed to scale my biz, but I also knew I would not be able to handle more administrative work without finding a way to delegate and automate more fully. I knew I needed to scale to different marketplaces, VRBO, then flipkey, then booking.com... but knew I needed an integrative software to manage that process. I hunted and hunted, I reviewed 50 or 60 tools, pricing structures, features, claims, I tried 20 free trials, I actually set up 8 different tools, until I finally tried this one. While every other tool had a fundamental problem - profoundly over charging, taking a % of your company ( % of sales ), broken essential features like chat features ( tokeet ), broken import/export/linked listing features ( guesty )... this one didnt. Superhost tools was an exception - solid little tool for what it does, but SmartBNB does the same stuff - BETTER... specifically superhost tools automates communication - which is sometimes profoundly out of context but better then nothing, and smartBNB enables review of scheduled messages, which lets you edit them to fit to context. It literally does almost EVERYTHING I could have wanted, but BETTER. While the calendar feature needs a simple fix ( scrolling is the only workable means for that for ease of use like Airbnb ) - THIS is the app to set up and follow.

Vorteile:

- $7/listing - No setup costs - Enabled automation of 90% of my communications - I can review communications that are scheduled automatically BEFORE they go out - They don't want a percentage of my COMPANY to provide a killer service ( no % of sales model ) - They are under priced and over deliver - They under sell and overdeliver I have tried SO many tools!! Guesty and Tokeet were so glitchy they cost me money to try to setup. Guesty wanted $1000 just to set me up AND a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY ( % of gross sales ) STAY AWAY from any company like that! Wheelhouse automated my prices, for a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY - meh. Guesty promised to scale my ads and failed miserably. Tokeet's chat feature was garbage, but import/export listing feature was awesome. In the end, you can only hook up one channel manager to your airbnb account, so if your like me, you have got to decide on one at a time. I have tried 8 and reviewed 50-60... and Im done looking. SmartBNB delivered in almost every way I could have wanted. - Dirt cheap for what you get - Perfect communications channel w guests ( I am super picky ) - Seamless automated messages WITH THE ABILITY TO REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY GO OUT - Bad Review strategies and are automated, rational, and effective - Almost instant, and intelligent customer service - Killer Documentation that actually trains you and almost never confuses you - Phenomenal - like off the charts phenomenal customer service tools.

Nachteile:

- The calendar viewing is weak. Its fine because you can just use Airbnbs... but to improve it guys: clicking to go to the next month? Really? You cant scroll to Jan 15th to feb 15th? Fix that. Make it scroll like airbnbs please immediately. I don't touch that, but again, its not really a point against the company because you don't actually need to use it, I can get everything from the airbnb cal with info imported via Ical from the other sites.

Colin
Owner and Co-Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

I couldn't have scaled from $200,000 to $2 million without Hospitable

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

When I first started scaling and became a 3-home operation nearly overnight, I was really struggling to keep up with effective communication to my guests. I had dozens of note documents for each property on my iPhone for things like; Check-in instructions, the first morning follow up message, Check-out instructions, etc. I would have to copy/paste these into the messaging apps and found myself making frequent, detrimental errors such as sending check-in instructions for the wrong house to a guest. Another major challenge I was running into before Hospitable was that I couldn't travel easily or do anything that wouldn't have strong cell phone service because I always had to be available to send check-in/out messages to my guests. Hospitable solved all of this and more. After a few weeks using the platform I went from thinking I hit my ceiling at owning and operating 3 homes, to believing I could effectively manage 15 or more. Fast forward to today and my company, Good Life has grown to 8 (soon to be 9) independently owned and managed homes that are all top 10 revenue producers in their respective zip codes, all maintain a 4.9+ overall review, and gets tons of repeat renters. This simply would not be possible without the automated communication SmartBnB enables to our guests and team.

Nachteile:

I honestly don't have any cons to list about Hospitable. I signed up for Hospitable and had the automated messages firing to guests and my cleaning team within a few hours thanks to the smooth onboarding flow and pre-built messages that were already populated. I've been using Hospitable for a few years now and have never had issues with it not performing. The few times I've had to contact support about questions, they were lightning quick to respond. It's amazing they don't charge more for this platform, honestly.

Justin
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Signed up for Free Trial, tried to import Airbnb - didn't work. Customer service ghosted me. Awful!

1,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Terrible, I haven't been able to use any of it and was ghosted after an initial 2 responses by their customer service chat.

Vorteile:

Nothing. I haven't managed to get anything to work yet, nor have a reasonable conversation with customer service

Nachteile:

I signed up to their free trial, thinking it looks like a good product. When importing my Airbnb listings, a glitch happened. So I contacted customer services. A person called [sensitive content hidden] initially responded in a few minutes, I explained the problem, then she asked for more informaiton which I provided. She then literally disappeared. I am sat there waiting like a lemon. It appears her shift must have ended. She had no intention of letting me know of course. So I sit there waiting for the next 45 minutes, writing to her asking if she is there and then after realising she left, I wrote again berating her for not telling me she was signing off. I am quite shocked at this level of ineptitude with a potential new client, firstly with the software and secondly with the customer service. How does this product have so many positive reviews? What am I missing here?

Antwort von Hospitable.com

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Justin, that's certainly not the customer experience we are known for. If a Customer Support Advocate has signed off for the day, your ticket should have gone into the general support queue for someone else to pick up the conversation. We don't have enough information from this review to track down that ticket but if you email support@hospitable.com we'd be happy to assist you in getting your account set up.

Tim
Owner in Neuseeland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Simplifies short term rental management

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The biggest thing by far is the automated email platform. It's highly customisable, and after a bit of playing round I was able to come up with a setup that I am very happy with, with most of the routine emails being sent automatically.

Vorteile:

Automated email system The calendar showing bookings across both AirBnB & HomeAway platforms Integrated messaging An indication at the bottom of the window showing likelihood of winning booking

Nachteile:

I wish I could enter & manage bookings that haven't come from AirBnB or HomeAway, with comms done by email.

Manos
Ceo in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Unbelievable software for Short Term Rentals

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have seen an improved ranking and overall experience from our customers has improved. Fast answers and automated staff scheduling is key for us.

Vorteile:

It uses AI for messaging automation. Also it has procedures for automating professes with our staff. Additionally, I can also get ranking reports and a unified calendar! Heartbeats are also a great!

Nachteile:

Although aIl questions from support are answered, it takes a few hours to get that answer. So, if you need a quick answer about a feature you have to wait for hours to get a 2 line reply.

Antwort von Hospitable.com

vor 4 Jahren

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review. We really appreciate that you're finding the software useful. I'm sorry that our support team has taken a while to get back to you in the past. We try to handle questions as fast as possible, and we recently grew our support team, so we can help our customers better and faster. Hopefully, the support experience will improve for you in the future!

Kevin
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best PMS on the market and can't wait for their growth.

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: I tried about four other property management softwares that had amazing reviews but just didn't cut it for me and my business. Hospitable is by far the best software I've used in my four years in the industry.

Vorteile:

It's extremely user friendly and so easy to use but extremely powerful. They have really developed a product that can streamline a ton of the processes in your short term rental business. Other software on the market are over priced and extremely difficult to use.

Nachteile:

Website feature is still in development stages at time of this review. Also, I would like to see more integrations. Lastly, I think the metrics/financial reporting feature can be improved. I would like to be able to see more organized data about the health/growth of my properties so I can send a nice branded report to my property owners.

Antwort von Hospitable.com

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for growing with us, Kevin!

Adam
Founder in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Excellend product growth & customer service

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service is top notch and they request/respond to customer feedback in a very timely manner.

Vorteile:

A complete feature set is being added to regularly with ongoing investment in improving the product for users

Nachteile:

Calendar view could be more comprehensive

Elkin
Founder in Kolumbien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great Automation/Communication Software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Everything! It does what it says for a fair price. Smartbnb saves me hours of works every single week. In summary, if you are in the STR business, stop reading reviews and go and get a free trial. You can thank me later ;)

Nachteile:

It is excellent software, and it may take you some time to set up (nothing complex or difficult, just time), but once it is up and running, you will be glad you did it.

Matthew
CEO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

You need this to grow.

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Exceptional. 10/10 easily.

Vorteile:

You gain control by customized responses to inquiries, in YOUR verbiage. Literally everything, I love it all. We are able to grow because of this platform.

Nachteile:

Nothing. I'm actually excited to see their new roll outs of new features.

Serban
Owner in Niederlande
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Grear Product

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Easy to use, constant innovation and great features

Nachteile:

I would like it to integrate with more sites (like they plan to do with booking.com)

Angela
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Makes my life so much easier

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I love smartbnb. It saves me a lot of time and effort. It makes managing multiple properties a lot less of a headache and I would definitely recommend it.

Vorteile:

I help oversee 10 short term rental properties across 6 different accounts. I love how I can easily see what's going on and respond to any customer for any property in one platform. You couldn't believe how time consuming it is to respond to people across so many different accounts. Also I LOVE how you can set up automated messages - ugh the best! This saves me an incredible amount of time every week!

Nachteile:

The only thing I wish this smartbnb had was a mobile app which I know they're working on and I'm very excited for. Also I wish it was easier to set up manual tasks and reminders without having to go to the operations calendar and look up the customer. I wish you could do that all within the messaging section. There's also a fewww times the program bugged out on me but overall I really like the program.

Antwort von Hospitable.com

vor 4 Jahren

We're delighted that Smartbnb is helping you run your business more easily and effectively! We also really appreciate your feedback: the mobile app will be ready very, very soon ;) And your recommendation about making manual tasks easier to set up is quite right, we will add this to the feedback pipeline. And of course, we will keep working on fixing bugs and making sure that Smartbnb is the most reliable platform in the short-term rental market :)

Kourtney
Airbnb Host in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Smartbnb keeps me organized and makes me look awesome.

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Exceptional. I would recommend it to all Airbnb hosts. I don't think I would be as successful or as organized had someone not recommended the software.

Vorteile:

I love that I am able to set-up and schedule specific messages to potential future guests and guests from everything to inquiry requests, to check-in instructions, to review reminders. Also, the property manager and the cleaning team receives automated messages upon a booking confirmation, as soon as I do once a guest has booked my property. Because I utilize Smartbnb, I am able to keep my response time at 100% on the Airbnb platform, something that Airbnb looks at when evaluating Superhost status.

Nachteile:

I don't really have any cons as I know no other software experience like this and I have had awesome success with the implementation and use.

Angela
Host in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for hosts

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

This software helps manage the recurring messages needed to be sent to hosts. It helps the experience feel personal to the guest and allows us to quickly provide all the necessary information to guests at the most relevant time intervals before, during and after their stay.

Nachteile:

There are functionalities that can be included to improve operations - such as messaging to cleaners - that would make this software more holistic in its applicability. There is limited functionality to message all cleaners on your "team" but something that would be useful would be the ability to have auto message sent to certain cleaners (i.e. those you have allocated to clean on a certain day), allow for confirmation type responses with cleaners and other use cases to bring the operations piece truly on board to this platform.

Gavin
self employeed in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Awesome, awesome product!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Wonderful! Great customer service! Great product!

Vorteile:

We love everything about this software. It is a key part of helping us manage our customer base and we wouldn't want to be without it. It's a MUST HAVE! Easy to use & very functional and "smart."

Nachteile:

We feel it's great as is! Keep doing what you are doing!

Antwort von Hospitable.com

vor 4 Jahren

Thanks a lot Gavin for your great words after using our product for 2 years! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, feel free to let us know!

Liza
Property Manager in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great Automessaging tool

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile:

User friendly - easy of use Auto Messages tool Great support Cost Can be use with co-host accounts

Nachteile:

Few integrations. I'd like to see more channel and smart tools integrations.

Katerina
Sales in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recommended for VR Owners

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: overall my experience with smartbnb is great and would highly recommend this software.

Vorteile:

I feel the best feature is the housekeeping management system built within the software. very easy to use and simple.

Nachteile:

The least I like is the booking functionality. While it's easy to use there could be more customization on the booking engine.

Panuwat
Self employed in Thailand
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best helper and leader for my area

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I can get a best and fast answer to my guest when they just inquire. Everything that I need to send to my guest I can set automatic and timely to them with out wast my time. I can sleep well with out worries to answer messages.

Vorteile:

I thought that I could help me and save my time so I could have time to do something else without worrying.

Nachteile:

My least favorite is I don't have a list of all the numbers that I need, the software allowing me to use 10, but I can only use two of them a month. Haha

Kostas
Owner in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great software that minimizes guest communication

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

Can send to my guests check in instructions in their language, inform them about check out times, ask them questions.

Nachteile:

It's a bit pricey but without it i'd have to spend much more time to communicate with guests

Antwort von Hospitable.com

vor 5 Jahren

Thank you so much for your review, Kostas!

Adam
Airbnb Proprty Manger in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Essential software for Airbnb property managers

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

The software saves me so much time it's amazing couldn't build my business without it

Nachteile:

I wish it was a little cheaper..Maybe 3 dollars or 4 dollar per listing as I have a lot of listings it gets very expensive

Prayas
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Love it everyday

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Extremely flexible and powerful. Customizable to any extent you want and does all the heavy lifting for me.

Nachteile:

Mobile phone app needs further improvement, it doesn't work as efficiently as the website.

Jeselle
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Reliable Software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

I find it easier to use this on our daily operations because of its Filters and Auto Messaging

Nachteile:

It would be better if the messaging is synced with Booking.com

Jonathan
Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fantastic STR Software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

I love the automated messaging that can be used for both Airbnb and VRBO/Homeaway. The messaging streamlines my business and makes my guests feel that I am always there for them.

Nachteile:

Some small things such as the drop downs on the website are just too tiny and hard to navigate.

Mary
Owner in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Housekeepers Friend

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: This software allows me to keep on top of bookings and updates. It's great for clients that are hard to contact or who simply want less to be bothered with on a daily basis. I can more than adequately plan cleaning and maintenance at my unit. I totally support it.

Vorteile:

My clients have used the software since listing their unit. I have been added for convenience and it's a great tool.

Nachteile:

I have had no issues so far, using this software on a daily basis.

Carole
Vacation Rental Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great way to manage vacation rentals!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I love this platform for my two properties and should have joined earlier. Saving me time and being more efficient.

Vorteile:

I like that fact that all my listings with all platforms are in one place. I love the app.

Nachteile:

Sharing my calendar with the cleaning crew is not working.