Über Hospitable.com

Smartbnb ist die Automatisierungs-Engine, die mehr als 75.000 Ferienunterkünfte weltweit betreibt und so dazu beiträgt, dass du persönliche Gästeerlebnisse in großem Maßstab bereitstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Hospitable.com

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Hospitable.com bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
Founder in USA

Phenomenal - I have tried it all - finally a company that deserves 5 stars in so many ways

Kommentare: This company solved most of my problems I was looking to solve by looking for a channel manager. I had created 150k/year of sales from just airbnb in just a year and new I needed to scale my biz, but I also knew I would not be able to handle more administrative work without finding a way to delegate and automate more fully. I knew I needed to scale to different marketplaces, VRBO, then flipkey, then booking.com... but knew I needed an integrative software to manage that process. I hunted and hunted, I reviewed 50 or 60 tools, pricing structures, features, claims, I tried 20 free trials, I actually set up 8 different tools, until I finally tried this one. While every other tool had a fundamental problem - profoundly over charging, taking a % of your company ( % of sales ), broken essential features like chat features ( tokeet ), broken import/export/linked listing features ( guesty )... this one didnt. Superhost tools was an exception - solid little tool for what it does, but SmartBNB does the same stuff - BETTER... specifically superhost tools automates communication - which is sometimes profoundly out of context but better then nothing, and smartBNB enables review of scheduled messages, which lets you edit them to fit to context. It literally does almost EVERYTHING I could have wanted, but BETTER. While the calendar feature needs a simple fix ( scrolling is the only workable means for that for ease of use like Airbnb ) - THIS is the app to set up and follow.

- $7/listing - No setup costs - Enabled automation of 90% of my communications - I can review communications that are scheduled automatically BEFORE they go out - They don't want a percentage of my COMPANY to provide a killer service ( no % of sales model ) - They are under priced and over deliver - They under sell and overdeliver I have tried SO many tools!! Guesty and Tokeet were so glitchy they cost me money to try to setup. Guesty wanted $1000 just to set me up AND a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY ( % of gross sales ) STAY AWAY from any company like that! Wheelhouse automated my prices, for a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY - meh. Guesty promised to scale my ads and failed miserably. Tokeet's chat feature was garbage, but import/export listing feature was awesome. In the end, you can only hook up one channel manager to your airbnb account, so if your like me, you have got to decide on one at a time. I have tried 8 and reviewed 50-60... and Im done looking. SmartBNB delivered in almost every way I could have wanted. - Dirt cheap for what you get - Perfect communications channel w guests ( I am super picky ) - Seamless automated messages WITH THE ABILITY TO REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY GO OUT - Bad Review strategies and are automated, rational, and effective - Almost instant, and intelligent customer service - Killer Documentation that actually trains you and almost never confuses you - Phenomenal - like off the charts phenomenal customer service tools.

- The calendar viewing is weak. Its fine because you can just use Airbnbs... but to improve it guys: clicking to go to the next month? Really? You cant scroll to Jan 15th to feb 15th? Fix that. Make it scroll like airbnbs please immediately. I don't touch that, but again, its not really a point against the company because you don't actually need to use it, I can get everything from the airbnb cal with info imported via Ical from the other sites.

Tim E.
Owner in Neuseeland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplifies short term rental management

Kommentare: The biggest thing by far is the automated email platform. It's highly customisable, and after a bit of playing round I was able to come up with a setup that I am very happy with, with most of the routine emails being sent automatically.

Automated email system The calendar showing bookings across both AirBnB & HomeAway platforms Integrated messaging An indication at the bottom of the window showing likelihood of winning booking

I wish I could enter & manage bookings that haven't come from AirBnB or HomeAway, with comms done by email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty For Hosts und iGMS

Warum Hospitable.com gewählt wurde: I was using iGMS for free, with a single listing on both AirBnB & HomeAway. And it was fine. But then they shifted HomeAway integration to paid-only. So I figured if I had to pay, I might as well reassess the options, and for the money, I liked SmartBnB more.

Zuvor genutzte Software: iGMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hospitable.com: YourPorter was too slow & clunky iGMS was a combination of features & price

Host in Sint Maarten

Very good, but…

5 letzten Monat Neu

Hospitable is a great app to start with and will make you look professional to your guests. I like the message automations and integrations even having flight info included. I most like the rating that shows if a potential guest is likely to book, or not book.

There are other apps that provide even more features for less than hospitable with similar qualities.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iGMS

Billie W.
Software Developer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Do NOT Trust Smartbnb

Kommentare: Overall, it would be okay software that I would be willing to keep if I could trust the company. If I re-open my Airbnb ever, I will probably choose a different company in the future.

This software automatically sent messages to my guests before they checked in and before they left. (Check-in and Check-out emails).

The worst part is once you sign up, you can't automatically cancel. When you try to cancel it sends you to a customer service representative for them to try to talk you out of cancelling. If you try to just pause your subscription they try to bargain with you to make a great review, and require a screenshot of the review before agreeing to pause the subscription. This is B.S. in my eyes and makes this a VERY SHADY company. Basically the only things this software was really good for was responding immediately to inquiries. It sometimes made conversations awkward, because when potential guests asked questions, it pretends you are really answering and ignoring their questions.

Antwort von smartbnb

Hi Billie, I am happy that you were a happy Smartbnb customer until you were offered a discount. We have temporarily removed the ability to cancel in self-service so that we can advise our customers on the best move forward, either pausing or cancelling their subscription, or benefitting from a discount. This is a decision we have taken so as to be able to support each of our customers throughout this crisis. Under no circumstances would the review be a requirement for a discount to be granted, or a subscription paused or cancelled. After receiving your feedback, I have made sure this was clear to the entire team. Your subscription was therefore cancelled within minutes of you reaching out. Lastly, listening to our user's feedback is an important part of our job, and feedback about the part our product does miss is something that we listen to just as well. Your critical feedback is very valuable to us because it helps us get better. Pierre-Camille Founder & CEO

Colin L.
Owner and Co-Founder in USA

I couldn't have scaled from $200,000 to $2 million without Hospitable

When I first started scaling and became a 3-home operation nearly overnight, I was really struggling to keep up with effective communication to my guests. I had dozens of note documents for each property on my iPhone for things like; Check-in instructions, the first morning follow up message, Check-out instructions, etc. I would have to copy/paste these into the messaging apps and found myself making frequent, detrimental errors such as sending check-in instructions for the wrong house to a guest. Another major challenge I was running into before Hospitable was that I couldn't travel easily or do anything that wouldn't have strong cell phone service because I always had to be available to send check-in/out messages to my guests. Hospitable solved all of this and more. After a few weeks using the platform I went from thinking I hit my ceiling at owning and operating 3 homes, to believing I could effectively manage 15 or more. Fast forward to today and my company, Good Life has grown to 8 (soon to be 9) independently owned and managed homes that are all top 10 revenue producers in their respective zip codes, all maintain a 4.9+ overall review, and gets tons of repeat renters. This simply would not be possible without the automated communication SmartBnB enables to our guests and team.

I honestly don't have any cons to list about Hospitable. I signed up for Hospitable and had the automated messages firing to guests and my cleaning team within a few hours thanks to the smooth onboarding flow and pre-built messages that were already populated. I've been using Hospitable for a few years now and have never had issues with it not performing. The few times I've had to contact support about questions, they were lightning quick to respond. It's amazing they don't charge more for this platform, honestly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty und Hostify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hospitable.com: Some of the other software takes a percentage of your gross revenue and SmartBnB charges an extremely reasonable flat-rate monthly fee. I've actually converted 3 friends from some of the other software out there after showing them Hospitable.

Manos K.
Ceo in Griechenland

Unbelievable software for Short Term Rentals

Kommentare: We have seen an improved ranking and overall experience from our customers has improved. Fast answers and automated staff scheduling is key for us.

It uses AI for messaging automation. Also it has procedures for automating professes with our staff. Additionally, I can also get ranking reports and a unified calendar! Heartbeats are also a great!

Although aIl questions from support are answered, it takes a few hours to get that answer. So, if you need a quick answer about a feature you have to wait for hours to get a 2 line reply.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty, iGMS, Smoobu und Cloudbeds

Warum Hospitable.com gewählt wurde: ImtelliIntelligence in automated messaging.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Guesty For Hosts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hospitable.com: Because they use AI which is the future. Later on, they could for example also provide automatic sentiment analysis and provide an automatic answer based on the sentiment. The future looks bright!

Antwort von smartbnb

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review. We really appreciate that you're finding the software useful. I'm sorry that our support team has taken a while to get back to you in the past. We try to handle questions as fast as possible, and we recently grew our support team, so we can help our customers better and faster. Hopefully, the support experience will improve for you in the future!

Adam B.
Founder in Australien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellend product growth & customer service

Kommentare: Customer service is top notch and they request/respond to customer feedback in a very timely manner.

A complete feature set is being added to regularly with ongoing investment in improving the product for users

Calendar view could be more comprehensive

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eviivo

Warum Hospitable.com gewählt wurde: Cost was the driver, but it became apparent that I wasn't losing as many features as I expected

Zuvor genutzte Software: MyVR

Elkin A.
Founder in Kolumbien

Great Automation/Communication Software

Everything! It does what it says for a fair price. Smartbnb saves me hours of works every single week. In summary, if you are in the STR business, stop reading reviews and go and get a free trial. You can thank me later ;)

It is excellent software, and it may take you some time to set up (nothing complex or difficult, just time), but once it is up and running, you will be glad you did it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty For Hosts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hospitable.com: I tried different options before, but those were not even close to the quality of Smartbnb.

Matthew R.
CEO in USA

You need this to grow.

Kommentare: Exceptional. 10/10 easily.

You gain control by customized responses to inquiries, in YOUR verbiage. Literally everything, I love it all. We are able to grow because of this platform.

Nothing. I'm actually excited to see their new roll outs of new features.

Serban C.
Owner in Niederlande

Grear Product

Easy to use, constant innovation and great features

I would like it to integrate with more sites (like they plan to do with booking.com)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Booking Automation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hospitable.com: easy of use, intuitive and better integration with airbnb

Shevi B.
property management in Israel
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I absolutely love this company and their software

Kommentare: Great company, great product.
I swear by this company's software, it saves so much time for me, its super comfortable and without doubt helps me preform better as a host. Guests often express how happy they are with the quick replays, and the code is cleaver, so the automatic messaging is 98% of the time on point. (if not, its because i was lazy and did not make enough rules). I also have someone hired to do the guests communication for me, and if not for the software her job was much harder and I would have to pay her much more, so it very literately saves me money.
But beyond the software, the company itself is incredibly pleasant to work with, they have supreme service, everyone is so sweet and friendly, you get very quick replays and help with everything you need. They are always very helpful and it feels like a personal connection. They were also extremely kind now, in the time of covid 19, and without me even asking have offered a discount. An act that was really heartwarming and encouraged me to write this review.
If you want help managing your hosting properties, either you are a company or a private person, I can't recommend them more. The software and the company are as reliable and helpful as could get.

*Very friendly and easy to use. Intuitive, simple and clear. great features: *scheduled messages before, after and during stay *automatic revives. *cleaver coding - identifies the topic of people's questions and replays with a prepared answer. * Fantastic statistical tools displaying data about performance, revenue, conversations with guests etc. *You have the option for automatic replay in multiple languages - based on the guests language. *full control over how much of the software you want involved in your work. *Very affordable, and definitely worth my money. *superb customer service.

I honestly love the software, have no complains. they used to send automatic daily updates about the ranking of the listing, which was a very helpful tool. You can still access the information now, but you need to get into the app and request for it and it's not automatic anymore. It's not a real problem, but I liked the automatic updates much more.

Austin S.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing to say the least!

Kommentare: My wife and I manage 8 different Airbnb's currently. It seemed like we were messaging guests all day every day. We would forget to send check in texts from time to time and it was a mess. I actually started out with a competitor and then I found Smartbnb who was priced significantly better, had a better layout, and was way more user friendly. Smartbnb is saving us hours upon hours of messaging guests. We love the automated reviews. We couldn't be happier and have actually referred 4 of our friends and family members to the platform as well.

The automated messaging is a game changer. I have noticed we have gotten more bookings since starting with smartbnb. I don't know if it is the heartbeats feature or that our response time is improving, but we notice a difference. I love the automated reviews. The coolest part is the bad review feature. I love being able to toggle that on and know with confidence that it is going to leave the review at the last moment. I used to do this on my own and try to time it, so this just makes all the sense in the world. I also LOVE that the billing is only done on the properties that were messaged during that billing cycle. We Airbnb our house that we live in from time to time when we go on vacation. I was a little bummed to be paying monthly for messaging service when we may only Airbnb it 3 times a year. But Smartbnb doesn't charge us unless they send a message! So cool!

I don't like that there are two dashboards. It is frustrating to click on metrics or other features and be toggled to an entirely different page where I have to login again. I would have like to have just stayed on the old platform until the new one was fully ready to roll out.

Antwort von smartbnb

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate the feedback. We find that others also report an increase in bookings, we believe it's due to a combination of the Heartbeats functionality and the very fast response time! We quite like the bad response mode too, we're thinking of even more functionality to make reviews and screening even easier in the future. I apologize about the issue with the two dashboards, we will be rolling out the new Metrics functionality in the next two weeks, so you will hopefully not have to deal with the double-dashboard issue for much longer! And we know you will love the new Metrics dashboard, it will be a game-changer.

Kami M.
CEO in USA

Get your life back!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I could not be more pleased with the freedom Smartbnb has given me. : ) I only wish people would believe me when I tell them I only work 3 hours a week when I am running 18 doors at one time.

Before I started using SmartBnb I was anxious all the time about missing an inquiry or a booking request. I remember not even being able to really enjoy my time off because I had none. I run 18 listings now. I work less than 3 hours a week now that my systems are all set up in Smarbnb. It's not the easiest to stop and think through what and when the messaging goes out. But it's not the software's fault. It takes a lot of energy process to map your business. The easiest way for me was to whiteboard it and write down the life cycle of a guest. Once you do you will only need minor tweaks after that. I could not be more pleased with Smartbnb. It's so stinking smart!!! Don't waste another minute worrying about your business, systematize it! You will love it.

It's difficult to get started. There are a lot of moving pieces. You have to know which listing gets what messaging all the time and which ones getst the unique messaging.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Warum Hospitable.com gewählt wurde: There product was to expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hospitable.com: Price

John M.
John M.
Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Smart BnB saves me hours per week managing vacation rentals!

Kommentare: SmartBnB, along with and analytics sites and an automated pricing site, means I literally work less than one hour per week managing my AirBnB listing.

- Automated Messaging SmartBnb would be worth it for this feature alone. My entire message flow is automated, and most of the time I don't even send a message during guest's stay. It auto-responds to new bookings, making my response time essentially instant. And it even automatically leaves reviews fo the guests. - Analytics I love the suite of analytics that smartbnb uses - and they seem committed to improving them as they go - Customer service There is a dedicated facebook group for SmartBnB users, where team members and sometimes the founder himself will respond to guest questions. There is also a chat feature on the website which is always answered promptly.

Pretty much nothing. I love this software, and they're ALWAYS working on fine-tuning and improving it!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hospitable.com: Features, price, and customer service.

Antwort von smartbnb

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, John! We're delighted that you enjoy Smartbnb -- and much more is yet to come!

Jared C.
COO in USA

SmartBnB Is Amazing!

We love the automation of messaging within Airbnb. This automated messaging has allowed us to scale quickly and provide high levels of customer service. The ability to customize and create message templates that are unique to the quest/property is like magic. We also love the financial reporting which we use heavily to track our progress, make strategic decisions and share results with our clients.

Not much. Our only let down about the software is that at the current time it only allows for the integration with HomeAway/VRBO and Airbnb. They focus on the quality (full API connection vs iCal links) of these connections and not quantity which we appreciate.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty For Hosts, Lodgify, Tokeet, Hostfully Property Management Platform und Guesty

Cristina M.
Admin in Puerto Rico

Best Property Management Messaging System

Kommentare: Overall experience: Happy camper here! Simple set up, variety of languages, cost effective, great customer service, teams can access their areas in the system without a problem, you can manage multiple platforms, metrics, CRM and continuous improvement. It can't get any better.

We have been using Smartbnb since they began. We have seen them grow and develop their software always keeping both administrator and guests in mind. In my opinion, their customer service is one of the BEST in the industry.

This is a simple yet effective software and the team keeps on developing new tools all the time. Perhaps a better app for phones could be an improvement, nonetheless, what is offered at the moment works!

Angela L.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life so much easier

Kommentare: Overall I love smartbnb. It saves me a lot of time and effort. It makes managing multiple properties a lot less of a headache and I would definitely recommend it.

I help oversee 10 short term rental properties across 6 different accounts. I love how I can easily see what's going on and respond to any customer for any property in one platform. You couldn't believe how time consuming it is to respond to people across so many different accounts. Also I LOVE how you can set up automated messages - ugh the best! This saves me an incredible amount of time every week!

The only thing I wish this smartbnb had was a mobile app which I know they're working on and I'm very excited for. Also I wish it was easier to set up manual tasks and reminders without having to go to the operations calendar and look up the customer. I wish you could do that all within the messaging section. There's also a fewww times the program bugged out on me but overall I really like the program.

Antwort von smartbnb

We're delighted that Smartbnb is helping you run your business more easily and effectively! We also really appreciate your feedback: the mobile app will be ready very, very soon ;) And your recommendation about making manual tasks easier to set up is quite right, we will add this to the feedback pipeline. And of course, we will keep working on fixing bugs and making sure that Smartbnb is the most reliable platform in the short-term rental market :)

Yaroslav L.
Investor in Tschechien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best money spent

Kommentare: Amazing. I love the company and their product. And it keeps getting better every year.

I most love that this software allows to automate 80% of communication with guests. I never have to worry about check-in instructions, parking instructions, leaving reviews and many other small communication things. I love the price of Smartbnb as it's very affordable for anyone doing short term rentals. And the support has always been quick and amazing.

It's not magic. You have to sit down and learn and try and test certain features. So it does take some time to learn what are the best settings that suit your needs as the software can be customised in incredible detail.

Antwort von smartbnb

Thanks Yaroslav for your feedback. Sadly, magic always require some degree of work, depending on how custom you want your setup to be. What we help with is the ROI on that initial time investment. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make it faster on your end!

Nina M.
Owner in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app, exceptional customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Smartbnb is a timesaver, peace of mind and a tool I would not want to miss for running our short term rental. Once set up it saves so much time in responding and replying to all booking and reservation requests. It is also such a peace of mind as I don't have to worry to forget to send out confirmations, follow up messages and alike. Customer support is exceptional not only for those moments where you need to figure our of how something works or is set up best but in the difficult times of COVID the team at Smartbnb has repeatedly showed that they do care for their customers! I could not recommend this software and company enough!

Nothing to add here. Of course there's always something that could be added or improved but it is enough to reach out to Smartbnb and you will be heard.

William C.
CEO in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Product from an Outstanding Team

Kommentare: They are a young and dynamic company and are able to deliver a great product with outstanding support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] started on his own with the experience of managing his own properties - he has designed a very good platform that streamlines one of the most onerous workflows for any accommodation manager (guest communications). The team has now expanded and they push features regularly and connect with multiple OTAs

Beautiful UI with thoughtful design Good feature mix that add value to a property management business Automated messaging with a good level of sophistication & ease of use Airbnb connectivity a plus Automated reviews for Airbnb are particularly useful

Predictive messaging is not that practical in real life applications

Kourtney S.
Airbnb Host in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Smartbnb keeps me organized and makes me look awesome.

Kommentare: Exceptional. I would recommend it to all Airbnb hosts. I don't think I would be as successful or as organized had someone not recommended the software.

I love that I am able to set-up and schedule specific messages to potential future guests and guests from everything to inquiry requests, to check-in instructions, to review reminders. Also, the property manager and the cleaning team receives automated messages upon a booking confirmation, as soon as I do once a guest has booked my property. Because I utilize Smartbnb, I am able to keep my response time at 100% on the Airbnb platform, something that Airbnb looks at when evaluating Superhost status.

I don't really have any cons as I know no other software experience like this and I have had awesome success with the implementation and use.

Ntsako N.
CEO in Südafrika

Smartbnb changed everything

Kommentare: TIME!!!

I like the ease of use, its very intuitive, even if i give it someone who has never been exposed to the software, they are still able to learn the ropes pretty quickly

Sometimes messages require me to review and send, e.g booking confirmation, but its only been happening recently, so hopefully they will fix this

Antwort von smartbnb

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Our designers and developers are constantly working on making sure the software is easy to use for all kinds of users. You mentioned in the 'cons' section that sometimes you need to review messages before they go out, like booking confirmations. I have good news for you! If you go to your account settings you can switch on the option to send messages to returning guests. It's switched off by default but if you turn it on, then the confirmations will go out automatically! We hope you will continue to trust us to save you time in the future :)

Monika S.
Revenue Manager in Polen
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to smartbnb keeping our response rates very high while saving our time !

Kommentare: We're avoiding mistakes that can occur when sending messages without automatization. Also it saves loads of time of our emploees with sending automatic templates, more to that, no one has to remember about sending them to each guest !

It makes managing many properties very easy in terms of guest comunication. We're keeping our response rates very high. Really great feature is automatic guest review. It helps to save a lot of time and energy.

I would love to see integration with other portals than airbnb. Booking.com would be great as it is another big player in a short term rental OTA's. We're missing the feature of responding to the guest reviews (automated).

Angela B.
Host in USA

Great for hosts

This software helps manage the recurring messages needed to be sent to hosts. It helps the experience feel personal to the guest and allows us to quickly provide all the necessary information to guests at the most relevant time intervals before, during and after their stay.

There are functionalities that can be included to improve operations - such as messaging to cleaners - that would make this software more holistic in its applicability. There is limited functionality to message all cleaners on your "team" but something that would be useful would be the ability to have auto message sent to certain cleaners (i.e. those you have allocated to clean on a certain day), allow for confirmation type responses with cleaners and other use cases to bring the operations piece truly on board to this platform.

Nick R.
Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Time Saved Makes it Well Worth It

Allows me to stay in contact with guests proactively - before, during, and after a guest stays with us. Automating the email sequence means information is never missed going to the guests. Using short codes is nice to not have to write blocks of text repeatedly. Also, the short codes are nice when I need to update small aspects of text, I can write the sentence structure around a short code so updating something like a door code is very easy

The idea of being able to recognize what the a guest is asking and respond appropriately is an amazing idea --- but we've not gotten it to work consistently enough (or barely at all) to rely on it. So questions still need be answered manually most of the time (although the saved responses do make it quicker!)