Feature Rich, Flexible, with Outstanding Support

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Gail K.
Director of Technology
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our business provides merchandise and event services to other companies, and while we have a very good system for placing purchase orders with vendors, we did not have a sales tracking system that could keep track of orders from start to finish. OrderTime makes it possible for us to track purchases from the beginning placement of the order by the customer to the delivery of the product to that customer.

Vorteile: The best part about this software is the support behind it. Not only does it have extensive features to help with order taking, generating purchase orders, and tracking orders, but when something is missing or goes wrong, their support is responsive and fast. When we first tested OrderTime, we found that our accounting system was not receiving cross reference information for billing and invoicing purposes to track which orders pertained to the bills and invoices. OrderTime jumped on the problem immediately, worked closely with us to understand the problem, and then fixed the issue even before our trial period ended. This is a company that is able to respond quickly to customer service issues - something you do not see from many software companies.

Nachteile: This is a minor issue, but I would have liked to see more detailed reporting of the changes made during synchronization with our accounting software.

The BEST next step for small businesses

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Steve B.
Owner/Manager
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been wonderful.
1. The solution provided everything I needed and wanted for the future.
2. At one point, I realized there was something that I needed and yes!, they had it already. Because they come from years of experience in the industry.
3. They are especially responsive to my needs and questions. Very high level of customer service.

Vorteile: OrderTime is extremely thorough. In searching for our move from only QuickBooks desktop, I knew what I needed for now and wanted for the future. After researching many, many other solutions, all of them fell short in basic needs in one way or another. Finally I found OrderTime, and it was a great fit. They absolutely met my needs and wants for inventory, sales, and customer management. It was also nice to learn that they were deploying OrderTime as an online version after years of the in house NumberCruncher software. Then, it made sense why they were so good at everything.

Nachteile: It is not a complete solution, with accounting, so you still need some type of A/R A/P GL plugin. They are so good at everything else, I want this. But, sometimes you do what you are good at so you can be great at it.

Order Time MRP For Medical Device Manufacturing

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
David S.
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the product is good and the support is top notch. The platform was built for the cloud from the ground up and we have seen steady improvement in the product over the last year. Any issues have been addressed and fixed often on the same day.

Vorteile: Easy for tracking orders, shipments, and all the activity in between including lot tracking.

Nachteile: Some of the reporting can be confusing to setup for custom output.

Ideal for product-based businesses who need solid inventory control

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Bob H.

Vorteile: Order Time is an ideal product for businesses like ours who sell products and need to effectively manage inventory. The integration to Quickbooks gives our business a comprehensive business and business management solution. We track prospects, quotes, sales conversions, customers, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Work Orders. We essentially have an ERP - MRP solution at a fraction of the cost when compared to other mid-level solutions. The customer service form NumberCruncher is great too.

Nachteile: The software met our requirement so I can't think of anything specifically we need.

Seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company to use with QuickBooks

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Alyson D.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It is a wonderful easy way to handle the inventory, multi locations, serial lot numbers, bins, Bills of Materials and all other aspects of a manufacturing or distribution company while still maintaining your financial books and records on QuickBooks

Vorteile: Ease of use and functionality. A seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company while using QuickBooks as your back end. Interfaces smoothly with shopping carts so web orders automatically populate and payments are automatically applied.

Nachteile: Moving from the desktop version, the functionality remains the same, it took a bit to get used to navigating.

Very Happy w/ our purchase

Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Allen C.
President / Owner
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: very happy once fully implemented

Vorteile: I sell products out of multiple locations so this is a feature that was not available in Quickbooks. I also do bar code scanning which is part of Order Time. The setup was super easy and the Order Time team held my hand thru the onboarding process. I highly recommend purchasing the extra training so all your users know what to do and don't mess up the system. I also work with Canadian currency for purchasing so the multi-currency feature is a real plus.

Nachteile: I can't think of any cons. Maybe the conversion from Quickbooks was difficult but probably because my Quickbooks file was so messed up after 10 years.

Enhance your business operations.

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Andrew L.
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ordertime has really helped us in the areas of taking and fulfilling orders. The software is much more user friendly then using just Quickbooks. It has also gave us greater clarity in managing our supply chain.

Vorteile: Ordertime is a very intuitive software to use. It eases the burden of taking and shipping orders. The back end data is also very customizable. We are just scratching the surface with the customizations that can be made to our data. It's great to have the power to make customizations yourself.

Nachteile: The sync with Quickbooks desktop works, but requires keeping an eye on. Probably has more to do with the limitations in enterprise.

Manage Your Business from Anywhere

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Michael P.
IT Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: OrderTime has a very simple integration with Quickbooks, Quickbooks Pro and Quickbooks Online. All you have to do is upload your QB company file to start. The real advantage comes in the realm of Inventory Management and Lot Serial Tracking for multiple Inventory Locations. In Addition to Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving you have a mobile friendly responsive design that allows you to run your business from your fingertips. I highly recommend signing up for a free trial.

Nachteile: Even if you are concerned about the notion of a cloud based system, one thing I will mention is that you can still house financials offline using Quickbooks desktop Integration with OrderTime

Order Time is a Great Value

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Amanda B.
Inventory Specialist
Kunststoffe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great Support
Good Knowledge Base
User Friendly once it is set up

Nachteile: Wish there was a Sandbox trial space to work in as we set up the program initially. Would have helped us learn how we needed to set up the program for our ideal use for less trial and error.

Order Time review

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Diana W.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, the software is easy to navigate through

Nachteile: would like the purchase order history to be a little cleaner

Just starting out

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Ellen M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to keep track of all my sign business and also use the kit feature. The CRM is also a great tool to remind me of important taks and events

Vorteile: The ease of use and the attention I received during the trial

Nachteile: some concepts were difficult in the beginning but after repeated use they all made sense

Having Everything in One Place Has Made My Life Much Easier!

Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Josh G.
Pres

Vorteile: I have been using Order Time for about 6 months now and it has been a great tool for me to organize my inventory. I just love the ease-of-use and that I can view all my on-hand, sales orders, & purchase orders ALL FROM ONE PLACE! Brian has been phenomenal to work with from start to finish and I am so glad I made the right choice!

Nachteile: Be prepared to dedicate your time up-front, but once the data is in the system, it's well worth the effort!

Excellent product

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Moshe K.
Managing member
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Extremely user friendly and it’s ability to integrate with Quickbooks.

Nachteile: Inability to integrate with Amazon seller central

von NumberCruncher.com an 8.11.2019

Thank you for your review!

We do have an Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central integration. As well as eBay, Target, Walmart and more.

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Jack M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Perfectly captures all my companies inventory/purchasing needs.

Nachteile: I was skeptical about the software at first but after multiple training sessions, I am now comfortable with how the system works.

Great software and even greater customer service!

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Joe Y.
Sales
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Works to better assist my business and has features quick books will never have.

Nachteile: Nothing! There support is excellent! always there to help with any concerns we have.