Order Time Inventory Erfahrungen

Über Order Time Inventory

Comprehensive cloud-based inventory control, customer and order management software solution. Enterprise features at an SMB price!

Erfahre mehr über Order Time Inventory

Inability to integrate with Amazon seller central.

Bewertungen zu Order Time Inventory

Order Time Inventory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Order Time Inventory bereits verwendet?

Ehsan R.
Ehsan R.
Director in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use, cloud based. Easy to integrate with other software.

There are still some features being built and not available yet.

Jeff H.
Jeff H.
V.P. of Innovation in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Order Time - Awesome!

Kommentare: We are extremely please with the functionality of the program and how it handles our kits, Bill of Materials, assemblies and vendor management. We also utilize Order Time to manage our customer quoting process which ultimately drives data into sales order and work orders. Finally, it drives all the necessary information into our QuickBooks for payable and receivable management - this a complete package!

The ability of this program to allow us to build assemblies and kits was our #1 requirement and Order Time does that fabulously. We create a lot of assemblies (Bill of Materials) and this program makes the process easy! Their documentation and customer support has been phenomenal!

It's tough to find a "least" topic for Order Time but...may be updating large groups of "items" proves to be a little challenging for us.

Tina M.
Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customizable product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great intercompany system. everyone has the same up to the minute information at all times.

Once you have an understanding of the product, it is very easy to use. Great support from 1st day until now. (4 years later)

Sometimes it's hard to determine what certain information relates to. What is quantity vs amount. Great support to help with this though.

Erica E.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disaster

Kommentare: Used it for 3 mo. It never worked properly in that time, reports we were promised would be available never were, support was terrible. Could go on and on. A really bad experience.

Did not like anything about it. Maybe the fact that you could custom build reports yourself?

Very buggy, outdated interface, integrations did not work consistently, customer service was basically non-existent.

Myra G.
Accounting in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Order Time

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Order Time is so much better then what we had previously used. Plus it works and will work with the industry as it changes.

Order Time has an ease to learn and utilize each day. The ability to scan in copies of invoices, packing slips and other paperwork to share across the company has make a huge difference in time and storage. I love the ability to open up different files and be able to look at them all at one.

Getting started. But once we started it became easy to use.

Gail K.
Director of Technology in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature Rich, Flexible, with Outstanding Support

Kommentare: Our business provides merchandise and event services to other companies, and while we have a very good system for placing purchase orders with vendors, we did not have a sales tracking system that could keep track of orders from start to finish. OrderTime makes it possible for us to track purchases from the beginning placement of the order by the customer to the delivery of the product to that customer.

The best part about this software is the support behind it. Not only does it have extensive features to help with order taking, generating purchase orders, and tracking orders, but when something is missing or goes wrong, their support is responsive and fast. When we first tested OrderTime, we found that our accounting system was not receiving cross reference information for billing and invoicing purposes to track which orders pertained to the bills and invoices. OrderTime jumped on the problem immediately, worked closely with us to understand the problem, and then fixed the issue even before our trial period ended. This is a company that is able to respond quickly to customer service issues - something you do not see from many software companies.

This is a minor issue, but I would have liked to see more detailed reporting of the changes made during synchronization with our accounting software.

Steve B.
Owner/Manager in USA
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST next step for small businesses

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been wonderful.
1. The solution provided everything I needed and wanted for the future.
2. At one point, I realized there was something that I needed and yes!, they had it already. Because they come from years of experience in the industry.
3. They are especially responsive to my needs and questions. Very high level of customer service.

OrderTime is extremely thorough. In searching for our move from only QuickBooks desktop, I knew what I needed for now and wanted for the future. After researching many, many other solutions, all of them fell short in basic needs in one way or another. Finally I found OrderTime, and it was a great fit. They absolutely met my needs and wants for inventory, sales, and customer management. It was also nice to learn that they were deploying OrderTime as an online version after years of the in house NumberCruncher software. Then, it made sense why they were so good at everything.

It is not a complete solution, with accounting, so you still need some type of A/R A/P GL plugin. They are so good at everything else, I want this. But, sometimes you do what you are good at so you can be great at it.

Luis G.
CEO in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Perfect Platform for Complex Businesses

Kommentare: We are a growing company with a complex operation and Order Time has provided critical tools for our everyday use. It helps our organization with keeping up with ours Leads, Customers, Sales Orders, Pick Tickets, Packing Slip, Receiving, Shipping, Returns, and Inventory Management. With the ability to synchronize our transactions with QB, it has made our operations run smoother. Thank you, Order Time team, for your unconditional support and always been there for us!

Easy to use Easy to learn Many great features for a growing company Management of Inventory in one platform B2B Portal for customers CRM capability Simple synchronization with QBs

We have not had anything that we do not like about the software. It is easy to use and learn and the Order Time team has been very helpful with the installation and support of the software.

David S.
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Order Time MRP For Medical Device Manufacturing

Kommentare: Overall the product is good and the support is top notch. The platform was built for the cloud from the ground up and we have seen steady improvement in the product over the last year. Any issues have been addressed and fixed often on the same day.

Easy for tracking orders, shipments, and all the activity in between including lot tracking.

Some of the reporting can be confusing to setup for custom output.

Amber M.
Amber M.
Accountant in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hands down easiest customizable program ever!

Kommentare: My experience with this program has been a great one. If your looking for a program in which you need it to do what your business can't find in other programs, this is it!

It is the best system out there if you need a system to do what other programs won't do. The team of experts will work with you until it's perfect!

The thing I liked least about the program is that some of the tutorials on the help page aren't very helpful because they don't have ever area covered as to each problem that can possibly arise. That being said, no program has a resolution for ever problem if that problem has never surfaced before. However, the Order Time team of experts are always there to figure out how to fix it!

Bob H.
President in USA

Ideal for product-based businesses who need solid inventory control

Order Time is an ideal product for businesses like ours who sell products and need to effectively manage inventory. The integration to Quickbooks gives our business a comprehensive business and business management solution. We track prospects, quotes, sales conversions, customers, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Work Orders. We essentially have an ERP - MRP solution at a fraction of the cost when compared to other mid-level solutions. The customer service form NumberCruncher is great too.

The software met our requirement so I can't think of anything specifically we need.

Alyson D.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company to use with QuickBooks

Kommentare: It is a wonderful easy way to handle the inventory, multi locations, serial lot numbers, bins, Bills of Materials and all other aspects of a manufacturing or distribution company while still maintaining your financial books and records on QuickBooks

Ease of use and functionality. A seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company while using QuickBooks as your back end. Interfaces smoothly with shopping carts so web orders automatically populate and payments are automatically applied.

Moving from the desktop version, the functionality remains the same, it took a bit to get used to navigating.

Joclynn G.
Customer Service Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Support!

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience.

I love how easy OrderTime is to use, and if I come across any issues it is fixed within the hour.

There are some bugs and some more things that could have better customization options.

Allen C.
President / Owner in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy w/ our purchase

Kommentare: very happy once fully implemented

I sell products out of multiple locations so this is a feature that was not available in Quickbooks. I also do bar code scanning which is part of Order Time. The setup was super easy and the Order Time team held my hand thru the onboarding process. I highly recommend purchasing the extra training so all your users know what to do and don't mess up the system. I also work with Canadian currency for purchasing so the multi-currency feature is a real plus.

I can't think of any cons. Maybe the conversion from Quickbooks was difficult but probably because my Quickbooks file was so messed up after 10 years.

Andrew L.
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Enhance your business operations.

Kommentare: Ordertime has really helped us in the areas of taking and fulfilling orders. The software is much more user friendly then using just Quickbooks. It has also gave us greater clarity in managing our supply chain.

Ordertime is a very intuitive software to use. It eases the burden of taking and shipping orders. The back end data is also very customizable. We are just scratching the surface with the customizations that can be made to our data. It's great to have the power to make customizations yourself.

The sync with Quickbooks desktop works, but requires keeping an eye on. Probably has more to do with the limitations in enterprise.

Michael P.
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Manage Your Business from Anywhere

OrderTime has a very simple integration with Quickbooks, Quickbooks Pro and Quickbooks Online. All you have to do is upload your QB company file to start. The real advantage comes in the realm of Inventory Management and Lot Serial Tracking for multiple Inventory Locations. In Addition to Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving you have a mobile friendly responsive design that allows you to run your business from your fingertips. I highly recommend signing up for a free trial.

Even if you are concerned about the notion of a cloud based system, one thing I will mention is that you can still house financials offline using Quickbooks desktop Integration with OrderTime

Amanda B.
Inventory Specialist in Kanada
Kunststoffe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Order Time is a Great Value

Great Support Good Knowledge Base User Friendly once it is set up

Wish there was a Sandbox trial space to work in as we set up the program initially. Would have helped us learn how we needed to set up the program for our ideal use for less trial and error.

Diana W.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Order Time review

Ease of use, the software is easy to navigate through

would like the purchase order history to be a little cleaner

Steven C.
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Order Time Inventory Review

OrderTime is the next step for any Quickbooks user that needs more advanced features. We need Lot/Serial tracking as well as multiple locations which are not available in our Quickbooks. The item-vendor association is a real plus where we can link multiple vendors to a single item and save each vendor's cost and other info. The reorder analysis tool makes reordering a breeze as well as cuts down on inventory carrying cost. The sales and purchase order entry is a breeze and the user interface is very intuitive and rich with hyperlinks. I highly recommend signing up for a free trial and predict you will quickly subscribe.

The only con which is not really a con is the program takes time to get up the learning curve. All we can say is don't give up because it gets easier after about a week and the onboarding sessions make sure that the system is set up correctly.

Moshe K.
Managing member in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Extremely user friendly and it’s ability to integrate with Quickbooks.

Inability to integrate with Amazon seller central

Antwort von NumberCruncher.com

Thank you for your review! We do have an Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central integration. As well as eBay, Target, Walmart and more.

Ellen M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just starting out

Kommentare: I am able to keep track of all my sign business and also use the kit feature. The CRM is also a great tool to remind me of important taks and events

The ease of use and the attention I received during the trial

some concepts were difficult in the beginning but after repeated use they all made sense

Josh G.
Pres in USA

Having Everything in One Place Has Made My Life Much Easier!

I have been using Order Time for about 6 months now and it has been a great tool for me to organize my inventory. I just love the ease-of-use and that I can view all my on-hand, sales orders, & purchase orders ALL FROM ONE PLACE! Brian has been phenomenal to work with from start to finish and I am so glad I made the right choice!

Be prepared to dedicate your time up-front, but once the data is in the system, it's well worth the effort!

Jack M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Perfectly captures all my companies inventory/purchasing needs.

I was skeptical about the software at first but after multiple training sessions, I am now comfortable with how the system works.

Michael Z.
Hospitality manager in Simbabwe
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Order Time Inventory is very functional!

Kommentare: As a trial,I found it to be good option for inventory management,it was a pleasant experience using it

Great and very easy synchronization with Quick Books!! It is very good at managing all other aspects of Inventory systems, especially inventory tracking!

I've not had much to dislike really,I used it for trial and I found it to be very functional,not great but it does the job decently!!

Joe Y.
Sales in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and even greater customer service!

Works to better assist my business and has features quick books will never have.

Nothing! There support is excellent! always there to help with any concerns we have.