Safelink: Unparalleled software and an invaluable support tool.

Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Damian J.
Advocate and Partner
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cybercrime is a huge risk and professionals who fail to ensure they conduct their on-line business through a secure environment are foolhardy. Safelink is the only data room used by Collas Crill and has been adopted firm-wide. It offers unbeatable security and provides easy to use functionality. Moreover, Safelink is an invaluable and cost saving litigation support tool. It is no surprise that the judiciary has also chosen to embrace Safelink's technology.

Vorteile: It is more than just a secure data room. It is also a first class litigation support tool. Technology, and how it is used in the legal industry, is evolving at an extraordinary rate. Those businesses that fail to adopt and embrace change will find it impossible to stay competitive. Safelink evolves rapidly and is always at the forefront of what the legal industry needs. By using Safelink we have found we can often surprise clients with the facilities and tools that we, as a firm, can offer. It enables us to be a market leader. As for our staff, we all know how frustrating it is to be presented with new technology. If it is not easy to use, then fee earners who are permanently working 'against the clock' will simply not embrace anything new. But the Safelink system is very intuitive - no training is needed. That alone makes it a remarkable product.

The best offshore VDR

Bewertet am 27.10.2016
Rosalind L.
Principal Osteologist
Forschung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Safelink is a brilliant product. I have used it for the storage and sharing of sensitive research documents. It is easy to upload documents using the drag and drop feature, and invite other users in. I found some other data room providers were way too expensive for my business, but what I really liked about Safelink is that they are reasonably priced but also there is no massive contract. I pay monthly and can cancel if I no longer need the data room. There are so many features that make my job easier when working on documents with my team, like follow-the-leader screen sharing, dropping pins, annotating and watermarking. I also really like the audit reports that show me which colleagues looked at what. Using Safelink will benefit any business that deals with confidential information, especially as more businesses are moving towards the digital paper-less age. With that progress comes a need for security and control which Safelink provides so well.

Vorteile: Features, easy to use, monthly pricing