Express Accounts

Express Accounts Bewertungen

von NCH Software

Inexpensive, efficient, easy to use accounting software for time-challenged small business operators

Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Lorraine C.
Manager/Author
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It makes business accounts management super easy, and it's super affordable.

Vorteile: Accounting software for business comes in all flavours, but small business operators frequently find it hard to justify high costs for products that have an extensive array of features they will never use. NCH have focused Express Accounts on delivering high performance and ease of use, without the frills that impose cost and complexity. It lets small business operators quote, invoice, record receipts, categorize expenses, reconcile accounts, issue statements, and generate all the needed financial reports with minimal time spent on tedious management tasks and no stress. The interface is super-friendly. The application is fast and responsive and has no stability problems. Reporting functions are sufficiently comprehensive to serve all small business needs.
Extensive stationery customization options enable you to make invoices, statements, purchase orders and quotes look just the way you like them.
Optional integration with Express Invoicing expands invoicing capabilities and further optional integration with HourGuard Time Sheet lets service providers track work time and invoice automatically. Integrate smoothly with Inventoria if your business requires inventory management, choosing the business version of Inventoria if you need multi-user and web support. Then there's FlexiServer Employee Management and Copper Point of Sale, so you can build a suite that covers all your business needs, whatever type and size of business you operate.

Way more than I expected and I'm delighted!

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Kathy W.

Kommentare: I was looking for a simple, but comprehensive accounting software for my biz. Talked to my accountant and he told me that because I offer a service, Quickbooks wasn't needed. Did some research and talked to a colleague. Settled on Express Accounts and I'm so glad I did.
This software package does it all. Manages sales, purchases, allows you to create a customized invoice and mail it directly to the client (no need to go to attach it to an email), track your bank accounts, deposits, and more. I know I'm not using many of the features. I got the priority customer service package and wasn't disappointed. My phone calls were promptly answered and the help was great. If you have a service biz and you don't offer products or have to track inventory, this is a wonderful software!

Vorteile: Makes tracking finances and processing invoices easy.

Nachteile: A bit cumbersome to learn, especially the version for Mac. Wish their were online tutorials for the Mac version or an online manual to refer to. That would be a BIG improvement.

von NCH Software an 10.12.2019

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for contacting us. We now have tutorials for Express Accounts. You can check out our intuitive tutorials here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/tutorial.html If you have any further questions or concerns, our Support Team is always ready to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=ExpressAccounts
-NCH Software Team