Über TaxSlayer Pro

All-inclusive tax preparation software. Professional tax package for tax preparers across the US.

Erfahre mehr über TaxSlayer Pro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie TaxSlayer Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Devonna L.
Devonna L.
Tax Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Tax Software

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent.

I love everything about Tax Slayer Pro! The best thing is how quickly you can prepare the return as well as accurately. No extra boxes or scripts to read. Just taxes! My company has been using this software for over 4 years, and I don't see a change in the foreseeable future.

I can honestly say there isn't anything that I find to be a con with them.

Tom W.
Retired in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Taxslayer

Kommentare: Have my income tax return prepared every year for the last several (6+) years.

Ease of use and price. Had my tax return prepared and submitted electronically very efficiently

Can't think of anything! Have been completely satisfied with every use.

Antwort von TaxSlayer Pro

Hi Tom, thanks for being a loyal TaxSlayer Pro customer! We appreciate your review as we strive to provide the best value and service in the tax preparation software industry with our easy to use products. We look forward to helping you continue to grow your tax business for years to come!

Druchelle C.
Operations Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Go To Tax Software

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a very good experience so far, we are going in to our third year and works overall for us.

One of the best features is that this is a cloud base software. I have literally have been on vacation while using this software to complete those last minute tax returns.

I don't always receive the chat messages in real time that come from the clients.