Über Infinite Campus SIS

Webbasiertes, unternehmensweites Schülerinformationssystem mit Notenbuch, Statusberichten, speziellen Ed-IEPs und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Infinite Campus SIS

I like the fact that it integrates student information into the IEP. However, this seems to be the only redeeming quality.

Syncing with other software could be less difficult.

Bewertungen zu Infinite Campus SIS

4,0

Infinite Campus SIS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Infinite Campus SIS bereits verwendet?

Deanna
Deanna
Spanish Tutor in USA

Best School Software

Kommentare: I am a teacher and I love this program. It is by far my favorite program to use as an online grade book. It would be nice if you could attach assignments, but overall, it is great.

I love the layout, design and functionality of this program. Like most programs, it does take some time to learn it, but it is worth it and very much worth the time to review everything that it can do to make you and your students' lives easier. With some practice, it is easy to navigate, especially after you have invested the time it takes to set up all of your classes. Using it on a daily basis is the easy part, you just have to make sure you fully understand how to use it first (like with everything in life).

At first, it takes some time to learn/remember all the details in order to set up your classes the best way for you and your students.

Josh

Simple, Organized SIS

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Infinite Campus is one of those "what you see is what you get" kinds of software. Those looking for a simple means of getting the job done without a lot of bells and whistles, this is the product for you. This can be great, but it doesn't really incentivize exploration or further training beyond the basics. Plus, the very-limited customization options can feel really limiting, prohibiting users from setting the product up in a way that is more beneficial for them.

The best part of Infinite Campus is how clean and easy to navigate it is. The simple "Instruction" view provides a clear means of moving through the common areas that a user needs. While some SISs have complex, busy interfaces, Infinite Campus operates with a "less is more" approach, which is great for users who aren't is tech savvy or don't have the comfort to dig in and explore on their own.

Infinite Campus's biggest strength can also be its biggest weakness. While it is great for users who aren't strong with technology, it can leave a lot to be desired for those who want a little more in their SIS. There isn't a lot of customization available, nor are there many lesser-known features that self-driven, curious users can discover.

Kevin
Technology Director in USA

Too expensive; Pop-up fees everywhere - Not for smaller districts

Kommentare: I think their conversion and onbaording team is top-notch-- Extremely helpful and communication is fast and to the point. I just don't know that they're worth all the money. I think we'll be looking to switch to a more modern and cost-effective system like Alma once our contract is up.

-The onboarding team is excellent. They include technical experts to try to find solutions when the sales team promises the world and then you find out everything is an extra charge. -The product is robust and is well connected to the requirements of various states. -It allows direct access to the db and is fairly easy to use once you get used to the interface.

-Cost! Everything is a nickel and dime fee for various modules. And of course, to do feature A you need to buy a premium module with A-Z features (B-Z you'll never use). - Their sales process promises all the features you need but then you find out the core features are extremely limited. After signing-on, it feels like a bait and switch. - It ends up being an incredibly expensive product for a smaller school or a school with simpler needs. However they seem only concerned with the needs of big-dollar districts and are unreceptive to small districts. I want my district to get the best value for it's dollar and benefit our students and parents. - The sales team is unhelpful and full of excuses and seems more concerned with closing deals than actually helping customers.

Priya
Public School Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Infinite Campus, and education management system with infinite possibilities!

Kommentare: We have used it for about eight years, and every few weeks I learn about a new function that makes student data easier to manage and access.

I like the fact that student attendance, behavior, schedules, parent contacts, grade books, communication tools, and final grades are in one place and can be cross-referenced as necessary. I absolutely love the digital behavior referrals, that are instant and digital.

It was slightly complicated to navigate at first and to access its infinite functions.

Aaron
Aaron

Infinite Campus Gets the Job Done

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Infinite Campus has been very positive. Like any major system, there are going to be positives and negatives. Fortunately, with Infinite Campus, the things that it does well are the things that you are interacting with the most.

What I like most about Infinite Campus is the ease of use for the things I use daily. The lunch and attendance is easy to input. Also, the student contact information is very thorough and set up nicely with all of the information in one easy to access spot. The grading features are also simple and easy for even teachers who struggle with technology.

The grading features in Infinite Campus are easy to use. However, they can be more time consuming than necessary. Each different subject area is on a different page so it can be time consuming as a teacher with many classes to go through all of them. Another area of need, is the help features. The help features are fairly limited and it ends up being easier to ask a colleague, which adds more time to the process.

Christian

Difficult to use

Calculates grades and has added ability to link SIS to Google classroom

Difficult to manage and use. Controls are not intuitive and features are difficult to utilize. Many features are hidden within menus and are not intuitive to locate.

Marie
Media Tech in USA

Infinite Campus Review

Kommentare: Overall, I find it to be a good program from the teacher side. It is also easy for parents to access as well and is great for keeping them informed about their student's grades.

I like how much information is available about each student. I can check attendance, an IEP, health questions, and grades all from the same program. It is easy to input information as well. There are many options for how grades can be weighted.

There is so much information accessable in the program, that sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking for. Reports could be a little less finicky and more intuitive to run. Also group emails could be easier and maybe have an option to sync with Gmail, since my school uses the Google Education apps.

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great Software for Grading

Infinite Campus is so easy to navigate. After logging in, you are brought to a dashboard that includes your schedule, assignments and all other information for the day. The side menu has everything you need including gradebook updates, calendars and more. It is very easy to use. I also like the ability to customize notifications

The one thing I would improve on this software is the theme of the software. The green is really ugly, and can be a sore on the eyes.

Bob
Bob
Superintendent in USA

Infinite Campus for a Rural District

Kommentare: We are able to manage students, data, parent contacts, messaging, texting, emergency notifications and many other things with Campus. We are very happy with the product.

The tools in Campus are intuitive and easy to manage. There are many tools available and this product is quickly becoming the standard in our state and region for student management.

I really don't have too many complaints about Campus. Our customer support has been solid and we have been happy with the product.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great for parents!

This is such a useful system for parents. I love being able to see my student's info all in one place and access unofficial transcripts easily and on my own.

Not all teachers use it the same way, so some are diligent about putting grades in early, some hold off until later.

Daisy
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Infinite Campus SIS Review

Kommentare: Infinite Campus is a decent program. I do think that certain features can improve to make it stronger. Looking up a student can be much easier if all data was classified and had a drop-down option.

Taking student attendance is very easy to do. Teachers are able to input comments that let the operations team see why a student was absent. This allows staff members to know what is happening with students and families.

Navigating student data is very challenging. I noticed that when I need to look up a student and attempt to view their personal information, I have to navigate different parts of Infinite Campus to get there. Some of the data is limited for me to see; therefore, only the operations team and administration team is able to access it.

PATRICIA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I use this as a teacher and a parent. It's truly complete for our needs.

Kommentare: Infinite campus makes my life so much easier, both as a parent and a teacher.

I love that I am notified as a parent as soon as my children have a grade or an attendance update. As a teacher I love that everything I need is always at my fingertips. My person ID integrates me as both parent and teacher so it's all there. I can use the app on my phone to check on students or my children, as well as using the desktop log-in.

It can be glitchy with Chrome, and we're a chromebook school. Additionally, it is tedious to look up information on the entire class--addresses and contact information.

Jennifer
Educator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An attendance system which works but isn’t the easiest to use

I enjoy the ease of submitting attendance through the control center and the detailed information I am able to access on any particular student.

I dislike how non-intuitive this software is. It’s highly difficult in finding all of the different needs such as report card reporting, student username and password, contact info, address, etc.. In comparison to other similar softwares, this is the most difficult one I have ever worked with, because of this one reason.

suzy
teacher in USA

everything in one place!

Kommentare: I love the way that I can look at all kinds kinds student data with just a few clicks!

With Infinite campus, all of our student info is in one place. I never have to search for IEPS, medical info o allergies, or previous grades. It's all there. I can put in multiple grades at one time, and it's sup easy!

I wish that I could see student grades for a previous semester on the same page a curren grades. That would enable m to see I their grades are improving or not.

Patricia

Great but...

Kommentare: We use it as our student management software--attendance, gradebook, parent contact log, etc.

I like the ease of the gradebook, the seating charts for attendance, and the ability to tie in local needs.

I wish we could rotate desks in the seating chart. I wish we could have an option to put in class specific nicknames for students. When only people with admin level can enter nicknames, it's frustrating if a kid prefers to be called a nickname not their first name.

Cait

Infinite Campus

Infinite campus is great for teachers because it is a one-stop-shop. We use it for behaviors, grades, parent contacts, etc. etc. There are many options to the program.

This might be how our school uses it - but it is not as user-friendly as I would like it to be. For standards-based grading, it will not calculate the grades for you in the system. You have to manually go through and calculate the final grades.

Beth
Camp Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keep Track of your Students

Kommentare: It does what I need it to do, which is give me grade and assignment updates at the tap of my finger.

I love the alerts that I get to let me know about grade updates for my kids. I can keep track of their schoolwork progress anytime!

I find it a bit confusing to navigate once I'm in the program. Finding different information for each student is challenging.

Patricia
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Grade book and other student organizer

The grade book has many flexibilities (unfortunately our central office won't let us use most of them). I like the check to see if we have saved feature. The ability to access transcripts and other student information is beneficial.

The report options are limited and the send email is not intuitive.

Caroline
Educator in USA

Easy and limitless

Infinite campus is such a great software simply because of how many things you can do on it as a teacher. Everything is right there for you

Sometimes you have to do the same thing in two different places which can be irritating,

Jairus
Associate in USA

It allows me to stay on top of my grades.

I like that it keeps you completely aware of how you're doing in your classes. Also, it let's you see your schedule (planner), assignments, and attendance.

I don't like that tests, quizzes, homework, and class work have different weight values, which impacts your overall grade.

Spencer
Principal in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Student Collaboration with Professors

Kommentare: Overall, I think the platform is a great option for schools.

I like how I could easily see all of the documents my professors needed to share with me.

I did not like that it sometimes was glitchy.

Savannah
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Infinite campus review

Kommentare: Overall this is a great product and it is definitely worth using.

I enjoy how simple it is to use and how straight forward all of the features are.

I would like it if there were different search features

Twila
Manager of HR and Talent in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes checking in simple

Kommentare: IC is like any other platform: it's only as good as the information that goes in it. When scores aren't updated, the information can be alarming but understanding the timing can help keep parents on top of potential problems before the end of the semester.

I really like the user interface of this software. It's easy to navigate the log in and toggle between my students. As a parent, I find the information is presented in an intuitive format.

I wish the platform had more opportunities for notes/communications within the platform. Being able to email a teacher directly from the grade report would be tremendous.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for teacher reviews and grading

Kommentare: I love the way that parents are able to see the progress of their students and be able to be informed at their children's progress. This makes it easy for them to communicate with teachers in knowing how to help students be successful at school.

Easy to communicate with parents how their children are performing in school. Easy way to add grades and give semester averages for students Follows the children's progress through all grades

Parents sometimes have trouble understanding how the program works The login process can be confusing to parents who have not used the software before

Diane
Bookkeeper in USA

Infinite Campus

Pretty easy to manage by entering staff, student, COVID etc.

Doesn’t have a lot of places to enter personal information.