Infinite Campus Bewertungen

4.3/5
    4.1/5
    4.4/5

Über Infinite Campus

Webbasiertes, unternehmensweites Schülerinformationssystem mit Notenbuch, Statusberichten, speziellen Ed-IEPs und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Infinite Campus

Deanna P.
Spanish Tutor
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2018

"Best School Software"

Kommentare: I am a teacher and I love this program. It is by far my favorite program to use as an online grade book. It would be nice if you could attach assignments, but overall, it is great.

Vorteile: I love the layout, design and functionality of this program. Like most programs, it does take some time to learn it, but it is worth it and very much worth the time to review everything that it can do to make you and your students' lives easier. With some practice, it is easy to navigate, especially after you have invested the time it takes to set up all of your classes. Using it on a daily basis is the easy part, you just have to make sure you fully understand how to use it first (like with everything in life).

Nachteile: At first, it takes some time to learn/remember all the details in order to set up your classes the best way for you and your students.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Michael M.
Writer
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.2.2020

"Infinite Campus Enough Said!"

Kommentare: I have had an enjoyable experience using Infinite Campus. When I worked for the school system, this software made it easier to find a student and pinpoint a student's struggle. I would recommend this software for anyone in the education field. Highly user-friendly.

Vorteile: If you ever worked in education, you have at least heard about Infinite Campus. It is easy to find tabs. It has two search bars—one for students and another for tabs. I found the two search bars to be helpful, and it made my job easier. I love the high-risk tab bar that helps you see what students are falling through the crack so that you can help them in a specific topic such as Attendance, grades, and stability.

Nachteile: I did not have anything negative to say about Infinite Campus, but If I had to be nitpicky, I would say the search bar on finding students. I wish it looked up a student by their first name and gave you more options. You can only search for a student by their last name. I also wish there was a search bar to look up parents and connect them to their student or students.

• Bewertet am 29.2.2020
Aaron L.
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2019

"Infinite Campus Gets the Job Done"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Infinite Campus has been very positive. Like any major system, there are going to be positives and negatives. Fortunately, with Infinite Campus, the things that it does well are the things that you are interacting with the most.

Vorteile: What I like most about Infinite Campus is the ease of use for the things I use daily. The lunch and attendance is easy to input. Also, the student contact information is very thorough and set up nicely with all of the information in one easy to access spot. The grading features are also simple and easy for even teachers who struggle with technology.

Nachteile: The grading features in Infinite Campus are easy to use. However, they can be more time consuming than necessary. Each different subject area is on a different page so it can be time consuming as a teacher with many classes to go through all of them. Another area of need, is the help features. The help features are fairly limited and it ends up being easier to ask a colleague, which adds more time to the process.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Donald L.
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"Infinite Campus"

Kommentare: I have used Infinite Campus as a teacher for six years. While it does a great job of allowing access for parents and students to view their grades, it is clunky and difficult to navigate as a user.

Vorteile: Can easily enter grades for students for them to be able to see the instant that their score is entered. There is an app for both parents and students to help monitor their grades throughout the year.

Nachteile: The staff at our school has renamed this program to infinite clicks. It takes a huge amount of clicks with your mouse to get any task done. The interface is not user friendly and many staff members at our school have a difficult time using it.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Karen B.
Science Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Convenient & Helpful Management Tool for Classrooms"

Kommentare: By using Infinite Campus, my students and families are able to stay connected and knowledgeable about students' assignments, assessments, and overall progress in my class throughout the year. This is a great resource in which to invest.

Vorteile: The ease of taking attendance in class and the versatility of gradebook features are definite positives of utilizing this software in your school district. Having an online resource to keep families informed of student progress is important in education.

Nachteile: When setting up classes and categories for the gradebook features, it is not helpful when I have to enter the categories and same assignments in multiple times to cover several classes. Also, I would recommend that IC make it easy to apply the same settings from 1st semester classes to the 2nd semester classes. This would make the program receive 10 stars from me instead of 8.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Bethany W.
Special Education Paraprofessional
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Great way to communicate"

Kommentare: Overall, Infinite Campus has been a great tool for communicating with students and caregivers. The ease of use for both the teacher updating grades and information as well as the ease of use for the students and caregivers to access is very helpful.

Vorteile: With Infinite Campus, parents and caregivers have update access to their child/s grades, lunch account balance, schedule, documents that need to be filed, and many other tools that are helpful. Infinite Campus allows teachers to update grades, flag them as late or missing, and make notes if needed.

Nachteile: At this current time, I do not feel there are any cons to this software, however, I often feel that a section in which parents can comment or mark that they acknowledged a grade of some sort.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Cindy R.
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Easy Access to Student Info"

Kommentare: It's been a great tool for keeping track of the communication I have had with parents.

Vorteile: As a teacher, I use Infinite Campus to find contact information for students. It's easy to find info on students. Infinite Campus also integrates with other LMS-like programs to make it possible to see student grades, so I can talk with students about missing work in other classes. As a parent, I can easily access grade and behavior reports for my own child.

Nachteile: It sometimes takes several clicks to get to information that I am trying to find. This might not be typical of Infinite Campus but just an issue in my district.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Regina B.
High School Counselor
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2019

"Infinite Campus Use"

Kommentare: This database is a great tool to track students and their progress. We can also look at grades, transcripts, attendance, gpa's. This database is a one stop shop for a student's overall progress and the parent portal is a great tool for parents.

Vorteile: What I like about this software is its ability to create great reports. It also gives you the ability to store photos on the records. Software is made specifically for educational institutions.

Nachteile: Navigating can be a bit confusing at times. There are a lot of windows to click on and if you don't write down directions, you will be stuck trying to remember how to get to a particular window.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Jessica J.
MTSS Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Reports are the only drawback"

Kommentare: Overall it’s a great system. With a few tweaks it could easily be one of the best systems around.

Vorteile: This program can be customized to fit school or campus needs. Communication logs, data, and grades can all be stored. It’s also compatible with other programs for uploading students.

Nachteile: Many of the reports you need are not easily accessible. Somethings require you to go in student by student to check. This is often time consuming.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
SKIP Teacher
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Works for my school"

Kommentare: Overall, it's getting the job done for my daily needs as a teacher. I think parts of it could be more efficient.

Vorteile: As a teacher, I use Infinite Campus every day. I use the basic features it provides, such as signing myself in and taking my students' attendance. I also use it to access my special education caseload as well as general student information. I like that all of the student information is in one place and that it shows important information, such as student allergies or health conditions, clearly at the top of their profile.

Nachteile: Some of the features are not intuitive. For example, when I first log in, I'm under "campus tools," and I see "attendence" in a sidebar. However, that is not where I take attendance -- I have to click through to another area and then click on attendance in the sidebar. This isn't immediately obvious and not very efficient.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Anvita S.
Tutor
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2019

"Infinite Campus is Informative"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Infinite Campus has been long term and positive. I used it as a student myself for my entire academic career, several times a week, and I absolutely loved that every single assignment or exam grade gets inputted and updated as soon as the teacher logs it in. It was an exciting (and nerve wracking!) time as a student but I remember as soon as the teacher would announce that grades were up, that the energy in the room would change and everyone would go home and log into Infinite Campus and then call each other (back before the days of cell phones and texting that is!). I know that Infinite Campus can bring families together and is a platform where students and families can log in together and figure out what is best for the student. I am happy to see that the students I teach now are having similar experiences and that parents are still involved in checking grades even today, because this is what is best for the child so that they can get any help or motivation that they need before the semester keeps moving along.

Vorteile: I used infinite campus for many years as a student and I always liked the layout and how my classes were lined up like my schedule so I could go through and check my progress in each one. I loved how the grades were already separated into formative and summative sections, reflecting the way the school graded us. As a very involved and "nerdy" student, I was constantly checking infinite campus and my grades. I liked that I could log in and keep track of my progress as a student any time of the day or night, and that it was always available for me even when I was up late studying and remembered I had a new grade in and was able to check it. I also really liked that this software helps families stay connected. My parents would log in at times to check in on me and I think this software really helps to keep parents in the loop because students at times get scared and avoid looking, or lie about their grades to their parents. Parents having the ability to log in allows for them to keep track of their child's grades and progress in every class and this allows them to support them and provide them with help before it is too late in the semester, and this has ample positive ripple affects.

Nachteile: What I liked least about this software was the layout. I have seen younger students get overwhelmed even though they are eager to check their grades. There are a lot of words on the screen at any time and it can be difficult for a younger student to figure out where to "go" on the page. Older students and perhaps parents/guardians who are not computer savvy may feel overwhelmed by the business of the screen at all times. The software itself is extremely useful but is a bit crowded in terms of user friendliness and the layout. As a tutor I have logged into Infinite Campus with my students and their parents and as a computer savvy person it still takes me a minute to adjust to everything going on the screen. I have had to teach parents and students where to go once I figured it out, and this is what I like least about the software because not everyone is that accustomed to navigating busy and crowded websites.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2019
OSM (Online Software Management)
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Infinite Campus is Easy with Awesome Support"

Kommentare: I do like this software. The company is very accommodating. They work hard to customize the software for your school. I can't say enough good about the support, which is huge when you are using a software of this complexity.

Vorteile: The easy of use has got to be my number one. The look of the software is comfortable. Learning curve is slight. If you know student record keeping, you will have no trouble in this software.
The user setup is a big plus. You can setup user groups then add the users to that group. No individual settings have to be made. Each user has access to only what their position requires. No worries that someone will mess with areas they are not trained in. The rights setup allows you to choose who can Read Only and who has Write or Delete access.
I like the fact that you have the option to have an onsite software administrator. Most of the users never need to contact Infinite Campus support as their issues are resolved locally.
Exporting data could not be easier. You can create custom reports and choose to export them into several formats.
A BIG pro is the support. Infinite Campus has a support group that will stick with you until your problem is resolved. Their Campus Community link is right in the software, so, if a phone call is not what you want to do, submit a case online or you have access to endless learning documents, videos, or tutorials. If you need more than that, they will come onsite or you can utilize their training center in MN.
With so many components in the software, it would take a book to report on it all.
This software will meet your needs.

Nachteile: Reports are always an issue. There is a bit more of a learning curve here than in the other parts of the software. Although, I have used other student records software, IC reporting is probably the easiest to use, but still tedious.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Amanda P.
School Psychologist
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2019

"A+ for Infinite Campus"

Kommentare: My experience with Infinite Campus has been very positive. It is very easy for users to work from any location. The software is easy to use, even for new users. Confidential information has remained confidential. Parents and students use the app to keep up with grades

Vorteile: Infinite Campus allows me to view and input student information and records remotely. I can work from home, or when traveling to various locations on campus. The software is very easy to use. It also allows parents to access information in real time. Information can easily be transferred from district to district within the state, and from school to school within the district.

Nachteile: Information does not transfer as easily when students move from another state. There are occassional "glitches" but problems are solved quickly and confidential information has never been compromised.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Martha S.
School Nutrition Director
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2017

"Infinite Campus Food Service"

Kommentare: We used another system but it never worked with our Student Information System. The numbers of our free/reduced students never matched and we spent hours looking for the problem.

Vorteile: Interacts with all parts of our Student Information System. User friendly and easy to navigate. Excellent support from the company. Each student has a unique number that is used whenever they come through the line. No one can tell what pay source a student is so it reduces the stigma of being a "free" student.

Nachteile: Cashiers hit the wrong keys sometimes but this can happen with any system. Students complain because they forget their PIN and it slows down the line.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Patricia F.
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2017

"I use this as a teacher and a parent. It's truly complete for our needs."

Kommentare: Infinite campus makes my life so much easier, both as a parent and a teacher.

Vorteile: I love that I am notified as a parent as soon as my children have a grade or an attendance update. As a teacher I love that everything I need is always at my fingertips. My person ID integrates me as both parent and teacher so it's all there. I can use the app on my phone to check on students or my children, as well as using the desktop log-in.

Nachteile: It can be glitchy with Chrome, and we're a chromebook school. Additionally, it is tedious to look up information on the entire class--addresses and contact information.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2017
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2019

"Infinite Campus for teachers "

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive. It is easy to take attendance and keep notes on students. I can log in from anywhere as well.

Vorteile: I love that I can color code my grade book for missing assignments. It really helps me to just take a quick glance and know right away which student is missing what assignment.

Nachteile: The reporting can be a bit tricky. I feel I have to go through too many steps to get a simple report. Also, if a student gets transferred out of my class their grades do not transfer with them. For this reason I still keep a paper copy of my grades which creates more work for me.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Josh F.
teacher
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2017

"Overall, I had a positive experience with Infinite Campus as I learned more about it's features."

Vorteile: I liked how easy it was to use and transfer grade-book settings from year to year as well as the customized grade reporting. While almost every program used for grading or attendance has these features, this system was the most straightforward and intuitive I've used.

Nachteile: It's gotten better in terms of student/parent interface over the past few years, although I sometimes get frustrated as setting up online assignments from class to class can be tedious. Also, it seems to work better with some web browsers(IE) than others(Chrome).

• Bewertet am 7.5.2017
Kyle H.
Information Technology
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"Amazing upgrade to our SIS, easy to use and always available"

Kommentare: Easy to use, extremely powerful product. Able to combine all of our campus programs into this one piece of software.

Vorteile: We recently changed from Schoolmaster, which was old and archaic. Infinite campus makes everything extremely easy to find, and combines all aspects of our campus in one easy to use program. This was a familiar product in some aspects as the state uses it already

Nachteile: This was a huge change from our last SIS, so the training was quite intensive, as was the exporting and importing of data to the new database.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Lissa W.
Director of Therapy Services
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"Infinite Campus"

Kommentare: The program allows information to be available to anyone with access to find information about students that is needed quickly and easily.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. New employees are able to start using it immediately because it is user friendly. Very helpful to use a program that is web based so work can be done from anywhere. It seems to be a program that can be customized for different school districts' needs.

Nachteile: There have been times when multiple people are adding information to a document and one person's information is not saved. There's no indication of this until you reopen it later and your stuff is just not there. This may have been fixed as I have not had this happen in a long time.
The only other problem is that if I have access to a student for special education, I only have access to their special ed documents, not their schedule or attendance. This could be a feature that my district does though.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Bob H.
Superintendent
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Infinite Campus for a Rural District"

Kommentare: We are able to manage students, data, parent contacts, messaging, texting, emergency notifications and many other things with Campus. We are very happy with the product.

Vorteile: The tools in Campus are intuitive and easy to manage. There are many tools available and this product is quickly becoming the standard in our state and region for student management.

Nachteile: I really don't have too many complaints about Campus. Our customer support has been solid and we have been happy with the product.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Suzy B.
teacher
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"everything in one place!"

Kommentare: I love the way that I can look at all kinds kinds student data with just a few clicks!

Vorteile: With Infinite campus, all of our student info is in one place. I never have to search for IEPS, medical info o allergies, or previous grades. It's all there. I can put in multiple grades at one time, and it's sup easy!

Nachteile: I wish that I could see student grades for a previous semester on the same page a curren grades. That would enable m to see I their grades are improving or not.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Edith B.
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2020

"IC is OK!"

Kommentare: Since staff has to have a lot of information available to us about our students, IC is an efficient system to collect and store this critical info.

Vorteile: IC makes it easy to look up IEPs and check on medical or other flagged details on our students. I can print out information to share with staff and enter assessment info that we can all use.

Nachteile: When we used IC to track grades, it didn't work well for us at the elementary level. Since we don't use that anymore, I have no complaints!

• Bewertet am 23.2.2020
Technology Director
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"Good Place for All your Student Information"

Kommentare: Overall, this is a good place to keep all records for the school, the ease of use for a new user is difficult and overwhelming at times.

Vorteile: Good Place to store all student information from households and transferring records to pulling transcripts for students. One good location for all student and staff information.

Nachteile: Infinite Campus can be so overwhelming for new staff. So many different features and things that can be done with ease of use being a little tough for staff.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Patricia F.
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"Great but..."

Kommentare: We use it as our student management software--attendance, gradebook, parent contact log, etc.

Vorteile: I like the ease of the gradebook, the seating charts for attendance, and the ability to tie in local needs.

Nachteile: I wish we could rotate desks in the seating chart. I wish we could have an option to put in class specific nicknames for students. When only people with admin level can enter nicknames, it's frustrating if a kid prefers to be called a nickname not their first name.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Renee R.
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2019

"Great program"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience So far with Infinite Campus. There are a lot of features that our school uses.

Vorteile: I like being able to use the same program to enter attendance and grades. We are able to use the same program for city and state data as well

Nachteile: I wish our school had a way to download assignments from Goodle Classroom into Infinite campus so we don’t have to enter grades twice

• Bewertet am 30.11.2019