Filtern nach:

Über AddThis

Website marketing tools that allows marketers and bloggers to optimize content, build email subscriber list, share buttons, and more.

Erfahre mehr über AddThis

Erica J.
CSR trainer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Oracle makes work easier!

I love this software. I am able to work an incident without someone else stepping on the same order. This allows us to organize our work into queues. We can also see how many incidents are worked per agent.

The main issue is incidents created. There can be multiple incidents for one order...which causes people to be in the same order at the same time.

Owner in Belgien

Definitely Add This To Your Websites For Growth

Kommentare: This is a great tool to get people to share your content and to turn your visitors into leads and customers. It has evolved over time and I think it keeps getting better. It has to, as there are many other, newer tools on the market nowadays. For me, I like the user interface and settings that are available. Compared to other tools I've used, I found this one to be easy to use. I didn't run into issues.

Where will I start? I first used AddThis for adding those beautiful share buttons to my blogs and then started using the other tools that are now included. I must say this has become a really smart all-in-one platform that keeps getting better. It's very modern and easy to use, that's what I love. I focus on building my list and creating more engagement on my sites, and AddThis helps me achieve that.

I think there could be more customization options in different tools that are offered. I know for beginners it might be easy to just use tools 'as is' and with the included templates and themes, but I like to have some more control.

Ogochukwu O.
Ogochukwu O.
Blogger, Paid Content Writer, Affiliate Marketer and Enthusiast in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A free and an advanced website customization tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The software really helped me out on my Blogger blog, because I was able to customize my Blogger blog to my desired taste, having a subscribe pop up, related post widget, follow buttons, share buttons and etc, without having to approach a freelance website, in order to customize my Blogger blog.

I can create website widgets within a matter of minutes, grab their codes and add them into my domain, and also it's 100% free, making it easier for anyone out there to customize his or her domain, even without having to make use of WordPress plugins, in which some require you to pay.

Although the tool is wonderful but it has limited widgets that you can pick from.