Über Novi AMS

Novi wurde von Verbänden erstellt und entworfen, die die Leistungsfähigkeit und Flexibilität nutzerdefinierter Software ohne hohe Kosten erreichen wollten.

Erfahre mehr über Novi AMS

What I like most about this software is it is easy to use and navigate.

The eCommerce has been difficult for us to work with, but our needs are out of the norm.

Bewertungen zu Novi AMS

5,0
4,9

Novi AMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Novi AMS bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Advocacy Membership Coordinator in USA

Novi AMS Review

Kommentare: Amazing! We're so happy we switched to Novi and it's definitely worth the price.

Ease of use combined with exceptional staff responsiveness

Honestly not much to say here. You can barely use the backend from a mobile device but there's not much of a reason to do so anyway.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Andrew! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're excited to hear that you're finding Novi AMS easy to use and that our team's responsiveness has met your expectations. We appreciate your feedback regarding mobile device compatibility and will certainly consider improvements in that area! Thanks again!

Head of Systems and Technology in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fanatical customer service. Perfect fit for a hybrid professional organization.

Kommentare: We are a hybrid professional organization with a mix of individual and corporate members.  We went live with Novi in Dec 2021.  1. AMS selection process: exceptional.  [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team were exceptionally open, transparent, patient, and diligent when answering our questions, providing us with demos, and ensuring that we had an accurate grasp of Novi's capabilities during our AMS selection process.  Our selection process narrowed down to 4 finalists and Novi was a late and uncertain entry but ended up finishing at the top of the pack with a significant advantage. 2. AMS implementation and onboarding: Fantastic.  Novi managed the entire project via Asana and our team became part of that Asana project with all milestones, deadlines and deliverables clearly marked.  Novi's team stayed on task and on time and our implementation slipped by only 2 weeks from an original estimate of 3 months.  The slippage was mostly on us and due to Thanksgiving holidays falling near the end and our staff taking time off.  Exellent project management and leadership from Novi's team. 3. Early support: Naturally shortly after the implementation there is a lot of need for hand-holding.  Novi's team excels at that.  Novi's documentation and online help are excellent and more often than not we were able to self service. 4. Life on Novi: it won't come to surprise to anyone that there will be things you can't accomplish on any system the way you want to accomplish them.  With that being said Novi's tea

Novi does not try to do too many things inside one system. It focuses on member management and transactions, events, and ease of integrations with other best of breed systems. This allows us to built the optimal business IT ecosystem comprised of focus-built system each of which is best in what it does and fits our requirements. Spectacular customer service and support. Hands down the best I have experienced.

Nothing really comes to mind. My very esoteric need is to easily replicate production environment into staging. This is not really supported in an automated way.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Misha, First, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and informative review. Second -- we've loved having you and your team on Novi to continue to challenge us and push us in new ways, making Novi a better system for all. We look forward to many more years of partnership with CLOC!

Sylvia
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Novi For a Couple of Years

Kommentare: We use NOVI for the PBAA day to day business such as accounting, events..etc.
I enjoy that there are many options on Novi but some can be confusing. Before the last update I was unable to pull up a report of who had joined or dropped. This has been fixed as there is a simple click on button that says Add Report/Drop Report which is very helpful!!! To set this entire thing up a couple of years ago, it was a LONG process that requires lots of time. Now, having a few years under my belt, it has simplified. If you decide to use NOVI, during the set up make sure whoever is going to be using NOVI participates in the training/set up along with you-it makes things a lot easier in the long run. There are a lot of helpful articles if needed!

Lots of support from staff. Various categories.

Some features can be confusing or are not simplified.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Hi Sylvia! Thank you so much for the candid review and I'm glad to hear the new reporting feature has been helpful and much faster to pull.

Benjamin
Benjamin
VP, Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great AMS with better customer service

Kommentare: Novi's customer service and responsiveness are the best I've seen from a vendor. Our website and database are intuitive and easy to use, and the chat function for customer support is quick.

The learning curve is not steep, as it is with many other AMS/donor management systems, the controls are intuitive, and the customer services has been highly responsive.

I'd like to see a more robust email automation process, separate from the link to mailchimp or constant contact. I'd like for it send emails to members thanking them for payment on receipt. That said, my past requests have been taken into consideration and implemented, so I'm sure this will be added before long. Also, I did balk at the price-tag, at first, but it's worth every penny.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Ah, thanks Ben! Glad to hear it's worth every penny :) Thank you for the review.

Tessa
Bookkeeper in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Novi AMS has been a wonderful experience for our association

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. The client support has been phenomenal. The engineering is top-notch. This is a well designed and implemented product.

Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and Member Portal

Novi works best for those with a high level of technical ability and the ability to understand how integrations and two-way sync works with their applications.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Tessa! Thanks a bunch for the fantastic review! 🌟 I'm thrilled to hear that Novi AMS has been a wonderful experience for your association. A seamless integration with QuickBooks Online is music to our ears! And I appreciate your feedback on technical aspects – our support team is here to assist, and we're continuously working to improve on features and processes!

Erin
Operations and Events Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A tool that grows with your organization

Kommentare: Overall, Novi is a great product, and I would recommend it to others.

I love that Novi was built by its users and continues to be. They are constantly making improvements, and I love that customer service is so accessible! It has made my job so much easier.

I struggle with the member renewal process, which seems much more complicated than it needs to be. Also, there is a steep learning curve with the Quickbooks integration, which I am still learning six months in.

Rhonda
Rhonda

Time Saver

Kommentare: Novi AMS is truly designed for the unique world of associations. Onboarding was simple and the staff is incredibly helpful. You can actually talk to a real person! I can't imagine​ ever moving away from Novi AMS.

Novi AMS is such a huge time saver for me and my team! Unlike having multiple programs and spreadsheets to complete daily activities such as event registrations, membership types, website, accounting, etc-Novi is a one-stop-shop​! With Novi AMS, adding a new member is a one-place entry! No more multiple sites and excel files to update! Using this software has freed up​ time for us to focus on the impactful aspects of our jobs.

Nothing comes to mind! Once I sat in on the demo of Novi, I was sold!

Antwort von Novi AMS

Thank you, Rhonda! We've loved having you and the AAN team and look forward to many years of continued partnership and success. Thank you for all your great ideas. Keep them coming!

Krystal
Krystal
Director of Events & Sponsorships in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No workarounds is not a joke

Kommentare: The intercom feature - the NoviAMS team is always there to help you out. The sprint release notes come in handy when you need a high level overview of what features are being released.

- easy to use for all age generations on our team - Quickbooks Online integration makes for seamless accounting - Robust membership database with customizations and relationship eliminated need for spreadsheets - Member compass with centralized information (invoices, registration, renewals, member directory info)

- I wish we would have switched sooner and that our smaller clients with much smaller budgets could transition onto it.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Thank you so much, Krystal! So glad to hear it's been easy to use and that customer support has been there when you do have questions! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Tracy
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Service

Integration with QuickBooks Online was one of the things that we switched for. We wanted to be able to keep customer information on customer accounts. The onboarding and customer service are fantastic.

It's been a learning curve figuring out how to make website changes but I'm getting there.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Tracy! I'm so glad to hear you've had a great experience with the QBO integration and our customer support team.

Sarah
Vice President Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Novi AMS Efficiency

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Novi allows our association to focus on the things that truly matter like our members, member benefits, and increasing revenue. We no longer have to build work arounds to get the information we need to make informed decisions. Novi has allowed out team to become incredibly efficient, which in turn allows us to be creative and innovative. Being a Novi customer means being a part of the Novi family. They value your input and strive for continually improvement based off customer needs. It truly is an AMS built by associations for associations.

Nothing. There is nothing I would change about Novi.

Dan
Staff Accountant in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: NoviAMS has greatly helped increase the number of members who have used our website. It has made things a lot easier for them and thus, has made our processes a lot more simple. A lot of registrations for our courses/events are all done online now. Also, it has removed a lot of manual work and allowed our staff to do a lot more tasks. It has been awesome!

How easy it is to use for our members and the time our company has saved by switching softwares!

Nothing really comes to mind. It has been a great experience!

Antwort von Novi AMS

Dan, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that a lot of manual work has been removed and the TAA team can focus on members and your mission. That's been our goal since day one and we thank you and the team for always pushing us to improve.

Meghan

Easy To Use Association Management Software

Kommentare: Overall, we are so excited to have made the switch. Using Novi is like gaining another employee for a fraction of the cost.

We have been searching for over a year for an easy to use AMS and Novi fits the bill. The site is user-friendly for staff and our members. Also, the system integrates with QuickBooks and eliminates the number of steps our staff has when invoicing and imputing new member info. Novi offers several training opportunities to help staff learn the system, plus there are several online help tools. We are so glad we made the switch and wish we would have sooner.

The only complaint I would have is the initial cost, but over time It will pay for its self. You pay the first year upfront and a hefty onboarding fee.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Meghan, Thank you so much for sharing! We're super excited to have you and MAA join the Novi family!

Brenda
Office Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: The biggest problem solved for me was online registration for our meetings. Prior to Novi I manually registered our members, sometimes this could be for 300 people. I now have more time for other duties.
Everyone from the start at implementation through months afterwards has been very helpful. They really listen to your problems and offer ideas very quickly. If you have a suggestions for streamline something, they really do listen and sometimes they implement the idea. They area always open to ideas to make everything work more efficiently. Every is so helpful, no matter how small the issue.

I really like that Novi & QBO work together, this saves me time with posting payments, creating invoices & running reports, registrations for our meetings. Instead of multiple programs having to be merged together, all of the information is in one place. The Events module is also a great time saver for me. Our members can finally register online for our meetings very easily. They really like the ease of paying invoices online too. I also like the ability to have more than one window open while working in Novi, so easy to copy and paste from one page to another. I like they way they explain why something is not a good idea, instead of just say no, that won't work.

One thing I really do not like is the Guest function. I have members register for our meeting as a Guest even though they are in the database, most of the time they don't even try to log in, which is frustrating for me. I cannot merge these two records when this happens. Yes, some people need to register as Guest, but the majorities are our members are in the database. It would be nice to have a way to merge these records.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Brenda, thank you so much for your feedback. Our goal from day one was to help automate your work day so you could focus on the mission of your association. Hearing that we've been able to help do that for you is what gets us excited to go to work every morning. We just released a new update on the "guest functionality" that we think will help address your concerns. We will reach out to you to get you those details!

Christian
Public Relations / Marketing / Tech in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NOVI AMS if you have been looking for an AMS, sign up now. NOVI is the best out there!

There are a million reasons why we chose and continue to choose NOVI for our association management software. First and foremost, the customer service is bar none. Have a feature you really care about but cant find? They will personally help you find it or submit it as a suggestion for future updates. NOVI is one of the few companies I've felt like actually cares about me after the sale has gone through. We've been customers for over 5 years and have loved every minute of it. The platform is easy to use and reliable. It makes my job so much easier knowing I don't have to worry about our website. These guys are fantastic, I recommend them to everyone in search of an AMS!

The only complaint here would be our association's need for specific features to be included. I say this full well knowing how incredible the team is at adding new features and listening to what we care about most. No doubt we will see these features at some point.

letztes Jahr

Wow, Christian! I read this first thing in the morning and what a great start to the day. Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write this review. We've loved working with RWAU and appreciate your support since (almost) the beginning. Here's to the next 5 years!

Ian
Director, Marketing & Engagement in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adopting Novi was like adding a new team member.

Before we started using Novi, we used an incredibly outdated AMS that barely allowed us to access our data, never mind integrate with additional features. Now, we integrate seamlessly with Mailchimp, QuickBooks, and our members can log in and pay invoices, register for events.

To be quite honest, there's very little that I wish could be improved. The only feature I wish you could do was create an invoice directly from Novi for a non-product item or membership.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Ian! The PIAG website wouldn't be the same without your touch on there and I'm glad to hear the integrations are working seamlessly for both staff and members! Thank you again!

Ellery
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

NoviAMS is the best option for associations

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience using Novi. Their team is always so helpful when I have questions or issues.

I love the integration with quickbooks online. It saves me so much time. The onboarding was very easy because our association already used quickbooks. Novi's staff made everything easy for me to set up during the conversion.

The emails sent to our members from the Novi software do not go through a lot of times. This results in me having to send email links myself which is time consuming.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Ellery! We've enjoyed having MLMA as a partner. I can't believe it's been almost two years now. And hopefully good news, we just completed work to give you more visibility and insight into transactional emails to help improve deliverability. I'll send you an email with more details. Thank you again!

Kelly
Chief Operations Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use. Seamless Integrations.

The biggest selling point was the integration with QuickBooks Online. This seamless integration saves an incredible amount of time when it comes to our event registrations. The integration with MailChimp makes creating and sending emails easy. We have received great, personalized support when any questions or issues arise.

As a organization-based membership, there are still some workarounds. However, Novi handles this membership structure than our previous AMS providers.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Hey Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to write out this review. I'm really excited to hear about your experience with our integrations. Why re-invent the wheel when there are best-in-class partners that we can integrate with? As for the workarounds (I dread even typing that word), I'll reach out separately to discuss this with you and see if we can find better solutions. Thanks again for the review!

Mark
Controller in USA

Novi is AMAZING!

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great from the very start. We couldn't be happier!

There are SO MANY great things about Novi that I hardly know where to start. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and the implementation was seamless. The integration with QuickBooks Online works so well behind the scenes that you hardly even notice that it's happening. I am a HUGE fan.

I can't think of anything that I don't like or that needs to be improved. One reason is that Novi is constantly evolving and improving. As soon as we think of something that we want or need, Novi has usually beaten us to the punch and is already working on rolling it out.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mark. We always appreciate your willingness to give us feedback and lend advice to our other customers as well. We look forward to many more successful years as partners!

Lydia
Communications Coordinator in USA

Responsive, Great Ease of Use, Real World Application

Kommentare: It is a different world after NOVI and we are just now getting into the benefits of comparing events from one year to the next or running data to use for recruitment. I am constantly in awe of how this program has changed what we do, how we do it, and the added benefits for our members.

I think the fact that NOVI is on stand-by to answer questions, lead us to solutions, and help us navigate the powerful tool is one of the greatest aspects of NOVI. I made an off-handed comment about not having the address for orders on the printed page and several weeks later - there it was suddenly. I was blown away. I have never had a company respond to a suggestion in my life!

The integration between the learning management system and NOVI leaves a lot to be desired; however, I have seen great improvement and expect that the responsive team at NOVI will not rest until it works in the same easy way as the NOVI does alone.

Susan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Novi & it's Staff are the BEST!

My most favorite feature of NoviAms is the Help Center! The staff members in the Help Center are so very important to me since I am a one-person office and have no other staff members to assist when I have questions. The Help Center staff members are always so very helpful when I have questions regarding any process(es) in our Novi System, and if they don't have an immediate reply regarding my questions, they will have a replly usually within an hour. And if they don't have an answer for me immediately, they will always research the issue(s) regarding my question and get back to me with an answer shortly. These staff members are The Best of the Best!

I can't think of anything at this time that I don't like about Novi!

April
Director of Events & Advertising in USA

Novi Review

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy the features Novi has offered and appreciate the new opportunities it's brought to our members. I am satisfied with the program and appreciate their quick customer service response.

I love the functionality of the Novi software! There are so many features and options available that have assisted our Association since we onboarded with them about year ago. They are constantly taking my requests and making new changes/overhauls to features which makes it seem like you are offering your members something new every couple of months!

I don't love the financial piece being through Quickbooks Online or I wish Novi could have/should have offered training on Quickbooks Online with the implementation. We felt like we were learning two new programs when we switched and made some pretty big mistakes that could have been avoided with better training.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Hi April! I'm so glad you have been enjoying Novi and that you've found our customer support to be quick and helpful! I took a note on your comment about QuickBooks and we have a new training in the works with the goal of helping future customers onboarding that are making the switch. Thank you for the feedback to help make this a smoother process for all!

Olivia
Director of Operations in USA

Engaging software for membership

Kommentare: NOVI has helped us solve many of the issues that we have had in the past, NOVI has a solution for it. IF they Don't, NOVI Finds one!!! With NOVI you really have a partnership. One that is there for nonprofit trade organizations.

Customer Service, Accounting Integration with QBO, Event Management, NON DUES REVENUE Creation, Membership Levels, Customizable Reporting. Analytics, Website Integration, API's, Dues Management, Content Management, ecommerce, epyaments, forms, Personalization,

NOVI has pretty much been able to make our life easier.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Olivia, thank you so much for your feedback! Making your life easier really makes our day :)

Karen
Controller in USA

Novi AMS review

As an accountant user, Novi created efficiencies due to its integration with Quickbooks Online. Using Novi has saved our accountants hours in data entry and created accounting efficiencies on the back end.

I'm satisfied with this software as an accountant user.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Karen, we're excited to hear that we have been able to cut down on data entry and improved efficiencies. Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us and with prospective Novi customers!

Trish
Membership Service in USA

Saving us a lot of time

Kommentare: Besides getting used to different terminology and workflow, I've found the help staff to be very responsive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular have been amazing. However, all of them have been there for us when we needed them.

The Member Compass features. These are saving us a lot of time by shifting the member management functions to the actual lead members.

Figuring how to do something by searching the help pages. Until you know the words and terms that Novi uses its hit or miss.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Thank you, Trish! Saving associations time is one of our core goals here, so we are so glad to read that we can help with that. And I love the feedback on the terminology and workflows. We will work to make this easier for all customers moving forward!

Christina
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

More time to concentrate on other things

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. I switched 2 years ago from a company that I had to be the webmaster and & didn't integrate with Quickbooks. Novi is easy to use and switching things on the website is easy and takes very little time.

The integration with Quickbooks Online. I don't have to go back & forth from the database to Quickbooks to figure out who paid what. It gives me more time to concentrate on other things.

There is nothing I can think of that I don't like. It's very easy to use & the Novi staff is there to help if I need it.

Antwort von Novi AMS

Thanks, Christina! Hearing words like this ... music to our ears. "It gives me more time to concentrate on other things" - that's why Novi exists! If we can automate tasks, allowing you to focus on managing the association, we're accomplishing our goals. Thank you for this review. We'll keep growing right alongside you.