Fulcrum

Fulcrum Bewertungen

von Atlas Solutions

Amazing results from a discerning user, highly recommend!

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
CFO
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have installed a scheduling module that interfaces with our ERP (JobBOSS). It is much more functional than the scheduler offered with JobBOSS, and is very visual and deployed on a web browser. We also just completed a replacement of the shop floor interface that records punches to jobs, as well as capturing Quality data for our QMIS cube.

Vorteile: 1) Ease of use, 2) Ability to utilize within a web-interface/browser. 3) We get to 'own' the code - no annual fees, 4) Flexibility to change/adapt with business needs , 5) Customized for OUR needs, yet thoughtfully designed to make adoption very easy.

Nachteile: Fulcrum is my go-to vendor for modifications to our ERP. I don't have any feedback other than positive.

von Atlas Solutions an 15.11.2019

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Sophisticated Software with Slight Learning Curve

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Satomi Y.
Accounting Supervisor
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Fulcrum has been mostly positive! There is a slight learning curve for the uninitiated but in my personal experience, the software is very easy use and navigate. Fulcrum has come a long way in the last three years, I'm excited for whats to come!

Vorteile: What I like most about Fulcrum is the on-demand technical support. No matter how small or big the issue, I am always one email or IM away from receiving fast, direct support.

Nachteile: My only complaint about the software is the (occasionally) slow load times and the several workarounds needed due to software/invoicing limitations.

von Atlas Solutions an 15.11.2019

Thank you Satomi! We enjoy having you as a customer and look to continue making huge strides forward to improve the user experience