Über VideoStudio

Suite von Videobearbeitungsprogrammen, die mit Tools für die Erstellung von Diashows, Audio- und Videoaufnahmen und Videofreigabe geliefert wird.

Erfahre mehr über VideoStudio

I find Corel Video Studio to be quite promising, and it's more stable than other programs I have used. One feature that I really like is the automatic subtitle generator.

Bewertungen zu VideoStudio

3,9
4,0
4,0

VideoStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VideoStudio bereits verwendet?

Gabriel
Gabriel
President in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Quick REVIEW of an Affordable, Feature Rich and Easy to Learn Video Editor

Kommentare: We use Corel VideoStudio as our main video editing tool. We are impressed with what it can do for us and our clients. It learning curve for beginners is much more acceptable then other tools we tested.

VideoStudio is very affordable and is also powerful enough to handle most people's needs. We have used it for over 20 years. It is also a feature-rich editing tool for everyday use. The Ultimate version comes with many plug-ins like titler, special effects, video stabilization, etc.

One of the big improvements we look for in every new version is "more speed enhancements from utilizing the GPU - Graphics Processing Unit", to speed up the final video production.

Craig
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for insruction videos

We use this to create instruction videos from 5 min. - 45 min. Easy to use once you get used to it. Remember every program has a learning curve this one is fast.

The only issue I have is if I don't use it continually you might forget little tricks as I do. So I started a small note pad with short cuts.

Leonardo
Content Creator in Deutschland
Industrieautomation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

VideoStudio easy to use, but low quality

Kommentare: I was quite frustrating working with VideoStudio, the quality of the color after rendering are off-set. It is a little bit intuitive to use it, but the media library and effect are too poor.

What I really like from VideoStudio is the Autoducking function. It is quite easy to put background music and you can automatically set the autoducking ratio.

I don't like the video color that you get after rendering the video, the final video color has an off-set compared with the true color set in Hex. If you are editing a branding video, stay away from VideoStudio, the final color are darker than that one you expect. It seems that the VideoStudio has numerous functionalities, FXs, but at the end, you never use all of them, they are old style. Masking, Motion Tracking are no good.. Imagine, just to draw a line on the video it is impossible.

Krista
Animator in Kanada
Animation, Selbstständig

Main Video Editing

I love having a software that I paid for once that I can use indefinitely. I have updated it a few times with every new version improving a bit on the last. It is easy to use and has all the features I need for editing professional videos.

I have had importing issues before, but I'm not sure if that was an issue with VideoStudio or with something within those particular files. Sometimes it will get slow or close if there is too much media or too many processes being performed. The only small thing that bugs me also is that the slider bar on the bottom is not in contrast to the areas around it, which makes it difficult to find where to click the bar to scrub through the project.

Sanjeep
Sanjeep
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My experience: Why I choose VideoStudio

Kommentare: My experience on using VideoStiduo is very satisfied. One of the best software for to start beginner. Every software has rooms to be improve. I am very happy with VideoStudio

I am very happy to use VideoStudio because it was very easy to learn and use apart from this, some points are mentioned below for using: - Easy and Simple to start - Clean and Clear GUI (well organized) - Rich in features/function - Flexible and cool performance

I have realized some features which would have been better if mentioned below points are updated: - Still some effect and transitions are missing - Crash if large file is processing - Does not support all types of file - If try to open existing file, it take time to open

Xavier
Xavier
Owner/Piano Teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

A great video editor for the beginner

Kommentare: When I was using the software I was making videos for the first time and needed something really simple and intuitive to be able to pump out some videos and VideoStudio did that. When I needed something to feel and look more professional I switched to Davinci Resolve.

This video editor is a really good suite for beginners. I used it when I started to make videos of my performances and videos for YouTube. I found that it had everything I needed to make my videos for YouTube. It had titles, transitions and some color grading that was very basic but very good to start learning the basics of video editing. Now I use Davinci Resolve to edit my videos but thanks to VideoStudio I was able to make that jump to a more professional video editor.

One of the things that I did not like was that sometimes the videos would come out sounding not the greatest and the videos I was making needed great audio because I was playing piano in them and needed that to sound really good. It is a basic nut useful editor but the things that it has sometimes makes the production look a little cheap and basic and not like at least a little professional looking.

Sayooj
Engineer in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most likely app to work with,user friendly settings are provided by the developers.

Kommentare: Superb to use,easy to understand the features.

Video editing and effects are excellent,easy to understand and apply accordingly.

Add some more effects and slides mainly the slides or templates basically.

Kelly
Influencer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Good video editing program

Has a lot of editing options. Easy to use.

I couldn't find anything of note that displeased me.

Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good intro to video editing

Kommentare: I have used VS for many years now to edit videos for home, Boy Scouts, and even some for work. I find it to be an extremely powerful entry-level tool capable of executing any visual that I have come up with for my purposes.

A lot of features are simple to use that were not even available to the home user just a few years ago. Key framing for layering multiple shots, motion, text overlays, as well as a modest selection of pre-designed functionality such as titles, music, and transition effects.

It is a little cumbersome (and in some cases impossible) to create more advanced effects, etc. But for the average user this is not an issue. Also, early on I had issues with it crashing on occasion, but this seems to have been resolved via updates.

Dewey
Dewey
Video Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Beginners

Kommentare: Corel is off to a great start with VideoStudio, and we really hope they decide to add more video tracks in the future!

VideoStudio is great for emerging content creators that want an easy to use video editor, and even features advanced features like chroma key and VR video editing. There's also a feature (FastFlick) that automatically creates a video for you with the clips provided, although any professional video editor would stay FAR away from that feature!

VideoStudio only has ONE video track, which makes it almost useless for more advanced projects that requires multiple layers of video or graphics. Although they do provide an "overlay" track, this alone makes it pale in comparison to a more robust NLE like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Friendly interface and easy to use.

Kommentare: In general. I still like this VideoStudio software. The visual interface is very user-friendly in operation. During the editing process, the cache file occupies relatively little hardware. Therefore, the requirements for the computer are not too harsh, so it is not necessary to use a highly configured computer.

The interface is friendly and easy to operate. Especially for novices, as long as you are using your native language, you can perform basic video editing operations according to the operator panel prompts or menu options. For relatively in-depth operations, you can do this by reading the user manual. There are master materials available.

Software installations are more or less problematic. Last time I used the 2018 version, I contacted the customer service 4 times to solve the problem.

Sales in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Worst Customer Service, Zero Product Support, Product Doesn't Work as Advertised

Kommentare: Horrible. Customer service didn't want to help. Product was faulty and never worked as advertised in several area.

Easy to Use, Functional, On Paper Looks Great

Straight off the bat of buying the Ultimate Edition I had issues with strange glitches, major drops in quality, blurry rendering. This wouldn't usually be a problem with a great customer service team to assist if it was something I was doing wrong, however, when I asked them how to fix these things, they seemed to have no clue about their own product. Asking several questions that had already been answered to draw out the time to get back to me - I ended up waiting a week with no answer on simple questions. I followed all instructions step by step and nothing seemed to work, which were all copy and paste answers such as "delete temp folders" ect. When it came to the realization the product was faulty the customer service stopped altogether. I had to ask for a refund and am still pending this coming back. If the product worked as advertised it would be great I think, however, dodginess with the product and a highly inefficient customer service team means you should steer well clear of the product.

fabrizio
religioso in Italien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Videostudio programma semplice compatto completo e di facile utilizzo

Kommentare: Mi ha molto aiutato a fare i video per le attività teatrali con i bambini della parrocchia.Brevi contributi da mettere sul proiettore delle scenografie. Molto utile

La compattezza e il facile utilizzo nelle varie sezioni

Forse manca di un po' di sviluppo nella parte dell'editing audio non quando la traccia è già sulla scena, ma prima: avrei piacere ci fosse nel software una parte di editing previa che mi facesse modificare la traccia da inserire in una fase precedente all'assemblaggio dei contenuti multimediali.

Ashley
Tech Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money Video Editer

Kommentare: I have used to to make promotional videos, case studies and training videos for the various products that we own and support. We do not find a need to outsource this activity anymore. Apart from this, any changes you need can be immediately accommodated.
Apart from this, personal recreational use is very high and my family and friends are all happy with my creations.

Easy to install, Easy to use For people who at least used Windows Movie Maker, this software is very easy to start using.

It takes some seconds to load the application, and while thats happening, the Corel Logo stays on screen and does not let you do anything else on your computer. I am not sure this is applicable to all versions

Betre
Betre
Civil Structural Engineer in Äthiopien
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Corel Video Studio has no outstanding features

Kommentare: We bought the software for the purpose of editing the output files from rendering videos. Though it did the job, no extra unique features that made the videos look special was there. The overall presentation is still very basic.

Video studio comes with all the basic tools to edit your video. Two video splicing, frame by frame edit, audio track addition and Text on Screen display. It has a title block editing tool and preset templates that makes your work easier. It accepts alot of formats, both video and audio.

The truth is that Video Studio has no outstanding features. It comes with outdated templates, nothing special that won't come on any App on Android or online video editing platform for free. The program does crash often with no help from customer service.

Manuel
Manuel
Graphic Artist and Video Maker in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

video Studio easy to learn.

Kommentare: very easy to learn and I recommend it to a lot of friends

videostudio is very easy to learn there are a lot of tutorials online about it and it has its own Learning Center too.

not as many free uploads and freebies as it used to have

Andrew
Clinical Standards Administrator in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A reasonably inexpensive solution for video editing, albeit with multiple long-term glitches

Kommentare: I've used VideoStudio since around 2004. It's always been a pain, but it's always been affordable, so I've persisted. The multitude of minor irritations requiring workarounds, within all sections (capture, edit, titling, render, etc) mean I will never love this software - because it's clear they will never give it the full overhaul it clearly needs.

On a good day, with a safe combination of files and if not employing many effects or complex edits, it can be easy to edit simple clips.

This software has multiple issues that persist after so many years. It's inelegantly programmed, with new features bolted on, so things slow down rapidly with any complexity of edit or effect. There are still too many actions that cause unexpected lock-ups.

mohamed
lead facilitator in Marokko
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

VidéoStudio Fast and easy

Kommentare: rien à signaler

le montage ; découpage ;redue; effets et partage sont très facile

la taille finale des vidéos à partager doit être plus réduite

Steven
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clunky, and just doesn't work right

Kommentare: I have found this software to be hard to use except for the most basic features. When you try to go off the beaten path and do things, like motion tracking! There is no real detailed instructions on how to use that on your own. If you are a very basic user and just wanna use their templates, it works fine, But anything beyond that all you’re doing is setting yourself up for frustration and a very long and wide learning curve that nobody has the time to spend to figure out.

Lots of features that look really cool in their sales videos, but are really hard to use in any customized way.

Much of the features are hard to use, hard to figure out, and sometimes still just don’t work. You watch a video, but they live out of state that you need to actually make it work the way you want it to..

Stephen
Filmmaker in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

Is Corel VideoStudio Pro for the Pros?

The Software is easy to use and supports a large number of file types. The exporting process is really quick.

There for a piece of software with the name “Pro” in it, there aren’t a lot of pro features. The software is filled with basic and generic transitions along with mediocre keying plugins. The software crashes easily. The layout isn’t the best. The editing is really basic.

Bryce
Assistant to the Metropolitan in USA

Perfectly Fine PC Video Editing

Kommentare: I don't have to do a lot of video editing, this was what my predecessor had used and it works just fine.

Corel VideoStudio is fairly easy to use, not to processor heavy, and let's me do the little bit of video-editing that I need to.

While I have no problem using it as a fairly proficient user of PC technology, it is a bit difficult for some of my coworkers to deal with.

Safiya
Performing artist in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional

Kommentare: VideoStudio would be 100% perfect if it were more user friendly. Not to say it isn't user friendly, just that it could be more so.

VideoStudio is absolutely great. It's fast and really powerful. I love the effects. Face effects were newly released. Clips organized by face indexing. Transitions are flawless and professional.

I want it to be user friendly for people like me who need professional video editing even though they might not use it daily.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Corel VideoStudio Review

Many functions, able to edit the videos in detail and quickly with the ready-made transitions

Will hang and crash occasionally when there are other softwares open or when I upload too many videos.

Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Video Studio Ultimate - Hobbyist - Long time user

Kommentare: I have fun creating content with this program, but I don't use it for business.

The product is easy to use and it is easy to capture and edit content.

I find recording audio directly is not as good as using a separate program to record an audio file and then inserting it in the timeline.

Mwanza
producer in Namibia
Kapitalmärkte, Selbstständig

VideoStudio is a powerful tool for video editing it does not give stress disappointment

Kommentare: I use this tool for music video

is too fast to learn and easy to use Video Studio is to strong like supportable to every video format

is a good tool but the only thing is to add more adjustments and neat video for the video noise and Twixtor for slow motion