Filtern nach:

Über Seobility

Seobility is a SEO software for better website optimization and SEO monitoring. Optimize your website for better search engine rankings

Erfahre mehr über Seobility

Johannes M.
Marketing Manager in Deutschland

Gutes SEO Tool für die Optimierung der Website

Die Nutzung des Tools ist intuitiv und die empfohlenen Maßnahmen sind klar und verständlich. In jeder Rubrik sind entsprechende Erklärtexte, die den Kontext verdeutlichen. Das ist für den SEO-Profi überflüssig, aber für Unternehmen, die Ihren SEO-Erfolg selbst verstehen und nachverfolgen wollen, ist Seobility eine super Lösung.

Manche Hinweise und Optimierungsvorschläge beziehen sich auf Elemente, die eigentlich keine Fehler sind, sondern vielleicht nur etwas unkonventionell programmiert wurden. Das ist aber dem Tool nicht anzulasten. Eine Verbesserungsmöglichkeit wäre, solche Fehler ignorieren zu können.

Paul O.
Paul O.
Technical Director in Südafrika

Seobility is a great starting place for SEO

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We were looking for a basic plan to get clients of ours onto to show them the benefit of signing up for a SEO tool. About 50% of our clients signed up for the monthly contract. Without the free option this would not have been possible, and it is much better than some other products out there that don't allow you to test for free.

The free and premium plans are well priced for what you are getting. There are a lot of SaaS out there that promise the earth, Seobility delivers well.

As with all SEO SaaS options, the prices are out of touch for the definite benefit that they provide. Start with the free account and then once you have played with the software, upgrade to get more of a benefit. This may not be the best platform for you, and you will know once you have tested it out.

Antwort von Seobility

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for your review and the great feedback, Paul. Much appreciated!

Tristan K.
Webdesigner in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig

Easy to use SEO software with a lot of usefull features.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great. Easy to work with, also when you have no experience with SEO or any other Tools. The SEO check tells you exactly what you need to do/improve.

Competitor Analysis. I wanted a software to help me track keywords and keep an eye out on competitors. Seobility helped me with this as it weekly keeps me posted about changes in rankings. Also the newsly introduced Keyword research tool helped me find and ranking on new keywords.

The competitor ranking is not that advanced as SEranking, but overall good to work with.

Martin V.
Software Engineer in Nordmazedonien

Great micro tool.

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Really easy to use. Helpful keyword monitoring. Gets the job done.

It would be better if analysis went more in depth. Can feel really shallow some times.

Stuart R.
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great service that provides all the things you expect of SEO analysis and a few things you don't

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've been pleasantly surprised by Seobility and it's capacity to surface actionable items on my site over time such as performance issues, as well as site structure & individual page content problems. All whilst giving easy to understand updates on where my pages are currently ranking in search engine results.

Ability to rescan your site when you decide it's important to, rather than waiting for your SEO tool to get to its scheduled scan is great to check site changes. Alerts for technical issues such as hosting and structural issues with site or page layout are critical for making sure your site remains in top shape.

It can sometimes be awkward to locate and correct problems that are listed with site copy, however this is common to all SEO reporting tools. There are sometimes suggested changes that are not possible to make due to the platform / page designer / third party inclusions used on your website. It'd be great if these could be marked as "ignore" (particularly when they are replicated on multiple pages) & this "ignore list" could be reviewed periodically.

Pablo E.
Forensics Investigator in Spanien

Great SEO and Optimization Tool

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The experience is very good. I am using free version, but many times though about buying a subscription.

The most impactful features of this sofware are the ability to compare keywords with your competence easyly. Also the website optimization recommendations are very useful. Following the recommendations your website will be much more SEO optimized.

Perhaps a new module with SEO recommendations according to competence or historical rankings could be a good addin.

Stuart st C.
Stuart st C.
Owner in UK
Druck, Selbstständig

Touch Of Glass Prints Review - Seobility

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use Seobility daily for my site Touch Of Glass Prints and it has helped me get 8 out of 10 keywords in the top ten with 2 at number 1 and another at position 2 in search.

I love the easy no nonsense rank tracking of keywords and the ease of use in finding on page problems is without a doubt the best I have used.

minor niggle if i have to be picky is sometimes the bold tags or missing tags can be awkward to fix, states have these problems but when checked are not always present.

Niels P.
growth consultant in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Seobility is very useful tool for daily SEO use

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very useful hands on tool, handy for both the entry level digital growth consultant and the SEO Guru

easy to use tool, provides great insights on on-page improvements, technical, content and meta on site audits.

software sometimes (occasionally) would not pick up changes made to the site, or accurately measure rankings.

Write a Review for Seobility in Pakistan
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

seobility all in one best seo software

Kommentare: it is extraordinary all in one Seo software that helps me to make more audit reports in less pricing and fasting way

It is very quick and easy to use we just need to attach with our website and its crawler audit our site in just couple of seconds, It helps in my business to find more aduti reports of other website in a single click

in free version just one project is to be create but helpful for beginner to try it out

Krystle P.
Krystle P.
Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Experience

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far I honestly love it. I deleted the others. This helps me because it is consice and simple to see whats going on with my SEO.

I like the alerts and the breakdown of all of my relevant data. The won and lost rankings especially.

There could be a few more metrics to watch and mesaure in the snapshot sent via email. Eg. Who has the #1 spot if i was replaced

Antwort von Seobility

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback, Krystle! I will pass on your feedback regarding the ranking reports to our development team.

SEO/SEM manager in Ungarn

Seobility for SEO checking and keyword monitoring

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Seobility is a great tool for SEO onsite checking and keyword monitoring procedures.

Seobility is a great tool for SEO checking and keyword monitoring procedures.

I would need more keywords for free because I must track more and more keywords positions in Google SERPs. I have increasing number of clients.

Yogendra Y.
Managing Director in Indien

Best low cost SEO analysis software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Best SEO software . Very satisfied.

Best cost and good SEO reports generated for websites

Keyword ranking tracking is very low. Crawling rate is also very low.

Adrian W.
Founding Editor in UK
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review from e-architect.com

Kommentare: Consistently good functioning and customer services

I can barely fault this product, the intelligence of the system is stunning, and the layout with so many grouped subsets allows the user to pick and choose per designated priorities. This allows for methodical implementation of revisions.

Some parameters could be tweaked in my view:- 1. Problems with external links - almost all the remaining faults are false positives, create by typically flash pages and pop-ups, it looks like we have 71 errors here but in fact have 0 2. Identical anchor text - we have logically many similar pages, for example and architecture tour page for Berlin is similar to one for Frankfurt, there is a logic to balance between unique and brand consistency, we have masses of pages noted as errors yet no way to resolve logically

Hamed S.
seo master in Deutschland
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Working with Seobility is very satisfying, pleasant and comfortable

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Seobility is quite comfortable, easy and at the same time advanced and literally quite good.

If you are looking for a bad look for your website before you visit other sites and platforms, I suggest you try Seobility. It is quite easy and at the same time advanced and efficient.

Seobility is completely up to date in my opinion, but it can be more up-to-date and provide more elements to the customer for analysis.

Mohit Y.
Admin in Indien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best SEO tools

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We can easily crawl whole website and fix our seo related issues

Lots of features and easy to use for me

Jimmy I.
Jimmy I.
SEO expert in Schweden
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

One of the best SEO tools

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

- powerful free tool - Fairly priced tool with extra funcionality - Fast - Easy to use

I reallly needed to think long about this and i can't think of any.

David S.
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Been using Seobility for over a year

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Seobility is our main competitor keyword research tool, we use it to monitor how we are ranking versus our main competition. It is easy to use and understand and works pretty much on auto-pilot once set up.

Some of the errors within the reports of an SEO audit are not that easy to follow.

Ronald D.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ron Dayley Realtor - Coldwell Banker CM&H

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've taken my website that wasn't ranking on the 1st or 2nd page to having most of my key search phrases showing up on the 1st page now.

I really like the ease of use. I would recommend it to everyone.

I can't think of any cons. Everything works like it should.

Ime J.
SEO Specialist in Nigeria
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seobility review by John Ime

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use Seobility to optimise my website.

What I like most about Seobility is the way it analyses my website and show display the result. It's easy to sort SEO issues into technical, content and on page using Seobility.

The software should automatically get the keywords a website is ranking for.

Tonel A.
technician in Dänemark
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

my number 1 seo tool

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

easy to use interface , all in one seo tool

outdated interface of the website looks like 2000

Frank K.
Administrator in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO tool

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Best of all other seo check tools that I have tried until now

Daily checking gives me a good insight of my competers and how to become number 1 on google with sertain keywords

It gives more details important for my niche, competers and rankings

Hunter S.
IT Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Free SEO Tool

4 letztes Jahr

I especially liked that it was very cheap and provided all the technical issues.

Ended up switching because couldn't see enough about backlinks or competitors, but for the price, it was great.

Jacob L.
Freelance Marketing in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

An excellent peice of software if you get to know it

Kommentare: Very good. I was using SEObility as part of a SEO campaign for a client for a couple of years and would have no trouble recommending it to tackle essential areas of website maintenance

Simple to use with a little bit of learning. Lots of insight and some easy, actionable pointers to inrease the health of any SEO campaign

A little expensive for what it does perhaps

Michael H.
CEO in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO Tool

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use, gives the information we are looking for.

Gives me the insight I need to develop the website

Backlink Monitoring is only available in professional version

Mohit S.
Ecommerce consultant in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best SEO Tool For SEO Pros

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using this tool for many times and It has good reporting feature which makes us to present the reports to our clients in a much better way.

keywords tracking feature is really amazing.

On page factors need to be analyzed correctly.