A great piece of software

Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Craig E.
Programmer
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great companion software for any tech support shop. It's great to have all that information on your users at your fingertips.

Vorteile: The ability to pull up any PC and get an in depth report on software, hardware, what they are browsing on the web and even what they are doing right now.

Nachteile: Updates are little cumbersome on the server and client. Reporting is ok but not having the option to create a custom report with the data you want to see is a bit annoying, shouldn't be stuck with just the default reporting queries.

Complete control of all your system

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Riad A.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hardware and Software inventory plus system alerts for any changes

Vorteile: With this software is easy to control a lot of variables on your intranet clients such a internet traffic, USB port Control, software and hardware client inventory, alerts and much more. This is a much have software in any company no matter the size and especially when combined with Microsoft Active Directory.

Nachteile: It has some lag due to the Database response when have too much time unattended.
impossible to delete an registered PC client that don't belong to the organization anymore.

We love the product and it has made monitoring our network so much easier.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Tracie W.
IT Specialist
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hardware and software monitoring and alerts.

Vorteile: I like the customization alerts on the product. It is not only easy to see the hardware that is on our network, but the software installed as well.

Nachteile: The only thing I would like to see the product do is show a profile of a user while logged in. Mainly mapped drives.

We've been using DNA for about 3 years. It give a very comprehensive look at each client machine!

Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Jeremy L.
IT Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Comprehensive view into the hardware and software on our network!

Vorteile: What DNA gives us is a comprehensive look at all of the vitals on any computer in our network. We don't need to rely on the user to give us information...we can just look at DNA. Excellent bang for the buck!!!

Great tool

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Gregg Z.
Desktop Support
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Data about my environment.

Vorteile: I like that DNA gives me a lot of information that I need and not too much of the stuff I don't. Keep it simple. We are mostly using it to track inventory of hardware and software, easy to take a quick look of browsing activity (better than my firewall), The USB lockdown is simple to setup and use. This is one of the best tools in this category that I have found and used.

Nachteile: Reports can be a little tricky to create or figure out, not as intuitive as the rest of the software. However this is my go-to tool for general data in my environment.

Easy to use for our purposes.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Kriss H.
Director of Technology & Systems

Vorteile: Easy to network to users. I liked the ability to "see" what they see. Was able to use the software to teach users how to navigate network and use features of specific software. Easy to access information about our systems as we moved in-house networking to a remote service.

Nachteile: We are a small company (under 20 users). Many features included in software were not applicable to us. Navigating through all the features to see what was applicable was confusing at first.

Great Product

Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Ravi P.
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great feature, really like the Power management system , helps cut cost, well received by the Senior management