Über PowerDirector

Flexible Softwarelösung, die eine intuitive Nutzeroberfläche und ein vollständiges 360-Grad-Videobearbeitungs-Toolkit mit Zugriff auf eine unbegrenzte Anzahl von Effekten bietet.

Erfahre mehr über PowerDirector

Even though I got my copy in a bundle a few years ago, recent editions are also reasonably affordable. Integrates well with Cyberlink’s other products.

I want A stabilizing features in this Software, because, my some video footage little shaky.

Bewertungen zu PowerDirector

4,0

PowerDirector hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PowerDirector bereits verwendet?

CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and versatile video editing software

Kommentare: I'm a penny pincher. PowerDirector offers the most features out there for the price. It includes images and videos. What I don't like is the continual upselling.

PowerDirector is a powerful and versatile video editing software that is easy to use, even for beginners. It has a wide range of features and tools that make it a great choice for both personal and professional use.

It can be slow and resource-intensive, especially when working with large files. The learning curve can be steep for beginners. Sometimes the stability of the software is a problem.

Roldan
Roldan
Senior Graphic Desinger in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

If you're not a pro, then this is for you!

Kommentare: Good! Way back, I though of it as the most advanced video editing software I have, not until I realize - After Effects and Premiere is waving at me. Yup, I recommend this editor for simple users who don't need elaborate learning curve. It's simple with editable templates and collateral.

- Simple straight forward video editing software. Though, they have done improvements on this since I have used this software way back 2009. - Templates are readily available.- Text animations, video transitions, color grading in couple of clicks.- Easy to learn. You don't have to sweat it out. So, this is not for pro editors. This is best for Vloggers with linear contents.- Libraries to help you out is available.- Free version is also available to try out.- Fast and quick render.

- Rendering and preview engine is not that good. Sometimes the project freezes and lags. They need to improve on this one.- Watermarks on free version. Which you need to understand as free user. - I just guess that the software is not maximizing the thread of your computer. It sometimes cause slowdowns.- Not for pro users.

Noam
Brand Manager in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The worst customer experience from any company.

Some, quite frankly I'm so turned of by the terrible experience that I'm unwilling to say anything positive.

I attempted to purchase a monthly Powerdirector 365 plan for my computer. I don't have a credit card so used my visa debit to attempt to purchase, I got an error that it couldn't process even though I had more than enough money in the account. I assumed this was a result of your system not being able to process visa debit card payments so I asked my boss if I could use her credit card to make the purchase as it was for business. She agreed but suggested we purchase the year long subscription to save money. I did so and the card was successfully charged. The reference code for this order was 395247292.I then checked my banking and saw that my card was charged twice for the monthly subscription (this is in addition to my boss having already paid for the year long subscription, all on the same account). I contacted cleverbridge, your payment processing company, and was able to get them to reverse the 2 monthly charges (after many many many attempts) while leaving the charge for the yearly plan alone so I kept access to the premium features. This all happened only a few months ago. I have now lost access to Powerdirector 365 and only have the free version. In the purchases section of my account I only show a monthly subscription which has expired.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Editing Made Simple

Kommentare: It was exceptional, I loved it and it made my project look very professional for my client

PowerDirector has a very good user interface and an incredible fast rendering speed of which makes it better than other editing apps

they have more to improve when it comes to color grading feature

Adam
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For daily needs for any in the industrial film business, this product, PowerDirector , does it all.

Kommentare: PowerDirector is the only video software program we use and need. With all our team working on the same program, it has made our workflow and communications seamless and we get through our projects with ease.

When creating a film, you used to need several different software packages from Photoshop, to capture programs, to final conversion software. But with PowerDirector you have it all in one product. It is worth the price for all that you get.

PowerDirector does have a learning curve. It follows a lot of the standards, but because there is SO MUCH it can do, even a seasoned pro will need to take some time to explore and learn. But it is worth it.

Rishu
Rishu
Content Creator in Indien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall Best Editor

Kommentare: It makes it easier to create videos for youtube and IGTV faster. The clean UI helps me to think creatively. Overall this software is the best of all I have used till the date.

As a social media content creator I found It a way lot easier to use than softwares like premier pro and Da Vinci Resolve. It has all neccessary features like green screen, blending, stock library, etc. The motion tracking feature works nicely. The best part is that it I can use different plug-ins to maximize my work quality.

There is no any serious cons in this software but it should have more and trending text transitions and sometimes the software slow downs for which I have to reopen it.

aimee
Biblical Teacher in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Unrivaled Video Editing Software

Kommentare: Absolutely positively positive on every level!

ITts ease of use and fun features. I'm unsure if I can pinpoint the exact part that I love most because I love this animation software in its entirety!

Probably that you have to purchase it a second time for a different computer at times.

Mark
Mark
Minister in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Video Editing

Kommentare: After developing a good workflow, PowerDirector enabes me to efficiently edit and upload videos to YouTube. I feel very comfortable with its interface and I'm keen to learn more videoing skills.

I came to video editing with absolutely no experience as a result of the COVID pandemic and the need to produce a video and upload to YouTube. After researching other products, I setted on Cyberlink's PowerDirector 365. The product has a relatively easy learning curve. I like the uncluttered user interface and everything logically organised on the monitor. The use of the GPU when rendering videos saves lots of time.

More advanced sound editing requires the purchase of the separate application AudioDirector which requires PowerDirector to close and open this app.

Entrepreneur in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

PowerDirector is a good-value robust editor with lots of features and many available tutorials.

Kommentare: I became quite comfortable with editing and putting together a weekly YouTube video for the past few years. I have no reason to change at present.

It is robust and rarely crashes unless you try to rush it beyond your hardware capabilities. It also seems very efficient at processing the final video.

Sound editing has limitation unless you opt for the Power Director Suites that includes Audio Director. You probably save time and get the most value by using one of the Suites. Personally, I use other sound editing software and don't need Audio Director.

Erica
Ceo , Busygates in Ghana
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerdirector is second to none

Kommentare: It is the best I have used so far and I have used a lot of them

First of all this video editing software comes with so many good features that I find very commendable. It suits almost all your editing needs. A wide range of video formats is supported including 4k. It is also fast in rendering but you can make it even faster by optimising GPU hardware acceleration. What I really like about it is that it is compatible with Chromebook

As with most video editors you need a high-end video graphics card to enjoy it and that depends on your pocket. This takes nothing away from this amazing software

Mahesh
Youtube Content Creator in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The Power Behind Your Perfect Video: PowerDirector.

Kommentare: PowerDirector is a powerful and versatile video editing software that provides users with a wide range of features and tools. Its user-friendly interface and advanced capabilities make it a popular choice among both professional and amateur videographers. However, its steep learning curve, limited video formats, resource-intensive nature, and limited mobile support are some of the drawbacks that users should be aware of. Overall, PowerDirector is an excellent option for those looking for a comprehensive and affordable video editing solution.

User-Friendly Interface: PowerDirector's intuitive interface makes it easy for users to navigate and access its various tools and features. The software provides a simple and straightforward way to edit videos, regardless of the user's experience level.Wide Range of Features: PowerDirector offers a vast array of features, including advanced video editing tools, color correction, audio editing, and visual effects. These features allow users to create high-quality, professional-looking videos with ease.High-Performance: PowerDirector uses cutting-edge technology to deliver fast and smooth video editing. The software utilizes hardware acceleration to enhance its performance and reduce the time required to complete video editing tasks.Affordable: PowerDirector offers a range of pricing options, making it an affordable option for both individuals and businesses. The software also offers a free trial version, allowing users to try it out before committing to a purchase.Compatibility: PowerDirector is compatible with a wide range of operating systems and devices, including Windows, Mac, and mobile devices. This makes it easy for users to edit and share their videos on any platform.

Steep Learning Curve: While PowerDirector's user-friendly interface makes it easy to use, some of its advanced features may be difficult for inexperienced users to master. This can result in a steep learning curve for some individuals.Limited Video Formats: PowerDirector does not support all video formats, and users may encounter compatibility issues when working with certain video files. This can be frustrating for users who have invested a lot of time and effort into creating their videos.Resource-Intensive: PowerDirector requires a significant amount of processing power and memory to run effectively. This can be a drawback for users with older or lower-end computers, who may experience performance issues while using the software.Limited Mobile Support: While PowerDirector is available on mobile devices, its capabilities are limited compared to the desktop version. This can be a drawback for users who rely on their mobile devices for video editing.

Robbie
pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Budget Video Editor with useful tools

Kommentare: PowerDirector is a great budget video editor that likely has more features than the vast majority of users will need. Up to 3 videos can occupy the same space, whether you decide to have one as picture in picture, or split screen, etc. Individual videos can be cropped, can have adjustments in color, brightness, etc. Transitions between pictures or videos are also useful. The "AudioDirector" tools are a hidden gem, and it will export the audio from a video, allow you to apply equalizers, boosts, and moderate sound effects. Compression is another option in the editing. Once done, it returns it to the video. This is true of ANY edit to the audio. So, when there were times when the audio was out of sync with the video originally, I could edit the audio slightly, and when returned to the video, it was a SEPARATE file that I could "nudge" until it was properly aligned. That is tedious to be sure, but I am thankful for the option. I use the audio features as much as the video at this point. Recently I have learned to use chroma (green screen). It is ok, not flawless, but it does allow fun options in changing backgrounds. I have a hard time completely eliminating the slight green glow at the edges, but maybe there is more fine tuning I can do. My hair is fine, and the green slightly shows through it.

I feel this software is reasonably intuitive once you get over the initial learning curve (and no matter what software one has, the initial learning of how it works takes time).

Very little that I dislike. I wish it "produced" the videos faster, but that will be true of all, I'm sure. I most recently upgraded to "365," but I REALLY do not like subscription software. I prefered when I owned a version and used it for a few years. During COVID I felt it was important enough to keep it up to date.

Stella
Scientist in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

This is the best video editing software

Kommentare: This is the best video editing software

I could say the best feature of this software is its price. I could be starting editing my videos in a short time so I could say this is a very user-friendly app with basic and premium features including overlay effects. I also appreciate its capacity of storing the videos on the Cloud

There is no relevant I could say badly about this software and I congratulate the developers.

Luis
Luis
Project Designer in Guatemala
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use to get good results, good software if you are a beginner.

Kommentare: Powerdirector is an awesome software for small video edits, things that require less time or if you are just starting out in the editing field.

It has very good tools and powerful enough to get a professional result, if you are new to editing and want to progress while learning, this software is quite useful to get into the world of editing. Depending on the plan and the price chosen, features can be obtained according to the needs of the publisher or the project in progress.

If the trial or free version is used, the final video ends with a watermark that can only be removed by purchasing a plan or subscription.

Agustin
Independent freelancer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

PowerDirector Pros and Cons

Kommentare: My experience with PowerDirector has been somewhat bittersweet. I used it several times but that one little thing that matters can mess everything up. Sony vegas pro 13 does miracles for me.

What I liked about the software was the rendering. It can render videos in a very fast unlike another program that I normally use. The quality of the outcome usually worked for my needs. But if I had to emphasize on anything it would just be how simple the software was. I enjoyed adding transitions and effects only to have stunning results.

There was one really big annoyance. The video editing on the PC can sometimes be painful due to lag even on my HP Zbook G3 17. Zooming in and out of the timeline was at times frustrating. Also, with the super-fast rendering I wouldn't expect for ultra-quality results.

Tumisang
freelancer in Botsuana
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

video editting made easier

Kommentare: i always finish my video projects on time, generally i am not afraid to give out a time frame to anyone who might need my video editting assistance because i know i will make it in time for as long as i use PowerDirector.

This software is user friendly, easy to use and everything is simplified. Everytime i open it does not crash like the previous softwares i used before, even if the power was to go off i am sure that i will find the auto saved progress of my work. video editting made easier.

despite its smooth operation, sometimes it gets very slow in some computers.

Michele
Michele
Web developer in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and family friendly

Kommentare: When we started producing videos for the web we had no time to learn to use a real professional software and so we started with PowerDirector to be fast but that was a mistake. It is always better to do the good choise since the very first experience to avoid to waste the time.

It is a software I suggest to an amateur user, not to a professional user. It offers a nice and intuitive interface and probably it's the best chiose to have nice options, filters, effects and the feeling to be able to produce a great video from private footage and for family memories

It would like to be for professional use but there is nothing that makes you thing the software has opportunities to be like that!

Jonathan
Photographer in Trinidad und Tobago
Fotografie, Selbstständig

J.L. PowerDirector Review

Kommentare: PowerDirector can be considered one of the best editing software to use for beginners when editing short or long form content on any mobile device. However, if you're someone who values your time to get the job done, PowerDirector is not the one for you. Editors who want to gain the full experience from PowerDirector, but lack the money, will unfortunately have no other choice but to pay to use their premium features. All in all, this is a good editing software to begin your journey in the process of content creation.

The almost precise naviagtion and cutting features when dealing with clips down to the frames. So I don't have much difficulty when editing on a smartphone or tablet.

The export qualities given restrict videos that were originally higher than 1080p. Alongside this issue, the export process is very time comsuming despite a great amount of free storage, and progress is lost when you exit the application.

Tom
Retiree in USA
Militär, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Power Director by Cyberlink

Kommentare: I have made dozens of home movies, shared to Facebook, uploaded to Youtube, copied to disk for storage.

Features-rich operating environment. Very high quality and selection

Tech support. Virtually non-existent. When you have a problem you have to go to a "community forum" and get advice from other users. The users who tender advice are, to be sure, very reliable and competent, but sometimes it's difficult to explain to another user.

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Highly recommended!!

I just recently started a youtube channel - making a lyrics video. Initially I started with subtitle edit software which took me almost half days to complete a single one! Since start editing with powerdirector, it saves a lot of time in creating music videos and I am also satisfied with all the features offered by this. Unbelievably, it is super easy - a very good platform for a beginner like me in this field. The most important is due to the high quality video outputs, I have now significant amount of viewers! Thanks PowerDirector.

Not really much to say the drawback of this software - probably the cost? But again, it is much cheaper and reasonable in compared with others.

Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

I love using PowerDiretor

Kommentare: I like it, its more for people who want to make simple videos with ease and good for beginners, l find it easy to use more than any other Video Editor when its about Cyberlink, also gotta mention that it is really cool to get Voice recorder and editor which is really cool with all other stuff

I made memorable videos of my family with ease

I dont like when i cant work a little more detailed things, like some effects for example-Video where background flashes in the rythm of the beat of song

Anthony
YouTube creator in UK
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

This is one of my favorite video editing apps

Kommentare: Pretty great software it is one I have recommended to a lot of family and friends

It is easy to use and there are plenty of great tools to use with it, for example there is a subtitle section and you can make chapters on it too!

The chromakey although it is relatively good takes some getting used to adjusting it properly.

Rogelio
Rogelio
CEO in Norwegen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greate for stabilizing videos and sync audios and videos

Kommentare: Good experience for fixing videos. Not a good one to edit and produce videos.

I can stabilize and fix videos with really powerful tools. I can also record the same audio on different mics and bring them all together here and sync them up with a single click Amazing!!!!

the transitions and animations are cheesy and looks very unprofessional. I ended up using fade in-fade out.

Tee
Tee
Executive in Sri Lanka
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Very easy to edit videos

Kommentare: I can work quickly through this software. It is very easy to learn. But the free transitions, effects, lower thirds, etc. that come with it are not high enough.

Easy to find and using editing tools. This software is very easy to learn even on your own. It has userfriendly interface

The transtions and effects that come with this software are low quality

Textilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and powerful tool for edit my travel vlogs

Kommentare: Recently I install power director app to my smartphone. in my experience it is really helpful tool to edit videos. I use power director to create my travel vlogs.

Power director is fastest software compered to other video editing tools. Also it has a user friendly interface. Because of that new users can catch up their all features very quickly. According to me power tool section, transition room and Fix/Enhance section are really valuable to improve creativeness of videos.

I really like if it can come up with much more transitions. Sometimes my mobile tend to crash when I added more texts and effects to the videos. Otherwise there are no big problems with power director.