Über PowerDirector

Flexible Softwarelösung, die eine intuitive Nutzeroberfläche und ein vollständiges 360-Grad-Videobearbeitungs-Toolkit mit Zugriff auf eine unbegrenzte Anzahl von Effekten bietet.

Erfahre mehr über PowerDirector

I want A stabilizing features in this Software, because, my some video footage little shaky.

Bewertungen zu PowerDirector

3,9

PowerDirector hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PowerDirector bereits verwendet?

CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and versatile video editing software

Kommentare: I'm a penny pincher. PowerDirector offers the most features out there for the price. It includes images and videos. What I don't like is the continual upselling.

PowerDirector is a powerful and versatile video editing software that is easy to use, even for beginners. It has a wide range of features and tools that make it a great choice for both personal and professional use.

It can be slow and resource-intensive, especially when working with large files. The learning curve can be steep for beginners. Sometimes the stability of the software is a problem.

Roldan
Roldan
Senior Graphic Desinger in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

If you're not a pro, then this is for you!

Kommentare: Good! Way back, I though of it as the most advanced video editing software I have, not until I realize - After Effects and Premiere is waving at me. Yup, I recommend this editor for simple users who don't need elaborate learning curve. It's simple with editable templates and collateral.

- Simple straight forward video editing software. Though, they have done improvements on this since I have used this software way back 2009. - Templates are readily available.- Text animations, video transitions, color grading in couple of clicks.- Easy to learn. You don't have to sweat it out. So, this is not for pro editors. This is best for Vloggers with linear contents.- Libraries to help you out is available.- Free version is also available to try out.- Fast and quick render.

- Rendering and preview engine is not that good. Sometimes the project freezes and lags. They need to improve on this one.- Watermarks on free version. Which you need to understand as free user. - I just guess that the software is not maximizing the thread of your computer. It sometimes cause slowdowns.- Not for pro users.

Quelle: GetApp

a powerful video editing software for beginners to serious amateur

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Enjoyable, stimulating, creative. It enables me to produce relatively polished videos which colleagues in the storytelling community seem to appreciate (to the point where they are asking me to run an editing course for them.)

I like the fact that you can start pretty easily but as your confidence grows there are plenty of sophisticated tools to enrich and enhance your video. There is excellent support form the communityo nlline (youtube videos0 demonstrating a wide range of editing/titling/tracking processes, which makes it easy to practice and acquire new skills. There's a huge resource library of background music (including Asian themed tracks which is important ot me - PD seems particularly keen to cater to Japanese market with fonts and music ) as well as Shutterstock video/images that come with your subscription. The recent addition of AI voice changing has proved surrprisingly effective for voice-overs too., and the sppech to text works very well also for creating subtitles.

They update frequently which sometimes is annoying as the UI changes and you have to acclimatise to a new timeline/icon/s/location of tools etc. The proliferation of gimmicky effects to carter to bologgs and social media content creators will surely irritate the serious video maker - be prepared to delete scores of flashy, flickering in-your-face titleing templates!

Noam
Brand Manager in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The worst customer experience from any company.

Some, quite frankly I'm so turned of by the terrible experience that I'm unwilling to say anything positive.

I attempted to purchase a monthly Powerdirector 365 plan for my computer. I don't have a credit card so used my visa debit to attempt to purchase, I got an error that it couldn't process even though I had more than enough money in the account. I assumed this was a result of your system not being able to process visa debit card payments so I asked my boss if I could use her credit card to make the purchase as it was for business. She agreed but suggested we purchase the year long subscription to save money. I did so and the card was successfully charged. The reference code for this order was 395247292.I then checked my banking and saw that my card was charged twice for the monthly subscription (this is in addition to my boss having already paid for the year long subscription, all on the same account). I contacted cleverbridge, your payment processing company, and was able to get them to reverse the 2 monthly charges (after many many many attempts) while leaving the charge for the yearly plan alone so I kept access to the premium features. This all happened only a few months ago. I have now lost access to Powerdirector 365 and only have the free version. In the purchases section of my account I only show a monthly subscription which has expired.

aimee
Biblical Teacher in USA

Unrivaled Video Editing Software

Kommentare: Absolutely positively positive on every level!

ITts ease of use and fun features. I'm unsure if I can pinpoint the exact part that I love most because I love this animation software in its entirety!

Probably that you have to purchase it a second time for a different computer at times.

Adam
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For daily needs for any in the industrial film business, this product, PowerDirector , does it all.

Kommentare: PowerDirector is the only video software program we use and need. With all our team working on the same program, it has made our workflow and communications seamless and we get through our projects with ease.

When creating a film, you used to need several different software packages from Photoshop, to capture programs, to final conversion software. But with PowerDirector you have it all in one product. It is worth the price for all that you get.

PowerDirector does have a learning curve. It follows a lot of the standards, but because there is SO MUCH it can do, even a seasoned pro will need to take some time to explore and learn. But it is worth it.

Rishu
Rishu
Content Creator in Indien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall Best Editor

Kommentare: It makes it easier to create videos for youtube and IGTV faster. The clean UI helps me to think creatively. Overall this software is the best of all I have used till the date.

As a social media content creator I found It a way lot easier to use than softwares like premier pro and Da Vinci Resolve. It has all neccessary features like green screen, blending, stock library, etc. The motion tracking feature works nicely. The best part is that it I can use different plug-ins to maximize my work quality.

There is no any serious cons in this software but it should have more and trending text transitions and sometimes the software slow downs for which I have to reopen it.

Mark
Mark
Minister in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Video Editing

Kommentare: After developing a good workflow, PowerDirector enabes me to efficiently edit and upload videos to YouTube. I feel very comfortable with its interface and I'm keen to learn more videoing skills.

I came to video editing with absolutely no experience as a result of the COVID pandemic and the need to produce a video and upload to YouTube. After researching other products, I setted on Cyberlink's PowerDirector 365. The product has a relatively easy learning curve. I like the uncluttered user interface and everything logically organised on the monitor. The use of the GPU when rendering videos saves lots of time.

More advanced sound editing requires the purchase of the separate application AudioDirector which requires PowerDirector to close and open this app.

Entrepreneur in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

PowerDirector is a good-value robust editor with lots of features and many available tutorials.

Kommentare: I became quite comfortable with editing and putting together a weekly YouTube video for the past few years. I have no reason to change at present.

It is robust and rarely crashes unless you try to rush it beyond your hardware capabilities. It also seems very efficient at processing the final video.

Sound editing has limitation unless you opt for the Power Director Suites that includes Audio Director. You probably save time and get the most value by using one of the Suites. Personally, I use other sound editing software and don't need Audio Director.

Erica
Ceo , Busygates in Ghana
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerdirector is second to none

Kommentare: It is the best I have used so far and I have used a lot of them

First of all this video editing software comes with so many good features that I find very commendable. It suits almost all your editing needs. A wide range of video formats is supported including 4k. It is also fast in rendering but you can make it even faster by optimising GPU hardware acceleration. What I really like about it is that it is compatible with Chromebook

As with most video editors you need a high-end video graphics card to enjoy it and that depends on your pocket. This takes nothing away from this amazing software

Mahesh
Youtube Content Creator in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The Power Behind Your Perfect Video: PowerDirector.

Kommentare: PowerDirector is a powerful and versatile video editing software that provides users with a wide range of features and tools. Its user-friendly interface and advanced capabilities make it a popular choice among both professional and amateur videographers. However, its steep learning curve, limited video formats, resource-intensive nature, and limited mobile support are some of the drawbacks that users should be aware of. Overall, PowerDirector is an excellent option for those looking for a comprehensive and affordable video editing solution.

User-Friendly Interface: PowerDirector's intuitive interface makes it easy for users to navigate and access its various tools and features. The software provides a simple and straightforward way to edit videos, regardless of the user's experience level.Wide Range of Features: PowerDirector offers a vast array of features, including advanced video editing tools, color correction, audio editing, and visual effects. These features allow users to create high-quality, professional-looking videos with ease.High-Performance: PowerDirector uses cutting-edge technology to deliver fast and smooth video editing. The software utilizes hardware acceleration to enhance its performance and reduce the time required to complete video editing tasks.Affordable: PowerDirector offers a range of pricing options, making it an affordable option for both individuals and businesses. The software also offers a free trial version, allowing users to try it out before committing to a purchase.Compatibility: PowerDirector is compatible with a wide range of operating systems and devices, including Windows, Mac, and mobile devices. This makes it easy for users to edit and share their videos on any platform.

Steep Learning Curve: While PowerDirector's user-friendly interface makes it easy to use, some of its advanced features may be difficult for inexperienced users to master. This can result in a steep learning curve for some individuals.Limited Video Formats: PowerDirector does not support all video formats, and users may encounter compatibility issues when working with certain video files. This can be frustrating for users who have invested a lot of time and effort into creating their videos.Resource-Intensive: PowerDirector requires a significant amount of processing power and memory to run effectively. This can be a drawback for users with older or lower-end computers, who may experience performance issues while using the software.Limited Mobile Support: While PowerDirector is available on mobile devices, its capabilities are limited compared to the desktop version. This can be a drawback for users who rely on their mobile devices for video editing.

Jeremy
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Of All the Great Video Editors in the World, Cyberlink PowerDirector Is One of Them

Kommentare: (Note: This review is based on PowerDirector 15, which is not the most recent edition.) Are there better video editors out there? Oh, sure. HitFilm is more powerful and professional. Vegas is, well, I don’t use Vegas, so I can’t be sure, but it’s more popular it seems! Camtasia has a built-in editor right there with its screen recording software. And then there’s Adobe and all of its “value for the money” and really useful plugins. But are they easier to use? Will any of them run on a weak computer with no graphics card? While I can’t say Cyberlink PowerDirector is easier to use, because I don’t use the others, I can say it’s nevertheless easy, intuitive, and comes with enough features to ensure your video looks fine in an aggressive YouTube market. It also has a fair bit of useful screen templates available on its community plugin pages. And, perhaps most importantly, it can render your video, even if you run on an integrated graphics card (at least this is true on PowerDirector 15, which is what I use). HitFilm can’t do that. I’ve tried!

Easy, easy, easy to use. Most of it is intuitive. Even getting your plugins from Cyberlink’s homepage is pretty straightforward. Now, more nuanced tactics like keyframe editing and blending modes are trickier and take some practice. But once you figure out the best technique for applying them, it’s pretty easy to get back into the flow of things. Even though I got my copy in a bundle a few years ago, recent editions are also reasonably affordable. Integrates well with Cyberlink’s other products. Being able to render videos on an integrated graphics card is a bonus.

There aren’t many plugins that really standout, making a video’s overall quality inferior to anything produced in a higher end product like HitFilm or Adobe Premiere. Its native special effects, while fine, are also limited. Adjusting sound in a clip is challenging, as there’s no great way to get those sliders exactly to where you want them. And getting the finest controls, like color grading, requires other premium Cyberlink products. But these are picky things, not worth passing on if your budget is too tight for the higher end products.

FERNANDO
my self in Mexiko

Short but, good review

This is the first app in which I learned to edit videos and I think it is great, since to date I continue to use it to edit my visual content in videos or audio, it is very easy to use and understand

I think it needs updating in special effects, however it is better than movie maker

Mena
Quality Manager in Ägypten
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Most used video Editor program

Kommentare: As a simple to use software, My children can use it for mini clips editing

I like its simplicity to add, edit and produce numbers of video formatsThe program compared to other softwares doesn't consume much of computer resourcesI've been using it since version 4 :)

Some times it hanged during the editing process but not an annoying thing as it's not that much

Agustin
Independent freelancer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

PowerDirector Pros and Cons

Kommentare: My experience with PowerDirector has been somewhat bittersweet. I used it several times but that one little thing that matters can mess everything up. Sony vegas pro 13 does miracles for me.

What I liked about the software was the rendering. It can render videos in a very fast unlike another program that I normally use. The quality of the outcome usually worked for my needs. But if I had to emphasize on anything it would just be how simple the software was. I enjoyed adding transitions and effects only to have stunning results.

There was one really big annoyance. The video editing on the PC can sometimes be painful due to lag even on my HP Zbook G3 17. Zooming in and out of the timeline was at times frustrating. Also, with the super-fast rendering I wouldn't expect for ultra-quality results.

Tumisang
freelancer in Botsuana
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

video editting made easier

Kommentare: i always finish my video projects on time, generally i am not afraid to give out a time frame to anyone who might need my video editting assistance because i know i will make it in time for as long as i use PowerDirector.

This software is user friendly, easy to use and everything is simplified. Everytime i open it does not crash like the previous softwares i used before, even if the power was to go off i am sure that i will find the auto saved progress of my work. video editting made easier.

despite its smooth operation, sometimes it gets very slow in some computers.

Michele
Michele
Web developer in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and family friendly

Kommentare: When we started producing videos for the web we had no time to learn to use a real professional software and so we started with PowerDirector to be fast but that was a mistake. It is always better to do the good choise since the very first experience to avoid to waste the time.

It is a software I suggest to an amateur user, not to a professional user. It offers a nice and intuitive interface and probably it's the best chiose to have nice options, filters, effects and the feeling to be able to produce a great video from private footage and for family memories

It would like to be for professional use but there is nothing that makes you thing the software has opportunities to be like that!

Stephen
Retired Software Engineer in Israel
Druck, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I have found PowerDirector to be a very powerfull video editor at a reasonable price

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive

I have found PowerDirector to be very easy to use while having all the features I need to create high quality videos. I have been able to make videos where I was using 2 or 3 video cameras for different views and PowerDirector easily synced them using the audio tracks.

After several years use, PowerDirector has always provided the features I needed and I have not found any cons for my purposes.

Tom
Retiree in USA
Militär, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Power Director by Cyberlink

Kommentare: I have made dozens of home movies, shared to Facebook, uploaded to Youtube, copied to disk for storage.

Features-rich operating environment. Very high quality and selection

Tech support. Virtually non-existent. When you have a problem you have to go to a "community forum" and get advice from other users. The users who tender advice are, to be sure, very reliable and competent, but sometimes it's difficult to explain to another user.

Fotografie, Selbstständig

You may want to check other vendor software before purchasing

Kommentare: Overall, it was fine for a startup novice although needing a new and somewhat steep learning curve in their way of a workflow. The upgrades keep you in with them. The subscription was a deal-breaker for me.

An abundance of bells and whisles for just about anything.

The workflow is rather complicated. Cyberlink places different parts of their software and plug-in all over the PC! The quality is old-school. There is more hype rather than a smooth and uncluttered performance.

Giuseppe
none in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

best video editing software ever

Kommentare: it is amazing and this is the tool everyone needs to edit

The video editing helps allot with online media! all the features of this software are very easy to use!

The only thing that is not that needed but still usefull when you (RARELY) need it is support, it does not fit in that much

Gumuth
Freelancer in Sri Lanka
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

PowerDirector over review

PowerDirector software has many features. It is a most useful software for me because I am a youtuber using the core 2 duo Personal Computer with 2GB RAM. So I most like this software.

It is an expensive for someone and It can't be produce 1080q videos but It can produce 720q videos. That is the what did I like least about this software.

Kunal Kumar
Kunal Kumar
Social Media Marketing in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Tool For Making Simple Videos

Kommentare: If you want to create videos for simple purposes like family video creation or simple youtube videos then go for it, otherwise I will not recommend it for you for making video ads.

PowerDirector is good for making simple videos for personal use and also sometimes for youtube. It has some filters and transitions for enhancing the video quality. Ai motion tracking and mask and blend are some special features in this software.

You can't make some vast videos for your social media. You also can't create more creative video ads for advertisement. Their is a pricing for using many features. It have very few transitions of your work others are just useless.

Mary
Marketing Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PowerDirector can do it all pretty easily for a fair price

Kommentare: So far I'm glad I switched. I still have more to learn to be able to do everything I want to, but the ability to get to work right away was huge, and overall the program is sleek and fast.

I'd used another video editor for about 10 years but jumped ship when its latest version was confusing, slow and made my computer crash. I was able to jump right in the seat and use PowerDirector. Maybe not use it well at first, but I was able to make a video. Watching instructional videos, especially those of PowerDirector University on YouTube has really helped.

The company's own documentation is for older models. Too, some of the functionality is a little clunky.

Textilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and powerful tool for edit my travel vlogs

Kommentare: Recently I install power director app to my smartphone. in my experience it is really helpful tool to edit videos. I use power director to create my travel vlogs.

Power director is fastest software compered to other video editing tools. Also it has a user friendly interface. Because of that new users can catch up their all features very quickly. According to me power tool section, transition room and Fix/Enhance section are really valuable to improve creativeness of videos.

I really like if it can come up with much more transitions. Sometimes my mobile tend to crash when I added more texts and effects to the videos. Otherwise there are no big problems with power director.