Avast Business Patch Management Erfahrungen

Über Avast Business Patch Management

Schütze dich mit einem zentralen, automatisierten Patch-Management vor Sicherheitslücken.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Business Patch Management

The windows support is easy to use and the price is very reasonable.

Bewertungen zu Avast Business Patch Management

3,8
3,3
3,7
3,4

Avast Business Patch Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avast Business Patch Management bereits verwendet?

Todor
System administrator in Zypern
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very reliable

Easy to use, good platform and nice applications.

So far haven't see something that didn't like except some patches which still fighting to install.

Andrew
Systems administrator in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for the price

Kommentare: I feel it is good for the price. I enjoyed the mobile interface where you can subscribe to emails that will update you when you're away from the office. If it had a built-in RDP protection and application that would streamline with the VPN that have asked offers then it would be ideal. The patch management

I felt it was a nice ease of use but it did not feel as intuitive for the capabilities that it can achieve with the potential we have within state of the art programming.

I did not like the fact that it does not tie a remote protocol within the program but makes you pay several hundred per year to use their own protocol. This should simply protect your RDP that is already built into windows. It doesn't have a hub like Omni but I am sure this is due to the fact that most businesses have a hardware firewall. I feel a hub with top it off as far as quality functionality and state of the art technology. The hub could work as a separate accessing point rather than using a machine to facilitate processes within or outside of the network. The patch management doesn't update Windows and it's entirety so you still have to keep up to date with Windows updates. This s*** integrate both within it. Also having a description of what the patch does for you ie. Fixing an exploit or adding a feature etc

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Could be much better

Kommentare: Mixed bag - I can't rely on it with confidence at the end of the day to manage the computers that I need to manage.

It's integrated with the Avast Anti-virus console

- It mentions that there are missing updates on computers when windows shows all updates as installed - pushing patches to computers rarely works and is often stuck

Matthew
Director in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

A Good Concept

Kommentare: Overall, the software is helpful, and I will continue to use it, but it would certainly benefit in some refinements surrounding its execution of its tasks.

Patch management software was easy to install and set up. Similarly, it is quite effective at identifying patches that are missing from my workstation.

Deploying patches can sometimes be awkward: the system would benefit from more active prompts as to the progress of the download/installation, upcoming restart needed to continue, and whether remaining patches will be installed after the restart. The absence of this "live progress" data can make the update process confusing, as it sometimes appears the process has stalled. A new development, which I find quite annoying, is a pop-up window informing me that a restart of my system is needed to complete patch installations, once per day, almost every time I have started my computer. I start the computer and am immediately informed it must reboot. This is not a move in a positive direction: aside from being annoying, it is almost intrusive, and is very poorly timed.

Antwort von Avast

Hi Matthew. Thank you for your feedback and for the suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Martin
Director in Schweiz
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind for my organisation

One size fits all. Once installed we do not need to worry about possible breaches etc. Easy to get overview through the dashboard.

Patch management is not quite up to speed, and i am getting many repeat error messages. Restart required should be able to be scheduled, and not always forced upon the users.

Antwort von Avast

Hi Martin, Thank you for your feedback! "We need more information about these error messages to better be able to assist. Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue and the forced restarts issue as well. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support For the scheduling restarts bit, thank you for your suggestions. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the ""+ Submit idea"" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea."

Pete
Support Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Generally very pleased with Avast Business Patch Management

Kommentare: Very positive in general. A little tweaking and without too much intervention on a daily basis, patch management is allowing my team to deal with real issues rather than updating software.

As the company grows with more and more remote users across 2 continents, we have begun to use Avast Patch Management more and more to 1) ensure and prove compliance with regulatory bodies and 2) make deploying updates to a wide variety of apps much easier.

Some of the default settings we a little on the strict side for us, especially with rebooting machines after updates were installed - but this was easily rectified.

shrif
Reviewer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avast is totaly amazing software

Kommentare: this software solve all problems related to virus it helps me to have a good pc without any delays and harmful virus that affect my pc

it's easy to use, it was helping me in many situations, what I like most about avast is detecting 95% of virus that very harmful to my pc

what i like least about this software is it taking a while for scanning my pc

Jeremy
Infrastructure Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Windows is awesome...MAc support?

The windows support is easy to use and the price is very reasonable .

The lack of Mac support is very frustrating. This seems like a no brainer to add. We are a Mac shop and the support is not good.

bill
Quality Manager & IT in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Patch Management

Kommentare: was hard to work thru until you know were things are and how to use them. still trying to get the scheduler to work

I could see and deploy the up dates all from one computer anywhere.

It is not that user friendly and it was not explain that well on how to use

Zack
Zack
IT Guy in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business Patch Management

I support a local real estate office's PC's remotely, and Avast Business patch management has enabled me to update all PCs and maintain protection since installation.

I have not encountered any drawbacks yet.

Alvaro Leonardo
Secretario in Peru
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avast reseña

Kommentare: Ha sido un buena aunque hay que mejorar un poco más su sistema y optimizar

Sus funciones de parche ya que siempre se está actualizando detectando así los virus nuevos y sus variaciones

Sus comprometedoras filtraciones de virus en actualizaciones posteriores

Jordan
Operations Manager in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolute Godsend - The software you didn't know you needed.

Kommentare: Having a centralised system for patch and virus management means I am happier with knowing our computers are protected.

This is one of the most important pieces of software we deploy to our windows server and workstations. It is so easy to use and means our systems are always patched which reduces the risk of exploitation. It is important for auditing purposes that this is automated for us, its one less thing to worry about, and the fact it is centrally managed is fantastic.

I would like to be able to schedule restarts for at night.

Antwort von Avast

Hi Jordan, Thank you for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avast

Kommentare: Positive. Not looking for replacement.

Easy of use. Ability to manage remotely. Notifications. Allows me to monitor my whole system from anywhere.

Firewall is incompatible with some functionality of our PMS.

Christian
IT-Administrator in Deutschland
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves our Business

Easy to use, central administration, full language support,

Many disconnects at the administration site.

Nichole
Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and manage

Avast is easy to use and manage when it comes to applying updates or installing the program on team devices. It rarely has any hiccups and seems to keep things protected well.

There's some difficulty in knowing how to add-on software to already purchased programs. It isn't clear what works with iOS vs Windows.

Sarthak
CTO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avast business patch management

UI, UX, and alerts , immediate monitoring of the devices

I am still exploring the product and so far could not find any flaws

Anders
Automation engineer in Brasilien
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

review Avast Business Patch Managament

Kommentare: See above

Avast Business giv a nice overview. The Patch Mangament, if it reports correctly, that should be it.

At the dashboard right now I can read 28 patches missing (5 critical and 23 severity none). If I look at the page for Patches it reports nothing is missing. I have tryed to get input from you in order to understand it/use it correctly. Howeever I am still at square 1. They helped me to get it partly to work, or report correctly but like it is now it will not be implemented in our company totally (that was my intention)

Ido E.
CISO & DPO in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bad, non-functioning, not GA-ready feature sold as a product

Nothing to like it doesn't work. All reports are false and it doesn't do anything.

Everything - it simply doesn't do anything - waste of time and money