Über NetSupport School

Sie bietet Lehrern und Ausbildern die Möglichkeit, mühelos mit ihren Schülern zu interagieren.

Erfahre mehr über NetSupport School

Having this product installed here gives me peace of mind. We are quickly able to shut down unauthorized site viewing.

Bewertungen zu NetSupport School

NetSupport School hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NetSupport School bereits verwendet?

Technology Coordinator in USA

Using NetSupport School since 2007. Has been an invaluable tool in our labs and now our 1:1 program.

-Always changing and adapting to newest technologies on the market. -Keeps our students on track. -Gives our teachers eyes all around the room.

There is a small learning curve on non-windows devices. Andriod and iOS devices have fewer features.

Eric
Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great application for k12 or higher education to remote view, monitor, and assist users

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: NetSupport is a versatile and user-friendly platform that enhances teaching through effective remote control, screen sharing, and real-time demonstrations.

Easy to deploy, super intuitive so that our faculty can typically use without training.

The only negative to Netsupport is the cost of the product. Its quite expensive to maintain maintenance each year.

Ross
Teacher/IT Admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NetSuportSchool Gets It!

Kommentare: I have been very satisfied with the software. The support has also been very responsive and helpful. In the few technical issues I've had, I haven't had to request elevating my support requests to get answers. The person I first contact usually solves my issue. I'm not sure what more you can expect than great software with great support.

NSS seems as if it was designed by a teacher for teachers. The feature set is extensive and useful. Teachers have complete control of the student screens and can get the students attention by sending messages, sending her screen, or simply blanking all the screens. Although I don't use all the features, the ones I do use are very impressive.

There is very little I dislike, but when Exhibiting the teacher screen to demonstrate to the class (which by the way is very effective), stopping the exhibition is a little difficult to figure out. You have to click the hidden cons arrow on the lower right part of the Windows taskbar and right click the NSS button to end the show. Once you figure it out, it's not bad. It just seems that it could be better located.

Leanne
Head of IT Department in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Net support experience

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience, lots of very useful features to control, monitor and teach teach students with.

Excellent control over student computers as you are able to blank screens, lock screens and show the teacher screen with ease. When showing the teacher screen you can select an application and therefore when you come off the application to the students pc screen goes blank which is great for reducing data protection risks. Other features which are useful are being able to mute the sound on student pc's and block websites.

The connection to student computers is to always great and in class I often find some computers are disconnected.

Hanbin
Assistant Professor in Südkorea
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport School is a great software to use in conference rooms.

Kommentare: Many participants bring their own laptops to the meeting. In this case, we must install NetSupport School student module in a very short period of time. It is very simple to install within a minute, and it is convenient just because all the meeting organizer and the participants have to do is enter the same room.

NetSupport School is very convenient for conference organizer to share his/her screen with other attendees when he/she presents, and when a student shares his/her screen with other participants. I have never seen software that is so easy, simple, and performs these functions with the exception of NetSupport School.

There was nothing particularly bad about NetSupport School.

Lyle
Adaptive Technology Specialist in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great product for disability support offices that manage testing for students.

Kommentare: We have been using it in disability support service testing for years and it works very well.

We use Netsupport School products. Their Tutor and Tech Console do wonders for our testing staff. I cannot recommend that platform enough. It makes the entire monitoring process seamless and easy to manage from the console(s).

There is not much that is poor about this product. If I had to be picky, I would like for there to be a way to block in-application internet access. For example, when using MS Word, if students look up words, it provides access to internet-based content (or at least it did).

Will
MIS Department in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport School Review

The thing I like most about NetSupport School is that it fills a cost effective need for us to manage what students in computer labs have access to.

The thing I like least about NetSupport School is that we do have occasional issues with computers not showing up in the list on the teacher console. Sometimes we have to restart the computer to get it to show up again.

E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

NetSupport School To manage your student

With NetSupport School you can find every tool you need

Sometimes students can exit the program

Saundrea
Client Service Worker in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Monitoring

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is very useful in monitoring the individual's use

It helps to monitor the individuals use on the computer

nothing, it serves the purpose that we need it for

Tamara
Resource Information Specialist Facilitator in Kanada
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

NetSupport for resource centres

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The product is good and similar to what I wrote above .

It enables us to manage how a client uses the computer. It helps us ensure and maintain appropriate use of the computers and to enforce that clients' are using it for job searching and not for personal use. It is also easy to close a users screen or lock someone out.

There is nothing I don't like about this product

Zuleida
University professor in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Communication with students in classes.

Kommentare: Stimulating because with this application I can do my classes in a dynamic and more creative way, making the students participate with enthusiasm.

This software facilitates the development of the classes because I can review what students do, answer their questions and evaluate them from the main computer.

What causes me the inconveniences of this software is that when we activate the chat, sometimes unexpectedly it diverts the students from the room.

Mike
MIS Lead Technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have used this in the classroom and found it to keep students on track with their studies

Ability to keep students focused in the classroom greatly assists with the needs of the students and helps me in the classroom.

Install without a domain is a little tricky. Had some issues trying to install the software while not on a domain. Took a little bit of configuring but finally found the right way to do it.

Irma
Director in USA

Very happy to have this product in our building- customer support is among the best I have had.

I don't care for the fact that I have to answer this question to complete this review- this product meets all my needs

Ron
Testing Coordinator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

My experience had been great, 69 stations on my campus.

Kommentare: As mentioned above, we have loved this product and saved many soles of our shoes. It took us some time to get everything worked out, but we finally had a conference, found out what we were doing wrong, and since then it has been a lifesaver. We do around 24,000 exams a year and this has allowed us so much more freedom of our time that words can't expess it. We had tried several other brands, with very little good fortune, and decided to give this at least a try. Much to our surprise, we now use it every day, all day and have our complete staff, even part-time involved. I must mention the service we get. One call, should they not be available, they return the call very promptly, showing concern and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get you the answers you need. This comes from both ends, your rep and the I.T. department. In closing I must stay that I would recommend this to anyone that has the need for proctoring exams, and after looking it over many times, I see how it could also help in classrooms, as well. We hope to expand in the future and willdefinitely be looking for more NetSupport to grow with us as we do. Thank you to all of the staff at NetSupport for a great product and the constant updates. Ron Hill

Doug
Senior Computer Technician in USA

Great product for Teachers and the Technicians who support them

Kommentare: The teachers love this program for several reasons - they can see what their students are doing, they can block the internet from one to all of the computers in their class to keep the students on task and they can blank out the screens when the teacher is giving instructions. The screen sharing feature is great as well. There are a lot of other features in this software that are great, these are just the ones that our teachers use most. This program is easy to deploy and install, and I love the 'Tech Console' where I can work remotely on the machines. Our teachers have laptops, and our wireless is a different subnet of our wired network, so that does take a bit more configuration (manually adding the subnets to scan for computers) to get the laptop to recognize the wired pcs. It would be nice if it would just use DNS lookup rather than by IP range/broadcasting. I have tried using their Connectivity Server, but could never get it working properly. While I haven't needed to use customer service very much, the few times that I did contact them, they were quick to help and resolve my issues.

Lisa
IT Associate in USA

Awesome software!!!

Kommentare: I have been using this product for many years and have trained numerous faculty and staff on this software. I like the fact that it is very user friendly and has become more user friendly throughout the years. It does a great job in enabling what I want it to do (restrict websites, mass logon and logoff, aids in software upgrades). If I get stuck, Customer Service is very prompt and can easily explain what needs to be done to help you troubleshoot the issues. My only con is I wish it was easier to update to a newer version when it's released. It would be great if you launched the product, do a "check for updates" and it will automatically find the update and install within the software. Otherwise, it came be too time consuming re-downloading the update from the website, entering your information every time, then launching it to the entire room. At my setup, we have 7 rooms with Net Support School installed. It would be great if a few steps were taken out in the updating process. Aside from that, it has proven to be very useful in our environment.

Zuleida
University Professor in Venezuela

Very pleased with this application. It has been an experience of quality, novelty and variety

It allows me to manage the classroom from my computer, since I can see students' screens in real time, supervise their work, help them with their activities, and control them to avoid dispersion.

The restriction of communication because it depends on a local network, because sometimes that limits the classes.

Laura
Manager, EHR Training in USA

Have used it for a few years but have issues with it working with our Citrix connection

The software helps us monitor, asses and collaborate with our remote co-workers during our EHR training classes

Sometimes NetSupport as issues with our Citrix and doesn't launch correctly. We have to re-launch several times to get back into the class

Dennis
Head of Dept. of Technology in USA

Geez, this product couldn't be any easier to use!

The interface is really easy to figure out ( I hate reading instructions!) and I was up and running in a matter of minutes

Hmm...do I need to fill this part? I suppose if I must then it would be the price....but despite that, it is reasonable

William
IT Manager in USA

Chat was available, they were able to correct a license issue within a matter of a few minutes.

The ability to monitor and display the tutor console to all students, you can also lock out internet.

I really can not think of anything I do not like about this software, it does occasionally hick-up but no big deal

Romelia
Directora de la Unidad de Estudios Básicos de la Universidad de Orientr in Venezuela

It is an excellent software for me and for my students

Kommentare: It is an excellent class assistant

It keeps the whole class connected. It works in different operating systems. I can manage my classes and keep students interested

I do not have negative comments about this software. It is easy to use even for children. It is an excellent class assistant

Jack
Technology Specialist in USA

Powerful Software at an Exceptional Price

Kommentare: NetSupport provides a great solution for using technology within the classroom. Classroom management is essential and NetSupport allows our teachers to have full control of their computers. Listed below are the pros and cons of using and supporting NetSupport. Pros:
Monitor student activity and control website access
Connect and control computers
Turn on/off computers
Enable/disable keyboard, mouse, screen
Message individual students
Excellent customer service and support
Cons:
NetSupport 11 upgrade changed to a more difficult to use interface.
Initially overwhelming with amount of options displayed on the start screen.
Suggestions:
Would like to have district training workshops offered by NetSupport for teachers.

IT Specialist in USA

Easy to deploy, easy to configure, easy to use

Kommentare: Between GoGuardian and NetSupport, the features offered were more in line with our objectives.

The management tie-in with GMC works great, the web filters are a must for a classroom environment, and the educator tools are very easy to use.

Debbie
CTE Teacher in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

NetSupport gave me the control back!!!!

Kommentare: I really like being able to control the computers. I am able to teach without worrying about them being on the Internet or doing other things. The tools NetSupport gives you allows you to manage your classroom and teach with success. I just downloaded NetSupport V11.41.0 and although it does look a bit different I know I can count on the customer service to help me with any problems or questions that I may have. The customer service is awesome.

Mary
Senior Director of Academic and Information Tech in USA

Flexible and affordable.

Kommentare: We have been very satisfied with the features and function of NetSupport School for our classroom management solution. The company continues to develop new features for the package which allows us to adapt to ever-changing needs and challenges in regards to classroom management.