Bandicam Screen Recorder Erfahrungen

Über Bandicam Screen Recorder

Bandicam ist die beste Software für Bildschirm-, Spiel- und Webcam-Aufnahme!

Erfahre mehr über Bandicam Screen Recorder

The user interface is helpful to control recording functionality, customize screen recording can be done with the crop, text and annotations features.

If you are using it on a low spec PC or a Laptop, it would decrease the FPS considerably.

Bewertungen zu Bandicam Screen Recorder

Bandicam Screen Recorder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bandicam Screen Recorder bereits verwendet?

Tinotenda
Tinotenda
Student in Simbabwe
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bandicam, a very reliable screen recorder

Kommentare: Bandicam is a great sotware to record and post videos of the quality you like. It is a very useful product.

Bandicam opens up fast and I also like how it saves the files I record to the the location that I set it to. I also like how I can record my video quality in many formats 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p according to the space I have or the type of quality of the video that I want.

I do not like how Bandicam puts a watermark on every video that I have recorded because I haven't payed for the product.

Joshua
Soap Opera Sequence Expert in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great alternative to Screenflow or Camtasia for interview recording needs.

Kommentare: Bandicam Screen Recorder is far more fun to use for my client interview needs than Screenflow. It's lightweight so it doesn't slow your PC down, and there are a ton of file size reduction options so you don't have to deal with massive files, if you don't require ultra high quality. It takes maybe 7 minutes to learn. It also has a free version if you don't want to pay. However, for business use I would buy it to get all of the benefits.

What I like most about this screen recording software is how lightweight, easy to use, fast to run, and simple to figure out it is. When I switched from my mac to a PC last year I needed screen recording software to replace Screenflow. Screenflow was very complicated to learn, and I wanted something that would be easy to pick up. I just wanted to be able to record client interviews the same week without having to study. Bandicam solved all those problems, and it costs much less than Screenflow, or Camtasia.

If you want to do simple editing you need to purchase an additional piece of software from the same company called Bandicut. It would be great if it was included inside Bandicam, however the price point is so great for both pieces of software it was not much of a problem for me.

Gabriella
Gabriella
Process Design Engineer and CEO in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable screen recorder

Kommentare: My experience with Bandicam has been good and I recommend it to anyone who does not mind the added text.

I liked Bandicam, it was my go-to application for screen recording. It opens quite fast with a splash screen. I like how I can set my screen recording area, and it's not difficult to do so. It also easily saves the screen recording to the location you set.

I liked Bandicam quite a bit, I probably still do, but it places writing on the top center of the screen. I found a free program that does do this, which pulled me away from Bandicam. The writing being on the top center has at times interfered with my recordings since it's placed on top and after recording. Having the text visible during recording or perhaps when choosing the recording area could help. This way I could position my recoding area such that it does not block it out.

Mir Fida
Website Designer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best for quality & real-time video recording in an efficient manner

Kommentare: I would highly recommend it as a daily driver for small to medium scale business having a limited budget. Test the software in trial and if it meets your company requirement then it would definitely worth switching to paid software for receiving a full-fledged benefit. For beginners as well as professionals, it is a great choice for making high-quality tutorials and gameplay videos, which can be easily shared on social media platforms.

The best thing is that its user interface is easier to learn. Finding settings and configuring options in the menu is user friendly. For making tutorials it provides real-time tools like drawing pencil, highlighting, background overlays & watermarks, for better tutoring experience. The game recording is also well done using its realtime recording and shows FPS as well for benchmarks. Its light on computer hardware resources and video quality can be adjusted to make it lighter on low spec machines. Screen recording size can be cropped to adjust for specific needs. Keyboard shortcuts come handy for screenshots. Helpful customer support is available for a quick response.

There is nothing major to mention. Technical issues are faced rarely because of newer version software updates solves most issues. The other is the recording limit of the trial version is low, but it's not really a demerit for paid software.

Pablo
Pablo
Dir SIED in Argentinien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

quick and easy

Kommentare: I needed a screen and video capturer that would take direct sound, hide the mouse, be extremely lightweight so as not to consume resources, and have various audio and video formats. I installed Bandicam and it fulfilled those expectations

The most notable thing is that it is easy to install compared to other programs that install additional drivers, for example, it is fast precisely because it is light, and consumes few resources, which allows, for example, to capture games or combinations of open programs on the screen.

I find two cons, the first has to do with the price, which is a bit expensive for a user or small business, the second has to do with the fact that it could be more complete, for example, including a small video editor

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Bandicam Screen Recorder

Kommentare: As a graphic designer Bandicam Screen Recorder helps me with recording my screen while I'm designing, so I can do tutorials for content.

- I like Bandicam Screen Recorder because it runs fine on low end PC'S.- Very easy to use with perfectly designed interface.

The product is outstanding in everywhere so no Cons yet. Just perfect.

Rabika
Rabika
Sr. Content and Copy Creator in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It can capture any moment on our PC/laptop screen

Kommentare: I had a wonderful experience with Bandicam. It captured my gaming moments flawlessly and helped me make youtube videos out of it. I could record in-game sound as well. It worked great for me.

Overall experience is pleasant. It helped me record my screen with somewhat good resolution videos. i will recommend this software to others.

Configuring the camera was a bit tough while recording. Wanted to change my window once while recording, but had to redo the recording from the very beginning.

Delvin
Web developer in Antigua und Barbuda
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bandicam is the best!

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been satisfying and exceptional in every way. My computer has bandicam installed and if it was a for a fortune I would still get premium because it's totally worth it.

It is the only screen recorder I have given into using since I couldn't find another similar. It has broken the barrier of convenience and made my job alot more easier. Thank you Bandicam!

Well maybe it is what I always like stressing on but setting up bandicam wasn't easy and there is no tutorial I just press buttons that may work for me to get the task done. A more detailed tutorial would be nice.

Alejandro
Chief in Spanien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Very usefull

Easy to record videos and audio and share content. I used to show tasks to my partners and customers and helped me a lot.

There are better options out there. Not the fastest

Rosanna
Rosanna
Photographer in Italien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The number One!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Bandicam proved to be really effective, recording my screen without any lag, in a optimal quality. The interface is really friendly, and this software is perfect under every aspect. You can easily choose where to save your file, and thanks to the shortcuts, you can easily start or stop the recording.

There's nothing I dislike about Bandicam so far.

Ralph
Blogger/Digital Marketer/Graphic Designer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bandicam Is Popular Because It Works Well as a Screen and Webcam Recorder!

Kommentare: For recording video and audio sources on a computer, Bandicam does a pretty good job, so I would recommend it. The free version works well if you don't mind the limitation I mentioned earlier.

The first thing I like about Bandicam is the ease of use. The interface is so refined that it makes using the software a pleasant experience. Even if you have never used the software before, you will still be to navigate it and do the things that you want to do without much trouble. You can record your screen and webcam sources with much control and ease. One really cool feature ib Bandicam is the webcam overlay preset which you can add to your screencast which is nice in my opinion, but not just that, you can also chroma keying automatically on the overlay which just makes the feature awesome. Adding and removing sources for your screencast is pretty straightforward too, the buttons are well placed and neatly arranged across the GUI, and that makes recording more convenient. You can even add mouse cursor effects if it's something you need. Furthermore. you can set up hotkeys to quickly access basic functions that you use frequently.

If you are not using the pro version, you are limited to a ten-minute recording at a time. What this means is that you cannot capture a video or screencast that is longer than ten minutes except you upgrade the software to a paid version.

Mac
Artist in Kamerun
Musik, Selbstständig

The best video screen recording software in the world

What I particularly like about Bandicam is power, it is able to record any type of action on PC with a very high number of frames per second without any bugs. the output video is of high quality and little bit improved the quality through different parameters. on top of that, the internal sound capture is spot on. I use it every day to record my work sessions but also my heaviest games, and everything is spot on. I recommend with eyes closed.

Nothing at all, for me Bandicam is perfect in every way regarding screen video recording

Paul
ESL Teacher in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Lightweight and Easy-to-USe Screen Recorder

I found Bandicam to be a very useful tool for recording video tutorials on the fly. It's easy to chose between recording in full-screen or recording a specific region. I also love the basic drawing tools that can be used while recording. It makes life a lot easier when having to explain concepts.

Certain needed features can be a little difficult to find. This is especially true when it comes to selecting the quality of the audio to be recorded.

reviews in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

I use bandicam a lot on my youtube videos

Kommentare: It is Great to have I love how it helps me make my youtube videos

very helpful webcam that is made to recorder you computer screen I find it very helpful you can use the free but its is better to just buy it

I have nothing that i dislike about it great I 100% recommend this Company

Noah
Development and Communication Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Screen Recorder for the Price

Kommentare: If you're a person who's frequently working remotely and struggling with co-workers who don't remember what happened in a discussion, this product is for you!

For recording Zoom when you're not the host or recording Teams if you need it, I've not found anything that works at a moment's notice.

Maybe it's just my settings, but the files are absolutely massive.There doesn't seem to be a way to record internalized streams within (like, say, VideoDownloadHelper).

Ece
Freelancer in Türkei
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

High Quality Screen Recording

Kommentare: You can record high-quality video game, video and desktop screen using Bandicam. I have been using Bandicam to save some screen videos about how to use and access some other programmes in computer. It provides good memory to me. This application helps me to record videos without any screen resolution and sound defect. You can really enjoy screen recording of important things without significant problems.

It is a very plain, simple and understandable screen recording programme. You can easily record the videos. It provides different video formats such as AVI and MP4 to record and you can share those videos in different platforms and you can also add your webcam videos to the recording.

You have to get pro version to record videos more than 10 minutes. Mobile version could be good. It sometimes crashes.

Shizwan
Marketing in Pakistan
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best game and screen recorder for pc

I'm using Bandicam for a long time. When I started making Youtube videos, a friend of mine recommended me to use Bandicam Screen Recorder. I started using it in 2018 and since then it's been my primary tool to make videos. I love it and it never disappoints.

The only issue I faced when I started using it was the Bandicam watermark but then I purchased a license and now I'm happily using it.

E.
E.
Online Business Manager - Owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Bandicam Screen Recorder

Kommentare: This application is great when a quick video shot of my screen is needed. Particularly when I need to show someone how to access, format and move files within my organization.

Bandicam Screen Recorder is easy to use. I particularly like the setup options and the simplicity of them.

Sometimes the audio quality is poor within the first 5 seconds of a recording. Because of this, I wait 5 seconds before I start recording.

Ori
Freelance Animator in Israel
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

The screen recording app I was looking for!

Kommentare: Even with the free version Bandicam is a powerful and easy to use tool for all your screen capturing needs. It has some limitations, but for basic stuff it's perfect.

The simple ease of capturing screen footage, shifting between full screen and window mode, creating shortcuts and hotkeys, being able to export to different formats... There's so many features that make this the screen recorder software you've been looking for!

Sometimes there's a drop in frame rate in the exports, and not all games get captured smoothly. Tried to capture google earth animation and it kept glitching.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

best screen recorder

Kommentare: using Bandicam for almost 1 year, its recorded video quality is very good as compared to other software, it saves the memory as well.

High-quality video and audio recording, option to record a specific area of the screen, microphone audio recording,

we need to buy its paid version as its free version has a limit of 10 min, after which it stops recording video. Also, its free version has some watermarks on it which is a con.

Bugirimfura
marketer in Ruanda
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bandicam Screen Recording

Kommentare: I like it so much because it been easy for me to record my screen for youtube videos and other purposeful videos that need my screen to be recorded.

you can record different screen resolutions according to your preferences and you can adjust the size of where you want to record in your screen depending on your choices.

what I feel like its missing is add a new small bandcam logo for the people that uses a free trial for their recordings.

Chibuike
Chibuike
Visual Designer in Nigeria
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Review

It's a very easy tool to learn and use with multi-functional abilities. I recommend this software to anyone that wants to make training videos on the Youtube channel.

So far I haven't seen any cons yet. I just want more functions for live streaming through.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Record your screen with Bandicam Screen Recorder

Kommentare: My over all experience is nice , i will recommend this tool to others.

I have used this tool to record screen to give demo to my clients , I have used this in software devlopment domain , i have also recorded screen to explain issues to my team developers.

In low internet connectivity it will stop working , so you have to use good internet connectivity , overall tool is good.

Ina
Administrator in Österreich
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and simple to use

Kommentare: It is a screen-recording software that fullfills my needs: you can record your screen, you can use your webcam, you can make screenshots. It is easy to use, has a lot of options. One of them is the fact that keeps the quality of a video even if you compress it to a smaller size. This is really great!

I like a lot that is a one-time payment and not a yearly one - and you get an easy to use software that offers you a lot of options. I likea lot the pencil tool that allows me to draw while recording my screen - this way my videos are more interactive.

I did not find anything till now that disturbs me regarding this software...well, maybe the fact that you can use it only on one computer and if you want to use it on another one you have to buy another license.

Nitesh
AI Engineer in Nepal
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bandican Review

Kommentare: Bandicam has been very good software for me. I am enjoying streaming and screen recording with this software.

The things that i like most about Bandicam are: Recording quality is very good. Video as well as sound quality are brilliant. It is very nice software for Streaming because of its quality and easy to operate.

The things i like least about Bandicam are: The frame rate drops sometime but not that often. The recorded files are little hard to navigate.