Über Dark Web ID

Dark Web ID überwacht Geschäftsdaten und Anmeldeinformationen und benachrichtigt dich, wenn deine Informationen im Dark Web zum Verkauf angeboten werden, damit du Verstöße verhindern kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Dark Web ID

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Dark Web ID

3,7
4,0
3,4

Dark Web ID hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Dark Web ID bereits verwendet?

Vuyile M.
Vuyile M.
Ecommerce Entrepreneur/ AgriTech Innovator in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vuyi's Opinion

Protect Your Customers While Increasing Recurring Revenue, Profitability, and Customer Retention and becoming a partner.

The fact that i need to add my business email instead of my personal email just to book a demo.

Mike L.
Chief Innovation Officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Dark Web ID: Dark Web Monitoring and Proactive/Strategic Defense

Kommentare: Dark Web ID monitoring and Live Data Searches (ad hoc searches of the dark web for a prospective customer's domain credentials) is an extremely effective tool to raise the consciousness and awareness of customers regarding the long term threats exposed by stolen credentials on the dark web which are in turn being sold or published to hackers and then used to attack companies of all sizes and business arenas.

The key benefit to me as an MSP and as a business owner is that DWID allows me to monitor how my employees (or the employees of my customers (or supply chain) are using their business credentials (email address - which is typically their Network Login UserID + the business domain name, as well as some password that is uncomfortably akin to an actual Network Login Password -- to login to third party websites or accounts. That employee misuse of the company's sensitive security data exposes the company to extreme vulnerability from a variety of attacks. DWID permits the company to monitor and put an end to this improper use of business (and even personal) credentials by employees and the supply chain as well.

I've always been concerned about misuse of this technology by MSPs (IDAgent Partners) to scare customers into purchasing not only DWID, but also other MSP security solutions without first fully educating the customer on how best to protect themselves from dark web threats.

Aaron S.
Aaron S.
Business Manager in USA

You Can Get In, You Just Can't Get Out

Kommentare: The product was fine, the company was terrible.

The software is easy to use, and is able to tell you when an account has been found out on the dark web.

The support has been awful. They are great when signing you up, but then if you ever decide to leave, good luck. Calls to our account manager, his boss, the sales department, the support department, and the accounting department go unanswered and unresponded. Emails to the same departments and people never get responded to as well. I've tried to cancel our account back in December, and for 5 straight months they have charged our credit card and not once responded to any of my requests during this time. I have to get American Express to do a chargeback each month which is a real pain.

Brian H.
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution Ever

Kommentare: Amazing!! Why didn't I do this sooner!!

Real-time reporting, Partial password reveal, ease to use. Love Bullphish as a training product. This whole solution is a marketing difference maker.

nothing at this point. Everything has been amazing so far

Liz P.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator in USA

Dark Web ID is a great tool

It is easy to setup monitoring. When passwords are detected on the Dark Web for our clients, I am notified via email & it creates a ticket in our CRM tool. It is very user friendly. I don't waste time trying to figure out where everything is online. It is very streamlined.

No cons I have found about this product.

Michael F.
General Manager in USA

Absolute Garbage

Kommentare: We deeply regret purchasing this more than any other software in the history of ever. Broken on multiple levels. Useless empty reports. Does not function as advertised. Awful support model.

On it's face, the only thing that ever seemed positive about this product was the initial sales pitch from Kaseya.

Non functional empty reports. Glitchy frequently offline web portal. Poor navigation and web-design. Limited features that seem deeper than they actually are.

Eleni L.
Marketing Administrator in USA

Great Team to Work With!

Kommentare: We have had a great experience so far!

They provide great customer service to ensure you get the most out of their product. The team is very willing to help in any way they can and they provide a great library of resources for marketing and explaining the services to our clients.

We have not experienced any issues at this point.

Matthew G.
CTO in Kanada

Don't go Phishing

Kommentare: Our experience has not been good. We spent months trying to help their support resolve issues with the product but eventually gave up. They do not want to give a refund, credit or even pause billing until the issues are fixed. I've asked to have our subscription cancelled many times, but once they get their hooks into your cc....look out.

I liked how easy it was to set up and get going.

1. No ability to try before you buy 2. The anti-phishing training module "Bullphish ID" is a mess. Emails get blocked by firewalls and browsers. The sending IPs get blacklisted. The emails that do make it through are missing information. This renders it useless 3. We were told that new training content/videos would be released monthly. The existing content is limited and we're not seeing any new content being added.

Kevin M.
Senior Partner in USA

Dark Web ID lets me sleep at night

Kommentare: Really like this product as an added layer as an addition to our overall security plan.

The ease of use. Anybody can use this product.

The reports could be a little jazzier. Other than that not many cons.