Über Opus EHR

Opus EMR ist eine cloudbasierte, HIPAA-konforme Lösung, die alles bietet, was du von einer ePA (elektronischen Patientenakte) erwartest und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Opus EHR

Ease of use, customer service and use on my phone.

Some functions are hard to find and you have to fight a little.

Bewertungen zu Opus EHR

Opus EHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Opus EHR bereits verwendet?

Jared
Jared

Exceptional EMR Customization and Service

The ability to build out OPUS as a leading EMR portal has given my organization the ability to document with ease, accuracy, and efficiency. The collaborative development team exceeds our expectations on a regular basis and provides a tremendous wealth of insight and knowledge. Our clinicians and doctors find charting and recording to be friendly and thorough.

Have not had any negative feedback at this time

Yanio
Chief Medical Officer (CMO) in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

If your EMR doesn't work like Opus, you need to switch

Kommentare: Software works as intended. We never had any issues that couldn't be addressed almost immediately. I manage a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical staff in 8 states so it's important for me to have accurate and up to the minute information on what's going on. Opus allows me to do that.

Ease of use, customer service and use on my phone.

Nothing to report. We've been pretty happy with Opus EMR.

Donald
Project Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great asset

Ease of use, portability, easily accessible.

There was not many cons with the program.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Opus is the very best in EMR for treatment centers

Kommentare: I was part of the original implementation of Opus. From the beginning, their staff laid out the plan and executed as planned, always keeping us up to date on what they were working on. Because we wanted a very customized system, they assigned a customer success manager to our account, and I had a direct contact I could call any time. Every once in a while I still get calls from him asking if everything is going well. A truly well run operation.

I get everything I need at the click of a mouse or on my phone. Opus is user friendly and let's me keep tabs on what my staff is doing 24/7. I couldn't imagine using the EMR we had before.

No cons to report. Everything has been working great and their support phone and email are always there to address issues when they arise.

Deborah
Clinical Director in USA

OPUS Review

Kommentare: The OPUS EMR system has provided a chart management system that is not only user friendly and easily accessible it

The OPUS EMR system is easy accessibility and user friendly, the ability to cross reference clinical, case management, medical and demographic information within the client file is a true benefit for clinical collaboration. OPUS provides an internal assessment called OMT. This feature allows for accurate assessing risk factors throughout duration of treatment. The quality of the clinical documentation is evidenced based. As a manager, the system provides the ability to easily review, assess, and process documents as needed.

It would be beneficial if documents could repopulate intake information throughout file.

Cheryl
Clinical Manager in USA

OPUS Review

Kommentare: Initially it was bit of a challenge, but it got better as we began to use the system and the bugs were ironed out.

Initially is was a challenge getting started and once what we needed for implemented it is easy to use because it a Mental Health EHR and not a Medical EHR.

Yes, I would like to be able to abstract that data that our organization need, not what is only available in the EHR system.

Emily
Lead Dietitian in USA

Document with Ease and Efficiency

Kommentare: I would recommend OPUS to any healthcare provider, small or large. It has incredible capability and functionality. I have worked at numerous treatment centers, none of which carry the sophistication and ease I see in OPUS.

OPUS makes charting simple and easy. As it relates to my position, we document all of our clients meal and caloric intake. OPUS created an individualized platform specific to meet the needs of the clients, which was completed quickly and to incredible precision! Charting is made convenient and easy to understand. Their dedicated support team is always available to answer questions and assist if needed!

None at this time, working with OPUS is simple and easy!

Michel
RN in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: All you will find in one page

Is a very friendly program for using. Everything is a click distance

Some functions are hard to find and you have to fight a little

Timothy
Facility Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Opus

This software is very user friendly. If someone is having an issues with the software then the support team is right there always willing to help.

When it come to a the bad about this software, it really is hard for me to find something bad about it. This product can have its technical issues but if a problem support is right there so help solve/fix that issue.

Nurys
Revenue Cycle Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OPUS for Substance Abuse Charting

Kommentare: Billing and standardization

Easy to move around. Opus has been instrumental in improving our charting ability on patient records.

Alerts from UR updates is a tool that would help improve operations and billing.

Emily
Nurse Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love the Customer Support and Customization!

I most appreciate the high level of customer support I receive from OPUS when wanting to make new or additional implementations into the already amazing platform. On a daily basis, we document so many important facets relating to client care (medication administration, weight, BMI, vitals, etc.). OPUS has all the safeguards in place to ensure nothing is missed by either myself, or my team. The functionality is truly amazing

Nothing negative to report at this time.

Antwort von Opus EHR

Thank you Emily. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to ensure your team's requests are taken care of quickly. Many more new features coming soon.

Melissa
Recovery Coach Supervisor in USA

EMR Made Easy!

Kommentare: OPUS utilizes an integrative approach by incorporating detailed information on each individual to ensure best client care. In addition, OPUS offers friendly, readily available IT assistance at the click of a button.

I love OPUS for many reasons- both clinical and operational. The interface is also set up to make entering group progress notes for multiple a thorough, fast, and easy process. I recommend this electronic medical record platform to anyone working in behavioral health! Any time I submit a help request, the support team is quick and attentive to resolve the issue.

I have not encountered any issues or drawbacks from OPUS

andea
clinical director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OPUS REVIEW

Kommentare: positive, overall the best EMR I have ever used in my 35 plus year career

the opus support, user-friendly, opus is available 24/7. friendly, instant response and within 24 hours issues are corrected

there are glitches sometimes, updates can cause other issues, times on group notes glitches, changing of times

Elma

User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with OPUS has been great. I would highly recommend OPUS.

I like that OPUS is user friendly. The format is logical and easy to understand. The support we have received from our Project Manager, [sensitive content hidden] has made the implementation process flow smoothly.

The scheduling system does not fully meet our needs and has been more difficult to use. Specifically, we have encountered difficulties printing client schedules and distinguishing between new intakes and existing clients. We have been informed that updates are coming that may address some of our concerns.

Cory
Executive VP of Operations in USA

Amazing!

Kommentare: Great experience with Opus. Amazing, friendly customer service, they can customize to fit our needs quickly. Easy to teach to new staff.

This is the best EMR I have ever used, and every department at my company agrees. Very easy to learn, use, and navigate.

Nothing that I can think of. Everything has been exactly what we needed.

Melissa
Case Manager/ Recovery in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easier Softer Way

Kommentare: I have enjoyed working with the software.

Opus keeps me orgainzed but it can be improved for schueduling purposes.

We could use a dashboard on the software that lets employee know what needs to done this day

sarah
counselor in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A OK!

Kommentare: My overall experience with opus has been great!

I do like the ease of navigating through the program. Each area I need is tabbed and ready to go. I also like the customer service we have received from the team at Opus!

I did not like that it was designed for residential facilities. We had to spend some time getting it tailored to our outpatient needs but I guess that is to be expected.

Antwort von Opus EHR

Thanks for your review Sarah! We strive to make our customers happy and would be glad to review some of the items you weren't so thrilled about. Someone in our team will contact you today to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Thanks, Humberto at Team Opus.

Shay
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love this program

This program has helped launch my other business an I recommend it to everyone

It can difficult if you make it difficult but other than that it's easier software to use the platform that they offer in the way they list their softwares make it simple for you to choose and see the different items and rates and programs that they offer

Annareese
Lpn in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great idea

It was easy and self explanatory , easy to follow and I think this is a great program to use in this field

It took the internet awhile to load program

Tom
Billing Specialist in USA

Outstanding and Getting Better

Kommentare: Setup went at our speed and we've been live now for about a month. Support is available whenever we need it - 24/7.

Virtually everything is customizable. The support and customer service is very responsive and helpful for all skill levels.

Currently seems to be best for outpatient clinics. However, they are working with us to make enhancements for inpatient use.

Kristi
Clinical Outreach/LCDC in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Opus Clinical PT user evaluation notes

Kommentare: I would use Opus to do psychoeducation evaluations and again the system and program guides you through the evaluation with ease, allowing you to do your notes in an organized manner with efficiency.

It is very easy to use and guides you through the process step by step with ease whether you're doing notes evaluations or an assessment. Searching client documents also can be done with ease and efficiency Also technically very user-friendly.

Nothing so far, I began using Opus with little or no training as it again guides you through the process including learning how to use the programs