Über Dropbox Paper

Mit Dropbox Paper kannst du Aufgabenlisten verwalten, Dateien freigeben, Fälligkeitstermine zuweisen und Arbeitszeiten verfolgen – alles an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Dropbox Paper

Excellent service and solution for teamwork on some projects.

Downloading files from cloud taking more duration. Difficult to upload the folder directly to the cloud.

Bewertungen zu Dropbox Paper

Dropbox Paper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 234 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dropbox Paper bereits verwendet?

Rick

Hans Henning
Hans Henning
certified financial planner in Thailand
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Um Texte, Beschreibungen und Dokumente mit mehreren Projektpartner zu bearbeiten ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kommentare: Hilfreiches Tool das ich im Alltag nicht mehr missen möchte. Besonders die Zugrifffunktion über die App auf dem Mac ist sehr komfortable.

Texte, Beschreibungen oder Dokumente zu erstellen an denen ich nicht nur alleine arbeite. Hierfür ist Paper einer der besten Apps, die ich in diesem Bereich kenne. Viel einfacher und praktikabler als bspw. Word, weil die keine Dokumente hin und her geschickt werden müssen.

Die Formatierungsoptionen sind nicht besonders üppig. Dies ist wirklich ein Nachteil für mich. Ich habe das so gelöst, dass ich das Dokument nach Fertigstellung downloade und erst dann endgültig formatiere.

Alexis
Physiotherapeut in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Das Tool für die gemeinsame Bearbeitung

die Möglichkeit, Vorlagen zu verwenden, und die Vielseitigkeit des Tools.

alle Nutzer müssen ein Dropbox-Konto haben

Habibah
Habibah
Information Technology Support Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Edit online document with ease.

Kommentare: I work on an IT team, and I've started using Dropbox Paper's to-do list features to create my information technology plans. However, I am hoping it had a daily calendar alternative! Overall, it's a valuable method for managing projects when working with others.

I believe Dropbox Paper is a relatively new feature. It has a fantastic general layout that allows you to create tables, describe the text, create a to-do list, tag people, and create a timeline. You may emphasize text or leave a note directly in the paper, making it simple to keep track of progress and make decisions.

I hope the to-do list could place the dates in sequential sequence and attach them to the calendar automatically. The choice is currently available, but it is entirely manual. Plus, for color coding, I need more highlight color choices so it i can distinguished between the notes or the editing that has added to the document.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So simple, but very power for organization and task coordination

Kommentare: Paper is, for my team, the ideal replacement for hardcopy notes and simple assignments. Too many alternatives try doing too much in a small window of use. Dropbox Paper keeps you connected, on the same page, and mobile when need be.

The most powerful feature for us (working in software) has been the simplistic yet powerful markup and shortcuts system. The formatting is so easy to use but also isn't restricted to one method, allowing more mouse-centric or keyboard-oriented users flexability.

I wouldn't mind seeing a dedicated desktop application in addition to the browser interface. Even if it was just a PWA, it would keep users from being so married to more tabs in their web browser.

Shannon
Financial Analyst in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox Paper

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Dropbox Paper has helped us to be able to share information with staff working remotely, and speed up the approval process of documents.

We have not experienced any negatives to date.

Cedric
Technology Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox Paper is a must have for any professional organization.

Dropbox Paper combines ease of use, collaboration features, and customization options, making it a versatile tool for both individual note-taking and team collaboration.

I have no cons for Dropbox paper. One feature that can be enhanced is the Offline limitations. Although Dropbox allows offline editing, some students and staff reported limitations. For instance, offline mode doesn’t support all features. This is the only improvement which can be considered.

Javier
Javier
Senior UX Designer in Spanien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for writing and sharing

Kommentare: I love this tool. I write practically all my text with it.

Paper is a incredibly well polished cloud based wysiwyg markdown editor and along with Medium has set the standard for these. It includes some handy features like tables and to-do lists It comes directly with your Dropbox account. It also has very easy sharing. But above all its minimalistic interface helps you focus on writing and removes most distractions.

Since it is markdown based, it lacks but the most basic formatting options. So if you want more visual adjustments or advanced word processing features, you won't find them in paper

Shivani
Graduate assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good for collaborating on projects

Kommentare: I use Dropbox paper with projects at their nascent stage but for more involved steps in the later steps of a project, I use other tools that allow a wider set of app integrations.

Dropbox paper is very useful when starting out with a project and the initial steps including: -Setting milestones -Assigning tasks to team members

More sophisticated project needs like modifying it in any way and notifying the members each time is not as efficient. Also, everyone on the team needs to have access to dropbox paper to use most of the features.

Justin
Marketing Coach in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

What is this for?

Kommentare: Great product for teams that are based in Dropbox. But if you're a lone-ranger in Dropbox and your team is in Google Workspace, you'll find it challenging to actually leverage either system for all of their benefits.

I like the ease of use. The command button, the keyboard shortcuts, and the fact that it was integrated in my file system worked great.

When I used Dropbox Paper, task management didn't feel like the purpose of the platform. It seemed like it wanted to give me an alternative to Google Docs. And, it sort of does, but largely didn't. I still needed to interact with my email which was in Gmail so I couldn't truly escape the Gmail ecosystem.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox still needs Improvement

Kommentare: as a new manager in this company (school) I have introduced Dropbox to improve the way all work processes and to track all the different operations tasks and projects. so it solved so many problems related to managing and tracking projects and it yielded good results

Dropbox has been round for quite sometime. it has many advantages:Apps available for practically every operating systemFlexible array of collaborative toolsSolid offerings for premium subscribersDigital signatures enabledSuperb app integrationAutomatic file backup and synchronizationOffline functionalityit is still one of the best apps out there

however it needs some improvementsPoor storage limits for free usersComparatively expensive paid subscriptionsSecurity weaknessesLimited search functionif these elements were improved, the app will be the best in the market

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A better version of Google Docs

Kommentare: It helps when we have a larger story to work on or project, allowing editors to look in on work and make changes, even though we're not in the same room (or the same building).

Easy to use, perfect for groups working on projects. Not only can you share documents, but you also can get updates from different group members. In some ways, it's like a mix of Google Docs and Stack.

Nothing really. It's works well, both on wifi and using data on phones and laptops. It doesn't take long to train an employee to use it successfully.

Private Investigator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Handy

I'd describe it as a "live notebook", it's quite the handy-dandy little software. We can work together in real time, no matter where we're actually sitting. The highlight is the versatility, use it for anything from tasks to schedules to whiteboards.

The mobile app could use some sprucing up. Otherwise, no complaints.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
Freelancer in Polen
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Minimalism and Speed

Kommentare: Dropbox Paper works great in browser and on Android, allowing on accessing my notes on the go. Issues I had with its compatibility were resolved after I reported them, which made me more keen on using it as the developer team was ready to listen to issues.
Despite some organization issues, it is a versatile app that streamlines the process of note-taking and makes it a hassle-free experience no matter the project type or industry.

Dropbox Paper is fast and clean markdown editor, which allows anyone to create notes on the go. Its formatting of the language is beautifully done, providing minimalist and responsive environment free from distractions or unnecessary features. The editor performs well even with hundreds of images and the formatting changes are instant. There's no limit on amount of notes or their length, taking away the worry of running out of space mid-session.

Organization of the notes lacks everything that editor has. The default view of folders is rather unappealing and the slow to adjust UI can be rather confusing, often resulting in creation of many empty documents instead of opening an exiting one. Folders are displayed as a list as opposed to a nesting tree seen in many other note-taking applications, and there is no way to set a categories for folders or color-code them for easy access. A dark mode for the app and browser version would make it a lot easier to use for those with nightly creativity surge.

Celeste
Customer Support Lead in Ungarn
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lukewarm Feelings About Dropbox Paper

Kommentare: I've only used Paper in the limited scope that my colleagues have sort of forced it upon me during our meetings and projects together. Otherwise, I'd probably still just default to Google Docs (which is admittedly, still my go to when I'm typing up something I don't need to share outside my team). So it's possible that with more time, use, and experience my impression of Dropbox Paper will improve. But currently, it just feels like a product designed to do more or less exactly what Google Docs does. There are some differences and I will admit that I enjoy using Paper when we're brainstorming and it's a great fit for our meeting notes. I also like the organization and look of all our Dropbox Paper documents better than Google Docs and sharing within our team seems rather simple. But it just feels unnatural for me in every day use and I find it difficult to perform tasks that I can easily do within Docs. I don't necessarily dislike it - but honestly the only reason I use it is because it's been adopted by people I work with.

I like that Dropbox Paper feels like a natural fit for team collaboration and meeting notes. The templates are also very nice and useful. I like the suggested fields it offers and it does help prompt me to explore and describe whatever project my team is working on.

I have so much trouble with formatting when I'm editing a document. I spend more time trying to tweak the text I entered than it took to write it in the first place. I have trouble finding the tools I need or want to use within Paper, but this might just be because I am so accustomed to other word processing software.

Jan
researcher in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Great for quick notes - will be there any future development?

Kommentare: Dropbox Paper is a quite good piece of software that helps me to be organised on my trips and share notes with my friends. I feel, however, that its development is a little bit in stagnation. I wish they could devote more care to this - especially if they could somehow integrate it into main desktop app.

I really like how quickly I can make notes and share them, ingegrate images or even Google Maps. I am using many different types of software for notetaking but I happen to come back to Dropbox Paper every time I want to make a special document for one of my trips (research or leisure) with detailed timetable, pictures of tickets, ideas etc. It is also easy to share a very user friendly.

My biggest issue is that it crashes on my Android phone (Nexus 6p). Otherwise, I think that it should be better integrated with the desktop Dropbox application. I really don't like that I have to always go on the website just to open the document and that Dropbox paper has a separate folder strcuture. It would be great if it would be simply another document in my Dropbox folder.

Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Online document editor

Kommentare: Really helpful when i drafting for our project, my other colleague can edit it and collaborate with the document. I also use Dropbox Paper as my on-the-go document creation and instantly stored on the cloud storage for easy access.

The best thing with documents stored in the cloud is, multiple users can access them. My teammates and I can be working on the same document and collaborate on it quickly. The document can be edited and updated automatically after I'm closing the document.

Nothing that i dislike about this software, everything is working, and i love working with it.

Francielli
Biologist in Irland
Forschung, Selbstständig

Reliable storage of personal documents

I use dropbox for years with university, I find this app extremely reliable, I have it shared with other professional colleagues and I never had any problems. Always very fast to upload documents, I like the link between different devices and I highly recommend using it.

The layout has improved a lot in the last few years, I would just like the document folders that had modifications to be in a different color, it would be easy to see.

Nir
Product Management Consultant in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Web based docs alternative, but not ready for mass collaboration

The idea of having yet another, private docs alternative. The UI is invisible (in a good way).

The paper docs can't be opened from the client, but have to open a new web tab beats the purpose of "synching" documents.

Sanel
Software Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox - Another Great Collaboration Tool

Kommentare: A very good product overall.

Easy to use collaborate. Great in professional and educational environments. Able to manage project easily and seamlessly. Consolidated project aspects easily.

Mobile app could use an offline mode. Can also be replaced with Google Drive for a free experience if you're willing to sacrifice some of the more advanced features and consolidation of project details.

Kristi
Sales Rep in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Share Files among Users

Kommentare: I think the products works for what we do. If there were many people on the file, constantly saving changes it would not be a good fit, but this is not the case for us.

The admin can put documents in the box at any time and I can make changes as I go. It makes file sharing so easy for all involved. Several people can be on one file at a time.

When more than one person is on the file and an individual saves changes, it makes a whole new file. It is often confusing as to which is the most up to date file at that point.

Sherry
Sherry
Purchasing Supervisor in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox

Kommentare: My overall experience with Dropbox has been good. The ability to upload files for suppliers to retrieve and quote parts I need versus having to physically send the hard copy files through the US mail, delaying receiving quotes.

What I like most about Dropbox is the max upload size.

What I like least about Dropbox is not being able to hide private files.

Ellie
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Product Ever

Dropbox is the best way to access documents from anywhere and share with others regardless of what type of document you are saving. You don't have to just use Microsoft Word or just use PDF's, you can save and share anything.

No problems- love Dropbox with all my heart.

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use

I really like how the software allows you to do automatic updates. This saves so much valueable time because the files I selected are set up to automatically back up even while I am running other programs.

I do not like the size limits for the value.

Petra
Translator in Frankreich
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

An online shared "big sheet of paper" to be creative and have fun

Kommentare: I love the funny design, support and functionality of Dropbox Paper. It becomes a tool, I can not imagine to work without.

I have got a great experience using this tool. I love the shorcuts, which help me to work more efficiently and creatively there. I love the way how its automatically connected with my business Dropbox. The easiness and fluidity of sharing and collaborating with colleagues from another country is a pure magic.

Sometimes, I am getting lost in my Paper files. Probably I just need to learn more about organizing them in Dropbox Paper. So, there is some learning curve for sure.

Akinwale
Quantity Surveyor in Nigeria
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox for cloud storage

Kommentare: I have been using dropbox for a while now and it's quite interesting, am good with the 2gb free storage.

One of the best cloud storage I have used. It has greatly reduced my paper works. I have access to my data anywhere, anytime.

Dropbox is quite expensive to run because of the cost of data. working on those file on the cloud and saving it again cost much