Über Dropbox Paper

Kollaborativer Arbeitsbereich, der Teams hilft, Dokumente für ihre Meetings zu organisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Dropbox Paper

The best thing with documents stored in the cloud is, multiple users can access them. My teammates and I can be working on the same document and collaborate on it quickly.

Downloading files from cloud taking more duration. Difficult to upload the folder directly to the cloud.

Bewertungen zu Dropbox Paper

Dropbox Paper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 226 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dropbox Paper bereits verwendet?

Rick

Hans Henning
Hans Henning
certified financial planner in Thailand
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Um Texte, Beschreibungen und Dokumente mit mehreren Projektpartner zu bearbeiten ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kommentare: Hilfreiches Tool das ich im Alltag nicht mehr missen möchte. Besonders die Zugrifffunktion über die App auf dem Mac ist sehr komfortable.

Texte, Beschreibungen oder Dokumente zu erstellen an denen ich nicht nur alleine arbeite. Hierfür ist Paper einer der besten Apps, die ich in diesem Bereich kenne. Viel einfacher und praktikabler als bspw. Word, weil die keine Dokumente hin und her geschickt werden müssen.

Die Formatierungsoptionen sind nicht besonders üppig. Dies ist wirklich ein Nachteil für mich. Ich habe das so gelöst, dass ich das Dokument nach Fertigstellung downloade und erst dann endgültig formatiere.

Alexis
Physiotherapeut in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Das Tool für die gemeinsame Bearbeitung

die Möglichkeit, Vorlagen zu verwenden, und die Vielseitigkeit des Tools.

alle Nutzer müssen ein Dropbox-Konto haben

Habibah
Habibah
Information Technology Support Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Edit online document with ease.

Kommentare: I work on an IT team, and I've started using Dropbox Paper's to-do list features to create my information technology plans. However, I am hoping it had a daily calendar alternative! Overall, it's a valuable method for managing projects when working with others.

I believe Dropbox Paper is a relatively new feature. It has a fantastic general layout that allows you to create tables, describe the text, create a to-do list, tag people, and create a timeline. You may emphasize text or leave a note directly in the paper, making it simple to keep track of progress and make decisions.

I hope the to-do list could place the dates in sequential sequence and attach them to the calendar automatically. The choice is currently available, but it is entirely manual. Plus, for color coding, I need more highlight color choices so it i can distinguished between the notes or the editing that has added to the document.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So simple, but very power for organization and task coordination

Kommentare: Paper is, for my team, the ideal replacement for hardcopy notes and simple assignments. Too many alternatives try doing too much in a small window of use. Dropbox Paper keeps you connected, on the same page, and mobile when need be.

The most powerful feature for us (working in software) has been the simplistic yet powerful markup and shortcuts system. The formatting is so easy to use but also isn't restricted to one method, allowing more mouse-centric or keyboard-oriented users flexability.

I wouldn't mind seeing a dedicated desktop application in addition to the browser interface. Even if it was just a PWA, it would keep users from being so married to more tabs in their web browser.

Laura
Communications Coordinator in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has a lot of potential!

Kommentare: I work on a marketing team and I have started building my marketing plans directly in Paper for the to-do list functionality. I wish it had a regular calendar option though! Overall, it is a useful tool that is helpful for project management when collaborating.

I think the Dropbox Paper feature is fairly new. It has a great general layout where you have the ability to create tables, explain the document, make a to-do list and tag people plus make a timeline. You can highlight text or leave comments directly in the document which makes tracking progress and decisions super easy.

I really wish the to-do list had a capability to automotically put the dates in chronological order and add them to the timeline. Right now the option is there, but it is all manual. Plus, I could use more highlight color options for color coding!

Jayson
Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox Paper Review

Kommentare: I've been using Dropbox Paper for a few years now and am really impressed with how easy it is to use. I can create documents, share them with my team, and collaborate in real time. It's great for both personal and professional projects. The design of the app is intuitive and the layout makes it easy to find what I need. I also really appreciate the ability to access my documents from any device, and the integration with other Dropbox tools is a huge plus. Overall, Dropbox Paper is an amazing tool and I highly recommend it!

We are very impressed with how easy it is to use.

It is not always easy to format documents within the app, with limited options for styling text and images.

Javier
Javier
Senior UX Designer in Spanien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for writing and sharing

Kommentare: I love this tool. I write practically all my text with it.

Paper is a incredibly well polished cloud based wysiwyg markdown editor and along with Medium has set the standard for these. It includes some handy features like tables and to-do lists It comes directly with your Dropbox account. It also has very easy sharing. But above all its minimalistic interface helps you focus on writing and removes most distractions.

Since it is markdown based, it lacks but the most basic formatting options. So if you want more visual adjustments or advanced word processing features, you won't find them in paper

Justin
Marketing Coach in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

What is this for?

Kommentare: Great product for teams that are based in Dropbox. But if you're a lone-ranger in Dropbox and your team is in Google Workspace, you'll find it challenging to actually leverage either system for all of their benefits.

I like the ease of use. The command button, the keyboard shortcuts, and the fact that it was integrated in my file system worked great.

When I used Dropbox Paper, task management didn't feel like the purpose of the platform. It seemed like it wanted to give me an alternative to Google Docs. And, it sort of does, but largely didn't. I still needed to interact with my email which was in Gmail so I couldn't truly escape the Gmail ecosystem.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox still needs Improvement

Kommentare: as a new manager in this company (school) I have introduced Dropbox to improve the way all work processes and to track all the different operations tasks and projects. so it solved so many problems related to managing and tracking projects and it yielded good results

Dropbox has been round for quite sometime. it has many advantages:Apps available for practically every operating systemFlexible array of collaborative toolsSolid offerings for premium subscribersDigital signatures enabledSuperb app integrationAutomatic file backup and synchronizationOffline functionalityit is still one of the best apps out there

however it needs some improvementsPoor storage limits for free usersComparatively expensive paid subscriptionsSecurity weaknessesLimited search functionif these elements were improved, the app will be the best in the market

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A better version of Google Docs

Kommentare: It helps when we have a larger story to work on or project, allowing editors to look in on work and make changes, even though we're not in the same room (or the same building).

Easy to use, perfect for groups working on projects. Not only can you share documents, but you also can get updates from different group members. In some ways, it's like a mix of Google Docs and Stack.

Nothing really. It's works well, both on wifi and using data on phones and laptops. It doesn't take long to train an employee to use it successfully.

Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, sometimes too much

Kommentare: I was using Paper in the previous company, and I remember that I liked it as long as I was able to find what I was looking for.

I liked the easiness of using the app. It's really simple to create a document, edit it, and even share it within the organization. It has a quite dynamic development.

Files organization and search. Unless you are the master of structures, you may find it hard to find a document among hundreds of others. What's more, it's sometimes hard to tell what Paper is really for: it's not exactly a good replacement for Google Docs, neither as for documentation tools like Confluence or Notion. The simplicity has its price.

Shanda
Freelance in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Aesthetically Pleasing Design

Kommentare: Dropbox paper is super easy to learn to navigate and use. With all of the choices available to you, you can make some pretty aesthetically-pleasing documents! If the people you'll be sharing with appreciate that sort of thing, I highly recommend giving it a try.

One of the greatest things about Dropbox Paper is that it gives you the freedom to design your documents precisely the way you want. As a result, you can make some very stunning documents!

Since a lot of the people I was sharing the documents with preferred how easy it was to use Google Docs instead, I didn't end up using it as frequently as I would have preferred.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
Freelancer in Polen
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Minimalism and Speed

Kommentare: Dropbox Paper works great in browser and on Android, allowing on accessing my notes on the go. Issues I had with its compatibility were resolved after I reported them, which made me more keen on using it as the developer team was ready to listen to issues.
Despite some organization issues, it is a versatile app that streamlines the process of note-taking and makes it a hassle-free experience no matter the project type or industry.

Dropbox Paper is fast and clean markdown editor, which allows anyone to create notes on the go. Its formatting of the language is beautifully done, providing minimalist and responsive environment free from distractions or unnecessary features. The editor performs well even with hundreds of images and the formatting changes are instant. There's no limit on amount of notes or their length, taking away the worry of running out of space mid-session.

Organization of the notes lacks everything that editor has. The default view of folders is rather unappealing and the slow to adjust UI can be rather confusing, often resulting in creation of many empty documents instead of opening an exiting one. Folders are displayed as a list as opposed to a nesting tree seen in many other note-taking applications, and there is no way to set a categories for folders or color-code them for easy access. A dark mode for the app and browser version would make it a lot easier to use for those with nightly creativity surge.

Celeste
Customer Support Lead in Ungarn
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lukewarm Feelings About Dropbox Paper

Kommentare: I've only used Paper in the limited scope that my colleagues have sort of forced it upon me during our meetings and projects together. Otherwise, I'd probably still just default to Google Docs (which is admittedly, still my go to when I'm typing up something I don't need to share outside my team). So it's possible that with more time, use, and experience my impression of Dropbox Paper will improve. But currently, it just feels like a product designed to do more or less exactly what Google Docs does. There are some differences and I will admit that I enjoy using Paper when we're brainstorming and it's a great fit for our meeting notes. I also like the organization and look of all our Dropbox Paper documents better than Google Docs and sharing within our team seems rather simple. But it just feels unnatural for me in every day use and I find it difficult to perform tasks that I can easily do within Docs. I don't necessarily dislike it - but honestly the only reason I use it is because it's been adopted by people I work with.

I like that Dropbox Paper feels like a natural fit for team collaboration and meeting notes. The templates are also very nice and useful. I like the suggested fields it offers and it does help prompt me to explore and describe whatever project my team is working on.

I have so much trouble with formatting when I'm editing a document. I spend more time trying to tweak the text I entered than it took to write it in the first place. I have trouble finding the tools I need or want to use within Paper, but this might just be because I am so accustomed to other word processing software.

Jan
researcher in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Great for quick notes - will be there any future development?

Kommentare: Dropbox Paper is a quite good piece of software that helps me to be organised on my trips and share notes with my friends. I feel, however, that its development is a little bit in stagnation. I wish they could devote more care to this - especially if they could somehow integrate it into main desktop app.

I really like how quickly I can make notes and share them, ingegrate images or even Google Maps. I am using many different types of software for notetaking but I happen to come back to Dropbox Paper every time I want to make a special document for one of my trips (research or leisure) with detailed timetable, pictures of tickets, ideas etc. It is also easy to share a very user friendly.

My biggest issue is that it crashes on my Android phone (Nexus 6p). Otherwise, I think that it should be better integrated with the desktop Dropbox application. I really don't like that I have to always go on the website just to open the document and that Dropbox paper has a separate folder strcuture. It would be great if it would be simply another document in my Dropbox folder.

Caryn
Director in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't live without

Kommentare: It literally has NEVER let me down and I rely on it heavily. I absolutely love it and makes my life so ,much easier. It has honestly been a lifesaver.

Over the years I have used this product with many types of OS and it has been seemless each time I have implemented. It is critical to the business survival as well as my personal use. I absolutely love it and would recommend it and have many times.

Actually, there is nothing I can think of in which makes me question the product, seriously.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use interface

Kommentare: Very glad to come across this app, makes the online docs look more accessible and ensures proper security. Thumbs up.

It’s icons and extensions make it easy to use, it has important components that help prioritize docs according to their importance. Mobile access on android and ios is up to standard too.

Not at the moment, I like everything because it helps make my work easier although, you need a drop box account to use this.

Nir
Product Management Consultant in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Web based docs alternative, but not ready for mass collaboration

The idea of having yet another, private docs alternative. The UI is invisible (in a good way).

The paper docs can't be opened from the client, but have to open a new web tab beats the purpose of "synching" documents.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not very usefull

Kommentare: Keep trying to use it to see how it can benefit my team and I just can't find a good workflow or value in it.

It's integrated with Dropbox is the only reason I looked at it.

Workflow doesn't make sense and difficult to follow for a team.

Kristi
Sales Rep in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Share Files among Users

Kommentare: I think the products works for what we do. If there were many people on the file, constantly saving changes it would not be a good fit, but this is not the case for us.

The admin can put documents in the box at any time and I can make changes as I go. It makes file sharing so easy for all involved. Several people can be on one file at a time.

When more than one person is on the file and an individual saves changes, it makes a whole new file. It is often confusing as to which is the most up to date file at that point.

Andrey
Supply Planner in Costa Rica
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent online share app

Kommentare: My experience with Dropbox has been pretty good no complaints besides the fact that the free version might need a bit more space

Dropbox was one of the primary founders of mass storage on the cloud. During my university career, it was one of the most useful and innovate tool I basically used it in every course as a container where you were able to share content with your colleges, nowadays I think still is a great tool that can help to manage a lot of information regardless the finally.

If you like the free version and maintain many GBs on the cloud, you may need to move to the business version for more space.

Ina
Administrator in Österreich
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No need to worry anymore that you will lose your files

Kommentare: It is a software that I kind of started to use automatically. It is just a part of my must-have softwares :).

I like the most that it saves the files automatically. Anything can happen and information is ...priceless. Having it backed up is great, especially if it is done automatically. I also like the option that you can go into your Dropbox account, take a photo (you go on your phone) of your notes and save it and you can access it immediately on any device.

Didn't find any cons - I mean you do need an internet connection, but this is normal for something that works like this.

Irina
Irina
Project Manager in Südkorea
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nice software to edit docs together

We started to use that platform to work on the documents within a team. It is really easy and comfortable. Also, the price is comparatively good

We didn't face any troubles or difficulties while using the software yet.

Akinwale
Quantity Surveyor in Nigeria
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox for cloud storage

Kommentare: I have been using dropbox for a while now and it's quite interesting, am good with the 2gb free storage.

One of the best cloud storage I have used. It has greatly reduced my paper works. I have access to my data anywhere, anytime.

Dropbox is quite expensive to run because of the cost of data. working on those file on the cloud and saving it again cost much

Daniela
Financial Director in Bulgarien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very useful platform to exchange documents

Kommentare: We need to collect permits from several instances and share all the documents in Dropbox. It is very convenient when you have folders for each event, you can keep track of deadlines, stages of task completion, etc.

We use it to prepare and share document for fireworks show and other event. It's easy to attach a document and anyone else who has access to the folder for this event can see it and to know what happens.

Sometimes it is not so easy to reach and to see document from phone, but this is not do big problem.