Filtern nach:

Über EaseUS Data Recovery

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free guides you to precisely locate and recover all of the lost files from your PC, laptop, hard drive, SSD

Erfahre mehr über EaseUS Data Recovery

Ashish M.
Ashish M.
Editor in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Data Recovery Solutions

Kommentare: I have used the software to recover data from one of my older hard drives. I had accidentally deleted them while switching the drive. It had photos of my family, travel and a lot of places. EaseUS Data Recovery helped me to recover most of the photographs in good shape. In fact, the trial version is enough to convince as it is not limited except for the data size.

1. Easy to use Interface 2. Ability to recover files from deleted partitions. 3. Preview files before recovery are helpful as it saves time, especially for those using the trial version. 4. Saves sessions in case you need to do something else. Saves time from rescanning.

The only thing I would like EaseUS to do is to offer a better, and modern design in terms of colors, icons and more. The interface looks old. While usability is not a problem, modern design will make it look a lot better.

Zaheer U.
Student in Pakistan
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have managed many problems in my system with ease us softwares many times like rocovering datas, managing partitions and many more functions.

It's very good software for recycling manage partitions and other features.

It's an expensive software any one can't buy this software.

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
CEO in USA

Sharing my experience: do not buy EaseUS or do business with cleverbridge

1 letztes Jahr

Nothing. It bait-and-switched me into purchasing but then didn't work, and refused to honor refund policy.

TLDR: My experience was bait-and-switch of the product showing me a bunch of my files it could restore and then being unable to do so. Despite a prominently advertised 30-day money back guarantee policy, their customer support declares that your case is not eligible without any explanation and refuses to refund or honor their policy. Their freely downloaded product showed 21,000 files on my failing hard drive and told me I need to purchase to restore them, so I paid the $89.95, but then the software could not recover any of my data and showed an error message. I contacted the company for a refund and received a refusal with a vague "this doesn't meet our requirements for refund." Their purchase page has 4 mentions of a 30-day money-back guarantee including the words "30-day money-back guarantee. Risk-free." https://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizardpro/drw-pro-buy-c.html I am not alone, as searching the internet shows many other people calling this company a scam. Here is one example: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They have told me that if there are any hardware failures, it can't recover – and that also makes me ineligible for refund. But of course, the original scan didn't detect that. Basically their product bait-and-switched me into purchasing it by promising to restore my data and then failed to do so. They prominently advertise a 30-day, risk-free money back guarantee, but refuse to honor it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jeremy, I'm Ada from EaseUS Software. It's not an unbiased review regarding our customer services and refund policy as we did refunded you on 28th, August. It's quite normal that it takes some time to investigate why the customer needs to refund and is there anything we can do to save the customer. So, it's not an immediate refund but takes some time. It's quite reasonable we think. However, in this situation, our software couldn't work is because of the your disk's physical problem. After knowing this cause, our support team has fully refunded you on 28th Aug. 2020. We can offer proof for this. Thanks for your interest on our products and sorry to know that we didn't help at the end.

Software engineer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Worst customer service!

1 letzten Monat Neu

Nothing to like!! They have the worst customer service, and they are not attentive to what the customer says. They respond automatic and systematic answers just for the protocol - not interesting in customer favor!

letzte Woche

Hi! Ada there, from EaseUS Software. That's not the typical style of our customer support team. I think there should be some misunderstanding. Would you please send me your order ID? Thus, I can help to check what has happened. EaseUS is popular for data recovery, partition, and backup needs. And one of the most important reasons is the professionalism of our customer support. Please do let me help you Sincerely,

Michael C.
Self employed in Sambia
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Recovery of Data is as EaseUs that. Great Tool!

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with what EaseUs Data Recovery can do especially since I use it for a part time gig which pays back the investment

EaseUs is easy to use. The drives show on the first screen, you just scan and then select what you want to recover. Nothing complicated, just simple steps but it's a very efficient too this. I can even select the specific folder if I know where the lost data was.

The price is kind of on the expensive side. Usually loosing data is not a daily occurrence so paying around $70 per month for something you are going to use for once or twice is a tough ask.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

works ok, sometimes

Kommentare: we use this product, on occasion to recover files. that's what it's supposed to do. as i have mentioned, it works about half the time. i don't consider that success rate all that good. we need to use other utilities to achieve the intended goal. sometimes the others fail too, but nowhere near half the time.

it does recover files, which is a good thing. when you've lost something that you need to get back, either by mistake or because something exploded, you will generally settle for anything that can get the job done.

the success rate is not all that great. we are able to recover about half the files we try to recover. i do not consider that a great statistic.

Alvin P.
Alvin P.
Proprietor in Philippinen
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A legit data recovery for my Business

Kommentare: I remember I have this 32gb USB Pen drive which most of my important files stored. But one day the usb got corrupted, and It ruined my day. Thanks to EaseUS data recovery, I stillmanage to recover my files, with ease! A life saver for me

What I like most on using EaseUS Data Recovery is their interface and the preview quality. You know, when you gonna recover corrupted files, you dont know what's the files inside so the preview is your friend. It also allows me tl Recovers unlimited data, I have before my 32gb USB been corrupted and I was able to recover it. Yey! And take note, it provided me best quality of my recovered files.

Expensive. Yes, for small businesses it's a bit expensive for me.

Carlos Z.
Carlos Z.
Teacher / Consultant in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A useful tool

Kommentare: It has helped me a lot because I continually have students or colleagues with information loss problems.
Whether it's from your hard drives or your computer, I've gotten a lot back from them.

It is the best way, at an affordable price, to be able to retrieve information. Recovers files that have been lost, that have been removed from the recycle bin, and also that may be damaged. How much is your information worth? EASUS is one of the best solutions at a good price. You should try it.

the only downside is that it can be a bit slow and it also recovers hundreds of unusable files. But hey, it recovers everything, and it is better than about and not that you lack information.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.
Technical director in UK
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go to recovery software for business use.

Kommentare: i have been satisfied with this software and have now been using it for some years.
it has moved with the times with updates for new types of drives.

This software often deep scans what other similar products fail to be successful. I like that it finds drives no matter how damaged they are.

recovery produces a chaotic disorganised list of files. They cannot be searched by name.

Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My Experience on EaseUS Date Recovery

EaseUs Data Recovery save my life. Reason for review on EaseUS Data Recovery are mentioned below: - Lightweight and easily install - Simple GUI, easy to understand and Easy step to recover - Compatible (Mac and Window) - Fast recover - Recovered and Organize all folder itself

It would be better if mentioned below features are add or improve: - Some files are not support after recovered (file crashed) - Costly - It does not recover after overwrite

Aris G.
Aris G.
Web Developer in Griechenland
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EaseUS for Reliable Hard Drive recovery

Kommentare: We recover deleted partitions and important word documents from our customers and in the end of the day we save hours of work, especially for Word documents which are proud with EaseUS that we don't have to announce to our customers to do their work from the beginning because their work is not recovered.

We use EaseUS in most cases for Word documents recovery, we find that it's one of the few Software that really works well. Also, we use it for deleted partitions. Many times happened that we or the customer accidentally deleted the wrong partition before formatting or installing a second operating system. In such cases we need to recover files from deleted recovery. The secret is to use EaseUS immediately after the incident and in such cases EaseUS ALWAYS saved our work!

Sometimes photo are partially recovered, with thumbnails looking good but when opening the photos they may be missing some rows of pixels. Well that depends on what case is used and how corrupted is the file recovered.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Aris! Thanks for sharing your experience with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. As for the photo recovery issue you've mentioned, I'd suggest check the Raw files. There is a chance to find the intact version of photos or other types of files there.

System Engineer in Philippinen
Computer-Vernetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Recovery Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good Software, It can do the job

It is a lightweight program that can recover data

Data that are being recovered are a bit unorganized

Chief Executive Officer in Indonesien
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Simple Solution To Ease Migration

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy process when we need to transfer so many data and app, we encounter little to no error

It really eases up our process when we need to move office and transfer data from computer to computer. Worth the money

Little to none, maybe the can make the UI more interactive but Im just nitpicking here

James G.
Technician in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfectly Fit Our Needs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was great. Also fully recovered a .pst file we were sure was lost for good!

The ease of use for a person who isn't considered IT, but required to do IT work. Helped me greatly in transitioning my department from HDD to SSD or M.2 storage. Merged everything easily and was an exact clone. The monthly purchase and free trial option are great as well for one time transfers.

Price is a bit steep but understandable!

Co-Founder | Marketing Director in Philippinen
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very unsastified.... Didn't deliver what promise and no refund.

Nothing, since it didnt got the job done that was being advertised.

Would love that someone read my story. Since their support didn't really care. I was browsering around and was looking for multiple options to get some files from my unstable harddrive. I stumbled upon EaseUS, where they wrote many blogs about solutions and the things their software could do for me. In total it has a huge price tag of more than 80 USD. Which is quite steep for something that you are not sure if it works. The money back/refund guaranteed unique selling proposition made me eventually try it. When trying it, it didn't work out! The software was unable to do what was being advertised. I'm alright with that so I followed their procedure by sending an email, after that I was talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the livechat and he tried to help me. We already fastly came to the conclusion that the software was useless for me to use. I tried to get a refund for it; but they would not allow me. In the end I got no refund whatsoever. So I paid top dollars for literally air. I would kindly ask again to consider the small consumer since, pressing a refund button = just peanuts for a company.

Tim K.
Lecturer in Schweiz
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

EaseUS use automatic subscription renewal to charge extra fees. No chance of refund.

Kommentare: Absolutely disappointing. Terrible service

The software worked for recovering my data. But without consent or warning I was automatically subscribed to a second month for a further fee. I immediately cancelled, and requested a refund but they stubbornly refuse and chance of refund, stating "your case does not meet our criteria for refund".

"30 day refund" is prominently advertised on the EaseUS website. BUT THIS IS A LIE. I happily paid the 1-month subscription for the time that I used the software. But when they automatically subscribed me for a second month, I requested this be cancelled.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Tim! Thanks for choosing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and we are glad that it worked to save your data back. As for your subscription experience, when placing the order for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional (1 - Month Subscription), you agreed with the Auto-Renewal Service on the purchase page. Actually, there's an option to cancel the subscription in the order confirmation email, so our customers could choose to continue the subscription or not. https://kb.easeus.com/sales/90011.html

Hemant S.
Self-employed in Indien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EaseUS Data Recovery software review

Kommentare: The practical utility of any good software is handicapped by its shortcomings. EaseUS software takes a different approach! Most of its UI elements are self-explanatory and require no learning lessons. Also, most features work as advertised And help you get things done quickly. Strongly recommended product!!

user interface is simple and looks uncluttered.

Trial version has limited options which is the only drawback.

Mansour A.
computer engineer in Algerien
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review for EaseUS Data Recovery

Kommentare: The program needs more development

The program is easy to use Quick search for lost files The price of the program is average compared to other programs

Most of the files are corrupted when recovering The lack of a built-in program to open Word and Excel files ... before recovering

Associate Technical Lead in Sri Lanka

Review for EaseUS Data Recovery

Kommentare: I am very intrigued by its functionality and would definitely recommend this product to others which I already have.

I have used EaseUS Data Recovery on multiple occasions on different machines and it was able to get the job done perfectly.

50 - 60 monthly price point is somewhat expensive. But it is something that we have to bare with for at least one month to recover over precious files.

Keith N.
CTO in Singapur

Be warned: Does Not Work On Solid State (SSD) Drives!

Installing was easy. User interface is sleek. BUT.. read below

Will not work if your deleted files are on a SSD (Solid State Disk)! Given that SSDs are common in laptops and desktops these days, it was a big disappointment to me and a waste of money that I wasn't able to recover any files, though I was able to see their filenames. I requested for a refund and this is their reply: "In order to speed up SSD, TRIM would totally erase the file content after it was deleted and it is impossible to recover the lost file with any data recovery software or service." After some back and forth, they finally relented and gave a 50% refund. Wasted purchase which does not work for me at all.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Keith, I'd say sorry that you didn't get back your data and only get half of your payment refunded. That's true that no data recovery software can help if the TRIM mode is on. That's still a barrier in this field. I'd suggest you try the free or trial version before buying any software. That will help you better know if the product meets your needs.

Sonja B.
NA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Does not deliver promised results

Kommentare: I do not recommend this software to anyone. Locating files, but not being able to recover them is useless. The response to emails are untimely.

Initially, I was thrilled that a lot of my data was located on defective hard drive

Although, many of my files were located on the drive, none were recovered. I paid to use the app, followed instructions and expected to recover at least a few documents, out of thousands. When I hit "recover" nothing happened. I had to rescan again, which takes a very long time on a 1tb hard drive. I scanned a few times before checking the task manager ava the CPU was not moving, at all. I did get other software that did the job quickly and efficiently. To add insult to injury, EASEUS refused to give a refund.

Mohamed K.
Senior Software Engineer in Ägypten

EaseUS Data Recovery Review

Kommentare: it is an amazing application

it is an amazing software and it is a saver recovered my data using it more than one time and keep suggesting it to my friends

Search engine need to be more faster and contains more filters in the datatype too

Dhruv G.
NA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

One of the best and reliable data recovery apps

5 letztes Jahr

1. Easy to use for all and less learning curve involved. 2. Finds and recovers more data than many other apps. 3. Recovery failure rate is zero till now in my case.

I did not find anything in the software to dislike.

Michak G.
Service Mac in Polen
Tiefbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very fast and usefeull software

5 letztes Jahr

Simple software in using, which can restore lost files.

Nothing. All is the best. If you looking for the best software for restore lost files, you have to try this software.

Rajesh P.
Founder in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best File Recovery software

5 letztes Jahr

Very easy to use and it actually works! You just need to be aware of some limitations but I managed to get back all my deleted data. The UI is very modern and any newbie can use it. Much better than other such file recovery Softwares out there.

I think they should highlight the limitations where the software will not work for greater clarity.