Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Erfahrungen

Über EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Mit EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free kannst du alle Dateien finden und wiederherstellen, die auf deinem PC, deinem Laptop, deiner Festplatte oder deinem SSD (Solid State Drive) verlorengegangen sind.

Erfahre mehr über EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Vorteile:

It bait-and-switched me into purchasing but then didn't work, and refused to honor refund policy.

Nachteile:

I was thinking long about the cons, but I failed define one here.

Bewertungen zu EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
3,4
Kundenservice
2,7
Funktionen
3,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
2,8

Weiterempfehlungsquote

5,0/10

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 68 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (68)

Thilo
Project Manager in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Don't buy from this Company

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Leider kann ich nichts Gutes über die Geschäftsgebaren diese Firma schreiben. Es werden an verschiedenen Stellen Aussagen getroffen, die nicht oder nicht ganz der Wahrheit entsprechen.

Vorteile:

Keine Vorteile, da die Software bei mir nicht funktioniert hat.

Nachteile:

Die Firma scheint es mit der Wahrheit nicht so ernst zu nehmen. Auf der Webseite wird mit "30-day money back guarantee. Risk-free" geworben. Allerdings muss man als Kunde mittels "Online-Session"nachweisen, dass es nicht funktioniert. Ansonsten gibt es keine Rückerstattung (Refund Policy). Die Testversion scannt fleissig nach Dateien und zeigt viele Dateien an, wenn man allerdings nur eine Datei zurückholen möchte, muss man die Vollversion kaufen. Und dann sind alle Dateien bei mir kaputt und nicht mehr zu gebrauchen gewesen. Aussage: "EaseUS hofft immer, Benutzern einen Überblick über die Funktionsweise der Software zu geben und bietet aus diesem Grund die kostenlose Testversion an, um Benutzern zu helfen, die Software im Voraus vollständig zu testen."

Christoff
Inhaber in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fake - Finger davon lassen

1,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Der Gesamteindruck ist katastrophal - nicht empfehlenswert.

Vorteile:

NICHTS. Ganz üble Customer Experience. Die Software sollte vom Markt genommen werden.

Nachteile:

66 Stunden wird für den Prozess angezeigt - die Software ist nach 12 Stunden bereit "to recover". Die Files auf der HDD werden angezeigt, doch die Dateien werden unvollständig wiederhergestellt - und sind nicht lesbar.

Ashish
Ashish
Editor in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the Best Data Recovery Solutions

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used the software to recover data from one of my older hard drives. I had accidentally deleted them while switching the drive. It had photos of my family, travel and a lot of places. EaseUS Data Recovery helped me to recover most of the photographs in good shape. In fact, the trial version is enough to convince as it is not limited except for the data size.

Vorteile:

1. Easy to use Interface 2. Ability to recover files from deleted partitions. 3. Preview files before recovery are helpful as it saves time, especially for those using the trial version. 4. Saves sessions in case you need to do something else. Saves time from rescanning.

Nachteile:

The only thing I would like EaseUS to do is to offer a better, and modern design in terms of colors, icons and more. The interface looks old. While usability is not a problem, modern design will make it look a lot better.

Scott
Owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recovery made easy

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great, use it all the time for the last 4 years now with no issues.

Vorteile:

I like how simple and straightforward the operational functions are. Simple to understand and use. Let alone how thoroughly it does the job.

Nachteile:

Takes long to complete the process but when something is that thorough it's to be expected.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Disappointing Experience with EaseUS Data Recovery Software.

1,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I recently purchased EaseUS Data Recovery software with high hopes of retrieving my lost data, but unfortunately, it fell far short of its promises. The entire experience was a letdown, and I strongly advise potential users to consider alternative solutions like Wondershare Recoverit.
From the start, the software exhibited significant issues. The scanning process took an exorbitant amount of time, dragging on endlessly as it combed through my disk. To make matters worse, the results were shockingly inadequate, telling me it can recover only a meager 50% or less of the data that Wondershare Recoverit effortlessly was able to restore from the same disk.
In stark contrast, Wondershare Recoverit not only performed the job swiftly but also recovered almost all of my lost data seamlessly. The efficiency and reliability of Wondershare far surpassed the disappointing performance of EaseUS. Adding insult to injury, EaseUS proved to be a customer support nightmare. Frustrated by the lackluster results, I promptly requested a refund within four hours of purchasing the software. To my dismay, their customer support team took an eternity to respond and, when they finally did, they callously informed me that I was not entitled to a refund. EaseUS Data Recovery is not only ineffective but also comes with an exorbitant price tag and abysmal customer support. I strongly caution against falling for their promises and urge anyone in need of data recovery services to opt for Wondershare Recoverit instead. EaseUS is nothing short of a scam, and my personal experience is a testament to the disappointment and frustration that users can expect from this subpar software. Save yourself the trouble and invest in a reliable solution like Wondershare Recoverit for your data recovery needs.

Vorteile:

Only the GIU looks easy to use. Options are easy to find

Nachteile:

finds less then 50% of the lost files. found files are not structured.

Peter
Admin in Österreich
Animation, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Try an other

1,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Never again, and when I send the message that i dont want to have an ABO and wanted to have my money back - this was ignored and money has bee taken from my account

Vorteile:

Nothing at all

Nachteile:

if you have to find out that your data on Sticks (2) had been killed

Saraf Wasima
Teacher in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

An instant data recovery tool for perfect result

4,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: It's the best data recovery tool in the market. So there is not so many data recovery tool left in market. So I love using and recommending it.

Vorteile:

I use it for recovering my old data. I always found the output good and satisfying. But sometimes, It behave abnormal. In that case you may feel irritated. But the UI/UX and most importantly, the purpose of the software is served very beautifully. That's why I love it most.

Nachteile:

I don't like about it's ram management and the task it do is very much slow. Except this, I didn't face any other issue. So I would love to recommend it to everyone.

Mohamed
Network Engineer in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Be careful when using recovery software

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: An interesting experience because it allowed me to learn about many Easeus products and used it to recover some files.
I recommend using it on a personal level or when trying to recover a file quickly.

Vorteile:

The possibility of specifying the recovery on the subfolders, and this speeds up the recovery process with a modern, clear interface and accurate in determining the recovery time. Classification and filtering of the recovered files, which facilitates the search process when the file name is changed.

Nachteile:

Some of the files that are recovered are damaged and here I am talking about files that were deleted minutes ago, not years. Failure to determine the validity of the recovered file to ensure the integrity of the file before deleting it, or not to be exposed to factors that caused its destruction.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

works ok, sometimes

3,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: we use this product, on occasion to recover files. that's what it's supposed to do. as i have mentioned, it works about half the time. i don't consider that success rate all that good. we need to use other utilities to achieve the intended goal. sometimes the others fail too, but nowhere near half the time.

Vorteile:

it does recover files, which is a good thing. when you've lost something that you need to get back, either by mistake or because something exploded, you will generally settle for anything that can get the job done.

Nachteile:

the success rate is not all that great. we are able to recover about half the files we try to recover. i do not consider that a great statistic.

Alvin
Alvin
Proprietor in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A legit data recovery for my Business

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I remember I have this 32gb USB Pen drive which most of my important files stored. But one day the usb got corrupted, and It ruined my day. Thanks to EaseUS data recovery, I stillmanage to recover my files, with ease! A life saver for me

Vorteile:

What I like most on using EaseUS Data Recovery is their interface and the preview quality. You know, when you gonna recover corrupted files, you dont know what's the files inside so the preview is your friend. It also allows me tl Recovers unlimited data, I have before my 32gb USB been corrupted and I was able to recover it. Yey! And take note, it provided me best quality of my recovered files.

Nachteile:

Expensive. Yes, for small businesses it's a bit expensive for me.

Haitong
Senior product manager in Hongkong
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Incompetent software. Disastrous support.

1,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: The software failed to retrieve any of my lost files even it was one of the easiest scenario (recovery right after deletion without new write-in). Although I applied for support or refund right after the purchase, the supporting member did not help and refused my application. The refund policy on the homepage is a blatant lie.

Vorteile:

No. Except that they are easy to deploy.

Nachteile:

Not capable of recovering my files. Terrible support Refuse to refund

Carlos
Carlos
Teacher / Consultant in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A useful tool

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It has helped me a lot because I continually have students or colleagues with information loss problems.
Whether it's from your hard drives or your computer, I've gotten a lot back from them.

Vorteile:

It is the best way, at an affordable price, to be able to retrieve information. Recovers files that have been lost, that have been removed from the recycle bin, and also that may be damaged. How much is your information worth? EASUS is one of the best solutions at a good price. You should try it.

Nachteile:

the only downside is that it can be a bit slow and it also recovers hundreds of unusable files. But hey, it recovers everything, and it is better than about and not that you lack information.

Jeremy
Jeremy
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sharing my experience: do not buy EaseUS or do business with cleverbridge

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Nothing. It bait-and-switched me into purchasing but then didn't work, and refused to honor refund policy.

Nachteile:

TLDR: My experience was bait-and-switch of the product showing me a bunch of my files it could restore and then being unable to do so. Despite a prominently advertised 30-day money back guarantee policy, their customer support declares that your case is not eligible without any explanation and refuses to refund or honor their policy. Their freely downloaded product showed 21,000 files on my failing hard drive and told me I need to purchase to restore them, so I paid the $89.95, but then the software could not recover any of my data and showed an error message. I contacted the company for a refund and received a refusal with a vague "this doesn't meet our requirements for refund." Their purchase page has 4 mentions of a 30-day money-back guarantee including the words "30-day money-back guarantee. Risk-free." https://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizardpro/drw-pro-buy-c.html I am not alone, as searching the internet shows many other people calling this company a scam. Here is one example: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They have told me that if there are any hardware failures, it can't recover – and that also makes me ineligible for refund. But of course, the original scan didn't detect that. Basically their product bait-and-switched me into purchasing it by promising to restore my data and then failed to do so. They prominently advertise a 30-day, risk-free money back guarantee, but refuse to honor it.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

vor 4 Jahren

Hi Jeremy, I'm Ada from EaseUS Software. It's not an unbiased review regarding our customer services and refund policy as we did refunded you on 28th, August. It's quite normal that it takes some time to investigate why the customer needs to refund and is there anything we can do to save the customer. So, it's not an immediate refund but takes some time. It's quite reasonable we think. However, in this situation, our software couldn't work is because of the your disk's physical problem. After knowing this cause, our support team has fully refunded you on 28th Aug. 2020. We can offer proof for this. Thanks for your interest on our products and sorry to know that we didn't help at the end.

Michael
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recovery that Destroys your Data; Unrelenting SPAM Emails

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I needed to recover thousands of files previously organized in hundreds of folders from an external SSD. Purchased "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional" 11/2021. The program "found" all my files but placed them in hundreds of useless, generically-named, incrementally-numbered folders ("dir0000.chk"); changed every folder's "date modified" field to the date the recovery program was run; AND DESTROYED THE DATA ON THE DRIVE ITSELF - thus preventing me from being able to use any other company's recovery software (I did purchase software from a reputable company, but the software was not able to do anything but "recover" the files and folders as they'd been renamed by EaseUS's software). I'm out over $300 because of EaseUS's sabotage of my drive. In the meantime, EaseUS began a SPAM marketing campaign that, despite four separate attempts to unsubscribe, continues to this day. And since they are in China and there's no private right of action under the CAN-SPAM Act anyway, EaseUS violates my inbox and ignores US law with impunity. I would not recommend EaseUs based on my experience.

Vorteile:

If you have images to recover and you don't mind renaming each one of them, this software might be useful to you.

Nachteile:

Recovery: - destroys or alters the data on the original drive; - creates hundreds of useless, generically-named, incrementally-numbered folders; - discards subfolder hierarchy; subfolders are lost forever, named generically and scattered on one level among their generically-renamed parent and sibling folders; - assigns all of the folders the same "date modified": the date the recovery program was run; - requires the user to open every one of the hundreds of generically-named folders ("dir0000.chk") in order to view the underlying files.

Aris
Aris
Web Developer in Griechenland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

EaseUS for Reliable Hard Drive recovery

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We recover deleted partitions and important word documents from our customers and in the end of the day we save hours of work, especially for Word documents which are proud with EaseUS that we don't have to announce to our customers to do their work from the beginning because their work is not recovered.

Vorteile:

We use EaseUS in most cases for Word documents recovery, we find that it's one of the few Software that really works well. Also, we use it for deleted partitions. Many times happened that we or the customer accidentally deleted the wrong partition before formatting or installing a second operating system. In such cases we need to recover files from deleted recovery. The secret is to use EaseUS immediately after the incident and in such cases EaseUS ALWAYS saved our work!

Nachteile:

Sometimes photo are partially recovered, with thumbnails looking good but when opening the photos they may be missing some rows of pixels. Well that depends on what case is used and how corrupted is the file recovered.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Aris! Thanks for sharing your experience with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. As for the photo recovery issue you've mentioned, I'd suggest check the Raw files. There is a chance to find the intact version of photos or other types of files there.

Rachel
Product Owner in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Software doesn't work and I can't have my money back

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Terrible, I don't recommend to anyone who is not sure about investing the steep price - it may not work and you will lose your money.

Vorteile:

Nothing, the software did not work and I cannot have my money back.

Nachteile:

I purchased the software and tried to recover my files, but it didn't work. As a EU consumer, I have the right of having my money back within 14 days of my purchase, and they not only don't want to give my full money back, but keep pushing me for other services or solutions. Terrible customer experience, I felt scammed. Had a lot of back and forth to have only half of my money back.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

vor 2 Jahren

HI Rachel, Sorry to know that you haven't recovered your lost data. Normally, if a user can't get the software work as expected, we'd offer some pro solutions like checking the raw material. With a good chance, files can be found back at this stage. With no detail info of your order, I don't know what's your exact case, but I think our customer support is offering you Raw file checking solution. That doesn't request a further payment. However, if users need to repair disk and more professinal services, an additional payment is needed. Disk damage can't be recovered only with the help of data recovery software. So, that's quite fair. We normally allows a refund after we offer a solution and that still can't work. In your case, it seems that you didn't accept our advice to check the raw files. So, no refund was made. That's a standard operation we think. It's not our software issue. Hope you can understand!

Rafik
Rafik
utilisation personnelle in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Grosse arnaque

1,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ma fille à supprimé mon dossier de travail sur ma machine, et pour le récupéré, j'ai acheté (~90€/mois) EaseUs recovery ... (heureusement l'arrêt de l'abonnement est possible après la première mensualité => à vérifier je viens tout juste de me désabonner)Le logiciel voit bel et bien les dossiers/fichiers supprimés, il les récupère sur votre machine, mais aucun fichier ne s'ouvre, ex : pour les fichiers doc à l'ouverture on se rend compte que le format n'est pas valide, c'est le cas des fichiers pdf !!! Donc les fichiers récupérés sont inutilisable.90€ payés pour aucun fichier récupéré c'est de l'arnaque pure.

Vorteile:

Le logiciel voit bel et bien les dossiers/fichiers supprimés, il les récupère sur votre machine, mais aucun fichier ne s'ouvre, ex : pour les fichiers doc à l'ouverture on se rend compte que le format n'est pas valide, c'est le cas des fichiers pdf !!! Donc les fichiers récupérés sont inutilisable.90€ payés pour aucun fichier récupéré c'est de l'arnaque pure.

Nachteile:

Il n'accompli pas sa mission pour son prix assez élevé

MICHAEL
Self employed in Sambia
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recovery of Data is as EaseUs that. Great Tool!

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with what EaseUs Data Recovery can do especially since I use it for a part time gig which pays back the investment

Vorteile:

EaseUs is easy to use. The drives show on the first screen, you just scan and then select what you want to recover. Nothing complicated, just simple steps but it's a very efficient too this. I can even select the specific folder if I know where the lost data was.

Nachteile:

The price is kind of on the expensive side. Usually loosing data is not a daily occurrence so paying around $70 per month for something you are going to use for once or twice is a tough ask.

Thomas
CTO in Österreich
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Outstanding data recovery

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Vorteile:

Some vendors leave you alone with the software they created. EaseUS is different , they care a lot about their customers. Especially [sensitive content hidden] provided excellent support, his technical skills were amazing.

Nachteile:

I was thinking long about the cons, but I failed define one here.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Recuperacion fiable

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Vorteile:

La posibilidad de rescatar información en multitud de soportes. Facilidad de uso y eficacia en el proceso.

Nachteile:

No puedo dar ninguna desventaja de este producto, es mas recomendable.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very unsastified.... Didn't deliver what promise and no refund.

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Nothing, since it didnt got the job done that was being advertised.

Nachteile:

Would love that someone read my story. Since their support didn't really care. I was browsering around and was looking for multiple options to get some files from my unstable harddrive. I stumbled upon EaseUS, where they wrote many blogs about solutions and the things their software could do for me. In total it has a huge price tag of more than 80 USD. Which is quite steep for something that you are not sure if it works. The money back/refund guaranteed unique selling proposition made me eventually try it. When trying it, it didn't work out! The software was unable to do what was being advertised. I'm alright with that so I followed their procedure by sending an email, after that I was talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the livechat and he tried to help me. We already fastly came to the conclusion that the software was useless for me to use. I tried to get a refund for it; but they would not allow me. In the end I got no refund whatsoever. So I paid top dollars for literally air. I would kindly ask again to consider the small consumer since, pressing a refund button = just peanuts for a company.

Nima
Database manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Stay away!

1,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I couldn't solve anything with this.

Vorteile:

Nothing. They claim a lot of stuff on their site though.

Nachteile:

Their website claims that they can do different sector size clones, so that's why I was interested in getting this.Not only does that not work, but it also doesn't allow for any copying of different partitions. It only recognizes windows partitions so what's the point?I have a dual boot system and it wasn't able to solve anything.Now I'm trying to get my money back for a product that didn't even work.

jean
Enseignant in Frankreich
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

INUTILE

1,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Malgré le prix élevé du logiciel, il a été impossible de récupérer mon disque dur ssd crucial, un agent compétent ([contenu sensible caché]) à bien essayé de prendre la main à distance avec teamwiewer, mais après un long moment passé à chercher à retrouver des fichiers, il m'a réclamé 299$ pour effectuer une réparation plus efficace !!!!!

Vorteile:

Publicité attractive et site internet professionnel

Nachteile:

Après un long moment passé à chercher à retrouver des fichiers, il m'a réclamé 299$ pour effectuer une réparation plus efficace !!!!!

Tim
Lecturer in Schweiz
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

EaseUS use automatic subscription renewal to charge extra fees. No chance of refund.

1,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Absolutely disappointing. Terrible service

Vorteile:

The software worked for recovering my data. But without consent or warning I was automatically subscribed to a second month for a further fee. I immediately cancelled, and requested a refund but they stubbornly refuse and chance of refund, stating "your case does not meet our criteria for refund".

Nachteile:

"30 day refund" is prominently advertised on the EaseUS website. BUT THIS IS A LIE. I happily paid the 1-month subscription for the time that I used the software. But when they automatically subscribed me for a second month, I requested this be cancelled.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Tim! Thanks for choosing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and we are glad that it worked to save your data back. As for your subscription experience, when placing the order for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional (1 - Month Subscription), you agreed with the Auto-Renewal Service on the purchase page. Actually, there's an option to cancel the subscription in the order confirmation email, so our customers could choose to continue the subscription or not. https://kb.easeus.com/sales/90011.html

Mansour
computer engineer in Algerien
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review for EaseUS Data Recovery

2,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The program needs more development

Vorteile:

The program is easy to use Quick search for lost files The price of the program is average compared to other programs

Nachteile:

Most of the files are corrupted when recovering The lack of a built-in program to open Word and Excel files ... before recovering