EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Erfahrungen

Über EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free guides you to precisely locate and recover all of the lost files from your PC, laptop, hard drive, SSD

Erfahre mehr über EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Vorteile:

It bait-and-switched me into purchasing but then didn't work, and refused to honor refund policy.

Nachteile:

I contacted the company for a refund and received a refusal with a vague "this doesn't meet our requirements for refund.

Bewertungen zu EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
3,4
Kundenservice
3,0
Funktionen
3,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
3,0

Weiterempfehlungsquote

5,2/10

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (41)

Thilo
Project Manager in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Don't buy from this Company

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Leider kann ich nichts Gutes über die Geschäftsgebaren diese Firma schreiben. Es werden an verschiedenen Stellen Aussagen getroffen, die nicht oder nicht ganz der Wahrheit entsprechen.

Vorteile:

Keine Vorteile, da die Software bei mir nicht funktioniert hat.

Nachteile:

Die Firma scheint es mit der Wahrheit nicht so ernst zu nehmen. Auf der Webseite wird mit "30-day money back guarantee. Risk-free" geworben. Allerdings muss man als Kunde mittels "Online-Session"nachweisen, dass es nicht funktioniert. Ansonsten gibt es keine Rückerstattung (Refund Policy). Die Testversion scannt fleissig nach Dateien und zeigt viele Dateien an, wenn man allerdings nur eine Datei zurückholen möchte, muss man die Vollversion kaufen. Und dann sind alle Dateien bei mir kaputt und nicht mehr zu gebrauchen gewesen. Aussage: "EaseUS hofft immer, Benutzern einen Überblick über die Funktionsweise der Software zu geben und bietet aus diesem Grund die kostenlose Testversion an, um Benutzern zu helfen, die Software im Voraus vollständig zu testen."

Ashish
Ashish
Editor in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

One of the Best Data Recovery Solutions

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used the software to recover data from one of my older hard drives. I had accidentally deleted them while switching the drive. It had photos of my family, travel and a lot of places. EaseUS Data Recovery helped me to recover most of the photographs in good shape. In fact, the trial version is enough to convince as it is not limited except for the data size.

Vorteile:

1. Easy to use Interface 2. Ability to recover files from deleted partitions. 3. Preview files before recovery are helpful as it saves time, especially for those using the trial version. 4. Saves sessions in case you need to do something else. Saves time from rescanning.

Nachteile:

The only thing I would like EaseUS to do is to offer a better, and modern design in terms of colors, icons and more. The interface looks old. While usability is not a problem, modern design will make it look a lot better.

Zaheer
Student in Pakistan
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best software

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have managed many problems in my system with ease us softwares many times like rocovering datas, managing partitions and many more functions.

Vorteile:

It's very good software for recycling manage partitions and other features.

Nachteile:

It's an expensive software any one can't buy this software.

Moisés Fabián
Analista de Seguridad in Dominikanische Republik
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Acerca de EaseUS Data Recovery

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Probé EaseUS y sin temor a equivocarme puedo afirmar que es el software idóneo para recuperar ya sea documentos, imágenes o cualquier otro tipo de archivo que hayamos perdido.

Vorteile:

La capacidad de escanear las unidades de nuestro disco o de los dispositivos extraibles, que queremos restaurar contenido multimedia, de suma importancia para nosotros.

Nachteile:

Es una herramienta poderosa para salvar la data de cualquier dispositivo. No tengo quejas sobre la misma.

Mubarak Husen
Mubarak Husen
Production Manager in Malawi
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Mubarak Patel

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I always use EaseUS Data Recovery whenever I want to recover lost data. It recovers files but some of them will be broken and I am unable to use them.

Vorteile:

EaseUS Data Recovery recovers almost all deleted files, and images from any storage that has been deleted or formatted. Easy to use, friendly user experience. Very simple, and intuitive! I like EaseUS Data Recovery as it is very simple to use.

Nachteile:

It's expensive for single users to consider and is more suited to small businesses. The inclusion of the decrypt of ransom attack file option will be great.

Mohamed
Network Engineer in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Be careful when using recovery software

3,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: An interesting experience because it allowed me to learn about many Easeus products and used it to recover some files.
I recommend using it on a personal level or when trying to recover a file quickly.

Vorteile:

The possibility of specifying the recovery on the subfolders, and this speeds up the recovery process with a modern, clear interface and accurate in determining the recovery time. Classification and filtering of the recovered files, which facilitates the search process when the file name is changed.

Nachteile:

Some of the files that are recovered are damaged and here I am talking about files that were deleted minutes ago, not years. Failure to determine the validity of the recovered file to ensure the integrity of the file before deleting it, or not to be exposed to factors that caused its destruction.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

works ok, sometimes

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: we use this product, on occasion to recover files. that's what it's supposed to do. as i have mentioned, it works about half the time. i don't consider that success rate all that good. we need to use other utilities to achieve the intended goal. sometimes the others fail too, but nowhere near half the time.

Vorteile:

it does recover files, which is a good thing. when you've lost something that you need to get back, either by mistake or because something exploded, you will generally settle for anything that can get the job done.

Nachteile:

the success rate is not all that great. we are able to recover about half the files we try to recover. i do not consider that a great statistic.

Michael
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recovery that Destroys your Data; Unrelenting SPAM Emails

1,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: I needed to recover thousands of files previously organized in hundreds of folders from an external SSD. Purchased "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional" 11/2021. The program "found" all my files but placed them in hundreds of useless, generically-named, incrementally-numbered folders ("dir0000.chk"); changed every folder's "date modified" field to the date the recovery program was run; AND DESTROYED THE DATA ON THE DRIVE ITSELF - thus preventing me from being able to use any other company's recovery software (I did purchase software from a reputable company, but the software was not able to do anything but "recover" the files and folders as they'd been renamed by EaseUS's software). I'm out over $300 because of EaseUS's sabotage of my drive. In the meantime, EaseUS began a SPAM marketing campaign that, despite four separate attempts to unsubscribe, continues to this day. And since they are in China and there's no private right of action under the CAN-SPAM Act anyway, EaseUS violates my inbox and ignores US law with impunity. I would not recommend EaseUs based on my experience.

Vorteile:

If you have images to recover and you don't mind renaming each one of them, this software might be useful to you.

Nachteile:

Recovery: - destroys or alters the data on the original drive; - creates hundreds of useless, generically-named, incrementally-numbered folders; - discards subfolder hierarchy; subfolders are lost forever, named generically and scattered on one level among their generically-renamed parent and sibling folders; - assigns all of the folders the same "date modified": the date the recovery program was run; - requires the user to open every one of the hundreds of generically-named folders ("dir0000.chk") in order to view the underlying files.

Rachel
Product Owner in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Software doesn't work and I can't have my money back

1,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Terrible, I don't recommend to anyone who is not sure about investing the steep price - it may not work and you will lose your money.

Vorteile:

Nothing, the software did not work and I cannot have my money back.

Nachteile:

I purchased the software and tried to recover my files, but it didn't work. As a EU consumer, I have the right of having my money back within 14 days of my purchase, and they not only don't want to give my full money back, but keep pushing me for other services or solutions. Terrible customer experience, I felt scammed. Had a lot of back and forth to have only half of my money back.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

vor 5 Monaten

HI Rachel, Sorry to know that you haven't recovered your lost data. Normally, if a user can't get the software work as expected, we'd offer some pro solutions like checking the raw material. With a good chance, files can be found back at this stage. With no detail info of your order, I don't know what's your exact case, but I think our customer support is offering you Raw file checking solution. That doesn't request a further payment. However, if users need to repair disk and more professinal services, an additional payment is needed. Disk damage can't be recovered only with the help of data recovery software. So, that's quite fair. We normally allows a refund after we offer a solution and that still can't work. In your case, it seems that you didn't accept our advice to check the raw files. So, no refund was made. That's a standard operation we think. It's not our software issue. Hope you can understand!

Andrew
Andrew
Technical director in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My go to recovery software for business use.

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: i have been satisfied with this software and have now been using it for some years.
it has moved with the times with updates for new types of drives.

Vorteile:

This software often deep scans what other similar products fail to be successful. I like that it finds drives no matter how damaged they are.

Nachteile:

recovery produces a chaotic disorganised list of files. They cannot be searched by name.

Aris
Aris
Web Developer in Griechenland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

EaseUS for Reliable Hard Drive recovery

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We recover deleted partitions and important word documents from our customers and in the end of the day we save hours of work, especially for Word documents which are proud with EaseUS that we don't have to announce to our customers to do their work from the beginning because their work is not recovered.

Vorteile:

We use EaseUS in most cases for Word documents recovery, we find that it's one of the few Software that really works well. Also, we use it for deleted partitions. Many times happened that we or the customer accidentally deleted the wrong partition before formatting or installing a second operating system. In such cases we need to recover files from deleted recovery. The secret is to use EaseUS immediately after the incident and in such cases EaseUS ALWAYS saved our work!

Nachteile:

Sometimes photo are partially recovered, with thumbnails looking good but when opening the photos they may be missing some rows of pixels. Well that depends on what case is used and how corrupted is the file recovered.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Aris! Thanks for sharing your experience with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. As for the photo recovery issue you've mentioned, I'd suggest check the Raw files. There is a chance to find the intact version of photos or other types of files there.

Jeremy
Jeremy
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sharing my experience: do not buy EaseUS or do business with cleverbridge

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Nothing. It bait-and-switched me into purchasing but then didn't work, and refused to honor refund policy.

Nachteile:

TLDR: My experience was bait-and-switch of the product showing me a bunch of my files it could restore and then being unable to do so. Despite a prominently advertised 30-day money back guarantee policy, their customer support declares that your case is not eligible without any explanation and refuses to refund or honor their policy. Their freely downloaded product showed 21,000 files on my failing hard drive and told me I need to purchase to restore them, so I paid the $89.95, but then the software could not recover any of my data and showed an error message. I contacted the company for a refund and received a refusal with a vague "this doesn't meet our requirements for refund." Their purchase page has 4 mentions of a 30-day money-back guarantee including the words "30-day money-back guarantee. Risk-free." https://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizardpro/drw-pro-buy-c.html I am not alone, as searching the internet shows many other people calling this company a scam. Here is one example: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They have told me that if there are any hardware failures, it can't recover – and that also makes me ineligible for refund. But of course, the original scan didn't detect that. Basically their product bait-and-switched me into purchasing it by promising to restore my data and then failed to do so. They prominently advertise a 30-day, risk-free money back guarantee, but refuse to honor it.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Jeremy, I'm Ada from EaseUS Software. It's not an unbiased review regarding our customer services and refund policy as we did refunded you on 28th, August. It's quite normal that it takes some time to investigate why the customer needs to refund and is there anything we can do to save the customer. So, it's not an immediate refund but takes some time. It's quite reasonable we think. However, in this situation, our software couldn't work is because of the your disk's physical problem. After knowing this cause, our support team has fully refunded you on 28th Aug. 2020. We can offer proof for this. Thanks for your interest on our products and sorry to know that we didn't help at the end.

MICHAEL
Self employed in Sambia
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recovery of Data is as EaseUs that. Great Tool!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with what EaseUs Data Recovery can do especially since I use it for a part time gig which pays back the investment

Vorteile:

EaseUs is easy to use. The drives show on the first screen, you just scan and then select what you want to recover. Nothing complicated, just simple steps but it's a very efficient too this. I can even select the specific folder if I know where the lost data was.

Nachteile:

The price is kind of on the expensive side. Usually loosing data is not a daily occurrence so paying around $70 per month for something you are going to use for once or twice is a tough ask.

Alvin
Alvin
Proprietor in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A legit data recovery for my Business

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I remember I have this 32gb USB Pen drive which most of my important files stored. But one day the usb got corrupted, and It ruined my day. Thanks to EaseUS data recovery, I stillmanage to recover my files, with ease! A life saver for me

Vorteile:

What I like most on using EaseUS Data Recovery is their interface and the preview quality. You know, when you gonna recover corrupted files, you dont know what's the files inside so the preview is your friend. It also allows me tl Recovers unlimited data, I have before my 32gb USB been corrupted and I was able to recover it. Yey! And take note, it provided me best quality of my recovered files.

Nachteile:

Expensive. Yes, for small businesses it's a bit expensive for me.

Carlos
Carlos
Teacher / Consultant in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A useful tool

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has helped me a lot because I continually have students or colleagues with information loss problems.
Whether it's from your hard drives or your computer, I've gotten a lot back from them.

Vorteile:

It is the best way, at an affordable price, to be able to retrieve information. Recovers files that have been lost, that have been removed from the recycle bin, and also that may be damaged. How much is your information worth? EASUS is one of the best solutions at a good price. You should try it.

Nachteile:

the only downside is that it can be a bit slow and it also recovers hundreds of unusable files. But hey, it recovers everything, and it is better than about and not that you lack information.

Verifizierter Rezensent
System Engineer in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Vernetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recovery Software

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Good Software, It can do the job

Vorteile:

It is a lightweight program that can recover data

Nachteile:

Data that are being recovered are a bit unorganized

Verifizierter Rezensent
Chief Executive Officer in Indonesien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A Simple Solution To Ease Migration

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy process when we need to transfer so many data and app, we encounter little to no error

Vorteile:

It really eases up our process when we need to move office and transfer data from computer to computer. Worth the money

Nachteile:

Little to none, maybe the can make the UI more interactive but Im just nitpicking here

James
Technician in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Perfectly Fit Our Needs

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It was great. Also fully recovered a .pst file we were sure was lost for good!

Vorteile:

The ease of use for a person who isn't considered IT, but required to do IT work. Helped me greatly in transitioning my department from HDD to SSD or M.2 storage. Merged everything easily and was an exact clone. The monthly purchase and free trial option are great as well for one time transfers.

Nachteile:

Price is a bit steep but understandable!

Verifizierter Rezensent
Co-Founder | Marketing Director in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very unsastified.... Didn't deliver what promise and no refund.

1,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

Nothing, since it didnt got the job done that was being advertised.

Nachteile:

Would love that someone read my story. Since their support didn't really care. I was browsering around and was looking for multiple options to get some files from my unstable harddrive. I stumbled upon EaseUS, where they wrote many blogs about solutions and the things their software could do for me. In total it has a huge price tag of more than 80 USD. Which is quite steep for something that you are not sure if it works. The money back/refund guaranteed unique selling proposition made me eventually try it. When trying it, it didn't work out! The software was unable to do what was being advertised. I'm alright with that so I followed their procedure by sending an email, after that I was talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the livechat and he tried to help me. We already fastly came to the conclusion that the software was useless for me to use. I tried to get a refund for it; but they would not allow me. In the end I got no refund whatsoever. So I paid top dollars for literally air. I would kindly ask again to consider the small consumer since, pressing a refund button = just peanuts for a company.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Experience on EaseUS Date Recovery

4,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

EaseUs Data Recovery save my life. Reason for review on EaseUS Data Recovery are mentioned below: - Lightweight and easily install - Simple GUI, easy to understand and Easy step to recover - Compatible (Mac and Window) - Fast recover - Recovered and Organize all folder itself

Nachteile:

It would be better if mentioned below features are add or improve: - Some files are not support after recovered (file crashed) - Costly - It does not recover after overwrite

Mustafa
Mamaging Partner in Türkei
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Recover Easily

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Generally these kind of programs do not be used daily, we only you use them in need. So I do not want to keep the program in my computer for good and pay money for it.

Vorteile:

Sometimes you can delete your files permanently, intentionally or by mistake. But after that you could need them again. At that point this program is very useful to recover. It is very easy to install to PC and to use. Even the free version of the program can help when you need an important file to be recovered.

Nachteile:

At first we used this program's free version. But it allows you to recover only 2GB of data in free version. So we got base version for unlimited recovering. I found the price was high.

Tim
Lecturer in Schweiz
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

EaseUS use automatic subscription renewal to charge extra fees. No chance of refund.

1,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Absolutely disappointing. Terrible service

Vorteile:

The software worked for recovering my data. But without consent or warning I was automatically subscribed to a second month for a further fee. I immediately cancelled, and requested a refund but they stubbornly refuse and chance of refund, stating "your case does not meet our criteria for refund".

Nachteile:

"30 day refund" is prominently advertised on the EaseUS website. BUT THIS IS A LIE. I happily paid the 1-month subscription for the time that I used the software. But when they automatically subscribed me for a second month, I requested this be cancelled.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

letztes Jahr

Hi Tim! Thanks for choosing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and we are glad that it worked to save your data back. As for your subscription experience, when placing the order for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional (1 - Month Subscription), you agreed with the Auto-Renewal Service on the purchase page. Actually, there's an option to cancel the subscription in the order confirmation email, so our customers could choose to continue the subscription or not. https://kb.easeus.com/sales/90011.html

Mansour
computer engineer in Algerien
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review for EaseUS Data Recovery

2,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The program needs more development

Vorteile:

The program is easy to use Quick search for lost files The price of the program is average compared to other programs

Nachteile:

Most of the files are corrupted when recovering The lack of a built-in program to open Word and Excel files ... before recovering

Verifizierter Rezensent
Associate Technical Lead in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review for EaseUS Data Recovery

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very intrigued by its functionality and would definitely recommend this product to others which I already have.

Vorteile:

I have used EaseUS Data Recovery on multiple occasions on different machines and it was able to get the job done perfectly.

Nachteile:

50 - 60 monthly price point is somewhat expensive. But it is something that we have to bare with for at least one month to recover over precious files.

Keith
CTO in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Be warned: Does Not Work On Solid State (SSD) Drives!

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Installing was easy. User interface is sleek. BUT.. read below

Nachteile:

Will not work if your deleted files are on a SSD (Solid State Disk)! Given that SSDs are common in laptops and desktops these days, it was a big disappointment to me and a waste of money that I wasn't able to recover any files, though I was able to see their filenames. I requested for a refund and this is their reply: "In order to speed up SSD, TRIM would totally erase the file content after it was deleted and it is impossible to recover the lost file with any data recovery software or service." After some back and forth, they finally relented and gave a 50% refund. Wasted purchase which does not work for me at all.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

letztes Jahr

Hi Keith, I'd say sorry that you didn't get back your data and only get half of your payment refunded. That's true that no data recovery software can help if the TRIM mode is on. That's still a barrier in this field. I'd suggest you try the free or trial version before buying any software. That will help you better know if the product meets your needs.