LedgerSync

von LedgerSync

Version 2 - Massive price hike and loss of features

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a good system to pull client bank statements, electronic activity, and check stubs. Ledgersync doesn't really have much competition. Their new system is simply not worth the price.

Vorteile: Version 1 of Ledgersync had many problems with syncing, but the price was a good value and the ability to pull check images was worth it for our company.

Nachteile: The new software had a 5x price hike and still will not pull check images. Customer Support has been promising the check images for months, all while we're paying $200+ a month for a service we can't use.

GREAT idea. Sub-par execution.

Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Matt C.
Partner
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: -Management means well, but either does not have the resources or the interest to provide a stable product with effective support.
-I've worked closely with the support team for years, but I can no longer afford to dedicate 10+ hours a month to downloading bank statements.

Vorteile: -When the software works, statements and transactions download as advertised. However, those days are few and far between.
-Version 1 was buggy, but ultimately did what I needed to run my company.

Nachteile: -It's a tool that is supposed to save me time and money -- but has cost me hundreds of dollars in staff time and headache.
-"Version 2" was supposed to be amazing and stable, but it costs 5x more and does 10x less.
-I currently have a handful of tickets that have been open for months, with the resolution for some of them as "sorry, that bank just doesn't work any more"
-Support takes weeks to say "try again" and then goes radio silent for another week.
-Does not work for non-mainstream banks.
-Check image and statement downloading seldom work, interface is buggy, and no long syncs with Dropbox.