Sumsub KYC/AML Platform Erfahrungen

Über Sumsub KYC/AML Platform

Sumsub is an all-in-one technical and legal toolkit designed to cover KYC/AML needs.

Erfahre mehr über Sumsub KYC/AML Platform

Cryptocurrencies features and low fees beside good costumer service.

Limited levels fields customization, regarding legal person, such as company formation, and international EIN for other countries, such Brazil and Europe countries.

Bewertungen zu Sumsub KYC/AML Platform

Sumsub KYC/AML Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sumsub KYC/AML Platform bereits verwendet?

Ingus L.
Ingus L.
CEO in Lettland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SumSub is a great choice when it comes to your customers verification

Product is easy to use, integration is quick and simple and the products they are developing and improving just aligns with our own development strategy and pipeline

Reports could be better and more focused. Whilst they have all the necessary information, it feels to need some authenticity to them, maybe in the design of reports

Oļegs P.
CCO in Lettland
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best solution on the market overall.

Kommentare: Useful tool with very little alternatives on the market. Will keep using.

Feature - rich, The price is affordable and the support is great! The product development is in progress and the tool is getting better.

Periodic issues with processing speed. Insufficient explanation of various features causes misunderstanding from the side of audit. Mistakes in the legal field (e.g. wrong fields were blurred when this wasn't necessary, etc.) The lack of ability to screen company names against sanction lists apart from the full KYB.

Henry Z.
Support manager in Bahamas

Does its job

Able to detect fraud and fits kyc needs for onboarding users

Needing to press several buttons on multiple documents to uncheck something before clearing the examined user profile, for example to change a document status to approved. Sometimes there are bugs, it allowed users with multiple profiles if they sent in different ID (for example, in different languages on the ID and the system approved both despite having facial matched selfies). Sometimes foreign language docs date of birth is misread. Can't see for sure why someone is blacklisted

Mickael P.
CS OPS manager in Spanien

So far so good!

What I like the most : - Speed - Relability - Support

The only We had is to get familiar with the plateform as it is a bit technical but after a week, it was great

Michael H.
Business Analyst in Kanada

SumSub is a great starting point for small FinTech startups

Kommentare: They are great for compliance and KYC!

SumSub is easy to use, and they charge based on number of checks with no minimum, which makes it great for small startups who don't have the volume for other products. Their API's are straight forward, and their admin interface is effective.

The stats and bulk views aren't very effective. It's hard to get a sense of how easily our users are finding the experience. We think that most of them find it easy, but we don't actually have any metrics to know, except the number of complaints we get. Which is small, but the ones who do complain are generally stuck and unable to continue.

Dev S.
Director in UK
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: great platform and we can see a huge increase in process rates.

Easy to use and very good ui/ux for clients to use

for a company - we want the ability to send clients a direct emails if the documents they have uploaded are incorrect or need adjusting - we haven't found an easy way to do this so far.

Petya N.
COO in Bulgarien

Great!

Kommentare: great

The ease of use, functionality and support team

nothing; you made some changes that initially made it harder to find things that were previously easy to find

David N.
Head of Marketing in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and technology

Customer service is great! The software works much better than other tools we tested out there.

The webcam in the desktop version needs to have a specific angle to work.

CEO in Mexiko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great solution that works almost out of the box

Kommentare: We integrated the SumSub solution to our workflow in a less painful process than other solutions we used in the past. Which is great for our IT area.

It has all the bells and whistles we can ask and if it is integrated through web (not API) it is almost an out of the box solution.

The integration through API is not as flexible for independent services, for example: biometrics and background checks are one workflow and not be able to use each service independently :(

Entrepreneur in Residence in Schweiz
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect, compliant KYC solution for crypto-businesses

The solution from Subsub satisfies all of our and the regulator's requirements regarding KYC. At the same time, it is easy to implement and manage. Furthermore, the user flow is very convenient, thus increasing the conversion rate in the KYC process. At the few instances I reached out to the support for clarifications, responses were always prompt and helpful.

We did not discover any cons so far and are fully satisfied with the solution.

Tatsiana K.
KYC/Customer Service Advisor in Belarus
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sumsub KYC/AML Platform short review by KYC Advisor

Kommentare: As a KYC Advisor I have been using Sumsub KYC/AML Platform during last year and keep doing this under different credentials of a Customer Service Advisor on another product at the same company.
Until now, my functional responsibilities within SamSub platform implied, mainly, verification the KYC documents (submitted by the clients) that got into the Spam section, as well as documents that were automatically checked by robotic software (sent for Resubmission).

This software is quite easy to use, all relevant information is structed in appropriate sections and it has, from my point of view, intuitive user interface. As far as it seems to me as a daily user, such a product is flexible to introduction of required changes and amendments in accordance to the existing business processes which is extremely vital for such a tool.

I would highlight some shortages in identification of submitted KYC documents (acceptance of inappropriate documents or, on the contrary, refusal of suitable KYC documents) which often go to Spam section. This can also refer to client applications which were automatically sent back for Resubmission of documents (KYC documents were reviewed by this robotic software). In my experience, in overall quantity of client applications the number of incorrectly rejected or accepted documents varies on average up to 10%. Nevertheless, before pointing this out as a flaw, the verification criteria for the system are to be double checked and updated on the regular basis. Since, I am not immersed in the details of this process due to the level of my duties, it is difficult for me to judge whether the inaccuracies I have indicated can be attributed to the shortcomings of this software. As I noticed, this product seems to have a good adaptability to the business process changes considering full scope of instruments this software shows.

Goran S.
CEO in Bulgarien
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the top KYC/AML providers

The integration was really flawless. Their documentation is detailed and it's easy to orientate what to do if you want to integrate their service on both the Front-end and Back-end side of your project. I like the customizing options of the identification journey by choosing the types of documents to be used, from which countries etc. One of the most important features parts of the cockpit is the option to localize the service on our own. Really neat!

In terms of features, I can't think of anything vital missing. The only thing where I see room for improvement is the customer support and the overall communication in terms of issues or software updates. In general, I am happy with it most of the times it but sometimes it takes time before getting an answer and this might be a problem in certain cases.

Gergana M.
Front-End Developer in Bulgarien

Easy integration with only few steps

From a developer's point of view, it was important for me to be able to configure, integrate and test the overall process in a test environment. Luckily Sumsub supports that and when we were ready with our SaaS deploying and connecting Sumsub to production was really a piece of cake. Identity verification, liveness check and fraud check are the most important features for us as customers.

The only thing that baffled us was that the translation keys were different on the staging and on the live environments. It was an issue at first but we managed to handle it. My advice would be to regularly check for updates because the platform is evolving and sometimes there're new translations that have to be adapted and added for the custom added languages which are our case.

Nicholas A.
PM in Malta
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SumSub A breath of Fresh Air

Kommentare: Super Support!! And Really good product. Well done to the developers and the management.

So modern. The api is very easy to use. SDK's are updated, Modern. Very happy that we chose this KYC

I found that the documentation is not always 100% accurate. So there were cases where I follow the documentation and the samples were wrong. Perfect example is the questionnaire translations. The syntax on the documentation was wrong and this made me spend a lot of time troubleshooting. I later realised when sumsub support helped me out. the syntax they gave me was different than online doc. I also find the chat support not very efficient. (Not because of the support persons but mostly because I think it seems to be for first line support only)

Cristiano V.
Operation & IT Manager in Brasilien

Dynasty Global review

Kommentare: Overall is an incredible tool, with few improvements it becomes the best in the world.

possibility to reset applicant review, possibility to check manually, ease-of-use

limited levels fields customization, regarding legal person, such as company formation, and international EIN for other countries, such Brazil and Europe countries.

Julija T.
CCO in Litauen
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ambr review

Kommentare: I think we were not fully introduced to product, it's optimization and overall setup. Our IT team had difficulties to implement it in the correct way at first, when it shouldn't be the issue. Our payment got lost, people from SumSub were thinking that we are still on the trial period. We have to wait hours to receive a simple response from support team. There was a lot of back and forth. The product is good, and we are happy to use it, but we didn't receive a lot of attention most likely because we are still a little player.

can read Chinese characters, product looks user friendly.

Identification links get's expired quickly, "reset" button doesn't refresh it. We have to send a completely new link if the customer don't perform identification process quickly (when it's done manually).

Kiryl F.
BO Integrations Team Lead in Polen
Kapitalmärkte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The fastest and most accurate I have ever seen

The fastest and most accurate I've ever seen. Our company has compared between a dozen similar companies and the price in relation to the quality exceeds all expectations. The support service is great. The company provides support and assistance at all stages of integration into other applications.

Our company works with non-native applications, so it took us a while to customize the SDK. However, other companies do not offer customization at all.

Cooper C.
Head of Customer Support in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sumsub makes my life easier

Kommentare: I've had a fantastic experience with the Subsub platform over the last couple of years and I've enjoyed watching it grow and evolve

All of the information and control that I need, right at my fingertips.

So many options there can be a learning curve for some features, but that's a very mild drawback.

Dmitry L.
Director in Lettland

Perfect Solution

Kommentare: It's perfect software for our company

Verifications of individuals are quick and are facing all EU requirements

There is no such a things. Whatever we use is made perfectly and we see how SUM and Substance is growing

Mike S.
Director and CFO in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and very helpful team. Nothing is too difficult for them! Thank you.

Kommentare: Excellent product! THank you!

Ease of use, accuracy and price to the quality index

As I am not a technician it was slightly harder for me to implement.

Evgeny B.
Assistant Manager in Hongkong
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Experience of using Sum&Sub

Kommentare: Really enjoy working with Sum&Sub's support team

Background check, detailed workflow of how an ID gets verified, customer service

Cannot think of anything. Maybe the face recognition sometimes makes mistakes, but that's just that the technology overall needs an improvement, which I understand needs time.

Adrian T.
customer specialist in Polen

honest

Kommentare: fast processing of applicants, User-friendly design, very fast replies from the SumSub Team

fast processing of applicants, User-friendly design

some edge-cases, not understanding reason behind rejection of the applicant (i.e. confusing tags)

Andras N.
Compliance Team Lead in Ungarn

Feedback on the SumSub Platform

Kommentare: Overall it is a user-friendly product with great benefits and easy integration options.

Easy to use platform with always new features.

Difficult to use when it comes to multiple projects. Searching for users is only possible via name or user ID.

Alexandr K.
backend developer in Russland
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sumsub KYC/AML Platform review

Kommentare: Solves user fraud and automate user data parsing.

Easy to use and integrate with existing business processes with great support.

Maybe unlock full right on applicant management including deletion.

Handy H.
Key acc manager in Indonesien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sumsub help me do kyc

Kommentare: We use to detect fraud ,or risk client . So we need the best tools for that . We choose sumsub

User friendly Details information Login using sso

Alway need to relogin again and again, n