Endear Store Associate Marketing & CRM Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4.6/5
    4.8/5

About Endear Store Associate Marketing & CRM

Give your stores the power to market themselves. Text and email with local customers to increase traffic and sales.

Erfahre mehr über Endear Store Associate Marketing & CRM

Eddie C.
Founder/CEO
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Finally, I can manage my outreach!"

Kommentare: The team at Endear has been my favorite part of this process. They answer live chat in less than 10 minutes most of the time and they are always quick to call me and figure an issue out instead of going through a constant back and forth. They even ran a competition across sales associates where they paid for the incentive in the form of a gift card to my store or another one of their partner store and I thought that was so cool!

Vorteile: First, I can now organize and track my outreach to shoppers. I used to individually email people and keep a spreadsheet so I knew who I've emailed. Second, I have started letting my in-store employees view customer profiles and reach out to them. It's great because it makes my life easier and I've noticed customers respond really well when the message comes from an associate. Also, my associates have started to really engage with our brand more than this just being a job.

Nachteile: The billing process is a little confusing. They charge for "active users" which is still a fairly foreign term for me.

Colleen O.
Showroom Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Endear makes customer relationship management a breeze! "

Kommentare: Endear has given us a much more organized way to clientele. Our customers love the lookbooks we are able to send them so that they can keep track of styles they like for future purchases. We also recently had great success with clienteling for a sample sale in our NYC store through Endear. Leigh and team offer excellent support with the app!

Vorteile: The ability to send personalized lookbooks to clients after they visit our showroom, as well as keep track of purchase history and create customer lists to invite to events, sales, etc. takes our customer relationship management to the next level. Many of the functions that Endear provides us with we are unable to do without the platform.

Nachteile: There are some functions that would make it even better: filtering order history by size, not having to refresh the app every time I log in (I have been in the middle of emails before and have had to start over once the app refreshes), and cost has been higher than we anticipated.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Valerie T.
Retail Ambassator
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Endear is has been a great tool to build community in our shop!"

Vorteile: I love the customer service. I can send a quick question into the chat and usually hear back within a few minutes. It has been extremely valuable for our company to be able to keep track and details about our clients. We are already seeing a positive outcome from using Endear. For example, on a personal level our staff is able to know names and details about each client and it has turned into the clients coming back to purchase.

Nachteile: It’s a new company so some kinks needed to get worked out in the beginning of our Endear relationship. However, the staff was always very timely in helping to fix the issues. I would like to see more detailed reports of sales and maybe a few tips for the best ways to reach out to clients.

Takeiko A.
CX Analyst
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Strong improvement over time"

Kommentare: Very positive and working with a lovely team. The quality of the product has steadily increased over time and as the company grows.

Vorteile: Endear is highly intuitive and the team at Endear is easy to work with, helpful, and always able to work with our functionality requests.

Nachteile: I would like if we could trace more order and analytics information from Endear and for more front end UX flexibility to change the page lay out, links, etc.

Alison T.
Experience Operations Coordinator
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2019

"Very user-friendly"

Vorteile: It's very user-friendly, the overall look is appealing, and it's generally very useful!

Nachteile: Search functionality for items could maybe be improved a bit.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2019