Über Soluno

Soluno ist eine webbasierte Zeit-, Abrechnungs- und Buchhaltungslösung für Anwaltskanzleien jeder Größe. Trust-konform und extrem leistungsstark.

Erfahre mehr über Soluno

It's easy to learn and use and is cloud based. Integrates with NetDocuments.

I find it difficult to maneuver between the different features.

Bewertungen zu Soluno

Soluno hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Soluno bereits verwendet?

Barry
Barry
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Soluno has revolutionized our firm management and accounting

Kommentare: Everything in our experience has been top-notch and a dramatic difference from Thomson Reuters, a massively larger company than Devlos. From our first interaction with their sales force, to onboarding and importation of data, to making feature requests that are actually acted upon, the experience has been 100% positive.

Soluno has the best of both worlds – the law firm business intelligence of a mature product like PCLaw with the freedom and convenience of a browser-based solution. I love everything about it. Here are the top reasons you should switch to Soluno too: 1) it has a well-designed user interface that is intuitive but powerful; 2) it is a sophisticated platform with billing and accounting made for attorneys, not something generic like QuickBooks that is a poor fit for lawyers; 3) incredible, fine-grained reporting on every metric you could imagine for timekeepers, firm performance and accounting; 4) surprisingly snappy performance that will convince you the server is in your office; 5) wonderful, attentive customer service, including listening to feature requests and acting on them quickly; and 6) free (depending on firm size) importation of data from our previous system. In our previous system (Firm Central + QuickBooks Online), posting a payment required five manual steps in two systems. In Soluno, it’s one step that’s lightning quick and will save us considerable time and hassle.

The only thing I’ve noticed is that there isn’t much of an online help utility, but there is a customer support widget in the corner for live chat support that is quite responsive.

Antwort von Devlos Software

Hi Barry - we are so grateful for these kind words! Our team values making sure our clients feel heard and supported and we're so happy to read that our efforts have had an impact. We're excited to continue working alongside your firm and keep the revolution going!

Nicole
Office Manager in Kanada

Easy Implementation and Great Support Team

The conversion and implementation was easy and faster than expected. Overall the software works great and our lawyers find it simple to use, including when working remotely. We had a smooth transition from our old system to Soluno without missing a beat, all of our files and their settings and history carried over so there was only a short "downtime" during the conversion. But most of all, the support team have been amazing both for the initial setup and in providing continuing support, answering questions, and finding custom solutions to meet our unique needs.

There is some online documentation for the bigger features but there are also a lot of settings that are not covered in the how-to documents. It would be better if more documentation were available. Also, it might just be my computer but some features (payables, reports) don't work quite right in Firefox although they work fine in the Edge browser. Reports generate their totals/summaries at the bottom, so often you have to scroll a long way down to get to the totals you want to see - it's missing a "totals only" setting to prevent that.

Agustina
Owner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Customer service

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is Exceptional. I have had couple of clients using this Accounting software and it is very easy to use. I am more used to Oracle software which has a more complex mechanism. I like Soluno and will recommend to any legal firm looking for Accounting software.

Soluno is very simple to use, I am an Accountant and find it very user-friendly. I will say that the platform is well organized and allows users to do Accounting without too much knowledge. When transitioning one of my clients, I had the opportunity to interact with many customer service representatives. I want to make sure you recognize the Exceptional customer service of [sensitive content hidden] . [sensitive content hidden] went beyond her duties and helped me find solutions to the issues we were having when doing our 1st bank reconciliation. Please let [sensitive content hidden] know that she is very good at customer service. She is friendly and listens to the needs of our company. :)

I wish financial statement will have more drilling capabilities. This will allow analysis of expenses more practical.

Tamara
Legal Assistant in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still getting used to it

Kommentare: The transition to soluno has been a struggle

I enjoy using the feature of selecting multiple invoices or dockets individually or all at once. Huge time saver in that regard.

I still do not understand an easy way to see a client's payment history

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Tamara, Thanks for taking the time to review Soluno. We're sorry the transition has not yet met your expectations. If you could please contact us at support@soluno.legal we would love to talk to you further about your experience and how we can improve. With regard to seeing a client's payment history, it can also be found in two locations: 1) On the ledger: navigate to Views/Reports > Contact > Ledger > Client Ledger View 2) On the payment allocation listing: navigate to Views/Reports > Receivables > Payments > Payment Allocation Listing. If these views are not available to you, then you will need an administrator to grant you the proper security access. We hope that this helps. Please follow up with support@soluno.legal with any other questions! All the best, Your Soluno Team

Dan
IT Director in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Converted to soluno

Kommentare: they have been bought by a parent company but has retained their main Canadian staff members, have been though 2 year ends with the software and needed to contact our main point each time to ensure we were using the correct reports. possibly just need to get these long term reports working or had slight changes due to process changes/updates during the year, but they worked with us to make sure we had our complex compensation reports run each year.

Conversion process is easy, making sure you have a consultant and soluno staff available to assist was very helpful getting us up and running smoothly.

the level of customizability needs intervention by soluno dev/staff, but this might just be cloud software vs on prem.

Joanne
Bookkeeper in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trust Accounting

Kommentare: I have been a PC Law user for 20+ years and this program comes close to that but not quite there yet. I do know however that Soluno tech team is always working on advancements

I enjoy the ease of the program I liked that it was full accounting program

I would like to have more than one window open at a time I would like to be able to pull a GL report with multiple GL's and I would like to be able to pull a billing report that is separated and totaled by each type of law (dept)

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Joanne, We really appreciate you taking the time to review Soluno! We love to hear that it is serving your needs. We have passed your suggestions regarding reports on to our team. Thank you so much for trusting us with your bookkeeping! Your Soluno Team

KIM
BOOKKEEPER in Kanada

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Kommentare: I LOVE SOLUNO FOR ACCOUNTING FOR OUR FIRM.

I love [sensitive content hidden] and all of the help staff. After 43 years in business, I can honestly say this is the best service I've ever received.

Printing is somewhat cumbersome with too many clicks on buttons.

Jayne
Associate in USA

Accounting Made Easy for Legal Practice

Kommentare: Since we started with Soluno earlier this year, I have found it very easy to use, have greatly appreciated the customer service and ability to chat Soluno representatives, and the training materials available online to learn different features and functions.

Soluno's interface and ease of use is intuitive and user friendly, especially to people without a specific accounting background.

I understand a new feature is being rolled out (which I would love) that would allow users to create a template for certain vendors (such as with different prefilled subcategories).

Kayleigh
Firm Administrator in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Soluno is a great step forward in legal management and accounting

It is very user friendly and has streamlined training and accounting for us.

There have been a few glitched, as with any new software.

AVRAHAM
partner in USA

soluno for law firms

it is an easy and accurate way to keep track of your time and hte reports it generates are very helpful

the tracking of expenses is not as easy or intuitive as the time management program.

Ed
Controller in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Soluno was a good choice for our firm

Kommentare: We had been users of PCLaw for many years, but the current state of that program was too uncertain for us to continue. Soluno did everything for us that PCLaw did and it did it without crashing or locking up. Soluno is also a more modern product. The look and feel is of a much newer program and it operates like a much newer product.

The conversion from PCLaw was all done by the folks at Soluno at no cost to us. I have dealt with data conversions before and this was a huge factor in our decision. Customer support is also second to none. They are very responsive and frequently you can talk directly to the programmers. Very simple to use and fairly intuitive. This program can either be installed locally or on the cloud. We already had the hardware in place, so we chose to install locally. If we choose to switch to the cloud at a later date, it is literally a very quick process. This flexibility was also a major factor in our decision.

The reports cannot be customized which is a disappointment. You can export any of the reports to Excel, so it isn't too difficult to get the data you want, but some customization would be nice. This program is fairly young, so improvements are coming at a rapid pace. If you are looking for a completely mature product, then this may not be for you. However, they are very responsive to users suggestions and many suggestions become reality in future releases.

Nadia
Office Manager in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Definitely time saving for the lawyers.

The lawyers at the firm like the ease of docketing - easy to find file numbers, docket and save. I like the integration with Netdocuments to open files.

Reporting needs improvement and certain billing features need improvement.

Krista
Lawyer in Kanada

Soluno for Small Firms

Kommentare: I opened my practice as a sole practitioner, with Soluno, approximately 1 year ago. We are building and growing together. It's been a fantastic experience working with their Team. They are keen to support their clients in any way possible. I am very glad I made the choice to work with Soluno.

The customer service team at Soluno is fantastic! They are ALWAYS keen to assist and resolve any issues as they arise. I really enjoy that Soluno is developing and growing with its lawyer clients, listening to what we really want and working to implement those solutions. The system is easy to use and navigate and errors are easily corrected.

There are things that are glitchy sometimes as they continue to build and develop. Customer service is VERY responsive, but some issues are more of an annoyance that shouldn't happen in the first place.

Antwort von Devlos Software

Hi Krista, thank you for your kind words. Working with your practice is an absolute pleasure; we take pride in our support team and so we're thrilled that you find it beneficial. We are always working towards fixing any glitches in our system, and with your feedback and our recent optimizations, Soluno is more reliable and stable than ever. We're excited to continue assisting your firm in the future!

Karen
Law Clerk in Kanada

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, I am glad our firm made the switch. Change can sometimes be difficult but once you get used to using Soluno you realize it was the best idea and everything then comes easy.

What I like most about Soluno is the ease of use. The program is very user friendly. It makes keep track of your time and dockets very seamless and quick. I also really appreciate the fact that there is an automatic spell check on all your entries.I also like how easy it is to access all client information including trust balances, in just one click.

There isn't too much that I dislike about the program. If I had to pick something it would be in regards to billing. Sometimes the program takes a while to produce PDF statements. I wish that if you looked at your draft statement as a PDF you could just make the corrections/changes directly on the PDF. Also when reviewing statements, It is quite inconvenient when you make a correction but it goes back to the top of the list so you have to search for where you left off.

Raymond
Attorney in USA

bvm

Kommentare: Good

Reliability

Billing function not that user friendly

Nancy
Office Manager/Accounting in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Generally, the product is well integrated. You can move from one module from another quickly and easily. It is logical and responsive. I can review a client ledger, for example, run a prebill and finalize it, all with a couple of keystrokes.

Conversion was seamless; the product is generally user friendly; it is Cloud based so it is accessible from anywhere; its features are constantly being updated.

Reports cannot currently be customized other than to export to excel. There is a delay at times while multiple transactions are processing.

Elynne
Paralegal in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Daily Use as a Paralegal

How the system asks you if the cheque was printed properly in case there is an error.

Opening client ledgers or fee ledgers results in an error code sometimes. If I make a bunch of time postings on the wrong date, I cannot change the date posted, in the calendar, resulting in me having to individually go into each matter under file manager, then fee ledger to change the date, and that takes up a lot of time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has noted it is not easy to figure out how to get reports or paste reviews of files/time postings.

Elizabeth
Partner in USA

Great Program - Easy transition from PC Law

Kommentare: Very good.

Soluno is a great program for our firm, which is a small law firm specializing in IP prosecution. Client/matter generation, time entry and billing are all easy to manage. Integration with Netdocuments is great. The accounting and reporting features are also good. The transition from PC Law to Soluno was seamless and required very little effort or training.

Expensive compared to some other programs. The two factor authentication does not remember a user so must be entered every time the program is opened, even if it was just done a few minutes ago.

Nicholas
Professor in Kanada
E-Learning, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

STEP (Soluno Tech Education Program) - Soluno in a College Training environment

Kommentare: Soluno has been a godsend for our law clerk students. It offers everything we were hoping for in a legal accounting package to train our students on. It can handle everything from the basics of legal accounting to the most advanced tasks while offering robust reporting with superb customization options. Soluno also offers excellent integration options with Microsoft Office apps/services such as Outlook and we have had tremendous success incorporating these integrations with our curriculum. Overall, Soluno is one of the best software-as-a-service (cloud based) products I have ever worked with. I cannot recommend it more highly!

Soluno is a joy to use for many reasons: it has an extremely intuitive interface that allows users to get to what they need to do quickly and surfaces all the features they need to get their work done. My students quickly learn how to do things in Soluno and sing it's praises constantly when completing their work!

So far I have not found Soluno lacking in any area.

Antwort von Devlos Software

Hi Nicholas, Thank you so much for taking time to review Soluno! We are delighted to hear about your experience with the product and with the STEP program. We are excited to continue working with you and providing value to you and your students in the future.

Kendra
Lawyer in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Does the job

It is easy to track and edit time entries. I appreciate the feature that allows you to review and edit bills before they are generated.

It is difficult to find information about which disbursements have been uploaded to files, undo old invoices, and see what has been deposited into trust.

Walter
Attorney in USA

Review of Soluno

Kommentare: Fine. It's much more that what we are paying. I do experience issues with logging in. It's a persistent glitch where it indicates the code sent via SMS is not invalid despite being entered correctly. I then need to have the admin unlock my account.

Ease of searching for files by a number of different inputs

Unable to change the date of entries while viewing them in the heatmap

john
attorney/partner in USA

HLS review

The time keeping is great. Easy for individual time keepers to enter and edit time and descriptions

I find it difficult to maneuver between the different features. Since I mostly use it to keep time it doesn't bother me too much but when I have to check expenses or balances I can't easily get back to where I wnat to be.

Elizabeth
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functional, Reliable tool but requires some minor updates to improve.

Kommentare: I am still new to Soluno but am overall impressed by how functionable, and useful this tool is for tracking files and information needed. I think there are a few fixes that could make this even better as it does have a lot of potential.

I appreciate how Soluno simplifies my time. I find it to be reliable, resourceful, organized and easy to navigate, unlike other software I have used in the past.

slow response time, crashes from time-to-time. The biggest issue i have run into with Soluno is the inability to open a client file for two clients together. This ultimately creates confusion when we need contact information etc.

Idan
Partner in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Soluno is a robust and easy-to-use legal accounting management solution

Kommentare: We seem to run out of available usage hours, although now that Soluno is automatically logging us out, I'm hopeful this will improve.

Time-tracking and billing are easy to manage and made the subject of robust reporting.

It is not always easy to identify the name of the correct report, owing to the abundance of options. The licensing of hours per user is a bit opaque.

Megan
Legal Administrative Assistant in Kanada

Megan's Review 2023

The buttons are easy to locate, the timer for keeping time, quick entry option.

The screen often freezes and it would be better if there were more buttons to access different pages.