Über Soluno

Soluno ist eine webbasierte Zeit-, Abrechnungs- und Buchhaltungslösung für Anwaltskanzleien jeder Größe. Trust-konform und extrem leistungsstark.

Erfahre mehr über Soluno

It's easy to learn and use and is cloud based. Integrates with NetDocuments.

I find it difficult to maneuver between the different features.

Bewertungen zu Soluno

Soluno hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Soluno bereits verwendet?

Barry
Barry
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Soluno has revolutionized our firm management and accounting

Kommentare: Everything in our experience has been top-notch and a dramatic difference from Thomson Reuters, a massively larger company than Devlos. From our first interaction with their sales force, to onboarding and importation of data, to making feature requests that are actually acted upon, the experience has been 100% positive.

Soluno has the best of both worlds – the law firm business intelligence of a mature product like PCLaw with the freedom and convenience of a browser-based solution. I love everything about it. Here are the top reasons you should switch to Soluno too: 1) it has a well-designed user interface that is intuitive but powerful; 2) it is a sophisticated platform with billing and accounting made for attorneys, not something generic like QuickBooks that is a poor fit for lawyers; 3) incredible, fine-grained reporting on every metric you could imagine for timekeepers, firm performance and accounting; 4) surprisingly snappy performance that will convince you the server is in your office; 5) wonderful, attentive customer service, including listening to feature requests and acting on them quickly; and 6) free (depending on firm size) importation of data from our previous system. In our previous system (Firm Central + QuickBooks Online), posting a payment required five manual steps in two systems. In Soluno, it’s one step that’s lightning quick and will save us considerable time and hassle.

The only thing I’ve noticed is that there isn’t much of an online help utility, but there is a customer support widget in the corner for live chat support that is quite responsive.

Antwort von Devlos Software

Hi Barry - we are so grateful for these kind words! Our team values making sure our clients feel heard and supported and we're so happy to read that our efforts have had an impact. We're excited to continue working alongside your firm and keep the revolution going!

Nicole
Office Manager in Kanada

Easy Implementation and Great Support Team

The conversion and implementation was easy and faster than expected. Overall the software works great and our lawyers find it simple to use, including when working remotely. We had a smooth transition from our old system to Soluno without missing a beat, all of our files and their settings and history carried over so there was only a short "downtime" during the conversion. But most of all, the support team have been amazing both for the initial setup and in providing continuing support, answering questions, and finding custom solutions to meet our unique needs.

There is some online documentation for the bigger features but there are also a lot of settings that are not covered in the how-to documents. It would be better if more documentation were available. Also, it might just be my computer but some features (payables, reports) don't work quite right in Firefox although they work fine in the Edge browser. Reports generate their totals/summaries at the bottom, so often you have to scroll a long way down to get to the totals you want to see - it's missing a "totals only" setting to prevent that.

Tamara
Legal Assistant in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still getting used to it

Kommentare: The transition to soluno has been a struggle

I enjoy using the feature of selecting multiple invoices or dockets individually or all at once. Huge time saver in that regard.

I still do not understand an easy way to see a client's payment history

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Tamara, Thanks for taking the time to review Soluno. We're sorry the transition has not yet met your expectations. If you could please contact us at support@soluno.legal we would love to talk to you further about your experience and how we can improve. With regard to seeing a client's payment history, it can also be found in two locations: 1) On the ledger: navigate to Views/Reports > Contact > Ledger > Client Ledger View 2) On the payment allocation listing: navigate to Views/Reports > Receivables > Payments > Payment Allocation Listing. If these views are not available to you, then you will need an administrator to grant you the proper security access. We hope that this helps. Please follow up with support@soluno.legal with any other questions! All the best, Your Soluno Team

Joanne
Bookkeeper in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trust Accounting

Kommentare: I have been a PC Law user for 20+ years and this program comes close to that but not quite there yet. I do know however that Soluno tech team is always working on advancements

I enjoy the ease of the program I liked that it was full accounting program

I would like to have more than one window open at a time I would like to be able to pull a GL report with multiple GL's and I would like to be able to pull a billing report that is separated and totaled by each type of law (dept)

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Joanne, We really appreciate you taking the time to review Soluno! We love to hear that it is serving your needs. We have passed your suggestions regarding reports on to our team. Thank you so much for trusting us with your bookkeeping! Your Soluno Team

Kelsey
Paralegal in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, straightforward legal accounting software

Kommentare: Soluno is definitely more efficient than our previous software and is much more intuitive. Billing is a lot faster and setting up new billing templates is very easy. We mostly use it for accounting purposes so we haven't used the case or document management features. I love that it is cloud based as we do not have to complete a long install process for each new user and our remote employees can always access it with no problems.

Really easy to use Lots of things are customizable and the support team is very open to suggestions

Would love if there was a closed file feature so that we could remove files or have them destruct after a set period of time.

KIM
BOOKKEEPER in Kanada

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Kommentare: I LOVE SOLUNO FOR ACCOUNTING FOR OUR FIRM.

I love [sensitive content hidden] and all of the help staff. After 43 years in business, I can honestly say this is the best service I've ever received.

Printing is somewhat cumbersome with too many clicks on buttons.

Paridokht
Financial Controler in Kanada

Soluno

Kommentare: They need to develop this software more friendly with more capability.

Soluno software is restricted to Trust accounting.

This software is not flexible as the other accounting software.

Jayne
Associate in USA

Accounting Made Easy for Legal Practice

Kommentare: Since we started with Soluno earlier this year, I have found it very easy to use, have greatly appreciated the customer service and ability to chat Soluno representatives, and the training materials available online to learn different features and functions.

Soluno's interface and ease of use is intuitive and user friendly, especially to people without a specific accounting background.

I understand a new feature is being rolled out (which I would love) that would allow users to create a template for certain vendors (such as with different prefilled subcategories).

Kayleigh
Firm Administrator in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Soluno is a great step forward in legal management and accounting

It is very user friendly and has streamlined training and accounting for us.

There have been a few glitched, as with any new software.

AVRAHAM
partner in USA

soluno for law firms

it is an easy and accurate way to keep track of your time and hte reports it generates are very helpful

the tracking of expenses is not as easy or intuitive as the time management program.

Ed
Controller in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Soluno was a good choice for our firm

Kommentare: We had been users of PCLaw for many years, but the current state of that program was too uncertain for us to continue. Soluno did everything for us that PCLaw did and it did it without crashing or locking up. Soluno is also a more modern product. The look and feel is of a much newer program and it operates like a much newer product.

The conversion from PCLaw was all done by the folks at Soluno at no cost to us. I have dealt with data conversions before and this was a huge factor in our decision. Customer support is also second to none. They are very responsive and frequently you can talk directly to the programmers. Very simple to use and fairly intuitive. This program can either be installed locally or on the cloud. We already had the hardware in place, so we chose to install locally. If we choose to switch to the cloud at a later date, it is literally a very quick process. This flexibility was also a major factor in our decision.

The reports cannot be customized which is a disappointment. You can export any of the reports to Excel, so it isn't too difficult to get the data you want, but some customization would be nice. This program is fairly young, so improvements are coming at a rapid pace. If you are looking for a completely mature product, then this may not be for you. However, they are very responsive to users suggestions and many suggestions become reality in future releases.

Ashley
Accounting Clerk in Kanada

Refreshing Canadian Based Accounting Software

This software is very user friendly. A quick tutorial will have you ready to go in no time. The payable feature provides the ability to upload a copy of the invoice being paid which can be extremely helpful. The development team is always working to improve the software and user experience. Overall, a positive experience with this software over the last 1.5 years.

Integration from PCLaw to Soluno was a pretty smooth process. As they are a growing company it can be hard to keep up with demand for new features, like specific tailored billing templates, however, they do take your input on what is needed for future updates.

Heather

Singing the Praises of Soluno

Kommentare: The customer service is absolutely amazing and they are there 100% of the time including evenings and weekends. They walked us through our Law Society Audit and were incredibly helpful for our preparation.

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. One of my favourite things about Soluno is that my version is completely cloud based so I have full piece of mind that I will never lose data and is being backed up in real time and also that my clerk can log in from home and update the books. A cell phone option is already included so I can docket in real time straight from Court.

No real cons although I am excited for the additional features planned for the future including more additions to Soluno's "heat map", calendar view to break down docketing, per day, per month, per year. I am looking forward to being able to record my meetings and full schedule in the same software.

Nathalie
Owner in Kanada

Review of Soluno

Kommentare: We love it but we had a steep learning curve, having been with PC Law for 30 years!

We love the Cloud accessibility and once you are familiar with how the system is organized, it's fun to use.

I still struggle with the automatic generation of Form 9A, and I don't find it obvious how to find the reports that I need. I don't find the tabs and the options that intuitive.

Raymond
Attorney in USA

bvm

Kommentare: Good

Reliability

Billing function not that user friendly

Arabella
Principal in Barbados

Small Firm comments

Kommentare: It is a much more up to date product than the previous version but still a little clunky

It is a modern tool, and the support is almost always immediate and very helpful

It is counter-intuitive without the accompanying manual. It is geared to US law firms so most of the pre-programmed codes are irrelevant. Most annoying are (i) the inability to change change out rates across a file instead of manually changing each time entry and (ii) inability to charge for a fixed period of time eg ignore time for April, raise a bill for May: cannot be done.

Elynne
Paralegal in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Daily Use as a Paralegal

How the system asks you if the cheque was printed properly in case there is an error.

Opening client ledgers or fee ledgers results in an error code sometimes. If I make a bunch of time postings on the wrong date, I cannot change the date posted, in the calendar, resulting in me having to individually go into each matter under file manager, then fee ledger to change the date, and that takes up a lot of time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has noted it is not easy to figure out how to get reports or paste reviews of files/time postings.

Nicholas
Professor in Kanada
E-Learning, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

STEP (Soluno Tech Education Program) - Soluno in a College Training environment

Kommentare: Soluno has been a godsend for our law clerk students. It offers everything we were hoping for in a legal accounting package to train our students on. It can handle everything from the basics of legal accounting to the most advanced tasks while offering robust reporting with superb customization options. Soluno also offers excellent integration options with Microsoft Office apps/services such as Outlook and we have had tremendous success incorporating these integrations with our curriculum. Overall, Soluno is one of the best software-as-a-service (cloud based) products I have ever worked with. I cannot recommend it more highly!

Soluno is a joy to use for many reasons: it has an extremely intuitive interface that allows users to get to what they need to do quickly and surfaces all the features they need to get their work done. My students quickly learn how to do things in Soluno and sing it's praises constantly when completing their work!

So far I have not found Soluno lacking in any area.

Antwort von Devlos Software

Hi Nicholas, Thank you so much for taking time to review Soluno! We are delighted to hear about your experience with the product and with the STEP program. We are excited to continue working with you and providing value to you and your students in the future.

Robin
Bookkeeper in USA

Soluno Usage

Very user friendly . We went from remote PC (which was horrible to use) to a cloud system. It made our work so much easier.

The statements do no print alphabetical. When we print the statements we have to alphabatize about 300 statements which takes up some time

Barbara
attorney/partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

attorney user

Kommentare: works okay - some parts are better than others, not user friendly to find information and run reports

running reports is helpful, screens are easy to read and navigate, easy to find client matters

understanding the tabs to run reports or look up information is not user friendly, reports cannot be printed in a format that is easy to read - too small and jammed together - should be able to screen print and not have to convert to a PDF to print

Alexander
Associate in Kanada

Review of Soluno

Fairly simple layout for timekeeping and summary of time billed during the month

Editing and changing time entries is not the most straightforward after they have been posted.

Angela
law clerk in Kanada

Great billing software

Kommentare: It's quite quick and easy once the time has been entered. We are still sorting out our templates.

Once you have your time and expenses entered the billing is very quick and intuitive.

I wish the time and expense docketing system would prepopulate your next entries for file number matching your last entry. Many duplicate keystrokes which slow me down. I also miss shortcuts that worked with PC Law. For time entries, I would type, for instance, tcw which would populate to telephone call with, again saving many keystrokes. This is important for my time keeper as she enters all dockets just prior to billing. We do not enter on a daily basis, so I am entering numerous dockets in a row.I also wish we could apply trust to a previous outstanding balance together with current charges which apparently we cannot do.

Pooja

Review

Kommentare: Everyone on the team has been helpful

Easily accessible from anywhere - working from home, etc.

There are some glitches and features that we would like to see added. We understand it is a new software so it will take time

Shida

Shida's Review of Soluno

Kommentare: Overall, I like using Soluno

I like that I can access it online. I also like that it allows me to see my productivity level and allows me to compare my dockets for the existing month to my past dockets.

I don't like that I cannot change the invoices on the Invoice tab.

Marc
IP Lawyer in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Legal practice use of Soluno

I like how it keeps track of all the relevant financial information related to my aspects of the legal practice.

I feel the GUI is somewhat cumbersome and not overly intuitive. There appears to be too many instances of tabs under tabs under tabs. The ease of finding what you are looking for is difficult and requires much experience with the software.