Über Hostfully Property Management Platform

Immobilienverwaltungs- und Gästeerlebnissoftware für Kurzzeitvermietungsmanager, die ihr Geschäft ausbauen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Hostfully Property Management Platform

Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT. So helpful and we are still hopeful that they will refund us.

Bewertungen zu Hostfully Property Management Platform

4,0

Hostfully Property Management Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 65 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hostfully Property Management Platform bereits verwendet?

Ryan G.
Ryan G.
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tried the rest...this is the best! Look no further

Kommentare: Everything about Hostfully shows a pattern of superior thought and workmanship. The Hostfully team members I have come in contact with have all showed me a unique desire to deliver a robust solution to the day to day struggles I deal with as a property manager. I have used 3 other "top rated" alternative property management solutions and they all fall flat and short. When I say I recommend "them"...Hostfully...I say that because you are not just getting software...you are getting a team dedicated to making their customers user experience a successful one! They understand their clients success (us) means their success. I am happily staying with this company because nobody else has come close to solving my challenges as they are currently doing.

Simple setup...really nice GUI...easy to navigate...no unnecessary clicks and extremely intuitive. The calendar is fabulous...you know where your bookings are coming from...it's easy to make contact with guests (due to the new inbox feature)...easy to make direct bookings...take payments...make changes...issue refunds...schedule housekeeping...I mean the team at Hostfully has thought of virtually everything to make your life easier. Not to mention distribution, channel management...all this is supposed to be cumbersome...not so anymore. My revenues have increased immensely not just as a direct result of better channel integration but for the simple fact that I have so much more free time! Free time equals more marketing, etc. The productivity that this software achieves must be worth checking out. Oh...and the support! ...due to the thoughtful design of the platform I find myself figuring things out on my own....however when you are in a bind...it seems the support is always there. Hostfully's support apparatus is easily twice as fast as the other platforms I have used. It's not even close frankly. In fact, I left another platform because of this very support problem that Hostfully has solved. Lastly, let's not forget value...the price. I think their pricing plans are competitive and more than reasonable when you think about how many problems they have solved.

While it's not a deal breaker...an app would be nice. Using alternative property management solutions, they all had "apps". But what's the point of an app whey they are broken, clunky and lacking in every way imaginable? That describes the "competitors" mobile offerings. Believe me I tried them...for years...each! Hostfully does not have an app...but their site is completely "mobile friendly". Initially I was concerned but it turns out I couldn't have been more wrong. I would rather have a mobile friendly site that achieves ALL than an app that claims to have all, most...or some...yet has nothing of real value. Hostfully's site is SUPER EASY on your mobile device. Don't worry about it! I'm extremely mobile and if it was a pain...I would have moved on by now...and I'm not...no way.

Emma M.
Founder in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software has completely revolutionised my vacation rental business!

Kommentare: From the first sales call to the daily use of the platform my experience with Hostfully has been nothing but positive. These guys are awesome!

With very little time to spend getting familiar with the software and setting up all my properties, I loved how user friendly the Hostfully platform is. The UI was intuitive and totally logical to the needs of a short term rental owner with 20+ properties. The set up time was minimal compared with other products I'd used and the customer service & training were amazing. Their live chat help line is truly best in market. Anything Ive ever needed help with has been resolved within the hour with sensible, easy to follow instructions, charm and humour - you can really tell these guys are also short term rental hosts.

The accounting & bookkeeping side of the platform needs some improvement. All the info is there but pushing out reports at the end of the month requires too much manual reconfiguration. I dont use accounting software because my business isnt large enough to warrant the cost and I think the Hostfully platform could easily export the data I need in an easy to use format. Id rather a one stop platform than 5 different software programs integrating with each other - too many work arounds and too much opportunity for there to be a breakdown in the chain of info.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Amenitiz, Zeevou und Hospitable.com

Warum Hostfully Property Management Platform gewählt wurde: I found the Zeevou platform UX incredibly frustrating, time consuming and difficult to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zeevou

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: The user friendly interface and integrations suited my business and my personal style more so than other platforms. The customer service and warm friendly approach of everyone Ive interacted with at Hostfully ultimately won me over - we are in the people business and people really matter!

Gianluca C.
Engineer in Italien

What a pity!!!

Kommentare: I contacted this PMS thanks to the excellent references. In fact the product would be good if ... you could get there!!! The on-boarding process turned out to be a nightmare: unprofessional people - incomplete documentation - long lead times. All for a fee, of course! (on-boarding fee = 400 euros)
Moreover, if you call the San Francisco office, there is no company answering, but the President's answering machine (how many are there??!!!). Since the on-boarding procedure is so long, in the meantime I received double reservations and I lost reservations that just needed to be confirmed (they put AirBnb + Booking off-line for days). Can you give instead of a minimum rating a negative rating ... like - 1000? Do you know what happened? They told me that their product is not suitable for me and they cancelled my account. Without paying one euro in damages (real !!!!) Unfortunately software is a handicraft product where people count. Do you think I like these people?

The software has very good references and the functionalities are complete. The cost is high but the product is good.

The on-boarding process turned out to be a nightmare: unprofessional people - incomplete documentation - long lead times. All for a fee, of course! (on-boarding fee = 400 euros) In detail: to upload future bookings from http://Booking.com the bidirectional API does not work and a CSV file must be used. This was feasible as I would have had to upload direct bookings anyway!!! Too bad that after 10 days I was not able to have access to a complete documentation about the formatting of the fields (it's a complicated thing!!) and to my request to have the on-boarding team (paid and not international, based in New York and therefore accessible only in the afternoons and evenings) do the operation given the objective difficulties (one for all: the date format accepted is American, but I am European and I would have had to change the setting for my ENTIRE PC) they ALWAYS REFUSED to do the operation despite 17 e-mails.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway und BookingSync

Warum Hostfully Property Management Platform gewählt wurde: because I had to replace my excellent previous PMS (Vreasy has been sold and dismantled)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: good references

Amber B.
Owner /Manager in USA

Wonderful PMS Software

Kommentare: It overall has been a wonderful experience!!

The Hostfully software and staff have been really great to work with and we have been very happy with everything. The response time with any questions is very quick and they most certainly are patient.

I wish there was an automation for the guests that do not pay the second payment. It doesn't happen very often but you have to collect if they do not pay.

Antwort von Hostfully

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Amber! We appreciate you! Also, we are currently implementing an API to automatically collect the second payment if users decide to split payments on channels where they are the merchant of record

Jaci C.
CEO/Founder in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

I'm obsessed!

Kommentare: Their customer support staff is amazing. I feel like I know them all by name! Within hours they have chatted back to me with incredible support and always answer my question or team up with the software I'm having challenges with and help me get it all sorted.

When I began researching PMS platforms I mainly looked at how user friendly and clean the software felt. For example, I am a MAC user...and Hostfully reminded me of using a Mac (simple)...vs another platform that reminded me of a 90's PC (complicated and dated). The hostfully platform is so simple to learn, and the layout is wonderful. Not only that- it connects to AMAZING 3rd party partners! I am able to have nightly insurance, auto lock scheduling, auto cleaning scheduling, dynamic pricing and so much more! When I hear people still use all the OTA's without a PMS...I do not know how they do it! Hostfully is my FAV!

The only thing is they do not have an app- so I try to keep my laptop handy for easier access!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OwnerRez

Warum Hostfully Property Management Platform gewählt wurde: I only used the free version of IGMS for the auto message function. I never planned to use it long term. I wanted the best of the best- AKA Hostfully

Zuvor genutzte Software: iGMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: Yeevou WAS SUPER complicated and didn't seem to be developed well enough. OwnerRez- looked complicated and dated. A lot of people in my area use OwnerRez...and I wanted to do things differently!

Keith F.
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hostfully Platform saves us time and makes us more money

Kommentare: We have been using the product for 2 years and it keeps improving. While we don't find value in every new feature, we're happy with the pace that they're responding to feature requests.

The ease of using the channel manager and adjusting per-channel pricing.

The user interface. It's not flashy, but it's functional.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tokeet, Guesty For Hosts und Guesty

Warum Hostfully Property Management Platform gewählt wurde: Tokeet was not a great channel manager and it's integrations were spotty. The UI was overly complex and it was sometimes difficult to do tasks we felt should be routine and easy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Tokeet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: We found the price point relative to the feature list to be a great value. It was very easy to get started with an evaluation and once we did so, we just didn't want to try out anything else--we were satisfied.

Margie V.

Excellent Software

Kommentare: We moved to Hostfully wanting a software that integrates with Quickbooks and they have not disappointed us on anything that we have asked them to tackle.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], the owner, is available and is always open to improving his software to increase revenue and help to push our properties through API connections. Customer service is amazing and the costs for the software is minimal compared to some of the very large software options out there, but better!

No cons! we are so happy with the software... I would love a phone app... that is the only con!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Warum Hostfully Property Management Platform gewählt wurde: We were having a ton of glitches in the monthly statements and they were too pricey.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: the price, the integrations and the ease of use of the software

Michael S.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Complete PMS for our Vacation Rental Management Company!

Kommentare: Orbirental has saved our team countless man hours of work and anytime we’ve encountered an issue it has been addressed and resolved promptly. The integrations and ease of use make this product invaluable to our operation.

From the start, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team were quick to respond to help us get set up and work through any issues we encountered. We utilized the booking engine to build out our website and the automated messages saved us countless hours of work.

My only complaint would be a few missing feature such as some smaller individual integrations with Airbnb such as an auto message respond for Airbnb inquiries and last minute pricing. However, the team continues to roll out new and improved updates and functionality.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rentals United, iGMS, 365villas und Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: Features and functionality fit our company’s needs making Orbirental the obvious choice.

Real Estate Investor in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Critical Feature Missing

Hostfully does have some good features..

Hostfully is missing a KEY FEATURE that is pivotal to operating a short-term rental business in an efficient manner! The missing feature is their integration with VRBO. While Hostfully allows you to set up "automated messages" to guests who book through Airbnb, they lack the integration to do the same on VRBO. This is something that they won't tell you during the training sessions, so please take this as your warning!! After I signed up for Hostfully, I learned about this lack of integration and immediately canceled and am now using Guesty which not only has integration to message your guests automatically from their platform, but they also have many many more features as well! If you're serious about growing your short-term rental business, I highly recommend using software that can support you (not Hostfully)!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: I chose Hostfully because I thought they had almost identical features to Guestsy, but at a lower price. I was wrong. Hostfully is missing key features and integrations, like not being able to send automated messages to VRBO guests through Hostfully.

Antwort von Hostfully

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Bailey, Thank you for trying Hostfully. First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication on how our automated messaging works since it works for all channels including Vrbo. I believe the limitation you are referring to is the lack of a Vrbo messaging API. This prevents you from receiving messages in Hostfully sent from the Vrbo guest portal. You can still automate emails to your Vrbo guests and when they respond, correspond with them via email directly from the Hostfully inbox. The lack of a Vrbo messaging API comes from Vrbo themselves. We are patiently waiting for Vrbo to add this to their official API. We are proud to have reached the exclusive "Preferred Partner" status for Vrbo, and because of that, we only integrate through their official API. We do not scrape data/emails in an unofficial way, where a simple change in HTML code could break the "integration". In the meantime, the workflow mentioned above works well for our customers.

Elizabeth T.
CEO in Australien

MY MUST HAVEr

Kommentare: I have used the help feature a lot in the last 6 months and have been so impressed with the increase level of service which is undoubtedly the most important feature of any system.

I like the ease of operation of the software. All analysis and information is easily gleaned from the bookings imported into the system.

I would like to see the language and country options a little more flexible for currencies.

Keith C.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Extremely Helpful Cloud Solution for Vacation Rentals: Calendar, Booking Widget, Lead Management++

Kommentare: Orbirental does much more than I really need it to, but I find myself using more and more of it as time goes on. Originally discovered this as literally the only nice-looking solution for putting one's vacation rental calendar and a "book now" widget on a dedicated website, but then found it does so much more... Very helpful in terms of managing/consolidating leads from the many different listing platforms into one central location. The ability to easily send quotes to inquiring guests is fantastic. And, if you don't have a way to securely and directly take payments, well it gives you that, too (with support for many different payment processing and payment methods). It basically gives you all of the essential components you need to run a vacation rental business (and that you would have a very hard time hacking together yourself!). Essential for me was its ability to support dynamic pricing (currently from integration with PriceLabs) , but there should be more integrations as time goes on. My use case might be a little unusual as I own and manage just a single property. (I have no doubt that it easily scales to support even rather large property management firms and it was obviously designed from the ground up to support multiple users/agents and multiple properties.) For me, I was trying to build my own dedicated website for my vacation rental with similar features, functionality and user experience as delivered by Airbnb, VRBO, etc. and, lo and behold, using Orbirental gave me all of the pieces that I could not have easily and cost-effectively built myself. It can take a little time to understand the workflows and the Orbirental way of doing things (hence, 4 stars for ease-of-use), but it's mighty powerful... And I find myself, over time, moving toward making it more central to the way I manage and respond to guest inquiries (which I probably should have done in the first place). OUTSTANDING customer support with quick response time, a "there are no stupid questions" attitude, and very responsive to requests for enhancement. Very reliable: The only "issues" I've seen with the product have been due to the general complexities of integration with the broad variety of external data feeds they have to deal with (e.g., something goes haywire at Airbnb or HomeAway and that ends up affecting Orbirental). Basically, it "does everything it says on the tin" and more. Highly recommended and essential!

Great calendar/booking widget. Enables payment processing. Easy to use quote tool. Outstanding customer support. Extensive feature set. Basic features up and running instantly. Modern/clean design.

Bit of a learning curve as one would expect from a product that is unique, powerful and customizable. Takes some effort/configuration to get the most out of it. Somewhat hard to use "on the go" as the admin interface works best on desktop browsers. A companion app for mobile would be awesome.

Spencer @.
CEO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Orbirental is a next generation VR platform at the leading trend of technology

I have been really impressed by the functionality of the Orbirental Property Management Software. I started a full-service vacation rental business in Coachella Valley, CA approximately 1 year ago, and we have been growing quickly with large 5+ bedroom properties will hotel style amenities all in the Indio/La Quinta area. Orbirental has full integrations with the booking platforms, including Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, which has allowed us to expand our reach to the worldwide traveller market. Orbirental also provides great integrations with the newest and greatest technology partners so we can utilize the benefits of dynamic pricing, guest books, channel managers, keyless locks, email marketing software, along with many more tech companies that are emerging every day in this dynamic and fluid industry. Orbirental has an innovate and easy to use interface for managers, staff and guest inquiries. The lead management pipeline is what Orbirental has mastered at the core of its PMS, but there are so many useful integrations that make Orbirental a truly one-stop shop for any size management company that wants to stay at the leading trend of technology and run their business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend Orbirental for the modern vacation rental property management company!

Orbirental does not provide a website builder but can help vacation rental management companies build a customer and highly optimized website instead, using their API for data synchronization and payment processing.

Nick H.
Nick H.

Early User...and Hostfully Continues to Add More Relevant Features

Kommentare: Hostfully is allowing us to grow in a more organized manner, allowing us to better manage our properties and providing us a competitive advantage.

Hostfully has allowed Osa Property Management to grow from managing just a couple of homes and each of us sending out numerous emails during the rental cycle, to now, where we have total calendar control, fully integrated to numerous other sites and auto-triggered communications with renters and travelers.

I didn't take the time to learn the software early on and under-utilized its functionality. It can do so much, and it is all relatively easy and intuitive, but it just takes some time to study and to practice. The customer service at Hostfully is wonderful!! They are quick to respond to questions and will provide solutions to every question I've had through the years.

Persida M.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Open platform to integrate with other solution providers

Kommentare: Time savings

I am going from two properties to 5, and from Airbnb only to advertising on multiple channels, therefore I need a software solution. I don't want to start on one platform only to have to redo everything later, so I've spent a lot of time researching. I really like Orbirental for three major reasons: 1) Open platform that allows "bolt-on" integration from other solution providers. Unlike other software providers, Orbirental gives you options. Want a channel manager? There's 4 to choose from. Insurance solution? They're working on integrating with 4 companies. Payments? There's 4 solutions for that. Cleaning? 2-3 different partners. I like the choices so that I can do my own research and decide what's best for my way of doing business and for my budget. 2) Cust support answered all my questions patiently. I had a lot of questions. Like a LOT. It's impressive because I'm a small fish on the scale of clients/revenue. 3) Willingness to take requests and work on solutions that aren't yet available in the core software currently

Some things are in the works (app, ResortLock integration, insurance integration, but they're all on the near horizon (end of the year/Q1 of 2018). I can wait. I just want to make sure I'm on the best platform that adapts with the times, and from my research there's many software solutions that do vacation rental management well, but I think Orbirental is the most adaptible/growth-centric, and that will be valuable to have as new features and more efficient methods of automation are created in the future.

Tod C.
Proprietor in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Kind of PMS Out There!

Kommentare: Even more than the Hostfully Guidebook, the Hostfully PMS/PMP has really, really impacted the professionalism of my business and has helped to eliminate errors associated with my historical system. No more manual entry and much less chance of double-booking potential. Highly recommended!

I've been using the Orbirental > Hostfully Property Management System for my four-unit, vacation-rental business for the past couple of years. I know I'm not a big user, but the business functionality and "big city" look of the automatically triggered emails paired with the multi-OTA calendar sync paired with the ease of calendar export (to my website showing live-availability) has made my work life infinitely easier...and has helped lead to an awesome work-life balance!

Like any well-thought-out system, there are a lot of details to get a handle on to best utilize the capabilities. I could use a one-on-one training session at some point.

Alex B.
IT Head in Portugal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform with fantastic customer service.

The pipeline functionality is great and there's lots of intuitive functionality. Any time there's been any issue, whether a bug or confusion, the team has been lightning fast in their response and always willing to help.

It's still rough around the edges in some departments. The owner portal is pretty basic and the reports functionality is rather simple but these are all being iterated on and improved so I have no doubt they will reach a more than satisfactory level soon enough.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, Kigo und Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hostfully Property Management Platform: Pricing, size and customer satisfaction.

Andrei antonio C.
Co-Founder in Spanien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid, Great user experience and amazing customer support team

Kommentare: I have been using Hostfully for more than 1 year now, moving here from Vreasy. I've found Hostfully easy to use, with a great onboarding process, offering a solid PMS with a built-in channel manager. The team is great,knowledgeable and quick to respond to any question so you definitely feel taken care of. The Guidebook is great to focus on guest experience and differentiate yourself from the market competitors and with a solid APP center, you have all of the features needed and add ons to ensure you can optimize everything around your vacation rental business.

Easiness of onboarding and autonomy during the process Solid PMS with all needed features and great user experience. The app center offers a lot of add-ons to add value to your business and it's all integrated in the core Hostfully products

We have not found a lot of cons with Hostfully... There have been some bugs, but very few and not critical which have always been resolved quickly.

Jennifer B.
Director in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Software looks good but the company is not

Kommentare: Since submitting this feedback, a representative of Orbirentals / Hostfully has made contact in April, refunded the sums deducted from our account and apologised for the lack of response to my issues at the beginning of the year. She has explained that the company was conducting a merger and customer relations may have suffered at the time because of the changes and pressure of work-load I think it is very decent of her to try and make amends, even several months down the line.

A move from our current pms is long overdue and I have been looking at many alternatives. This one looked promising and I was very keen on it: - It seems easy and straightforward to set up and use - There are useful connections to other apps and complementary software. - The pricing is competitive. Unfortunately I have not been able to fully explore it, nor sign up officially, as the company is not as straightforward and easy to use as the software appears to be.

In order to evaluate this pms you have to sign up for a `free two-week trial AND supply your card details. As a rule, I would avoid a company that does this but they have all these great reviews and so, against my better judgment, I went ahead. I expected that there would be an email reminder that the trial was coming to an end - not an unreasonable expectation but sadly it is. I received no reminder that the two-week trial was coming to an end and that I would be charged. No notification nor receipt when they made TWO separate charges to my card. Two charges because apparently, I upgraded my account by asking to see a feature not visible on the trial account, and which was activated, not by me. Glitches happen and I thought this could be sorted out. Again, I was wrong. Instead, I received a schlock response about how everything is automated and it is up to the `user to sign up and also to cancel. So, if the software is so well automated - why can it not send emails notifying a `free trial has ended and charges have been levied? I was never able to speak to a real person. For three days I tried calling two phone numbers but they always went to voicemail. I then received an email from customer agent asking me to make an appointment to speak to him by clicking on a calendar link - the next available slot was the following week! Not the correct response when there is a problem; the correct response is to pick up the phone and sort it out today - not next week.

Antwort von Orbirental

User was contacted and provided follow up comments to their review. The company apologized for not providing immediate support during the week-end, but we do require users to schedule onboarding calls, and do not provide onboarding calls during week-ends.

Patrick R.
Business development manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Orbirental has greatly improved our productivity

Kommentare: Our vacation rental software was becoming obsolete, and we were experiencing growing pains as our apartment portfolio was expending. We looked at several VR management softwares already on the market, but none were really adapted to our agency. By going with one of those platforms, we would have lost time trying to making it work instead of acquiring a tool to make us more efficient. Being part of the developing effort behind Orbirental was truly beneficial to Paris For Rent. Efficiency has improved, and our response time to inquiries is shorter. Through multi-channeling we receive more inquiries and reply to them faster. Automation of menial tasks has allowed us to free up time for our sales agents, and they can use this time to find new prospects and partner agencies. We look forward to implementing Orbirental's new features for yield management in the coming weeks. Also, great customer support .

Product is team centric. In sync with our vacation rental agency workflow. Great response from the customer servicer team.

Philippe P.
CEO / Co-founder in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very promising Vacation Rentals Management platform

Intuitive interface and dashboard, visual representation of the sales pipeline, APIs and 3rd party software integration, partnerships, guidebooks integration, experienced and friendly support team, dynamic and involved executive team.

Overall, I wish the user interface were better optimized for mobile devices. The nature of our business is to interact with our customers, owners and service providers in the field and on the move - and smartphones are an essential platform on the go.

Noah M.
president in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Well designed, but lacks functionality

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a nice guy, but I think the company is over marketing itself and is certainly not a leading software for the features it provides. It very well might get to the level of a Guesty one day, but for now, it's lacking basic features. The customer service and sales team is effective at selling, but not great at customer support, and when we wanted to cancel, they didnt respond for almost a week. It wasnt until I went to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did things actually start moving. Now, I would state they are nice and professional, but difficult to get my money back and I will have to go through my credit card company. Disappointed.

They have a nice design and good guidebook.

Lacks very basic functionalities needed to run a vacation rental company and the Reports function pulls incorrect information. Customer service was not good. They do not give a free trial, which does not allow you to test the product first. Once theyvre got you hooked, and you realize the product is not adequate, they will try to charge you pro-rated and will not honor a refund. I would avoid unless you know and can explain EXACTLY and EVERY SINGLE feature (to the smallest detail) that you would need, and ask very specific questions whether Hostfully provides it. Get this all in writing, so if there are errors, you can go to your credit card company for a dispute. BUYER BEWARE.

Caroline M.
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Easy to maneuver thru the site

Kommentare: Monthly statements are easy to produce.
Entry of new properties is easy

straight forward good for the smaller company of 15+ properties good friendly support quick response

sometimes there are glitches just like every software product.

Marco C.
Marco C.
Owner in Brasilien

One (sad) year using Orbirental

Kommentare: One year ago I decided to betray my old and robust channel manager Wubook for Orbirental, attracted by its endless features list and the strong discount I was able to negotiate.
A reliable channel manager MUST do real-time price changes and inventory updates, while managing hassle-free reservations modifications and deletions, and unfortunately Orbirental is very weak in all of that and doesn't manage reservations of multiple units at all (!)
It has been a very frustrating year, full of anger, cursing, overbooking and, last but not least, a lot of time and money lost: a real nightmare.
I have exchanged a huge amount of e-mail with tech support but none of their fixes showed stability: after a short time problems came back or new ones appeared.
I have tried all of the features, like e-mail templates, webhook and API connectivity, and none is really reliable, everything is very buggy.
SO, if your have one or two vacation properties and you want to play a little with a channel manager, maybe you can give Orbirental a try, but if you are running a serious accommodation business and time for your is money, I definitely recommend to look somewhere else.

The interface's graphics is nice, the calendar is easy to ready, the e-mail templates are useful.

Everything is buggy and totally unreliable.

Antwort von Orbirental

This user has been trying to use the Orbirental API to their own custom layer, and seems to be challenged in understanding basic technology. To make matter worse, the user has been continuously sending threatening and insulting communication to our staff, so we decided not to renew their subscription. This retaliatory review was expected, is not substantiated and has been flagged for removal. Readers should feel free to contact us if they have any concerns.

Spencer W.
President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Orbirental is a Great PMS for the Modern Property Manager Looking for a Fully Integrated Solution!

Kommentare: Orbirental has a very automated setup and on boarding process and the team of technicians are there to make sure that everything goes smoothly. The software allows users to easily turn on and off integrations with 3rd party softwares that are extremely useful tools for running a full service property management business with streamlined operations, marketing, guest services, automation and reporting. This software is designed at its core to streamline the inquiry and booking process in an easy to use Dashboard. From being able to send custom quotes to potential guests, to syncing with dynamic pricing engines, to the plug and play calendar and booking widgets, Orbirental is a software that is very streamlined in its design and user interface, but don't let the simplicity of the UI fool you......this software is extremely dynamic and provides an integrated all-in-one solution for the modern property manager!

Easy to onboard, efficient to use, automated and extremely powerful for a full service property manager!

nothing!

Founder in USA

Buggy software with no customer support - high business risk

I like the concept of some of the *advertised* features of the software - direct API connections with Top 4 platforms + a booking widget for your website + the price seemed reasonable.

You have to set it up yourself. Documentation is dated and poorly written. I managed to get a couple of my Airbnb listings connected BUT the calendar was not syncing properly. I then asked Orbi to do a set up for me - which they agreed to, for a fee. Then the bugs started: - calendar was not syncing properly still - took days to fix that - I had 2 listings in Airbnb which were "linked" (same property). Orbi "linked" them in their system and the link didn't work and I had 3 double-bookings - Orbi forgot to sync my HomeAway calendar - two of my Airbnb listings kept showing up as "Rejected" in Airbnb platform. Orbi would't help to figure it out, Air kept saying it's Orbi's issue - cancelled Air bookings would not "cancel" in Orbi and continue to block my calendar You would think if you are a startup and have buggy software you'd try to compensate with strong customer support. Not in this case. On average, as others have mentioned, it is 3-4 days to get a response and they act as they are doing you a favor. CEO himself is often answering customer support questions (to me, it indicates lack of systems in place). When I alluded to the fact that their response time is too long - that's the answer I got from the CEO: "As you know, we're a small startup and we also try to enjoy our weekends". Is it a joke? You have paying customers with tons of outstanding tickets some of which require immediate attention and you are concerned about enjoying your weekends? Good luck.

Antwort von Orbirental

This is a fake review and has been reported to Capterra for removal.