Hostfully Property Management Platform Erfahrungen

Über Hostfully Property Management Platform

Immobilienverwaltungs- und Gästeerlebnissoftware für Kurzzeitvermietungsmanager, die ihr Geschäft ausbauen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Hostfully Property Management Platform

Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT. So helpful and we are still hopeful that they will refund us.

Bewertungen zu Hostfully Property Management Platform

4,0

Hostfully Property Management Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hostfully Property Management Platform bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tried the rest...this is the best! Look no further

Kommentare: Everything about Hostfully shows a pattern of superior thought and workmanship. The Hostfully team members I have come in contact with have all showed me a unique desire to deliver a robust solution to the day to day struggles I deal with as a property manager. I have used 3 other "top rated" alternative property management solutions and they all fall flat and short. When I say I recommend "them"...Hostfully...I say that because you are not just getting software...you are getting a team dedicated to making their customers user experience a successful one! They understand their clients success (us) means their success. I am happily staying with this company because nobody else has come close to solving my challenges as they are currently doing.

Simple setup...really nice GUI...easy to navigate...no unnecessary clicks and extremely intuitive. The calendar is fabulous...you know where your bookings are coming from...it's easy to make contact with guests (due to the new inbox feature)...easy to make direct bookings...take payments...make changes...issue refunds...schedule housekeeping...I mean the team at Hostfully has thought of virtually everything to make your life easier. Not to mention distribution, channel management...all this is supposed to be cumbersome...not so anymore. My revenues have increased immensely not just as a direct result of better channel integration but for the simple fact that I have so much more free time! Free time equals more marketing, etc. The productivity that this software achieves must be worth checking out. Oh...and the support! ...due to the thoughtful design of the platform I find myself figuring things out on my own....however when you are in a bind...it seems the support is always there. Hostfully's support apparatus is easily twice as fast as the other platforms I have used. It's not even close frankly. In fact, I left another platform because of this very support problem that Hostfully has solved. Lastly, let's not forget value...the price. I think their pricing plans are competitive and more than reasonable when you think about how many problems they have solved.

While it's not a deal breaker...an app would be nice. Using alternative property management solutions, they all had "apps". But what's the point of an app whey they are broken, clunky and lacking in every way imaginable? That describes the "competitors" mobile offerings. Believe me I tried them...for years...each! Hostfully does not have an app...but their site is completely "mobile friendly". Initially I was concerned but it turns out I couldn't have been more wrong. I would rather have a mobile friendly site that achieves ALL than an app that claims to have all, most...or some...yet has nothing of real value. Hostfully's site is SUPER EASY on your mobile device. Don't worry about it! I'm extremely mobile and if it was a pain...I would have moved on by now...and I'm not...no way.

Keith
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hostfully makes it easy to operate our short-term rental activity

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have great response from support on the occasions we need to reach out to them, but they also have great and detailed online documentation which makes it easy to implement. the system has a lot of bells and whistles and there are lots of "nooks and crannies" but it's easy to get things done and is very customizable and configurable.

Hostfully takes a lot of work and worry out of managing our listings and guest experience.

The user interface is undergoing much needed improvements. Hopefully they'll be done soon, but it does well as it is, we're excited to see the improvements bear fruit.

Tam
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too Many Bugs

Kommentare: There is great potential with this product if they would ever fix it and it could do what they say that it is capable of doing. They have a user forum for users to suggest improvements for upgrades and it is a joke in my eyes when they can't get the bugs out of the current product. How can they be asking for suggestions when the current product won't work?

The calendar syncs between Airbnb and VRBO, which are the only two platforms we use right now. It is the only thing that works. The calendar is accurate. And, their support team is responsive because I spend 50% of my day messaging them about bugs in the system.

Bugs. It is so difficult to manage anything about the reservation - communicating with the guest (you can't get messages into the platform from VRBO; cohosts can't communicate via Airbnb); you can't modify rates or add on additional nights w/out rates changing from dates already paid for; messages don't come through; etc. You double space after the end of a sentence and it sends &nspc after each period; It doesn't have a sort system to show you outstanding balances or pending transactions so you don't know who to follow up with; and there are problems every single day trying to do basic things that the system will not do. The answer is "we are forwarding to our higher tier department". You never hear back.

Lenise
Property Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

New property manager

Kommentare: Initially it was superb with [sensitive content hidden]
, after that we’ve lost touch with any one contact, the help button is responsive but almost never solves a problem. They’re very nice, but refer owners/managers to the platforms directly.

The onboarding specialist [sensitive content hidden] , after [sensitive content hidden] unexpected departure from Hostfully, we never connected with anyone else. She was a huge asset and we are so sorry she’s gone!

Not easy to get answers about platform issues that arise. I thought Hostfully would have had their own customer service connections through the platforms to help maneuver issues/problems resolve issues that occurred with property managers specifically! Virtually impossible to communicate with the platforms about management issues.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Lenise. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We understand the importance of strong communication and support, and we're actively working to improve our customer service and platform assistance. Your input helps us make necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Melisa
CSO in USA

Sweet Spot Rentals loves Hostfully

We love the people at Hostfully. They are always willing to listen to the needs you have and come up with a great implementation and time line for it. Always willing to grow with you.

There isn't much because if we have an issue or something we would like for them to add they have been great about helping us with it.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind review and your appreciation of our team, Melisa. We're delighted to hear that you find our approach attentive and accommodating to your needs. We're always committed to evolving and growing alongside our clients. Your feedback about our ability to address any issues and your feature requests is much appreciated. We're thrilled you chose Hostfully Property Management, and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Sandeep
Sandeep
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Not what it used to be

Kommentare: We have been using Hostfully for a over a year. Overnight they changed the calender view and now it is very difficult to navigate and see dates. If you have more than 25 properties then you will definitely be lost, the mobile browser does not even load more than 25 properties. Have raised this issue and talked to management on a video call and they accepted the problems and said they will do something about it, now they just ignore all emails.Don't take the annual plan, there are too many issues and nobody there to listen, and if you ask for your money back you will only get silence. Here are some more issues:- Direct booking confirmation number are very long over 20 characters which makes no sense.- Booking.com API is outdated, new amenities on extranet will not be sycned. Have complained about this but nothing being done.- App is very limited - Customer support says 24/7, but they can take upto 3 hours to reply also.- The product is getting worse and they are increasing prices.- Most of the times when you have an issue you will be given an article to solve the problem, they will not do anything for you, same with setup.- If you have an issue and the rep does not have the solution, the simple solution they have is to say that "higher tier are working on it" no matter how many times you follow up that is the response and their way out of not doing anything.- If you use VRBO then you must use USD currency for all your properties.

Fast to set up if you have previous experience and user friendly

Buggy calender, no proper reservation numbers, poor customer support

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with Hostfully, Sandeep. We're sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we're committed to addressing your concerns. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can assist you further. Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Jennifer
Owner Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must if you plan to grow!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think Hostfully still has some kinks to work out, but I’m glad we are growing with them. I would recommend them.

We have been able to organize all of our properties and all of our platforms into one single hub, which has simplified our work.

I wish the app was better and you could do more from it and wish there was a phone # to call for help.

Sarah
Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hostfully PMS review for medium sized business

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Mostly one-stop-shop platform Integrations and hoping more to come Ease of use, quick to learn & onboarding

Financials & statements Stakeholder reporting is clumsy More APIs with other OTAs Analytics can be hit & miss, not easy to extract/report, no filtering Integrations with other apps like calendrly, active campaign, acuity etc.

Hanni
CEO in Kolumbien

Amazing PMS

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Is the most completed PMS in the market, with the best integrations.

Everything is great so far (2+ years of using it)

Sidney
General manager in USA

General Manager

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is very user friendly. Owners enjoy being able to book themselves. One platform for all out needs

Sometimes take a bit to get responses for help

Emma
Founder in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software has completely revolutionised my vacation rental business!

Kommentare: From the first sales call to the daily use of the platform my experience with Hostfully has been nothing but positive. These guys are awesome!

With very little time to spend getting familiar with the software and setting up all my properties, I loved how user friendly the Hostfully platform is. The UI was intuitive and totally logical to the needs of a short term rental owner with 20+ properties. The set up time was minimal compared with other products I'd used and the customer service & training were amazing. Their live chat help line is truly best in market. Anything Ive ever needed help with has been resolved within the hour with sensible, easy to follow instructions, charm and humour - you can really tell these guys are also short term rental hosts.

The accounting & bookkeeping side of the platform needs some improvement. All the info is there but pushing out reports at the end of the month requires too much manual reconfiguration. I dont use accounting software because my business isnt large enough to warrant the cost and I think the Hostfully platform could easily export the data I need in an easy to use format. Id rather a one stop platform than 5 different software programs integrating with each other - too many work arounds and too much opportunity for there to be a breakdown in the chain of info.

President & CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hostfully is fantastic for the money! Not perfect but they are working towards that!

Kommentare: I am able to effectively run the bulk of what I do with Short Term Rentals using Hostfully. I am able to automate so many things and it is amazing. I do this while paying way less than a major competitor of theirs charges.

Very easy to use for most things. Features are organized and uncomplicated. The pipeline and it's organization is so easy to use and gather pertinent information about a reservation fast! Spending time setting everything up was challenging but so worth it! No nonsense.

Communications and the integration with some OTAs could be drastically improved. Transferring bookings with VRBO was a nightmare.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our product, David. We appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear that Hostfully has been a valuable tool for managing your Short Term Rentals. We're also pleased to know that our customer service and pricing were factors that led you to switch to Hostfully. Our goal is to offer a user-friendly experience at an affordable price, and we're glad it resonates with you. Thank you for choosing us!

Quelle: GetApp

Critical Feature Missing

Hostfully does have some good features..

Hostfully is missing a KEY FEATURE that is pivotal to operating a short-term rental business in an efficient manner! The missing feature is their integration with VRBO. While Hostfully allows you to set up "automated messages" to guests who book through Airbnb, they lack the integration to do the same on VRBO. This is something that they won't tell you during the training sessions, so please take this as your warning!! After I signed up for Hostfully, I learned about this lack of integration and immediately canceled and am now using Guesty which not only has integration to message your guests automatically from their platform, but they also have many many more features as well! If you're serious about growing your short-term rental business, I highly recommend using software that can support you (not Hostfully)!

Antwort von Hostfully

Hi Bailey, Thank you for trying Hostfully. First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication on how our automated messaging works since it works for all channels including Vrbo. I believe the limitation you are referring to is the lack of a Vrbo messaging API. This prevents you from receiving messages in Hostfully sent from the Vrbo guest portal. You can still automate emails to your Vrbo guests and when they respond, correspond with them via email directly from the Hostfully inbox. The lack of a Vrbo messaging API comes from Vrbo themselves. We are patiently waiting for Vrbo to add this to their official API. We are proud to have reached the exclusive "Preferred Partner" status for Vrbo, and because of that, we only integrate through their official API. We do not scrape data/emails in an unofficial way, where a simple change in HTML code could break the "integration". In the meantime, the workflow mentioned above works well for our customers.

noah
president in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Well designed, but lacks functionality

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a nice guy, but I think the company is over marketing itself and is certainly not a leading software for the features it provides. It very well might get to the level of a Guesty one day, but for now, it's lacking basic features. The customer service and sales team is effective at selling, but not great at customer support, and when we wanted to cancel, they didnt respond for almost a week. It wasnt until I went to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did things actually start moving. Now, I would state they are nice and professional, but difficult to get my money back and I will have to go through my credit card company. Disappointed.

They have a nice design and good guidebook.

Lacks very basic functionalities needed to run a vacation rental company and the Reports function pulls incorrect information. Customer service was not good. They do not give a free trial, which does not allow you to test the product first. Once theyvre got you hooked, and you realize the product is not adequate, they will try to charge you pro-rated and will not honor a refund. I would avoid unless you know and can explain EXACTLY and EVERY SINGLE feature (to the smallest detail) that you would need, and ask very specific questions whether Hostfully provides it. Get this all in writing, so if there are errors, you can go to your credit card company for a dispute. BUYER BEWARE.

Lindsay
Owner operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Multi- rental owner… not sure it’s worth it

Kommentare: Great start and then quickly went down hill - I may abandon it soon!

Onboarding was great! Lots of help but then it stopped there… seems like I have to google everything I need help with When an issue arises like - security deposit not auto refunding or rentals not auto connecting to their suggested cleaning app- they say it’s a bug. So it’s lots of extra work to make sure things are actually linked. Features are available but no education on how to use them - except a blog sent out

White labeling your website- near impossibleIntegration of vrbo what a hassle! Direct bookings are clunky sometimes they don’t send out an email to the intended person

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Lindsay. We appreciate your positive comments on the onboarding process. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We're actively working to address these concerns and provide more educational resources for our users. Your feedback is highly valuable, and we're committed to improving your experience. Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Complete PMS for our Vacation Rental Management Company!

Kommentare: Orbirental has saved our team countless man hours of work and anytime we’ve encountered an issue it has been addressed and resolved promptly. The integrations and ease of use make this product invaluable to our operation.

From the start, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team were quick to respond to help us get set up and work through any issues we encountered. We utilized the booking engine to build out our website and the automated messages saved us countless hours of work.

My only complaint would be a few missing feature such as some smaller individual integrations with Airbnb such as an auto message respond for Airbnb inquiries and last minute pricing. However, the team continues to roll out new and improved updates and functionality.

Keith
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Extremely Helpful Cloud Solution for Vacation Rentals: Calendar, Booking Widget, Lead Management++

Kommentare: Orbirental does much more than I really need it to, but I find myself using more and more of it as time goes on. Originally discovered this as literally the only nice-looking solution for putting one's vacation rental calendar and a "book now" widget on a dedicated website, but then found it does so much more... Very helpful in terms of managing/consolidating leads from the many different listing platforms into one central location. The ability to easily send quotes to inquiring guests is fantastic. And, if you don't have a way to securely and directly take payments, well it gives you that, too (with support for many different payment processing and payment methods). It basically gives you all of the essential components you need to run a vacation rental business (and that you would have a very hard time hacking together yourself!). Essential for me was its ability to support dynamic pricing (currently from integration with PriceLabs) , but there should be more integrations as time goes on. My use case might be a little unusual as I own and manage just a single property. (I have no doubt that it easily scales to support even rather large property management firms and it was obviously designed from the ground up to support multiple users/agents and multiple properties.) For me, I was trying to build my own dedicated website for my vacation rental with similar features, functionality and user experience as delivered by Airbnb, VRBO, etc. and, lo and behold, using Orbirental gave me all of the pieces that I could not have easily and cost-effectively built myself. It can take a little time to understand the workflows and the Orbirental way of doing things (hence, 4 stars for ease-of-use), but it's mighty powerful... And I find myself, over time, moving toward making it more central to the way I manage and respond to guest inquiries (which I probably should have done in the first place). OUTSTANDING customer support with quick response time, a "there are no stupid questions" attitude, and very responsive to requests for enhancement. Very reliable: The only "issues" I've seen with the product have been due to the general complexities of integration with the broad variety of external data feeds they have to deal with (e.g., something goes haywire at Airbnb or HomeAway and that ends up affecting Orbirental). Basically, it "does everything it says on the tin" and more. Highly recommended and essential!

Great calendar/booking widget. Enables payment processing. Easy to use quote tool. Outstanding customer support. Extensive feature set. Basic features up and running instantly. Modern/clean design.

Bit of a learning curve as one would expect from a product that is unique, powerful and customizable. Takes some effort/configuration to get the most out of it. Somewhat hard to use "on the go" as the admin interface works best on desktop browsers. A companion app for mobile would be awesome.

Sean
President in USA

Only getting 70%

I would say the inbox is good. It lets me keep all the conversations with guests in the forefront. The sales funnel is good. I would say probably give us an option to delay when a customer conversation gets moved to "archived." I dont know its 24 or 48 hr after check-out. If I havent given them the "please review us and direct book with us" message upon check-out, I have to hunt for the conversation in the archived section, because its been moved. Luckily the sort feature helps the hunt move quickly, but i rather not have to hunt for it at all and choose to move it when I am satisfied.

Many of the features I want to take advantage of were briefly mentioned in the "onboarding." However, the highest priority, for me, during the onboarding stage was channel integration and VRP. Automated messaging, figuring out the calendar, etc, were all tertiary concerns. So at times, I feel like Im only getting partial functionality out of Hostfully. I dont feel comfortable using the support/chat for questions about features because I only use that when something is wrong. Maybe there can be a function for non-emergency/non-bug support, like an occasional email offering a "wellness check." "Is there anything we can do help you get the most out of Hostfully?"Also! Please, please, PLEASE remove the automated pop-up on the mobile site. If Im trying to login, for functionality not on the app, I do not want to mess with a pop-up while Im trying to log in. Its not an issue on the desktop because it doesnt interfere with UI, but on a smartphone its a PITA. If you cant parse the popup between desktop & smartphone, put it on a 2min timer or something. If Im dealing with something with a guest or staff that is timely, I dont need the added frustration a damn pop-up slowing me down from fixing the issue. If Im on the phone with police with a guest safety issue, or dealing with a pipe burst at 2am and away from my laptop, the "hey lets talk" type popup is just one more step getting in my way from fixing problem for my guests.

Brian

Treehouse Rental using Hostfully Platform

Kommentare: The overall experience has been good. Hostfully offers what I feel is a comprehensive platform for what our business requires. The customer service team has been fantastic. The integrations are really helpful, notably the short term rental insurance and remote lock options. Super helpful!

The integration capability and the Guidebooks. The Hostfully platform is comprehensive and offers everything we need to run our rental business. We have not used the channel manager for airbnb and others yet, but that will be a key driver for growth.

The new calendar experience and job creation. Like seeing the big picture for reservations, and a linear calendar does not allow that. The job creation software only allows a few jobs to be created at a time.Lastly, adding new features and the voting system is less than ideal.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review and sharing your positive experience with our platform integration capabilities and Guidebooks. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding the calendar experience, job creation software, and voting system, and we will keep them in mind as we continue to improve our platform. We are glad to hear that you find our customer service team fantastic, and that you consider that our platform offers everything you need to run your rental business! Thank you for choosing Hostfully

Sean
Principal in USA

needs major work

Kommentare: many clunky elements of the software. Frankly, I think it needs a major cosmetic overall to make it more user friendly.

Good software, but needs a ton of work, especially in the Trigger management as well as accounting side of the house. The software is just "clunky" and not user-friendly in many areas which is unfortunate.

The communication with guests and missing very obvious features, such as quick access to see who is currently being hosted and the ability to manage easily. Also there is no ability to charge a customer directly on the platform; we need to go through Stripe to do "add on" services

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your insights into areas that need improvement. We're actively working on enhancing the trigger management, accounting, and overall user-friendliness of the platform. Your comments on guest communication features and the ability to manage easily are noted, and we'll take them into consideration for future updates. We understand the importance of direct charging for add-on services, you can modify the lead and send them a payment link directly through the platform, or connect your Marketplace so guests can buy your services! Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to making Hostfully a better experience for you. Thank you for your support.

Spencer
CEO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Orbirental is a next generation VR platform at the leading trend of technology

I have been really impressed by the functionality of the Orbirental Property Management Software. I started a full-service vacation rental business in Coachella Valley, CA approximately 1 year ago, and we have been growing quickly with large 5+ bedroom properties will hotel style amenities all in the Indio/La Quinta area. Orbirental has full integrations with the booking platforms, including Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, which has allowed us to expand our reach to the worldwide traveller market. Orbirental also provides great integrations with the newest and greatest technology partners so we can utilize the benefits of dynamic pricing, guest books, channel managers, keyless locks, email marketing software, along with many more tech companies that are emerging every day in this dynamic and fluid industry. Orbirental has an innovate and easy to use interface for managers, staff and guest inquiries. The lead management pipeline is what Orbirental has mastered at the core of its PMS, but there are so many useful integrations that make Orbirental a truly one-stop shop for any size management company that wants to stay at the leading trend of technology and run their business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend Orbirental for the modern vacation rental property management company!

Orbirental does not provide a website builder but can help vacation rental management companies build a customer and highly optimized website instead, using their API for data synchronization and payment processing.

Mergie
Reservation Manager in Costa Rica

Easy to use

Kommentare: Love the platform and the simple way to control all our different channels and our direct booking, easy process to book and a great way to communicate with clients. It is great.

Every time is some great improvement and the hostfully team is always helping with anything we report. For us as users and even for our clients is great and easy.

I know that is something they are still working on but the connectivity with VRBO is not that easy and as property management having the control of all in one place is our priority. Trust this will be done any time soon. At this moment is not 100% fully connected yet.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Hostfully, Mergie! We appreciate to hear you like our customer support team and our system. We apologize regarding the VRBO connectivity. Your satisfaction is important to us! Thank you for choosing us!

Daniella
Director of operations in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's ok, you can tell they're working hard on improving

It cover all of the necessary features that you need to manage properties

It takes some time to load and some features are not connected properly. The set up was a bit complex, they've team helping you and they're nice but it should be more intuitive.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Daniella! We appreciate your acknowledgment of the necessary features in Hostfully and we are delight to hear you find our customer service helpful and nice! We're actively working on improving load times and enhancing feature connectivity. Your input on setup complexity is noted, and we're committed to making it more intuitive. We value your support and are grateful you chose Hostfully for its price and features!

Tod
Proprietor in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Five Years in and LOVING IT!

Kommentare: The ownership puts their heart & soul into their operation and managing their growth well. It's been really obvious and kudos to them. Just a great product.

I've been a Hostfully client for 5+ years this fall and operating my boutique vacation rental business has never been more smooth in large part due to Hostfully.

The iOS app could be better but I know it's always being improved.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has contributed to the smooth operation of your boutique vacation rental business. We appreciate your feedback about the iOS app and your understanding of our commitment to ongoing improvements. The entire Hostfully team is dedicated to providing the best service and product possible. We're here to help and are grateful for your kind words. Thank you for your continued support and for being a loyal Hostfully client for 5+ years, Tod! :)

Sebastian
owner in Puerto Rico
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

after three months of subscribing, still only have half a system working. no customer support to fix anything in under two weeks.

2,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It has not been a good experience, and the things they promised might not be ready for months, and the issues I'm having probably won't be resolved for another several weeks.

kind, yet unhelpful staff. But besides this, their system is slow to onboard some OTA's and does NOT link for previously reserved bookings. So this is NOT a good system if you have over 20 listings since you'd need to check ALL properties daily for any changes, modifications, messages, or cancelations, on reservations made previous to the day the sync for that specific OTA takes place.

over worked employees have a two week response time, and it's uncertain that in those two weeks you will even have a resolved question, just an answer that you might have to wait another two weeks for a follow up.