Hostfully Property Management Platform Erfahrungen

Über Hostfully Property Management Platform

Immobilienverwaltungs- und Gästeerlebnissoftware für Kurzzeitvermietungsmanager, die ihr Geschäft ausbauen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Hostfully Property Management Platform

Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT. So helpful and we are still hopeful that they will refund us.

Bewertungen zu Hostfully Property Management Platform

4,0

Hostfully Property Management Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 212 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hostfully Property Management Platform bereits verwendet?

Rich
Rich
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FRB Rentals wouldn't be what it is today without Hostfully. The PMP that keeps on giving!

Kommentare: The Hostfully platform and especially the team have been a pleasure to work with.
They are VERY responsive to anything the FRB Rentals team throws at them, be it a question, suggestion for improvement or a bug.

Love the one place to rule them all approach. The ability to create all our FRB Rentals listings in once place, manage pricing and bookings and push it out to direct bookings as well as the OTAs (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.) is so central to a successful Short Term Rentals business. Hostfully, like any software app, isn't perfect, BUT their support and development teams take feedback and fix issues and implement new features requested by the user base. I personally have had many new features I've suggested implemented.

At FRB Rentals, we use automated templates to the extreme. Initially there is a learning curve to setting up the more advance automation using templates and trigger. Highly suggest you write it all down and map out how you want timing to happen on a booking through review, then implement it and test one step at a time. The formatting on communications should be tested with each OTA to ensure it looks good to the guest receiving it.

Joseph
Owner/CEO in USA

Hostfully PMS, I'd recommend it

The customer service is good. They respond relatively quickly and typically solve the issues. The integrations are good. However, we've recently had issues with the Lynx integration so it seems like there's been some negative changes.

The app is painfully simple. Also, we cannot edit existing templates, simply delete them. Also, there are some bugs that have been an issue since day 1 - such as jobs being assigned to someone, even though we don't have that selected as an option and never have. Also, we don't get the notification bubble on our iPhone if we've received a notification on Hostfully (our settings are updated to receive these). Overall, there are bugs, but the app is easy enough to use so we will keep using Hostfully in the meantime.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experiences with Hostfully, Joseph. We greatly value your insights. We're pleased to hear that you appreciate our customer service and integrations. Regarding the cons you mentioned, we understand your concerns about the simplicity of the app, the inability to edit system templates, please note you always have the option to create custom templates that you can edit! Your decision to choose Hostfully based on price, ease of use, and our customer service is truly appreciated. We're honored to have received your consideration among other platforms. Thank you for being a valued client, and please know that your feedback helps us in our continuous efforts to enhance your experience with Hostfully.

Jennifer

Feedback of system

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is much easier to run from a mobile device than the previous

Creating the templates and triggers. Also navigating the integration

Eva
Owner CEO in USA

It’s a good system

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: 3 star out of 5. Good customer service but need someone to pick up the phone to get stuff done right away if needed

I liked that you help me to onboard and team is very friendly

App is horrible. Needs improvement. The price seems to be very high right now. It is not good that I can’t call [sensitive content hidden] when I need him. I can just schedule a meeting and as I am solo and do it all sometimes u can’t get to the c comp to do the appointment. I need to be able to call someone. This is very difficult for me. Thinking of doing a change

Doug
Property Manager in USA

Hostfully is getting better

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Channel management and communications integration across all channels.

Some of the cumbersome channel integrations and updates are not clearly communicated specifically when Hometogo went away!

Alexander
IT Director in Portugal
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform with outstanding customer support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A great experience over the nearly 4 years that we've worked together with all Hostfully team members being helpful and kind.

The customer support team are amazing, responsive and always friendly. The platform itself has a great selection of integrations and it is constantly expanding. The Hostfully dev team is constantly adding and updating things and everyone always seems open to new ideas and ways of improving.

There are a few features that would be nice to have for the Portuguese market like certified invoicing and guest check-in, however these are usually handled by integrations. A more robust owner's portal would be a great plus too.

Brittany
Owner in Panama

Slow everything.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Fairly easy to use and good reporting section. Has potential but needs work.

I paid too much money for an onboarding after I was sold features that aren't available. The onboarding takes forever to get time slot and the actual platform is incredibly slow to load every page. Never got the money back that I was promised I would get if it didn't work out.

Taylor

New User on Hostfully

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It’s okay. I switched from hospitable which is more user friendly.

I like the calendar view the most out of all

The non ability to run a report for email addresses from the pre arrival form and messaging is a bit complicated

Debbie
STR owner and management in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great and easy to use PMS

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, great support, great onboarding team

Design and lack of ability to change custom email templates

Holbrook

Hostfully Fully Fills my Property Management Needs

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

The integrations, the messaging, the integrations, the customer service.

At the beginning, creating a duplicate email caused problems for me.

Emma
Founder in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software has completely revolutionised my vacation rental business!

Kommentare: From the first sales call to the daily use of the platform my experience with Hostfully has been nothing but positive. These guys are awesome!

With very little time to spend getting familiar with the software and setting up all my properties, I loved how user friendly the Hostfully platform is. The UI was intuitive and totally logical to the needs of a short term rental owner with 20+ properties. The set up time was minimal compared with other products I'd used and the customer service & training were amazing. Their live chat help line is truly best in market. Anything Ive ever needed help with has been resolved within the hour with sensible, easy to follow instructions, charm and humour - you can really tell these guys are also short term rental hosts.

The accounting & bookkeeping side of the platform needs some improvement. All the info is there but pushing out reports at the end of the month requires too much manual reconfiguration. I dont use accounting software because my business isnt large enough to warrant the cost and I think the Hostfully platform could easily export the data I need in an easy to use format. Id rather a one stop platform than 5 different software programs integrating with each other - too many work arounds and too much opportunity for there to be a breakdown in the chain of info.

LeAnne
Co-Owner in USA

Finally settling in...

Kommentare: Hostfully has grown with us this first year, and we anticipate it will hold up under our growth to 30 homes next year. We are settling into how it works and learning what other integrations we need to compensate for its faults. The cost is low, so we can use other integrations to help.

We have adjusted to the workarounds in the system and are enjoying using the platform. I like that they consistently upgrade and develop new integrations and business relationships to help our business grow. The support team is very helpful and always quickly responds to our questions. Their support site is good - I can generally find the answers to my questions in their help materials.

I think the guest communication process is clunky and not aesthetically pleasing. We wish there were a better Owner Portal where we would store home details. Would love to be able to white label a nice website and not have to build a whole separate site.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your detailed review, LeAnne! We're thrilled to hear that you're settling in and enjoying the platform and that you find our customer service helpful and quick! Also we are delighted to hear you use our articles and support center! Your feedback on guest communication and the Owner Portal is valuable. We appreciate your positive remarks about our continuous integrations and features upgrades. We're here to support your business growth and enhance your experience with Hostfully. Thanks for choosing us!

Tam
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too Many Bugs

Kommentare: There is great potential with this product if they would ever fix it and it could do what they say that it is capable of doing. They have a user forum for users to suggest improvements for upgrades and it is a joke in my eyes when they can't get the bugs out of the current product. How can they be asking for suggestions when the current product won't work?

The calendar syncs between Airbnb and VRBO, which are the only two platforms we use right now. It is the only thing that works. The calendar is accurate. And, their support team is responsive because I spend 50% of my day messaging them about bugs in the system.

Bugs. It is so difficult to manage anything about the reservation - communicating with the guest (you can't get messages into the platform from VRBO; cohosts can't communicate via Airbnb); you can't modify rates or add on additional nights w/out rates changing from dates already paid for; messages don't come through; etc. You double space after the end of a sentence and it sends &nspc after each period; It doesn't have a sort system to show you outstanding balances or pending transactions so you don't know who to follow up with; and there are problems every single day trying to do basic things that the system will not do. The answer is "we are forwarding to our higher tier department". You never hear back.

Austin
Owner/CoHost in USA

Hostfully

Hostfully has lots of great features at a fairly affordable price compared to other softwares. The onboarding was excellent and the customer service may be the best part about it. The enhanced reporting is what made me switch to Hostfully, it has saved me tons of time on the back end billing home owners.

The calendar function could be better. This is the most used piece of the software for me and I wish it more functional with changing and seeing pricing for each property. The enhanced reporting is what made me switch

Antwort von Hostfully

We're incredibly happy you loved the onboarding as well as the customer support team. It's awesome to hear the enhanced reporting feature is a time saver for you! We are upgrading the calendar and we hope you would love it! Thank you for choosing us, Austin!

Dan
CEO in Spanien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hostfully Review

Kommentare: Not very good to be honest. Never completed onboarding and I don't even use the PMS. If I could get a refund, I would. The first onboarding session was a nightmare with connection issues. Everything takes so long to action. I was previously with another PMS at a previous firm and they did all the uploading on our behalf - was not even an option with Hostfully.All my business is derived directly by me and Hostfully has only been an expense so far.

I liked the fact it had integrated calendars and seemed easy to use - I was wrong in my opinion.

The database looks really old and dated. It is slow to load and the calendars do not actually sync like they are meant to. I am having to manually sync them often

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dan. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced with Hostfully, and we appreciate your feedback on the appearance, speed, and calendar syncing issues. We're actively working on improvements to make our system even more user-frendly. We're here to help and ensure a better experience for you.

Chelsea
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product overall, definitely needs work, but great integrations

Kommentare: I still believe in this product despite some of our biggest frustrations. Personal communication or the ability to have an assigned account manager would be HUGE.

We love the integrations! Most are seamless. The calendar view is good and most of the Company level settings are nice to have. Chat customer service is great for smaller, less important issues. Templates and triggers are nice and it's always great that we can provide feedback.

When really big, impactful problems arise, there is NO ONE to speak with. Sometimes it's much easier to pick up the phone.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review and feedback on our product, Chelsea. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the integrations and find the calendar view and templates useful. We understand your frustration with the lack of personal communication and assigned account managers for bigger issues, and we're actively working on improving our customer support. Please continue to provide feedback as it helps us to improve the product and provide a better experience for our users. Thank you for choosing Hostfully! :)

noah
president in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Well designed, but lacks functionality

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a nice guy, but I think the company is over marketing itself and is certainly not a leading software for the features it provides. It very well might get to the level of a Guesty one day, but for now, it's lacking basic features. The customer service and sales team is effective at selling, but not great at customer support, and when we wanted to cancel, they didnt respond for almost a week. It wasnt until I went to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did things actually start moving. Now, I would state they are nice and professional, but difficult to get my money back and I will have to go through my credit card company. Disappointed.

They have a nice design and good guidebook.

Lacks very basic functionalities needed to run a vacation rental company and the Reports function pulls incorrect information. Customer service was not good. They do not give a free trial, which does not allow you to test the product first. Once theyvre got you hooked, and you realize the product is not adequate, they will try to charge you pro-rated and will not honor a refund. I would avoid unless you know and can explain EXACTLY and EVERY SINGLE feature (to the smallest detail) that you would need, and ask very specific questions whether Hostfully provides it. Get this all in writing, so if there are errors, you can go to your credit card company for a dispute. BUYER BEWARE.

German
Vacation Rental Manager/Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Everything you need to run your business in one easy to use platform!

Kommentare: We are able to remotely manage our listings seamlessly. Never have to worry about double bookings, our response times are great thanks to automatic email capabilities. Guest satisfaction with communication has been noted from our guest stays. Couldn't ask for a better platform to depend on running a successful vacation rental business.

The integrations with all the booking platforms and technology makes it very easy to remotely manage our property. Synching of the calendars have been great, and the fact that as soon as a guest books, our cleaner is automatically notified of a new job being created.

I wish that the direct booking site would load faster to give a better customer experience. The delay of pictures loading causes some issues with response time.

Antwort von Hostfully

Thank you, German, for the amazing review! It's great to know the automatic system and the integrations help your remote management more effective. We appreciate your feedback regarding the direct platform. We're glad to know the customer support has been helpful for you. The success of your business really is the success of ours!

Lindsay
Owner operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Multi- rental owner… not sure it’s worth it

Kommentare: Great start and then quickly went down hill - I may abandon it soon!

Onboarding was great! Lots of help but then it stopped there… seems like I have to google everything I need help with When an issue arises like - security deposit not auto refunding or rentals not auto connecting to their suggested cleaning app- they say it’s a bug. So it’s lots of extra work to make sure things are actually linked. Features are available but no education on how to use them - except a blog sent out

White labeling your website- near impossibleIntegration of vrbo what a hassle! Direct bookings are clunky sometimes they don’t send out an email to the intended person

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Lindsay. We appreciate your positive comments on the onboarding process. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We're actively working to address these concerns and provide more educational resources for our users. Your feedback is highly valuable, and we're committed to improving your experience. Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Keith
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Extremely Helpful Cloud Solution for Vacation Rentals: Calendar, Booking Widget, Lead Management++

Kommentare: Orbirental does much more than I really need it to, but I find myself using more and more of it as time goes on. Originally discovered this as literally the only nice-looking solution for putting one's vacation rental calendar and a "book now" widget on a dedicated website, but then found it does so much more... Very helpful in terms of managing/consolidating leads from the many different listing platforms into one central location. The ability to easily send quotes to inquiring guests is fantastic. And, if you don't have a way to securely and directly take payments, well it gives you that, too (with support for many different payment processing and payment methods). It basically gives you all of the essential components you need to run a vacation rental business (and that you would have a very hard time hacking together yourself!). Essential for me was its ability to support dynamic pricing (currently from integration with PriceLabs) , but there should be more integrations as time goes on. My use case might be a little unusual as I own and manage just a single property. (I have no doubt that it easily scales to support even rather large property management firms and it was obviously designed from the ground up to support multiple users/agents and multiple properties.) For me, I was trying to build my own dedicated website for my vacation rental with similar features, functionality and user experience as delivered by Airbnb, VRBO, etc. and, lo and behold, using Orbirental gave me all of the pieces that I could not have easily and cost-effectively built myself. It can take a little time to understand the workflows and the Orbirental way of doing things (hence, 4 stars for ease-of-use), but it's mighty powerful... And I find myself, over time, moving toward making it more central to the way I manage and respond to guest inquiries (which I probably should have done in the first place). OUTSTANDING customer support with quick response time, a "there are no stupid questions" attitude, and very responsive to requests for enhancement. Very reliable: The only "issues" I've seen with the product have been due to the general complexities of integration with the broad variety of external data feeds they have to deal with (e.g., something goes haywire at Airbnb or HomeAway and that ends up affecting Orbirental). Basically, it "does everything it says on the tin" and more. Highly recommended and essential!

Great calendar/booking widget. Enables payment processing. Easy to use quote tool. Outstanding customer support. Extensive feature set. Basic features up and running instantly. Modern/clean design.

Bit of a learning curve as one would expect from a product that is unique, powerful and customizable. Takes some effort/configuration to get the most out of it. Somewhat hard to use "on the go" as the admin interface works best on desktop browsers. A companion app for mobile would be awesome.

Nancy
Short Term Rental Property Manager in USA

Love hate relationship

Kommentare: The biggest help has been having the cleaners being notified each time a booking occurs. It has been a lengthy process to convert to Hostfully. Onboarding was not as good as I had hoped. I still don't know how to use much of the website. Your chat support is excellent. I am very disappointed that I have more work to do with VRBO because we use Hostfully. I have thought of discontinuing because it has made it so much more difficult. I haven't because I like Pricelabs being able to change my pricing daily. I had hoped using a channel manager would make my work easier and simpler. That has not been the case.

I can see all the bookings on one calendar. They send messages to my cleaners as soon as a booking is made. One change that goes to all platforms. I can plug in Pricelabs to change my pricing. Support is great. Quick chat responses, answers my questions and solves the problems.

No app is a real problem. Please get it running soon. Hard to read pages of website, the muted grey and other muted colors are hard to read. Type font is way too small to read on a phone. Calendar can be confusing. Hard to add jobs, everything is too small and sensitive, so I end up on the wrong date, etc. Seem to have to go to different locations on website to get something done. There should be an automatic assignment, when it is just me handling everything. Sometimes I need to do something but can't, then I remember I have to assign it to me before I can manage the thing I need. Since having a channel manager it is a lot more work for me, because VRBO will not collect funds nor report and pay occupancy tax. Inquiries cannot be handled through Hostfully, only bookings. Onboarding was lengthy, difficult, incomplete, poor scheduling and cancellations. We have had some glitches where it wasn't sending out the information correctly. I still need more explanations of all the bells and whistles, but onboarding is over, so is my training.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Nancy. We're glad to hear that you appreciate our features, such as the ability to see all bookings on one calendar, send messages to cleaners, and change pricing with Pricing processors. We're also happy to hear that our support team has been responsive and helpful and we appreciate your feedback on the website's readability. Please note we already release our Mobile App! We'll continue to work on improving our platform to better meet your needs. Once again, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Hostfully :)

Isabela
Administrative Coordinator in Honduras
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best-value PMS out there!

Hostfully has changed our lives. I really love the pipeline feature - all the information I require for my daily operations are there! Hostfully just has a fresh look and is mainly friendly for users. Whenever we have questions, we work with their amazing customer service team - [sensitive content hidden], we love you! Overall, Hostfully has a great team and makes our lives easier.

There are some features that need to be worked on - for example, being able to edit imported leads (Booking.com). Being able to message VRBO guests through Hostfully inbox. Being able to apply discounts to certain periods of time, not for it to be applied to the whole year.

Eric
Short term rental operator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You'll regret signing up with Hostfully

Kommentare: Overall we're extremely disappointed we signed up with Hostfully and paid a year subscription in advance only to find out the software doesn't ever work and actually makes our life harder.

I like that it has most of the features we need to manage our short term rentals.

None of the features work. We have multiple ongoing bug reports with customer service being worked on at any one time. Dealing with customer support to try and get these daily issues is a part time job. The point of software like Hostfully is to automate a lot of your tasks to free up time for growing your business but that hasn't happened.

vor 7 Monaten

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with Hostfully, Eric. Your feedback is crucial to us, and we take your concerns seriously. We're actively working to resolve the issues you've encountered and improve our platform's functionality. Our aim is to provide you with a tool that streamlines your business operations, and we're committed to making that happen. We appreciate your patience, and our customer support team is here to assist you throughout this process. If you have any specific concerns or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're dedicated to delivering a better experience. Thank you for your detailed feedback, it helps us to improve!

Mergie
Reservation Manager in Costa Rica
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Love the platform and the simple way to control all our different channels and our direct booking, easy process to book and a great way to communicate with clients. It is great.

Every time is some great improvement and the hostfully team is always helping with anything we report. For us as users and even for our clients is great and easy.

I know that is something they are still working on but the connectivity with VRBO is not that easy and as property management having the control of all in one place is our priority. Trust this will be done any time soon. At this moment is not 100% fully connected yet.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Hostfully, Mergie! We appreciate to hear you like our customer support team and our system. We apologize regarding the VRBO connectivity. Your satisfaction is important to us! Thank you for choosing us!

Daniella
Director of operations in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's ok, you can tell they're working hard on improving

It cover all of the necessary features that you need to manage properties

It takes some time to load and some features are not connected properly. The set up was a bit complex, they've team helping you and they're nice but it should be more intuitive.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Daniella! We appreciate your acknowledgment of the necessary features in Hostfully and we are delight to hear you find our customer service helpful and nice! We're actively working on improving load times and enhancing feature connectivity. Your input on setup complexity is noted, and we're committed to making it more intuitive. We value your support and are grateful you chose Hostfully for its price and features!