Über SafeShare.tv

SafeShare.tv entfernt Werbung und andere unerwünschte Ablenkungen, sodass YouTube- und Vimeo-Videos sicher angezeigt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über SafeShare.tv

Integration was as easy as pasting a link. SafeShare.tv is a valuable tool in my classroom.

The hyperlinks to safeshare videos no longer work due to this feature.

Bewertungen zu SafeShare.tv

SafeShare.tv hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.718 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SafeShare.tv bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.718)

Brian
Brian
System Administrator in Kenia

Be safe with SafeShare.tv

Kommentare: SafeShare.tv is a safe program that makes youtube free from ads when sharing videos or watching.
It is also free to create an account in SafeShare.tv. Lastly, it has an intuitive user interface that is user-friendly.
It is the best program to get off those many disturbing ads on youtube and other sites. I highly recommend it.

It is simple and easy to use. It gets rid of unwanted ads thereby for safe viewing. easy to download videos without being disturbed by ads and other distractions. It is absolutely free to sign up with SafeShare.tv. you can edit youtube videos safely and share it with your peers without advertisements.

It sometimes hides the videos that are appropriate and thus you might end up not viewing the videos and ads you intended to view.

zeghoudi
programing assistance in Algerien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

what a safe share !

Kommentare: What an amazing experience. If you are looking for safe viewing, this is the best. I loved the platform’s algorithm regarding clips suitable for children. Thank you, keep it up.

what i like about this platform is the system SafeViews

Maybe the external appearance of the platform

Chase
Primary Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

SafeShare

Kommentare: Overall, SafeShare has enhanced lessons for my students because it allows me to use technology, a platform with which they are very familiar.

I love converting YouTube videos that I use for instruction into safe formats so there is no risk of something inappropriate popping up during a lesson. I love getting 20 free SafeShares as well.

I didn’t like that the videos generated an automatic description every time. Sometimes the descriptions would exceed the character limit, which did not allow the SafeShare to be created which added an extra step for me. I also had trouble loading the site frequently, which interrupted the flow of my lessons.

Gloria
Gloria
K-5 Elementary Music Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SafeShare is an amazing tool for educators

Kommentare: The site is very easy to use. Links are easy to embed or use in lessons and share with colleagues, students, or parents. I love how SafeShare protects me from accidentally showing inappropriate videos that can pop up on YouTube or other video sourcing apps.

I like the ease of use this software provides. I teach K-5 General music. I embed a lot videos for my classes. SafeShare allows me to not worry about unexpected pop up adds or sponsored videos in the middle of an example I’m using. It helps protect my students.

The free account limits you to 20 videos.

ivana
ivana
Calivita menager in Kroatien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safe share is the best

A share with my children what they need to watch

They dont have school project math or scientse

Tyler Jae
Tyler Jae
Associate Principal, Wayzata High School in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solution to utilizing YouTube in the digital classroom

Kommentare: Our overall experience with SafeShare has been outstanding. We use it regularly and the feedback has been positive.

SafeShare.tv is the solution that we were looking for when it came to allowing teachers to continue to use YouTube videos within their lessons. We had complaints about distractions, both from students and parents, and SafeShare allowed us to minimize these distractions in a student and teacher friendly view. The SafeShare tool is extremely easy to use and has become our go-to for preventing unnecessary content from displaying within lessons.

Occasionally there has been a challenge with extracting Vimeo videos into the SafeShare tool. We have experienced this very few times though; SafeShare is reliable.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very nice viewing experience.

Kommentare: Video sharing without any privacy or ad blocker is really very good for productivity. Some times this is very important not to have any unwanted video in the playlist.

I like the idea of sharing without any kind of recommendations, which is very awkward when not showing the relevant content. I don't have any problem with the advertisement which also helps me and some creators to provide great content. But as a teacher, some time ads are distractive to my slideshow and some time it is appropriate. Start and end time set for a video is not a great feature for me but it's useful in some use cases.

It has ads blocker and does not show ads. So no monetization is possible. Creating a playlist is not very straight forward. A drag and drop feature will be great.

Amber
Amber
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Educators!

Kommentare: I love using SafeShare.tv in my classroom. We us it almost daily to watch YouTube videos that are ad free. Sometimes the ads on YouTube are distracting or inappropriate for 1st graders and this allows my class to view videos that enhance our learning and keeps us engaged and connected to the material we are learning. I would definitely recommend SafeShare.tv to any teacher looking for a way to safely view YouTube videos in your classroom.

Easy to use Safe for the classroom Watch YouTube videos ad free!

No cons yet! If there were any, the pros definitely outweigh them.

Traci
Traci
Technology Integration Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Share videos with students safely & easily with SafeShare.tv

Kommentare: Excellent! I have enjoyed using SafeShare.tv and sharing it with students and colleagues.

I love that I can share educational videos with my students easily and safely using this tool. Additional text and ads are not included on the side of the video, so my students can see the educational content without distractions. I can save videos to curate a collection, and trim a video to only show the parts I want them to see. It's a great tool for the classroom.

Our district recently implemented some filters and SafeShare.tv is getting caught in our filter, I am not sure why. It is making it difficult to use in some instances.

Kristen
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great service!

Love that it gets rid of distracting and potentially unsafe ads.

Needs to be more videos allowed on your dashboard

Jason
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Free ad-blocking on YouTube, sort of

Kommentare: Usually I just go to YouTube because the hassle of using SafeShare outweighs its benefits. If I were teaching elementary school, I would use this more, but the high school students don't care that I get recommendations to watch YouTube videos of old SNL sketches and demonstrations of educational toys. I will be using it more often when I get the aforementioned error on YouTube.

Sometimes, I don't want my students to see recommended videos based on what I watch on my person Google account, or I don't want any inappropriate ads. With SafeShare.TV, you can place a YouTube link which they convert to a SafeShare link. Clicking that link allows you to watch the YouTube video on their site with no ads or background noise. I've been getting an error with some YouTube videos that read "Video unavailable: This video is restricted. Try signing in with a G Suite account." Watching on another browser often fixes this, but Explorer won't play YouTube videos, soon. Playing the video through SafeShare does work, though.

You need to do this in advance and have the links to each video saved before hand. This is not something teachers should be doing in front of a class because that would defeat its purpose.

Teresa
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

I love that I can use this in my classroom. Nowadays, teachers have to get educational videos for classroom use off of YouTube. I hate putting up a YouTube streamed video for my students to watch because I am always nervous about the ads that will pop up that are inappropriate. I love that I am put the link right into SafeShare and feel good about what I am showing my students. I also love that it saves all of my videos. I used SafeSahre mainly this year to show math songs and it was a great feature to be able to go back into the saved videos to replay old favorites.

The only thing I would change is being able to have more than 20 free videos, however, I also understand that this company needs to also receive compensation for their awesome product!

Susan
Teacher in Kanada
Musik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Safeshare - my thoughts

Kommentare: Overall I just love safeshare for the reasons stated above. I have recommended it to so many other teachers and they use it.

Convenient storage of my links for student use in the classroom Easy to assess I love the ad free feature - removes all fear of anything inappropriate appearing I like that I can start and stop the video wherever I want I can depend on the product to be consistent and reliable

That there is now a free use limit. I use a lot of links as I teach music for 6 grade levels and use many links for a variety of music topics to represent my curriculum. I’ve had to seek out other programs to provide a free safe feature for my students because a limit was in place.

Michelle
librarian in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product until filter was added

Kommentare: Great product until the filter was added; I was constantly not allowed to post my videos because of "sensitive material" in my videos. There was never anything even remotely close to sensitive material and I wasn't able to post announcements through SafeShare that day. Very frustrating and happened frequently near the end of the school year. Will most likely not renew because of this issue.

Ease of use Had been great for "safe" streaming of campus video announcements (without the junk of YouTube) - (until I started having problems with the filter this year)

Customer support - not being able to get immediate help and speak to a person directly; I was responsible for posting daily announcements and didn't have time to wait/hope for a possible solution. And then have to play email tag over several days to find the right solution. A direct email address or phone number should be available when customers have problems with the product.

Tina
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SafeShare

That it shows only the video you want kids to see. We link all of our youtube videos through safeshare. We curate and vet free and open educational resources (OERS) for teachers, students, and families so it is important that only the video we are sharing appears and not all of the options generally showing on a youtube link.

It is a little clunky to use. Could be fewer steps to getting to the option to copy the link.

HEATHER
Teacher 5th grade in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safe Share is GREAT for educators!

Kommentare: This is a great program for teaching classes and has been so useful!
It helps protect our kids from extra stuff the internet can send our way.

SO GRATEFUL that there is a way to share a YouTube video with my 5th grade classroom with out distracting or embarassing commercials. I also love that you can cut or crop a video to make it just right for a lesson. It is also great that the video stops by itself and does not go on to another video. That way I don't have to be standing right by my computer and can continue teaching. This is a great product.

Of course I would like to have the ability to store more videos in the free version. (I think the limit is 16 or so???) I often have to delete and the add videos through the year. Of course, I understand that there have to be some perks for the paid version, so it makes sense.

Erin
technology teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SafeShare.TV makes it easy to share important videos with kids

Kommentare: I use Safeshare.tv to share educational videos with my Y5-6th Grade Students. I love it that it takes advertising and links out of YouTube videos so that my students only see videos I have approved.

I like that SafeShare.tv removes YouTube advertising and the "YouTube" button from videos, so that when I have students watch educational videos, they cannot use an embedded link to be free on YouTube.

Honestly, I use this nearly every day, and I don't think I know of any cons to this product. It works exactly the way I want it to.

Joshua
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Clean Up Video Content

Kommentare: SafeShare.tv allows me to create clean, undistracting video content. I can take any YouTube or Vimeo link and drop it in to create a nice, organized video that can be shared easily. Things like YouTube theater mode might accomplish some of this, but not to the degree that SafeShare can. It's worth the extra few clicks to remove all distractions.

When I first discovered SafeShare, I was ecstatic. I was irritated with unpredictable and annoying ads and "click here" video suggestions. The fact that I could remove these distractions by just copying and pasting a link was a game changer. The safe links that are generated when video is used can be shared with anyone, which makes posting them to my LMS or through email incredibly simple. Another great feature is the saved videos under my account. I can look back anytime at the safe videos that I have created and shared. It's really nice to also be able to crop videos down to just the parts I want.

There's little I don't like, but I do struggle at times with the links not working that I posted. It seems random and sporadic, but sometimes some links with some users just don't want to work without constant refreshing. It's minor because it is usually worked through by just retrying the link or waiting, but it is irksome when it interrupts the flow of a lesson or work time.

Jennifer
Admissions/Technology Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Safeshare is a Safe alternative for our School!

Kommentare: Many educational videos on are on youtube. When you stream directly from youtube there are suggestions at the end of the video that are not vetted. It is not a good idea to have videos pop up in front of students. I like my teachers to use SafeShare because I can guarantee my parents their children are not being exposed to content that is not vetted.

I like that there are no suggestions of ads or additional videos at the end of the video we watch I also like that you can create groups of videos and they are saved in one place. It makes it easier to find what you are looking for.

nothing. I was mostly unhappy with my employees that chose not to use it!

Erica
Music Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for classroom use

Kommentare: Overall, I like Safeshare because I can store videos and access them quickly and safely!

I am an elementary music teacher and I use a variety of YouTube videos in my teaching. I like to use Safeshare for two main reasons. The first is that I can store videos in advance and easily access them all from one place. The second is that Safeshare blocks ads and popups, making videos safe for elementary students to view.

I have experienced several system outages where I was unable to play videos or add new ones. This was a cause of frustration and happened several times this year.

Molly
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for the Classroom

Kommentare: I’m solving the problem of keeping students focused in the classroom and maintaining the pace that I’d like to set.

I use this resource frequently throughout the year. Even if a video itself has no sketchy content, I still like to use safeshare to avoid advertisements. One 10 second ad for fortnite can throw my classroom into disarray and prevent students from absorbing the message of the video.

I wish there were allowances for more than a few videos. As I said, I use this resource frequently and wish the free version allowed for more videos to be added

Caitlin
Educator in USA

Videos made easy

Kommentare: As a kindergarten teacher I use SafeShare to edit my videos and create playlists for easy accessibility. I appreciate being able to access my videos from anywhere, the ability to add to or edit as needed, and that adds and suggested videos are eliminated (as opposed to on YouTube).

I like that I can edit the videos to my students’ educational needs. I like that I can create playlists for easy access and organization.

There are occasional glitches with building, adding to, and editing playlists. Additionally, the ability to search videos within the SafeShare community is not straightforward.

Rosemary
Teacher/Vice Principal in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bravo!

Kommentare: I greatly appreciate your customer service!

I am most impressed with technological -user friendliness of this program. I am easily able to create and organize my video content dialed in for my presentation purposes and without the unnecessary or inappropriate distraction that may occur while using other video playback platforms. I also appreciate the filter system built in place which is best for review of appropriate content. I teach religion and at times need to present what might appear to be controversial content but in the long run, I am able to email the customer service with timely response for my "false-negatives". This is truly worth every penny and slight set-back for me...what is best for the common good is most important. Well done team safeshare!

Sometimes it is difficult to locate my safeshares within the playlists.

Carol
Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love the product, but...

Kommentare: I have always had a positive experience with the product for well over 7 years!

I love that it eliminates all distractions, pop-ups, ads, etc. But wow, it's hard to get a group to use the same account even after paying the group rate, and it's impossible to get customer service to respond to your inquiries.

Amy
Music teacher in USA

A+

Kommentare: My primary use of this site is to create clean copies of YouTube videos to show my students. I love that the site is easy to use and creates a copy of the video that will be shown without additional ads popping up that be not be appropriate for my students to see.

It’s easy to use. It gives me a “clean” copy of a video to show my students without having to go on YouTube and risk something something inappropriate popping up. I can edit the stop and start point on a video.

I have nothing that I dislike about this software at this time.