Filtern nach:

Über Commander

Ein modulares Echtzeit-Ortungssystem, das Positionierung, Innen- und Außennavigation, Asset-Tracking und Proximity Marketing bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Commander

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Functional and helpful, and essential on a daily basis.

Kommentare: Overall it was a daily part of my life while I was at work and I found it to be most essential in order to get my job done.

A lot packed features that I barely even cracked the surface on and yet I was able to perform all of my job functions.

Would be nice to see some training videos maybe on YouTube or something that showed more features of the program.

Sebastian W.
Sebastian W.
Head of Operations / Partnermanagement in Deutschland

Commander for PropTech Solution

Favendo's Commander could be integrated without problems in our overall PropTech solution. We love the look and feel of Favendo's Commander.

After Updates, sometimes the software didn't work as before and also no one informs us about updates. Commander is "branded" for retail solutions, we think I would be great to have a general meaning. API Support for create new buildings, floors and rooms is missing.

Michelle H.
Owner / operator in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dog and pony show

Kommentare: When i started implementation and training all that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] had explained in his sales the trainer did not know about . So went to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he showed me some of the items and how to use that he discussed and the trainer said oh I learned some things today too. ugh. He told me he would get a different trainer for me and call me back the next morning. Never received a call or any further training but they were good to take and keep my money. Terrible experience do not recommend.

The price point was of what we could afford. Shown by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] it seemed to be a good fit. Could control inventory, put scheduled hours into the software etc.

I could not stand if you want to look something up you have to literally change it if it is a part, a customers name, a customers item etc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] claimed this was changing in their upcoming update. I could not stand the flow of this product. There was no flow. I did not like that there is no flow to the intake of the customer over to the workorder. I was told 24-48 hours for the switch over from quickbooks to this system after 3 days I had to call them to see where they were at. We could not use our system for these 3 days or anything we did input had to be input again into commander.

Antwort von Favendo

vor 5 Monaten

Good Afternoon Ms. Harding, My name is James Cagney. I am project manager for Favendo GmbH. We are a location-based services firm from Germany. We recently received a negative review from you on capterra.com titled "Dog and Pony Show" regarding a training for a service or a product. Fortunately, the description provided by you does not pertain to any of the products or services that Favendo GmbH offers. We believe that you may have confused Favendo GmbH with another firm and inadvertently assigned us a negative review. In any case, I am open to discussion in order to clarify the matter. Please contact me at your earliest available convenience.