Filtern nach:

Über LianaMonitor

Liana®Cloud PR & Media combines multichannel press release distribution and media monitoring.

Erfahre mehr über LianaMonitor

Riikka P.
Services speacilist in Finnland

Easy and fast

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've been very happy with Liana, software is reliable and customer service excellent.

Very easy and fast to take into use, same with the actual designing and sending of emails. Good tools for statistics. Help is always available when you need it!

No major cons, although there's not a lot of tools for the visualization of the emails.

Heini S.
Heini S.
Marketing and Communications Manager in Finnland

Time saving and very easy to use tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Handy and useful tools, easy to use, time-saving and thus I can recommend these to others as well.

It is very easy to use and therefore saves time. Also all the contact information is always correct and up to date and requires no updating from ourselves. We have also received good feedback from media that we use this tool when sending out information.

I cannot thing anything as I'm satisfied user of the software.

Stefanie H.
Partnerships Executive in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not enough journalists in database and some technical errors

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am more or less happy with the product as it's doing (most of the time) what it's supposed to do though I wished I could reach even more UAE journalists.

The product is rather easy to use and the customer support is outstanding (I would like to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a big shoutout on their awesome work!!). The final press release looks professional and it's great to have the option to publish it on the lianapress website as well.

To be honest, I hoped there were more UAE journalists in the database than there are. From all 4 press releases sent so far, we got just 2 publications. This is of course also related to other parameters such as topic, content, graphics, and so on. However, I'd personally wish for the UAE database to double to be more effective. Other issues have been technical errors with Arabic press releases (layout and send out problems) as well as adding images into the content. Fortunately, the great support team helped me with this in a very timely and professional manner. However, it resulted in 2-3 hrs delays for me to send out the press releases which is a big disadvantage.

Marika V.
Head of Communications in Finnland
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Liana gives personal service

4 letztes Jahr

It's easy to use and user-friendly. We've always got personal service when needed. Liana has been proactive to suggest new variations and apps to our marketing goals.

The newsletter editor has jammed a few times and there's sometimes problems with the fonts/sizes.

product manager in Finnland
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best mediamonitor in finnishlanguage

Liana has made huge job when they redesigned the monitor. It became easier to use and much more modern. MOnitor can found all keyword pretty well and even some hits came from behind the medias paywall.

Sometimes those keywords are hard to make and because of Finish language.

Soile A.
Marketing Manager in Finnland
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New customer

Kommentare: So far so good. :)

Analysis and email reportst are easy to understand

"More information" and FAQ are not available "on the spot". For example: I wanted to understand the analysis of the data. FAQ's are on another web address.