Über PatentCAM

Collaborative, patent management software for R&D, legal, and business teams to reduce risk and make strategic business decisions.

Erfahre mehr über PatentCAM

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PatentCAM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sal F.
Sal F.
Patent & Scientific ANAlyst in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PatentCAM: Powerful and adaptable tool for IP peace of mind.

Kommentare: I am the Patent and Scientific Analyst working for a start-up immuno-oncology company in California. We are a small company with a 3 person IP department. While completing an extensive Landscape Analysis, it became clear that an Excel spreadsheet was not going to suffice for organizing, accessing, filtering and sharing/reporting so much data. We additionally needed a platform that was adaptable to changing focus and a safe base from which to perform search and analysis.

1. Technical Support and Analysis. IP Checkups offered to upload the hundreds of patent families and individual patents and applications at a small cost and came through quickly. The site has access to demos/tutorials/online manual and real-time assistance. Query response time is very short. In fact, on several occasions, I have received an email while using the service from a troubleshooter who realized I was floundering. 2. I know I should, but I don’t read user manuals unless I absolutely need to. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and logical. My director (never trained on PatentCAM) has accessed it successfully when I was AWOL. 3. Peace of mind. Not usually attainable, but just having this information in an offsite safe place allows me to relax when I inadvertently delete or corrupt or mishandle an important file. 4. I don’t know if you realize that one of the brains behind this company, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (founder with son, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), is a leader in the field of patent search software, first to realize that the USPTO’s conversion from paper to electronic data offered a door into managing and utilizing patent information like never before (Ever used Aureka?). 5. Smart advice on how to organize a functional database is always available. 6. If you ask for a feature, they will try to build it. Honestly.

1. From time to time, I run into a software bug. However, a quick call or email to IP Checkups gets almost immediate resolution.