Über Coach Catalyst

Helps coaches and gyms hold their clients accountable when they are not with them and create stronger relationships with technology.

Erfahre mehr über Coach Catalyst

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Coach Catalyst bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ashley K.
Owner, Coach in USA

Keeps getting better

Kommentare: This software has allowed me to stop using google sheets to track client progress and share workouts. My clients have 1 app that they use to get workouts, daily accountability, store their personal data, and so much more. Before I was using multiple apps and/or google sheets to hold all this information.

I love how easy to use as a coach and for clients. I have a few clients that are 70+ and are able to use the app with ease. I use all of the features offered and it doesn't feel overwhelming or too complicated. It is clear to use and works perfectly for my business structure.

I'm looking forward to communities being added. I have run Facebook groups in the past, but so many clients don't use Facebook I don't feel like the group is much of an added benefit. The communities feature will hopefully fill that gap in my offer.

Mike C.
Personal Trainer in USA

An Absolute Must Investment for Personal Trainers / Gym Owners

The behavior change programs are outstanding. Even better is the fact that you can create your own or modify existing programs that sound like you and your brand, not someone else. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and their team do a phenomenal job of updating the software, the app, and continually pursuing "better" with the product.

I'm old school when it comes to writing programs. Although CC's program builder is much better than anybody else that I've used, I still prefer writing my programs on Microsoft Word.

Dave R.

Coach Catalyst Great system for engaging with clients

Kommentare: Great. They are always adding functionality and making it easier to use

Easy to use for admins and clients. New workout/program builder is excellent. Very easy to use and makes the process of writing training programs much faster

Some features aren't available in mobile vs desktop. Navigation in mobile is not as obvious vs desktop

Allison P.
Coaching business owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best all in one coaching app out there

Kommentare: I'm able to fully coach all of my clients on one space. The owners of Coach Catalyst are responsive and extremely helpful with any issue you might have learning or using the software. They deeply care about their users and the overall experience. The app itself allows one to coach in any capacity at a high level in a very professional format and setting. I love working with this company and using their amazing software!

It's made by real people who are gym owners! They understand what health and fitness coaches need because they made everything from what they would want in an app! It's adaptable and constantly evolving to be better! Love that it is lesson and action based since health and wellness revolves around learning and taking action!

Sometimes the messaging feature is glitchy, but they are constantly working on it to make everything work well!

Jill B.
Movement Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A great platform for both me AND my clients!

Kommentare: A great product and excellent support make my job easier and my income higher!

I tried multiple other platforms for months at a time only to be frustrated with the time it took to get set up and running. With Coach Catalyst, my clients were using the app in only 3 days!

Honestly, I’m only sad it took me so long to find it. I honestly don’t have anything to report that I dislike. It may not be as robust as other platforms but they continue to add functionality regularly.

Susan F.
Owner/Fitness Coach in USA

We love coach catalyst!

Kommentare: Clients love the challenges and the workouts that we can deliver, along with any homework, on their calendar.

The customer service has been second to none--and most of the issues have been on my end, not theirs. The workout builder is super quick and easy to use and the preloaded challenges are very good and easily modified.

I think the biggest weakness is the messaging system. Coaches don't like using a separate app for communication and clients prefer using texts. It's been a hard sell to get everyone to change.

Erin H.
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software from a fantastic team!

Kommentare: Amazing software. Great, extremely responsive and fast acting team.

The ease of use for both the creator (coach) AND the end user (client). Most nutrition software is overly complicated on both ends creating more work for the coach, and less buy in from the client. I have higher client success rates due to the compliance I see from my clients using CC.

Nothing at all. Any tiny details that need improvement are continually being improved upon.

Pamela B.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for fitness and wellness!

Kommentare: I love Coach Catalyst. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], are two of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. The only thing I will say is that it is hard to imagine them getting enough sleep. It seems like no matter what time I reach out, they are around and happy to respond to silly questions with fun gifs.

Coach Catalyst is a fantastic app for delivering educational content and accountability tracking. We use the software to deliver daily content to our subscribers, to offer programs and challenges, to offer clients support with accountability tracking and to stay in touch via in app messaging. The software is an all-in-one solution for any fitness company looking to truly support clients to improve their health and fitness. This platform has been a game changer - it allowed us to distinguish ourselves from just another online class provider to a comprehensive at home wellness solution for those who find it hard to stay consistent with wellness goals. This app allowed us to offer our services at a higher price than competitors and more than paid for itself many times over.

Whenever I think there is a feature missing, the app creators are one step ahead. The only missing feature I can think of is a community feature where challenge participants can connect with each other (off of Facebook). This feature is coming soon!

Juli M.
Founder & Coach in Italien

Best Business Decision I've Made

Kommentare: Great software, super facebook community to share ideas, and outstanding customer service.

I struggle with technology, but needed a system to better communicate with my clients and automate some of my processes. With CC I'm not only able to do that, but to simplify my processes and give my clients more of my attention. It's easy to use, quick to set up and get started, and the customer service has been incredible (especially when I feel like I may be asking dumb questions). The help menus are extensive, and now with the workout builder included, I feel like I can be a much better coach. I like that they are open to feedback, always looking to improve functionality and expand what it can do, and not grubbing for extra cash for every feature you want to include. The pricing is more than fair, and I love how customizable everything is. I haven't been using it very long, but I'm pretty sure I'll find plenty more to love about it as I go along!

There isn't much to say about that yet, as I'm new and still learning. So far all the "issues" I've had have been strictly down to my lack of tech skills, and the answers are easy to find. The only "con" so far was that I had entered my credit card details so that my free trial could run seamlessly into the paid version and it didn't happen - I had to go in and re-enter the information after I realized my account had been shut down. BUT, it could easily have been due to the fact that it's an international charge and my bank delayed putting it through - I don't know for sure, but it was immediately remedied when I went in and re-entered the card details.

Karen K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great time management for groups of clients and organizing programs.

Kommentare: This software has really helped me manage my time and use the years of programming I've already put together out there for my clients in an easy to understand way.

Their customer support is fantastic which is extremely helpful. I also love the ability to start a program and change it or update it even while clients are in the program. I can take my client's feedback and make necessary adjustments based on what they need without them noticing anything has changed at all - this was a huge aspect for me to continue using the software.

Would still love the ability to have a library of workouts clients can reference on their own without having to leave the software. I'm confident the team at Coach Catalyst will find a solution for this.

Marshall R.

Provide A Branded, Intuitive Experience For Your Clients and Team

-Clean, intuitive client experience for workouts and habit tracking -Simple set-up for workouts, habits, challenges and other features for our team -Ability to get a custom branded app -Tremendous flexibility to create a completely unique, branded program for clients in person or online -Zapier integration -Excellent customer service to help you tackle any issue that you're having -Great value

The only potential con is does this service's features match what you're looking for? This program is perfect for us because it had what we wanted and excluded what we didn't want, such as the ability to have skype calls, myfitnesspal and other integrations that could complicate the user experience for us. You may not feel the same way.

Brad L.

Would Know What To So Without It

Kommentare: Coach Catalyst is the MAIN communication for our clients so it plays a HUGE roll in our business.
I love the fact that support is always there to help when I have issues or need help.

I've been using Coach Catalyst for about 5 years now. It helps me be able to coach all 150 clients easier. It allows me to still be a customized program BUT also scale it. I love how they have constantly made improvements and it much like having another employee doing all the work for me except for much less money.

I actually can't think of too many cons. With any apps, there are going to be some glitzes but those tend to go away with updating the app or deleting it and adding it back.

Gary D.

Happy Client for 4+ Years

Kommentare: My overall experience is great! Whenever I have anything urgent, they reply directly and immediately and are very open and honest.

One of my favorite things is that they are always innovating and taking feedback to improve things. I have used the software since the early days and it has evolved a ton. We primarily use it to communicate with clients and coach them through various programs. It is a great way to brand your business and provide a high level of accountability for clients.

The software does the main functions most would be looking for.

David M.
Health Coach, Personal Trainer in USA

Makes my life easier

Kommentare: I've been with CC for along time. They are always improving, always providing support as needed, and make it easy for me to coach and train my clients.

Coach Catalyst is extremely customizable. A deep library of programs to get started with. Always there to support, answer questions, and make my life easier.

Just me trying to retrain my brain away from a previous program design app. CC has been helpful.

Trevor W.

Love and use daily

The things we really use all the time is just the daily habit integration. They make so much content for us, we plug and play that content and then use our coaches to set up timely response times.

The coach app is good for communication but hasn't been great for other functions such as how people are doing on their program. Would love for a better coach app, but the client app is really good.

Matt T.

Coach Catalyst Fan!

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. It gives us simple yet effective ways to lead our nutrition and training members, stay in contact, and monitor their progress.

Integration was quick and simple, it's an effective tool at a good price. Their team is great and cares about your success!

The team at Coach Catalyst has worked hard to address any compatibility issues with android users. We recently saw an update that our members were pleased with!

Ali H.
coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Love this software so much!

Kommentare: Absolutely love everything about Coach Catalyst!

The software is brilliant and the customer service is outstanding. I love this company and everything they do to grow and evolve for us on a regular basis! My expectations are always exceeded and I can't say enough good things!

Looking forward to all of the new updates and features they are working on! Like the community!

Oscar A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to help me keep in touch with clients

Kommentare: I love it and am very pleased with the product. Happy that I chose to use it.

I love that all the messages to clients are in one place. It is also very easy to give personalized action items and how to track them on the app. The addition of workouts is a definitive plus.

I wish that I could use everything just from my phone. Currently have to go back and forth from phone to laptop as the Coach.

Jennifer B.
Registered Dietitian in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service for Coach Catalyst is EXCEPTIONAL!

Kommentare: I have nothing but amazing things to say about Coach Catalyst. Their customer service is phenomenal, their response time is incredible, and they never hit you with an auto-responder and ticket number... they dive right into communicating with you and helping you optimize working with their product. My clients love the experience of using this app, and I even like that you can brand it with your own brand colours, logo, etc.. 10/10 would recommend!!

Coach Catalyst is easy to use, and helped me set up an automated nutrition program that I can sell while I sleep directly from my website, to guide clients through better eating habits. For my 1-on-1 nutrition coaching clients, it's very user-friendly to customize their healthy habits that they're working on, while saving me a ton of time and energy to set things up and track their consistency.

Sometimes Coach Catalyst can load a bit on the slower side, but I've seen definite improvements in speed as their team has worked on the back end to improve this feature.

April H.
Nutrition Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Coach Catalyst is truly a catalyst for client behavior change!

Kommentare: CC gave me the perfect platform for managing and coaching my nutrition clients in a way that aligns perfectly with habit-based coaching. The platform is slick and engaging. The customer service is outstanding. The people at CC are more than happy to help and even jump on a call. They are constantly bringing updates to make the platform even better and are super engaged with their clients (us coaches).

CC aligns perfectly with the Precision Nutrition methodology of nutrition coaching. I love the ability to create and assign programs that virtually run themselves. The actions/habits are fantastic. The customer support is awesome.

It would be nice if it linked to MFP only because so many clients use it but that's not a deal breaker.

Tiffany D.
Functional Medicine Practitioner in USA

Love Coach Catalyst

Kommentare: I’ve had a great experience with Coach Catalyst. They’ve been very helpful when I’ve had questions on how to implement something. And I love using this platform to help my clients get the best out of the program that they’ve purchased

I love how easy it is for my clients to download an app and have access to their program directly from your phone.

It was a bit of a learning curve at first to learn how to set it up but once I got it down super easy.

Jill S.
Owner and Personal Trainer in USA

Coach Catalyst in Excel Wellness Studio

Kommentare: Amazing! Customer service and tools to learn the software are outstanding.

The amazing content that is easily delivered to my clients. It helps us be a more professional studio. I love the results the nutrition programs give our clients and it's such a great revenue and new client driver for us PLUS it saves me a ton of time.

No complaints, I had a bit of a learning curve in the beginning, but there are so many tools to help you figure it out that was quickly taken care of.

Elrick J.
Fitness coach in USA

Coach catalyst review

To sum it up, this software has everything ALL in one place which makes everything from a coach and client experience super easy!

I have no cons about this software! If there are any negatives, I have yet to experience them.

Sandy L.
Health Coach in USA

Loving this software!

Kommentare: Tech support has been fantastic. Very happy with this product

The pre-built programs are a game changer for me. Also the vast exercise library allows me to quickly build workouts for my clients.

No easy way to assign a program to a group of people

Amanda J.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: It’s been great for accountability and coaching.

Easy to use! Easy for our staff and great accountability!

Learning to use it in the beginning was hard, but they helped guide us.