Kazoo

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Cassandra B.
Information Technology
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Independent Landman
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

Vorteile: This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

Nachteile: The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

Kazoo Amazing Recognition Tool + More

Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Kelsey S.
Director, Engagement Management
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have no complaints regarding Kazoo in the first two quarters of using it. It's an amazing employee recognition tool, easy to use, similar to other social platforms so easy to pick up. It also has some fun analytics for team members/managers to use. Team members love to get recognized on Kazoo. We recently started using it as a goal system as well, which we used to replace Reflektive (which had frequent employee complaints). It's really multi-use and easy to spend a few minutes a day recognizing colleagues for hard work.

Vorteile: Kazoo is so easy to use. Our company uses it to quickly recognize great work across individuals and teams, as well as to give points for good 'behaviors' such as working out, volunteering on the weekend, filling out company-wide surveys, etc. Each employee gets a certain # of points to give out per quarter, and you can give your points to anyone. You can quickly recognize team members on their birthdays and work anniversaries with points, and employees can use points to purchase gifts.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything I didn't like about Kazoo so far, but the caveat being I've only been using it for about 5 months so far.

Decent experience with a good range of features

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Human Resources Business Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Chase M.
Service Innovation Manager

Vorteile: We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

Nachteile: In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

Great way to say "Thank You"

Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Product Manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

Nachteile: No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

Amazing program. My employees love it!

Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Meredith L.
Director of People and Culture

Vorteile: It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool.
We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

Good reward system

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Production Traffic Coordinator
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's a good rewards program and super easy for everyone to use! It's been nice having a central place to reward anyone I want to.

Vorteile: I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly. Love that it doesn't take lots of time!

Nachteile: It's mostly a text based software. I'd love to see a place to have more graphics and animations to really elevate the rewards that I am trying to give.

You earned a good rating!

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Sherry S.
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company uses this platform to incentivise team members to recognize each other for a job well done.

Vorteile: Easy to use. give and get rewarded. I love the "high five" function and that you can give someone kudos for getting kudos!

Nachteile: We're integrated with slack for notifications but they are too often so I had to mute the channel, which means I don't get much visibility into see the feed unless I log into the app itself.

Give Kudos To Your CoWorkers!

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great way to improve morale and make sure people are noticed when they're doing well.

Vorteile: It's nice to physically be able to show kudos to peers, coworkers, or subordinates. It also was a great way to keep morale up when everyone in the company is able to see the praise someone is getting.

Nachteile: The fact that points expired probably gamifies the system a bit - some people just making sure they use their point sbefore they expire, etc.

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

Bewertet am 6.5.2017
Craig W.
VP of Employee Success

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Nachteile: We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Make appreciation social again!

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Nakul S.
IoT Product Manager

Vorteile: 1) in our day-to-day work like, it is important to appreciate the help from fellow company employees. YouEarnedIt makes it possible
2) YouEarnedIt helps elevate the moral of the overall organization

Nachteile: I am mostly happy with what YouEarnedIt does and the way it does it. I wish it had more integration with more local merchants. Maybe it already has it, just a matter of my organization implementing it.

Boost Employee moral and reflect company culture

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Amanda D.
Associate Creative Director

Kommentare: I think it's a great way for companies to enable employee recognition across the team instead of having it only come from the management

Vorteile: streamlined, focused UI and good keyboard shortcuts

Nachteile: i think the success of the tool is entirely dependent on how the company decides to structure the rewards. Our engagement rates dropped significantly amongst our team when our company removed rewards with monetary value

Best integrated platform on the market

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Andrew B.
VP Human Resources
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Effectively combines continuous feedback, periodic goal reviews, surveys, and recognition. Frankly, it's the ONLY product on the market that does this week - we talked to all the others.

Nachteile: There are still a few gaps in the features and functionality, but they have worked closely with us to prioritize and share timelines.

Reward good behavior

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Mattie S.
Proposal Writer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I absolutely love this software! I enjoy being able to give points to my coworkers when they've really helped me. I think it is a great way to boost morale around the company. A lot of coworkers who previously went unnoticed when they went above and beyond now receive company-wide praise and points to turn into something concrete as a reward.

Nachteile: I really don't have any complaints! This software does what it is supposed to do.

Excellent reward system!

Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Kellye D.
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this just as a recognition tool and it is super helpful to show someone they are doing a good job!

Vorteile: I like how this is used to reward other people in my organization for a job well done! We have the ability to give points which can be used to purchase company branded items or gift cards to use almost anywhere.

Nachteile: There is nothing about this I do not like, it is super easy to use to reward fellow employees for a job well done!

Love the love

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using it at our company for a few months now and it has been way more successful than I imagined it would be.

Vorteile: It is nice to be able to recognize someone with more than a thanks. Not only that, it is fun to be able to get on and see all of the Kudos being sent throughout the company.

Nachteile: If I had to pick something it would be that we are only allocated a certain amount of points to give out in a month, but I understand why.

Great Service

Bewertet am 29.3.2016
Chris M.
Head of Talent Management, L&D, and Compensation

Kommentare: Our experience with High Ground has been one of excellent customer service. Trisha who represents our account has been terrific throughout. We are very excited about how we can expand our use of High Ground products to help our people improve their performance everyday and recognize their success.

Employee-centric tool for Goals, Feedback, and Recognition

Bewertet am 29.3.2016
Patrick K.

Kommentare: HighGround has been a great partner for us. They have been thoughtful collaborators, helping us to move toward a more Employee-centric approach to Performance Enablement.