Kazoo Employee Experience Platform Erfahrungen

Über Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

Kazoo ist die einzige Employee Experience-Plattform, die Anerkennung, Leistung und Engagement in einer leistungsstarken Lösung vereint.

Erfahre mehr über Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Bewertungen zu Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

Kazoo Employee Experience Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kazoo Employee Experience Platform bereits verwendet?

Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Information Technology in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

YouEarnedIt

It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

Sr. Manager, Engagement Management in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals

Kommentare: Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

Larissa B.
Technical Support Manager in USA

Kazoo provides a great platform to recognize employees!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We've enjoyed using Kazoo thus far!

I like how quick and easy it is to send recognition to other employees in order to show that I appreciate them. Another unique thing about Kazoo is that there are "incentives" that you can earn individually by taking a course or practicing self-care.

We previously used Bonusly, and they had an integration with giphy so we could share gifs along with our thank you messages. I do not believe Kazoo integrates with giphy.

Human Resources Business Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent experience with a good range of features

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Taja H.
Fan Service agent in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kazoo

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kazoo was very easy to use and you are able to implement a wide range of ideas.

There were a few small bugs here and there.

Independent Landman in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

Kommentare: The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

Amanda W.
Executive Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Kazoo

Kommentare: It's awesome to see staff being publicly recognized for things that might have gone unnoticed prior to implementing Kazoo, and they are encouraged since they're being rewarded for it. Plus, it's really motivated our teams to start recognizing each other instead of the supervisors being solely responsible for shout outs.

Kazoo is great for employee recognition and engagement! It was easy to implement and the look/feel of the system is similar to a social media platform which makes it fun for our staff to use.

No real cons come to mind. Although it would be cool to have the ability to customize our messages with gifs or images instead of just emoticons!

Ariana B.
Executive Support Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kazoo Review

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

My company loves this program as it is an easy and great way to send recognition to coworkers for all of the great work they do each day. I like how people can like and comment on other's recognition. We have been trying to get more managers involved which so far has been working! Overall, this is a great program!

I would really enjoy being able to customize the appearance more than is possible. Aside from the logo and background image, there isn't much else that is able to be changed. This is not too big of an issue though, just something small that I hope will be improved in the future!

Product Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to say "Thank You"

It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

Production Traffic Coordinator in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good reward system

Kommentare: Overall it's a good rewards program and super easy for everyone to use! It's been nice having a central place to reward anyone I want to.

I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly. Love that it doesn't take lots of time!

It's mostly a text based software. I'd love to see a place to have more graphics and animations to really elevate the rewards that I am trying to give.

Craig W.
VP of Employee Success in USA

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Rick W.
Director of People in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Chase M.
Chase M.
Service Innovation Manager in USA

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

Meredith L.
Meredith L.
Director of People and Culture in USA

Amazing program. My employees love it!

It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool. We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

Ricardo F.
Ricardo F.
Craftsman in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Optimize your tasks Enjoy your time

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The system delivers what it promises and delivers results as expected, some errors and distortions with emphasis on notifications do not affect good performance and the main objective.

Is a practical, intuitive and functional application, with an easy navigation interface and with many management options.

The lack of ability to evaluate the users' experience, the goal definitions are not very detailed and sometimes omits some notifications and updates of objectives and changes in goals.

Sherry S.
Project Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

You earned a good rating!

Kommentare: Our company uses this platform to incentivise team members to recognize each other for a job well done.

Easy to use. give and get rewarded. I love the "high five" function and that you can give someone kudos for getting kudos!

We're integrated with slack for notifications but they are too often so I had to mute the channel, which means I don't get much visibility into see the feed unless I log into the app itself.

Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Give Kudos To Your CoWorkers!

Kommentare: It's a great way to improve morale and make sure people are noticed when they're doing well.

It's nice to physically be able to show kudos to peers, coworkers, or subordinates. It also was a great way to keep morale up when everyone in the company is able to see the praise someone is getting.

The fact that points expired probably gamifies the system a bit - some people just making sure they use their point sbefore they expire, etc.

Nakul S.
IoT Product Manager in USA

Make appreciation social again!

1) in our day-to-day work like, it is important to appreciate the help from fellow company employees. YouEarnedIt makes it possible 2) YouEarnedIt helps elevate the moral of the overall organization

I am mostly happy with what YouEarnedIt does and the way it does it. I wish it had more integration with more local merchants. Maybe it already has it, just a matter of my organization implementing it.

Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Associate Creative Director in USA

Boost Employee moral and reflect company culture

Kommentare: I think it's a great way for companies to enable employee recognition across the team instead of having it only come from the management

streamlined, focused UI and good keyboard shortcuts

i think the success of the tool is entirely dependent on how the company decides to structure the rewards. Our engagement rates dropped significantly amongst our team when our company removed rewards with monetary value

Andrew B.
VP Human Resources in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best integrated platform on the market

Effectively combines continuous feedback, periodic goal reviews, surveys, and recognition. Frankly, it's the ONLY product on the market that does this week - we talked to all the others.

There are still a few gaps in the features and functionality, but they have worked closely with us to prioritize and share timelines.

Mattie S.
Proposal Writer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reward good behavior

I absolutely love this software! I enjoy being able to give points to my coworkers when they've really helped me. I think it is a great way to boost morale around the company. A lot of coworkers who previously went unnoticed when they went above and beyond now receive company-wide praise and points to turn into something concrete as a reward.

I really don't have any complaints! This software does what it is supposed to do.

Kellye D.
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative in USA
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent reward system!

Kommentare: We use this just as a recognition tool and it is super helpful to show someone they are doing a good job!

I like how this is used to reward other people in my organization for a job well done! We have the ability to give points which can be used to purchase company branded items or gift cards to use almost anywhere.

There is nothing about this I do not like, it is super easy to use to reward fellow employees for a job well done!

Clayton B.
Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love the love

Kommentare: We have been using it at our company for a few months now and it has been way more successful than I imagined it would be.

It is nice to be able to recognize someone with more than a thanks. Not only that, it is fun to be able to get on and see all of the Kudos being sent throughout the company.

If I had to pick something it would be that we are only allocated a certain amount of points to give out in a month, but I understand why.

Korena S.
Clinical Supervisor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fun and Great Prizes Too!!

Kommentare: It’s been a lot of fun! Great way to shout out positive remarks to colleagues as well as have fitness tracked. A lot of fun!!!

I have used another similar program at a previous job that wasn’t as user friendly. I love the set up of Kazoo and the access to so many great rewards!!

Haven’t found anything yet I dislike. Still getting used to it and learning to find my way around but so far so good.

Chris M.
Head of Talent Management, L&D, and Compensation in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Service

Kommentare: Our experience with High Ground has been one of excellent customer service. Trisha who represents our account has been terrific throughout. We are very excited about how we can expand our use of High Ground products to help our people improve their performance everyday and recognize their success.