Filtern nach:

Über Doctible

Ermöglicht es Privatpraxen, Patienten zu binden, indem sie ihre Erfahrung verfolgen und positive Bewertungen generieren.

Erfahre mehr über Doctible

Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Doctor of chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep up with client reviews

Kommentare: We send out review requests for new patients and other services to continue to build our business relationships and solve any potential problems.

Like to be able to intervene on poor reviews and correct issues before they get posted. It is also great to follow up with people and have our review management all in one place.

Seems expensive for that we are doing. We also wish it was interpreted directly with our software for easier use.

Linda L.
Practice Manager in USA

Set it and forget it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been able to raise our Google and FaceBook ratings.

Once you set up everything, you can pretty much sit back and watch your reviews come in. Auto responses are great; they keep you HIPAA compliant, and it gives you opportunity to reach out to unhappy patients.

In my last practice, I set this up as automatic. When I brought my current practice on, I was told the automatic release was no longer an option. I was able to talk them into doing the automatic feature.

Rosita R.
Rosita R.
Dentist in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible customer service once your sign up

Kommentare: Horrible and still bad, but you signed and they don't care that they don't have all the features, that they have .

1st month trial, worked after that down hill

Once they get you signed up, you are persona non grata to them, off to the next victim. Don't sign contract until you know that they are not fully integrated with Dentrix.

Paul M.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great company, great product...

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew are amazing~ I never have problems, but on 1 or 2 occasions I forgot my PW or need them to reconnect the data base b/c I was beta testing for ChiroTouch they are quick to reply and jump on my computer and solve it...

Integrates with my E.H.R. software database (ChiroTouch) and will send a email to my patients asking for a honest review. If I get 4 or more stars it will give them the option to post to Google, Yelp, etc... It they give 3 stars or less it immediately shoots me a email so I can call the patient and address their concerns, before it is sent to the Google or Yelp!

After posting the 4 or 5 star review to Google or Yelp... It needs to have ALSO have the option to post the review to Instagram/Facebook with "one click of the button..."

Antwort von Doctible

Thank you so much for such a great review, Dr. Marsh! We work really hard to offer easy integration amongst different software, so we are happy to see that reflected on your experience. We always try our best to provide our customers with the best value for our products. We look forward to working with you!

Chadwick T.
Practice Administrator/Manager in USA

Doctible Services and Software

Kommentare: This experience has been overall a great experience. The rep has been great and responsive, the customer services has been great and quickly responsive to anything we need and the get detailed information from us to ensure we have it right the first time! This takes a huge relief off of my shoulders as I have so much I already do day to day.

I love the simplistic fashion in which our patient surveys are quick and easy for them to use and for our team to use. It has helped us with our reviews, receiving more raw feedback and the website messenger has helped with our community and patients inquiring about us and our services to give people options. This has helped with those who aren't fond of phone calls anymore.

The software had opened us up or made us possibly have issues with malware/viruses but Doctible seemed to have acted quickly and moved forward to take care of the issue.

Brittany B.

We love Doctible!

Kommentare: Not every patient we see will leave a review, but Doctible has made it easy and convenient for our patients to do so.

The price is much cheaper for the service than with other providers. The dashboard is easy to use and sending a review to a patient is quick and easy. We like how all the reviews can be accessed directly from the dashboard and that we can customize what type of review request to send.

I wish it integrated with our practice management software (TDO), but it's specifically for endodontic offices and not many companies integrate with them yet. However, since the dashboard is so easy to use, it's not a huge deal for us.

Grace C.
Operations Manager in USA

Optometry

Kommentare: Doctible has been a fantastic company to work with and I will keep them in mind for future reference should things go south with the new system we are working with

This software boosted our online reviews to the top of all review lists. We loved how this was able to transform our online presence.

I probably would have kept this if it was able to more then just surveys

Christina C.
owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

After we were shut down by Covid 19, Doctible was extremely efficient, kind and helpful in putting a pause on our account and granting 2 free months. They understand the relationships necessary in business and that is extremely valuable to me as many other companies exist. It truly is a team.

There isn't anything every experience has been excellent linking to google reviews has been great

Halana S.
Office Coordinator in USA

Great Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have had a good experience so far with the product.

You an personalize messages that are sent out to customers vs calling to have an operator create what you want with the software.

The only con with this product is that there isn't an easy way to contact past due clients by an integrated list as our old product had.

Ron T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is a simple mass messaging system that does the job

5 letztes Jahr

It is simple to use and the effectiveness is high because almost everyone reads text messages.

The fact that we cannot customize emails.

Alex P.
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Doctible experience

Kommentare: Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

Antwort von Doctible

Hi Alex! It is a pleasure serving you and your practice. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our product. Receiving positive reviews is always the best and we're happy Doctible is able to assist with that. We're looking forward to seeing your practice grow with all the new reviews you're receiving!

Lisa L.
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Care

Kommentare: Patient reviews are extremely important to the public and they are our report card of how we are doing internally. These are important to me because we pride ourselves on great customer service and patient experience. People on social media tend to be brutally honest.

I like that their software is customer friendly. Patients are more likely to give a review. It as easy at as a click of a button. I like that if there is a less then steller review you have the opportunity to deal with it before hand. If I receieve 3 stars I contact the patient to see what we could have done better. The one thing is if we get a 3 star which is rare I think automatically something didn't go well. When contacting the patient it usually is patient perspective and a 3 is generally great to them.

I have not had any issues with their software going on 3 years.

Terry V.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have for Patient Retention!

Kommentare: We have had an amazing experience with Doctible so far. Everyone we have worked with has been very responsive and so helpful. We recently worked on a project with Doctible to customize our Chatbot and we are very satisfied with the final product. We would highly recommend using the Doctible software!

Doctible has enabled us to connect with our patient in many new ways. We are able to send patient reminders, which has drastically decreased our No Shows leading to better patient care and happier patients. Patients are able to rate their experience after their appointment . This enables us to know what we are doing well, but more importantly where we can improve. By knowing what we can do better, it allows us to delivery a higher level of care and service in real time. We have also recently implemented an AI Chatbot to our website powered by Doctible. This allows us to have another means of communication with our patients to help free up the front staff to help our patients who are in person. Doctible has assisted us in delivering a higher level of service while also helping us to increase revenue.

We wish there were more options as to when you can send out patient reminders but we have been told by Doctible that this is currently in the works.

Melody W.

Excellent Customer Service- Wonderful product

5 letztes Jahr

We have worked with Doctible for several years with their patient review platform and are very happy with their program. We are now working to set up texting, patient reminders and patient forms. I have been very impressed by my recent interactions with the representatives I have dealt with (primarily [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). I have found each one to be personable, knowledgeable and extremely professional. It is refreshing to know that when you schedule an appointment for a call or interaction that the phone will ring at that scheduled time. They also have excellent email and phone follow up for questions that required additional research. I look forward to having more time available to focus on patients as Doctible reduces the drudgery of confirmations and facilitates secure consent signatures.

Cost of course....they are reasonable, but lower cost is always a bonus.

Whitley M.
Account Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best product out there for review management and communication

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing. I am so pleased with you guys - you have done an exceptional job, and if I lived anywhere near this company - I would work for you! Great job guys!

This software is incredibly easy to use, it's fast and effective - the price is SO extremely low compared to the value of the product. Their customer service is amazing, I literally can not say enough good things about this company. I have been with them since they first started out - and I am amazed at their contribution to our companies wellbeing and the speed at which they have been able to offer new relevant products from their software. SO totally impressed and LOVE this company!

Nothing - It is amazing. I am thrilled they contacted me and I hope they continue to reach out to other dental offices to offer their services. I wish they would offer referral incentives for referring other dental offices - because I have referred a lot of people to them - but I am so genuinely happy we found Doctible.

Courtney O.
Patient Experience Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent source for feedback and service recovery!

Kommentare: Since our facility started using Doctible it has increased our star rating on sites like Google, and has also lessened the need for patients to vent on Social Media and given them direct access to leave their positive experiences improving our presence there. It has allowed us to correct things that the patient is dissatisfied with before receiving other surveys or sometimes before even leaving the facility, and has also given them a direct line to us. We love it.

Real time feedback. Hand feeds you opportunities for service recovery. EXTREMELY fast customer support that is friendly and courteous. Ability to connect directly with patients.

I can't think of anything right off the top of my head.

Antwort von Doctible

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, our customer support team are truly gems! We're glad that you're able to receive feedback efficiently to help your patients. We look forward to working with you!

Josephine G.
marketing in USA

Doctible is the BEST!

Kommentare: Service is top-notch, pricing is amazing, and it offers so many options. You can customize the message and so much more. They have been so kind and helpful through all aspects of integration and after.

We received a very welcomed phone call that informed the practice of Doctible.

I can't say anything negative. We love everything!

Quinn C.
Owner Dentist in USA

User-friendly and simple!

Simplicity. Multiple users may be added.

The frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.

Lorena F.

Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience with helping us get reviews posted on our social media sites.

I love how easy it is to send out requests to our patients to ask them to give us feedback. I like how I can see quickly and easily the review that a patient left for us. I contacted customer support for assistance and did not have to wait at all for a live person! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so very helpful in explaining the answers to my questions and directing me to the appropriate places to make the desired changes. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick!

I don't see a manual or "how to" on the software page. It would be nice to see a list of the requests that were submitted and percentages of how people responded to the requests being sent.

Casey J.
office manager in USA

Great Review Platform

Kommentare: Amazing!

This software is very user friendly. Easy to set up and use!

All is great! There is nothing not to like!

Kelly Z.
CCO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined and Robust

Ease of daily use Simplicity of initial set up and integration Excellent Customer Service Creates cohesion with online presence Nothing falls through the cracks related to reviews Love that I can respond to a review directly from the platform

Everything we've needed to work has and Doctible has been willing to hear out our thoughts in the past as related to features and tools.

Antwort von Doctible

Hi Kelly! We are thrilled to have you as part of the Doctible family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We also agree, being able to respond to reviews on one platform makes everything easier and efficient. We love receiving feedback, so thank you for sharing!

Patricia R.
Director of Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Addition to our Marketing!

Kommentare: A very pleasant experience from start to finish. During the initial call, I really felt as if I were having a conversation and not just hearing a sales pitch. I greatly appreciated the followup calls as well. Everyone always wanted to ensure that we were comfortable with the new program and offered to answer any questions that we had.

The software is very user friendly. Simple and easy to connect to Google and Facebook platforms. Plus, you have all the reviews stored in one place for easy reference. You can set up an auto reply or log onto the platforms to respond individually. Plus, the receivers can opt out of the service via text if needed, saving time and potential frustration/complaints.

The only con I have (and its not even really a con) is that the people that do not have a Google or Facebook account have no where to leave reviews. We have received a few feedback submissions (usually reserved for potentially bad reviews), but were in fact good reviews from people that didn't have either of the accounts. We'll be putting those reviews on our website for sure!

Trent A.
VP of Marketing in USA

Great Product and Superior Customer Service

Kommentare: We are solving multiple business problems for us and our clients. By partnering Doctible we are able to offer products a la carte, as bundles and also as part of our all inclusive packages. The customer service the Doctible team provides is beyond I have received with any other partner. They go above and beyond to understand our user needs and reporting needs and collaborate with us and our other partners to ensure we and our clients are getting what they need.

This software has multiple uses and is very easy to use and implement the solutions we want for our clients.

So far there is nothing I don't like about the software. It is meeting all of our needs and what functionality they don't have currently, they are willing to put on their roadmap and develop.

Everything Girl in USA

Great Service

Kommentare: I think it's great and defiantly provides us with an easy way to gather reviews from our patients.

We started utilizing the Doctilbe service so we could easily gather Google reviews from our exiting patients. We went from only having 5 Google reviews to 99 5 start reviews. We also have the reviews connected to our website as a testimonials page and have over 900 5 star reviews there as well.

My biggest problem with the software is the fact that we still had a lot of people simply entering a review with Doctible but not taking the extra step to visit Google. I spoke to a rep today and apparently there has been a change on that format. I'm excited that the new text will provide us with even more great google reviews.

Amanda B.
Office Manager/Marketing Director in USA

Excellent ROI

Doctible makes it so easy for our patients to leave online reviews. I love the dashboard, as well as having the opportunity to respond to feedback and resolve any issues patients might've had. Besides the various social media sites, I also link all of our reviews directly to our website. Doctible makes my life so much easier. Highly recommend!

There is nothing that I don't like. If I come across any issues, tech support responds very quickly to resolve. I am very happy.