Über Doctible

Ermöglicht es Privatpraxen, Patienten zu binden, indem sie ihre Erfahrung verfolgen und positive Bewertungen generieren.

Erfahre mehr über Doctible

Kristin B.
Doctor of chiropractic
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Great way to keep up with client reviews "

Kommentare: We send out review requests for new patients and other services to continue to build our business relationships and solve any potential problems.

Vorteile: Like to be able to intervene on poor reviews and correct issues before they get posted. It is also great to follow up with people and have our review management all in one place.

Nachteile: Seems expensive for that we are doing. We also wish it was interpreted directly with our software for easier use.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Paul M.
Doctor of Chiropractic
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Great company, great product..."

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew are amazing~ I never have problems, but on 1 or 2 occasions I forgot my PW or need them to reconnect the data base b/c I was beta testing for ChiroTouch they are quick to reply and jump on my computer and solve it...

Vorteile: Integrates with my E.H.R. software database (ChiroTouch) and will send a email to my patients asking for a honest review. If I get 4 or more stars it will give them the option to post to Google, Yelp, etc... It they give 3 stars or less it immediately shoots me a email so I can call the patient and address their concerns, before it is sent to the Google or Yelp!

Nachteile: After posting the 4 or 5 star review to Google or Yelp... It needs to have ALSO have the option to post the review to Instagram/Facebook with "one click of the button..."

von Doctible an 21.5.2020

Thank you so much for such a great review, Dr. Marsh! We work really hard to offer easy integration amongst different software, so we are happy to see that reflected on your experience. We always try our best to provide our customers with the best value for our products. We look forward to working with you!

Brittany B.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"We love Doctible!"

Kommentare: Not every patient we see will leave a review, but Doctible has made it easy and convenient for our patients to do so.

Vorteile: The price is much cheaper for the service than with other providers. The dashboard is easy to use and sending a review to a patient is quick and easy. We like how all the reviews can be accessed directly from the dashboard and that we can customize what type of review request to send.

Nachteile: I wish it integrated with our practice management software (TDO), but it's specifically for endodontic offices and not many companies integrate with them yet. However, since the dashboard is so easy to use, it's not a huge deal for us.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Michele C.
Practice Owner
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2020

"Terrible Product"

Vorteile: The product is inexpensive than better known alternative companies but for a reason. They cannot deliver. Buyer beware.

Nachteile: This company offers poor integration with practice management software. They are unable to read an existing schedule and will send review requests to patients with unconfirmed appointments and to patients who didn't actually present for treatment. I asked to not have any review requests sent during the time that my office was closed for routine care and only providing emergency treatment. Doctible did not honor this request, but began sending review requests immediately after my training was completed. They sent requests to patients whom we had contacted to reschedule their appointments because we were still closed during the COVID-19 Pandemic. I was told during the onboarding and training that requests would be sent once the appointment was marked as completed. This was an untruth. Doctible has no true integration and cannot read any aspect of a schedule and will send requests to any name on the schedule regardless of the status of the appointment. They even sent requests to new patients who had never been to the office. Additionally, their campaign feature is lacking in its capabilities. The user cannot attach a file or prepare a document that can be saved and attached to send as a mass email. I honestly do not understand what the worth or value is of this company.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Chadwick T.
Practice Administrator/Manager
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Doctible Services and Software "

Kommentare: This experience has been overall a great experience. The rep has been great and responsive, the customer services has been great and quickly responsive to anything we need and the get detailed information from us to ensure we have it right the first time! This takes a huge relief off of my shoulders as I have so much I already do day to day.

Vorteile: I love the simplistic fashion in which our patient surveys are quick and easy for them to use and for our team to use. It has helped us with our reviews, receiving more raw feedback and the website messenger has helped with our community and patients inquiring about us and our services to give people options. This has helped with those who aren't fond of phone calls anymore.

Nachteile: The software had opened us up or made us possibly have issues with malware/viruses but Doctible seemed to have acted quickly and moved forward to take care of the issue.

Grace C.
Operations Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Optometry"

Kommentare: Doctible has been a fantastic company to work with and I will keep them in mind for future reference should things go south with the new system we are working with

Vorteile: This software boosted our online reviews to the top of all review lists. We loved how this was able to transform our online presence.

Nachteile: I probably would have kept this if it was able to more then just surveys

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Christina C.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2020

"Customer Service"

Vorteile: After we were shut down by Covid 19, Doctible was extremely efficient, kind and helpful in putting a pause on our account and granting 2 free months. They understand the relationships necessary in business and that is extremely valuable to me as many other companies exist. It truly is a team.

Nachteile: There isn't anything every experience has been excellent
linking to google reviews has been great

• Bewertet am 1.4.2020
Theresa L.
FAADOM
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"Great Product"

Kommentare: Customer Service is OUTSTANDING. Anytime I have a question or concern they are extremely helpful and resolve my issue in no time.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and use on a daily basis
Customer Service is outstanding!!

Nachteile: I can't think of one thing I don't like.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Whitley M.
Account Manager/ Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Amazing, intuitive, incredible.. I can go on..."

Kommentare: We are getting more reviews from patients (which our pt. base is mostly older people) so it has helped them navigate that process a lot. I love the texting ability - patients can go back and check their appt time and not be LATE! It has helped a lot with that! The speed of response from patients is also amazing. They text back and I get it immediately.

Vorteile: Doctible is intuitive, amazing and sooo helpful to a new start up like us! the Value in the reviews and being able to reach out to patients quickly is amazing. You guys are so easy to work with and you can bop around on the software so easily! I REALLY love it! I seriously tell everyone about it!

Nachteile: I wish I could get you guys to market more! But other then that! NOTHING

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Everything Girl
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Great Service"

Kommentare: I think it's great and defiantly provides us with an easy way to gather reviews from our patients.

Vorteile: We started utilizing the Doctilbe service so we could easily gather Google reviews from our exiting patients. We went from only having 5 Google reviews to 99 5 start reviews. We also have the reviews connected to our website as a testimonials page and have over 900 5 star reviews there as well.

Nachteile: My biggest problem with the software is the fact that we still had a lot of people simply entering a review with Doctible but not taking the extra step to visit Google. I spoke to a rep today and apparently there has been a change on that format. I'm excited that the new text will provide us with even more great google reviews.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Alex P.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Doctible experience"

Kommentare: Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

Vorteile: I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

Nachteile: I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

von Doctible an 21.5.2020

Hi Alex! It is a pleasure serving you and your practice. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our product. Receiving positive reviews is always the best and we're happy Doctible is able to assist with that. We're looking forward to seeing your practice grow with all the new reviews you're receiving!

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Lisa L.
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Great Customer Care "

Kommentare: Patient reviews are extremely important to the public and they are our report card of how we are doing internally. These are important to me because we pride ourselves on great customer service and patient experience. People on social media tend to be brutally honest.

Vorteile: I like that their software is customer friendly. Patients are more likely to give a review. It as easy at as a click of a button. I like that if there is a less then steller review you have the opportunity to deal with it before hand. If I receieve 3 stars I contact the patient to see what we could have done better. The one thing is if we get a 3 star which is rare I think automatically something didn't go well. When contacting the patient it usually is patient perspective and a 3 is generally great to them.

Nachteile: I have not had any issues with their software going on 3 years.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Terry V.
Chief Operating Officer
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"A Must Have for Patient Retention!"

Kommentare: We have had an amazing experience with Doctible so far. Everyone we have worked with has been very responsive and so helpful. We recently worked on a project with Doctible to customize our Chatbot and we are very satisfied with the final product. We would highly recommend using the Doctible software!

Vorteile: Doctible has enabled us to connect with our patient in many new ways. We are able to send patient reminders, which has drastically decreased our No Shows leading to better patient care and happier patients. Patients are able to rate their experience after their appointment . This enables us to know what we are doing well, but more importantly where we can improve. By knowing what we can do better, it allows us to delivery a higher level of care and service in real time. We have also recently implemented an AI Chatbot to our website powered by Doctible. This allows us to have another means of communication with our patients to help free up the front staff to help our patients who are in person. Doctible has assisted us in delivering a higher level of service while also helping us to increase revenue.

Nachteile: We wish there were more options as to when you can send out patient reminders but we have been told by Doctible that this is currently in the works.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Courtney O.
Patient Experience Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Excellent source for feedback and service recovery!"

Kommentare: Since our facility started using Doctible it has increased our star rating on sites like Google, and has also lessened the need for patients to vent on Social Media and given them direct access to leave their positive experiences improving our presence there. It has allowed us to correct things that the patient is dissatisfied with before receiving other surveys or sometimes before even leaving the facility, and has also given them a direct line to us. We love it.

Vorteile: Real time feedback.
Hand feeds you opportunities for service recovery.
EXTREMELY fast customer support that is friendly and courteous.
Ability to connect directly with patients.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything right off the top of my head.

von Doctible an 21.5.2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, our customer support team are truly gems! We're glad that you're able to receive feedback efficiently to help your patients. We look forward to working with you!

Josephine G.
marketing

"Doctible is the BEST!"

Kommentare: Service is top-notch, pricing is amazing, and it offers so many options. You can customize the message and so much more. They have been so kind and helpful through all aspects of integration and after.

Vorteile: We received a very welcomed phone call that informed the practice of Doctible.

Nachteile: I can't say anything negative. We love everything!

Quinn C.
Owner Dentist
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"User-friendly and simple!"

Vorteile: Simplicity. Multiple users may be added.

Nachteile: The frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Lorena F.
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Excellent Customer Support"

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience with helping us get reviews posted on our social media sites.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to send out requests to our patients to ask them to give us feedback. I like how I can see quickly and easily the review that a patient left for us. I contacted customer support for assistance and did not have to wait at all for a live person! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so very helpful in explaining the answers to my questions and directing me to the appropriate places to make the desired changes. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick!

Nachteile: I don't see a manual or "how to" on the software page. It would be nice to see a list of the requests that were submitted and percentages of how people responded to the requests being sent.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Kelly Z.
CCO
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Streamlined and Robust "

Vorteile: Ease of daily use
Simplicity of initial set up and integration
Excellent Customer Service
Creates cohesion with online presence
Nothing falls through the cracks related to reviews
Love that I can respond to a review directly from the platform

Nachteile: Everything we've needed to work has and Doctible has been willing to hear out our thoughts in the past as related to features and tools.

von Doctible an 21.5.2020

Hi Kelly! We are thrilled to have you as part of the Doctible family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We also agree, being able to respond to reviews on one platform makes everything easier and efficient. We love receiving feedback, so thank you for sharing!

Trent A.
VP of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Great Product and Superior Customer Service"

Kommentare: We are solving multiple business problems for us and our clients. By partnering Doctible we are able to offer products a la carte, as bundles and also as part of our all inclusive packages. The customer service the Doctible team provides is beyond I have received with any other partner. They go above and beyond to understand our user needs and reporting needs and collaborate with us and our other partners to ensure we and our clients are getting what they need.

Vorteile: This software has multiple uses and is very easy to use and implement the solutions we want for our clients.

Nachteile: So far there is nothing I don't like about the software. It is meeting all of our needs and what functionality they don't have currently, they are willing to put on their roadmap and develop.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Patricia R.
Director of Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2019

"A Great Addition to our Marketing!"

Kommentare: A very pleasant experience from start to finish. During the initial call, I really felt as if I were having a conversation and not just hearing a sales pitch. I greatly appreciated the followup calls as well. Everyone always wanted to ensure that we were comfortable with the new program and offered to answer any questions that we had.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. Simple and easy to connect to Google and Facebook platforms. Plus, you have all the reviews stored in one place for easy reference. You can set up an auto reply or log onto the platforms to respond individually. Plus, the receivers can opt out of the service via text if needed, saving time and potential frustration/complaints.

Nachteile: The only con I have (and its not even really a con) is that the people that do not have a Google or Facebook account have no where to leave reviews. We have received a few feedback submissions (usually reserved for potentially bad reviews), but were in fact good reviews from people that didn't have either of the accounts. We'll be putting those reviews on our website for sure!

• Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Amanda B.
Office Manager/Marketing Director

"Excellent ROI"

Vorteile: Doctible makes it so easy for our patients to leave online reviews. I love the dashboard, as well as having the opportunity to respond to feedback and resolve any issues patients might've had. Besides the various social media sites, I also link all of our reviews directly to our website. Doctible makes my life so much easier. Highly recommend!

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like. If I come across any issues, tech support responds very quickly to resolve. I am very happy.

Stuart S.
Practice Executive
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Great Patient Review Generator"

Kommentare: We use Doctible to capture the thoughts of our valuable patients, good and bad, so we can become better at serving the people of Oklahoma by improving their oral health.

Vorteile: We love how easy this product is to use and it truly does increase the numbers of reviews we receive from our patients.

Nachteile: N/A...there isn't anything I do not like about Doctible and we appreciate their occasional updates making it better in areas we had not thought about.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
James G.
Business Manager

"Awesome"

Kommentare: It has been a pleasurable experience dealing with Doctible since the beginning and I am hoping that you will offer new options in the future.

Vorteile: The ease of use & customer the service especially Cara!

Nachteile: At this moment I have no immediate dislikes of what were are getting from Doctible.

Melinda M.
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Made our office THRIVE!!"

Kommentare: INCREDIBLE! I need something and it happens like magic. Adding online pay button, adding pictures, removing information etc. They are super efficient.

Vorteile: How easy it is for people to leave a review.
The texting to confirm appointments is easy and effective.

Nachteile: Would have like to have been able to change contact phone numbers to update as needed.

von Doctible an 15.5.2020

Hi Melinda, thank you for your lovely note! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Doctible. We're thrilled that you love the user friendly format of our product. We try our best to be as efficient as possible and we're glad that we met that mark!

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Linda S.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2020

"Doctible Review Excellent Product"

Kommentare: My experience with Doctible has been excellent with the product and receiving help when I needed it. My clients found it very easy to use as well

Vorteile: Doctible was easy to set up and implement--my clients loved being able to text and I loved being hipaa compliant.

Nachteile: I used this software for texting appt reminders and communication with my clients

• Bewertet am 1.5.2020