Great way to keep up with client reviews

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Kristin B.
Doctor of chiropractic
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We send out review requests for new patients and other services to continue to build our business relationships and solve any potential problems.

Vorteile: Like to be able to intervene on poor reviews and correct issues before they get posted. It is also great to follow up with people and have our review management all in one place.

Nachteile: Seems expensive for that we are doing. We also wish it was interpreted directly with our software for easier use.

Great Customer Care

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Lisa L.
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Patient reviews are extremely important to the public and they are our report card of how we are doing internally. These are important to me because we pride ourselves on great customer service and patient experience. People on social media tend to be brutally honest.

Vorteile: I like that their software is customer friendly. Patients are more likely to give a review. It as easy at as a click of a button. I like that if there is a less then steller review you have the opportunity to deal with it before hand. If I receieve 3 stars I contact the patient to see what we could have done better. The one thing is if we get a 3 star which is rare I think automatically something didn't go well. When contacting the patient it usually is patient perspective and a 3 is generally great to them.

Nachteile: I have not had any issues with their software going on 3 years.

A Must Have for Patient Retention!

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Terry V.
Chief Operating Officer
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had an amazing experience with Doctible so far. Everyone we have worked with has been very responsive and so helpful. We recently worked on a project with Doctible to customize our Chatbot and we are very satisfied with the final product. We would highly recommend using the Doctible software!

Vorteile: Doctible has enabled us to connect with our patient in many new ways. We are able to send patient reminders, which has drastically decreased our No Shows leading to better patient care and happier patients. Patients are able to rate their experience after their appointment . This enables us to know what we are doing well, but more importantly where we can improve. By knowing what we can do better, it allows us to delivery a higher level of care and service in real time. We have also recently implemented an AI Chatbot to our website powered by Doctible. This allows us to have another means of communication with our patients to help free up the front staff to help our patients who are in person. Doctible has assisted us in delivering a higher level of service while also helping us to increase revenue.

Nachteile: We wish there were more options as to when you can send out patient reminders but we have been told by Doctible that this is currently in the works.

Easy to use and helpful to our patients

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Ashley H.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think Doctible is super helpful despite the technical errors.

Vorteile: I love the patient communicator. It makes it very easy for us to get in touch with our patients for urgent maters. Our patients also find it very helpful that we're able to send them text messages.

Nachteile: There was a time where a patient received a reminder text for an appointment that wasn't in the schedule. There are also times where patients wont get their reminder text.

User-friendly and simple!

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Quinn C.
Owner Dentist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simplicity. Multiple users may be added.

Nachteile: The frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.

Excellent Customer Support

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Lorena F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience with helping us get reviews posted on our social media sites.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to send out requests to our patients to ask them to give us feedback. I like how I can see quickly and easily the review that a patient left for us. I contacted customer support for assistance and did not have to wait at all for a live person! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so very helpful in explaining the answers to my questions and directing me to the appropriate places to make the desired changes. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick!

Nachteile: I don't see a manual or "how to" on the software page. It would be nice to see a list of the requests that were submitted and percentages of how people responded to the requests being sent.

A Great Addition to our Marketing!

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Patricia R.
Director of Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very pleasant experience from start to finish. During the initial call, I really felt as if I were having a conversation and not just hearing a sales pitch. I greatly appreciated the followup calls as well. Everyone always wanted to ensure that we were comfortable with the new program and offered to answer any questions that we had.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. Simple and easy to connect to Google and Facebook platforms. Plus, you have all the reviews stored in one place for easy reference. You can set up an auto reply or log onto the platforms to respond individually. Plus, the receivers can opt out of the service via text if needed, saving time and potential frustration/complaints.

Nachteile: The only con I have (and its not even really a con) is that the people that do not have a Google or Facebook account have no where to leave reviews. We have received a few feedback submissions (usually reserved for potentially bad reviews), but were in fact good reviews from people that didn't have either of the accounts. We'll be putting those reviews on our website for sure!

Great Product

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Theresa L.
FAADOM
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer Service is OUTSTANDING. Anytime I have a question or concern they are extremely helpful and resolve my issue in no time.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and use on a daily basis
Customer Service is outstanding!!

Nachteile: I can't think of one thing I don't like.

We're excited!!!

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Brynn P.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our rep was wonderful at explaining what services Doctible has to offer our dental practice! He got us set up for our install on a day that was convenient for us. He called today to show us how to utilize Doctible & how to get the most bang for our buck. Both our reps were very informative, personable & did a great job in educating us. Can't wait to get our google reviews rolling in!

Vorteile: I love that this will help generate new google reviews for our dental practice!

Nachteile: Nothing yet :) We're just getting the ball rolling here

Patient Care Representative

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Jenny C.
patient care representative
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it has brought to light a few dis-satisfied patients that we had the opportunity to make their experience better!

Vorteile: It is really great how automated the service is and how easy the feedback is to get and integrate to all of our social media.

Nachteile: When the list of patients was being generated, it sometimes would include patients that had cancelled or rescheduled.

Great company, great product...

Paul M.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew are amazing~ I never have problems, but on 1 or 2 occasions I forgot my PW or need them to reconnect the data base b/c I was beta testing for ChiroTouch they are quick to reply and jump on my computer and solve it...

Vorteile: Integrates with my E.H.R. software database (ChiroTouch) and will send a email to my patients asking for a honest review. If I get 4 or more stars it will give them the option to post to Google, Yelp, etc... It they give 3 stars or less it immediately shoots me a email so I can call the patient and address their concerns, before it is sent to the Google or Yelp!

Nachteile: After posting the 4 or 5 star review to Google or Yelp... It needs to have ALSO have the option to post the review to Instagram/Facebook with "one click of the button..."

Close to perfect

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Megan D.
Director of Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with Doctible has been amazing. The service has allowed us to improve our customer service on multiple fronts, by keeping us in touch with people who come in contact with our office and brand. It has also allowed us to repair relationships and reach out to less-than-thrilled clients, many times before they review us negatively on public sites. The only hiccup came when we switch to a cloud-based PMS and had to start sending the notices out manually for our four locations.

Vorteile: We love the usable feedback,the ease of use for our staff and reviewers, and the analytics.

Nachteile: We wish you had a sync with our practice management software (Eyefinity, cloud-based), so notices could go out automatically instead of us having to send them manually.

Doctible is the BEST!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Josephine G.
marketing

Kommentare: Service is top-notch, pricing is amazing, and it offers so many options. You can customize the message and so much more. They have been so kind and helpful through all aspects of integration and after.

Vorteile: We received a very welcomed phone call that informed the practice of Doctible.

Nachteile: I can't say anything negative. We love everything!

Doctible experience

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Alex P.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

Vorteile: I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

Nachteile: I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

Excellent source for feedback and service recovery!

Courtney O.
Patient Experience Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since our facility started using Doctible it has increased our star rating on sites like Google, and has also lessened the need for patients to vent on Social Media and given them direct access to leave their positive experiences improving our presence there. It has allowed us to correct things that the patient is dissatisfied with before receiving other surveys or sometimes before even leaving the facility, and has also given them a direct line to us. We love it.

Vorteile: Real time feedback.
Hand feeds you opportunities for service recovery.
EXTREMELY fast customer support that is friendly and courteous.
Ability to connect directly with patients.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything right off the top of my head.

Great Product and Superior Customer Service

Trent A.
VP of Marketing

Kommentare: We are solving multiple business problems for us and our clients. By partnering Doctible we are able to offer products a la carte, as bundles and also as part of our all inclusive packages. The customer service the Doctible team provides is beyond I have received with any other partner. They go above and beyond to understand our user needs and reporting needs and collaborate with us and our other partners to ensure we and our clients are getting what they need.

Vorteile: This software has multiple uses and is very easy to use and implement the solutions we want for our clients.

Nachteile: So far there is nothing I don't like about the software. It is meeting all of our needs and what functionality they don't have currently, they are willing to put on their roadmap and develop.

Awesome

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
James G.
Business Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a pleasurable experience dealing with Doctible since the beginning and I am hoping that you will offer new options in the future.

Vorteile: The ease of use & customer the service especially Cara!

Nachteile: At this moment I have no immediate dislikes of what were are getting from Doctible.

Streamlined and Robust

Kelly Z.
CCO

Vorteile: Ease of daily use
Simplicity of initial set up and integration
Excellent Customer Service
Creates cohesion with online presence
Nothing falls through the cracks related to reviews
Love that I can respond to a review directly from the platform

Nachteile: Everything we've needed to work has and Doctible has been willing to hear out our thoughts in the past as related to features and tools.

Doctible in the office

Philippe C.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was hesitant at first to use doctible but we needed a way to have reviews done for us (we live in a small town and it is very competitive). It is very easy to set up and use. We are thankful that we now get to see reviews daily and even get feedback from our patients.

Vorteile: How easy it is to use. Great customer service.

Nachteile: I wish people didn't have to have a google account in order to leave a google review but we understand this isn't your fault.

Easy and Effective

Octaviano G.
Practice Management Company Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It worked right away, signed up my other clients after it proved to be useful.

Vorteile: The fact that they a "no commitment policy" makes it more inviting. They prove it works and you stay on board because it does. The software is very user friendly, big buttons and clean interface.

Nachteile: Wish it would add more a la carte items, instead of having to take the leap for a bigger package.

Made our office THRIVE!!

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Melinda M.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: INCREDIBLE! I need something and it happens like magic. Adding online pay button, adding pictures, removing information etc. They are super efficient.

Vorteile: How easy it is for people to leave a review.
The texting to confirm appointments is easy and effective.

Nachteile: Would have like to have been able to change contact phone numbers to update as needed.

Doctible implementation

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Nancy T.
Dentist/owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was wonderful from the start. Met the customer service rep at Agd annual meeting he was very helpful and instrumental on getting the ball rolling. From there it has been all good. Even recommended to our state affinity program.

Vorteile: Very user friendly and our patients loved it also. Saves us alot of tmie

Nachteile: It is for the future iand relates to my only "4". Which is still very good. Going forward it would be beneficial if we could also chose a language. We manually write some txt in spanish. We have many spanish speaking patients and they would be better served if their appointments and reminders were in spanish.

best for your money

Elham K.
licensed Acupuncturist
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It saves us time and money

Vorteile: I love that it's easy for the patients and the practitioner
I love that it links right into making us more popular on Google!
I love that they don't try to sell you a bunch of things you don't need several times per year.
I like that actual people answer the phone with in minutes and are ready to help you from the USA!

Nachteile: It would be great if you could have multiple clinics on the same platform

Love the Feed Back

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Cherie C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: From the day it was installed it was easy to use and manage!

Nachteile: I did not have any problems with any part of the software or install

Ease of setup and use

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Mike P.
Front Desk
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From my first contact with Doctible the representatives have been upbeat, easy to follow and understand and helpful. Each time I have spoken with the support team, they have been responsive and prompt in both answering questions and explaining the way to get the most out of the product.

Vorteile: How easy it was to setup with the help of the Doctible staff and how simple it is use to connect with clients without making them feel inundated with too many requests.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything about it that we don't like yet.