WP Cerber Security Bewertungen

von Cerber Tech

Filtern nach:

Über WP Cerber Security

Cerber Security vigorously defends WordPress against hacker attacks, spam, and malware. Blazingly fast and reliable by design.

Erfahre mehr über WP Cerber Security

Chris F.
Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2020

"Very good solution to spam contact form submissions"

Vorteile: I run WP websites with contact us forms. I was getting hundreds of spam contact form submissions. I looked around for a solution. I tried to fix the contact form 7 plugin with security features. The spammers defeated everything. I came across WP Cerber and tried it. It has a submission form checker. So far it has stopped all the spammers, but the real customers get through.

Nachteile: It can occasionally block users of the website who we desire, so false positives.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Robert C.
founder
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2019

"My line of defense for Worpress "

Kommentare: I researched many security solutions for wordpress, some big and fancy, some look fantastic but unknown and I chose one that was simple to use and has proven, day after day to be my line of defence. WP Cerber Security does its job well, produces reports and defends your site (lots of hard work) from malicious software's and the general sniffer on the web. (full of them). I was so glad to come back from a weekend off and see that my site had been protected by WP Cerber from illegal hackers and stopped a possible intrusion by blocking the intruders IP sub-domain from accessing the site, its a smart software.
By detecting suspicious behaviour it analyses the level of threat and takes action. I am a happy customer and do recommend WP Cerber to all worpress administrators, the paid version and the free version are great, but the paid version maintains all the updates, servers and programming to keep them at the top of their game so if you are pro go paid.

Vorteile: Security on the web is a must and there is absolutely no way around that.
Working with wordpress is great, all the plug-ins, builders and a fantastic community of great people, but there is always the other side, with popularity comes illegal hacking.
We work with a php based system and it has its vulnerabilities, some known and easy to solve some still not known and there you can get into in deep trouble, CW Cerber is simple to use and to get familiar with, it helps you with many options and possibilities.

Nachteile: Up to now, all working well. Maybe a tutorial on their site is a good idea, many people don´t have a tech background so having small, to the point, videos is important.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Elaine V.
Druck, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"WP Cerber for the uninitiated"

Kommentare: I outsourced the build of my Amazon Affiliates website in Wordpress and took delivery of a live site which had basic security. Enhancing the security was my first priority. Although I have an IT background I am a raw beginner with managing my own website. I noted that I had free WP Cerber and looking at this I decided to try the free trial of Professional right away. I worked through the guidance provided in the Getting Started pages with great care. Disaster. I was locked out of my WP admin site and my website broke completely. I then spent the next two days working through multiple blogs to resolve the issues. The WP Cerber Reset file didn’t work and ultimately I had to uninstall all plugins completely via my host site files and rebuild bit by bit. I still don’t really know what the problem was although I suspect a conflict between plugins. I reinstalled WP Cerber because notwithstanding my experience I am nervous about security and wanted to resolve everything and understand the impacts of the changes that were being recommended. I still considering implementing the pro version so that I can sleep at night knowing that someone is out there defending my website from attack.

Vorteile: I gain great satisfaction from seeing lists of suspicious activity being blocked and denied including locking out of subnets of suspicious actors. I appreciated all of the options available to tighten security and the guidance provided by the website on how to implement it.

Nachteile: Despite the guidance I experienced issues with implementation of the Free Pro version. For the neophyte it is a minefield to work out what to implement and what to avoid since the impacts are not fully understood.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Vincent V.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Best Security Plugin for Wordpress"

Kommentare: The setting was not difficult but I had to followed the « getting stat » explanation… It takes some time to follow all steps. The good thing is that it gave me the opportunity to better understand what I am enabling. The free version is the best ever security plugins I found (I have used many). I will definitely choose Cerber Security when I will switch to a Paid Security plugin.

Vorteile: There are tons of security plugins for WP, but WP Cerber Security is the only one that offer so many setting for free. It makes it much better than other options. I like very much the custom login page, antispam protection, restricted access to API, and the Two-Factor Authentication.

Nachteile: I would have appreciate if explanation were translated in French.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Ananda P.
Project / Customer Excellence Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2020

"One of the best security plugins for Wordpress"

Kommentare: Even the free version gives you enough insights to understand how important it is to secure the own Wordpress installation. I have a lot of actions blocked and this makes me feel much better every day working on my site. I use the Genesis framework along with Imagely Themes and all my plugins work seamlessly together, WP Cerber perfectly fits in without giving me any annoying moments of instabilities etc.

Vorteile: The installation was quick and without any issues, as it should be. Afterwards you familiarize yourself with a well structured "Getting started Guide" and more information right at hand. The information provided makes all the available security measures accessible even for non-techie people. After I spent ~20 minutes everything was setup properly and is protecting my site flawlessly. Changed login URL and few other "standards" hardened my Wordpress site effectively.

Nachteile: The advertising on the right always attracts my eyes and the German translation is sometimes bit strange. Other than that it does what it should, keeps my site up and secure. I would expect bit more explaining information about the Anti-Spam Protection options as this doesn't become really clear what if and how. Up until now I didn't get any spam comments with the free version but maybe this changes with more traffic.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2020
Lois M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2019

"I have been using Gerber for a couple of months "

Kommentare: I installed Gerber on a website a couple of months ago when I started having trouble with attempted log ins and attempted malicious codes. I had used Wordfence a couple of years ago but had to uninstall it because of some problems including being locked out even though I was whitelisted. I am very happy with Gerber Security. It is easy to use and I love the features. I mainly use the activity and blacklisting IPs. Following activity has helped me with adding more security features and blacklisting IPs (500 so far) has kept the bad guys at bay. The malicious attempts that usually had been over 200 per day have slowed to 5-10 per day and I am seriously looking at upgrading my Gerber as i want to block countries now. Thank you Gerber you have given me peace and website security!

Vorteile: Very intuitive and easy to use. Has all the features I want. I love that it made it easy to create an alternative log in page and block the original. I love that it is easy to follow the activity to see what the bad guys are trying to do and easy to blacklist them. Also it was easy to set up parameters like how many log in attempts, in what time frame, and when locked out.

Nachteile: I haven't found any. Oh yeah, I didn't use some of the features because I did not understand what they would do so maybe some laymen explanations would help.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Simon D.
Web Developer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2019

"Keeping my client websites secure!"

Kommentare: I've been using this on several sites over the past year or too after trying several other plugins that end up being bloatware. I find that Cerber is extremely fast and easy to use.

Vorteile: Cerber is a fantastic piece of security software, one of the best features is that it doesn't slow down your site, or is super intrusive like many other packages for Wordpress.

Nachteile: Maybe it could have improved updates on malware and known intrusive IPs. Also, moving the site admin interferes if an external client asks for their data to be removed, the email sent back to them doesn't take into consideration the admin page login move. Would be fantastic to see a Credit Card fraud integration.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Joshua E.
IT Director
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"WP Cerber Security provides extreme value "

Kommentare: After almost a year of use we find this service extremely vital to maintaining our website and WordPress install safe! We have tested and have solved some issues that were protected by WP Cerber Security from the get-go.

Vorteile: Integration into our WordPress site was easy and seamless. It starts working right away! The features in the basic service are amazing and after stable use we were confident to move forward and purchase a subscription. We also appreciate that WP Cerber Security was not pushy in their sales. They let the service speak for itself and sell itself.

Nachteile: Integration into our business was not hard at all. There hasn't been anything we do not like about the service thusfar.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Al S.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Free Version Very Helpful and Informative"

Kommentare: The website has been experiencing odd behavior such as the occasional error that prevents the site from loading, and slow load performance. WP Cerber Security has identified many problems. I'm hoping that paying for the pro version will help to correct the problems the site is having.

Vorteile: This software provides great detail in the actions taking place in the site. It monitors usage as well as pointing out malicious lines of code and malware that may be effecting the performance of the site and risks of attack. It has been very helpful in identifying problems.

Nachteile: I'm using the free version, so my con is that I can't see how it will perform in the removal of malicious lines of code and malware.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Benjamin O.
enseignant
Animation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2020

"Logiciel très performant, cependant la prise en main demande du temps "

Kommentare: Rassurer les membres de notrevassociation que leurs données sont sécurisées

Vorteile: Possibilité de recevoir aussitôt des mails d'alertes

Nachteile: le rappel incessant invitant à passer à la version premium

• Bewertet am 28.3.2020
Petter B.
Service designer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2019

"Simple and Powerful"

Kommentare: I'm running a site which that is made up crowdsourcing information. And I'm running ads and Adwords for people to find the site. The problem I had, which I was not aware of was that I had malicious code due to testing random Wordpress plugins. With the help of Cerber Security I found these and managed to get clear of them.

Vorteile: When installed it took really short time before I could start making use of it
Translation to my language was really good
Well made user interface
Tells me what is wrong so I can take action

Nachteile: Haven't really found anything yet.
Perhaps that I can't clean with the free version

• Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Andre G.
Teacher
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

"WP Cerber Security on a members website for educational resources"

Kommentare: It is imperative to have a secure website when dealing with student data. WP Cerber Security provides more peace of mind.

Vorteile: With the limited number of users accessing the website daily I can easily track who logged in and when. Ip addresses are easily whitelisted and blacklisted and malicious attempts on the website are automatically blocked. The free version of the software gets you well underway with good security.

Nachteile: There is ample settings to go through, and it might feel too detailed for the average Wordpress user. However, all the recommended settings work well enough and there is the possibility of enhancing the security of your website to your needs as one understands and explores new security features even with the free version.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Adriano S.
IT Manager
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2019

"The must-have Wordpress security plugin"

Vorteile: - the high level of security provided, as well as the amount of information available;
- ease of use;

Nachteile: So far, nothing. Maybe more information about Site Integrity use.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Aven R.
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Best Security Plugin"

Kommentare: Almost set it and forget it! Love it!

Vorteile: I used it free and it did wonders for my website. Going PRO!!! Love it, THANK YOU WP CERBER!

Nachteile: I loved everything about the product. Zero complaints!

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019