Über Twice Commerce

Die E-Commerce- und Store-Management-Lösungen von Twice (früher Rentle) bieten die Tools und Unterstützung für den Start, die Verwaltung und den Ausbau eines Mietgeschäfts.

Erfahre mehr über Twice Commerce

Bewertungen zu Twice Commerce

Twice Commerce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Twice Commerce bereits verwendet?

Founder in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best rental platform for businesses of any size.

Kommentare: Rentle have provided me with an extra dimension to my bicycle rental business. They have enabled a cost effective digital booking system without the need for hardware. Their team are fantastic and always on hand to solve any questions or problems I have had. I've been so impressed with their positive approach and have always felt valued as a customer.

The software is very user friendly and can be adapted to fit a variety of different methods of working. The software is very intuitive and adaptable and allows for surface level engagement through to in-depth use depending on need.

I would like the booking confirmation / end user engagement to be more customisable. At the moment it is a generic email confirmation which is fine but would be improved with ability to send more bespoke confirmations / engagement.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you Tim for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you mentioned! Kind regards, Polina

Lasse
Lasse
Managing director in Finnland
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionary for rental and activities business model

Kommentare: Superb support and reaction time for problems. I have never experienced such a great attitude towards users from support people.

Flexibility, ease of use, integrated payment options, broad scope that can be used to make all our activities, rental products, tickets, etc. products available for online booking

Rentle is still under development so there are many things missing but all the essentials are there to make the business roll. Rentle is developing new features in a rapid phase so the features missing now, might be there tomorrow.

Antwort von Rentle

Hi Lasse, thank you for the review and partnership so far.

Gary
Boat Dude in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helped us get started, but not a long term solution

Kommentare: Fast to get started. Great to be able to get basic functionality online in less than a day. Support has been good. But ultimately lack or pricing flexibility, payment provider limitations and costs. and inventory management limitations make this a short term solution for us.

Fast to set up and use. Low learning curve. Works well for what it is.

Extremely limited pricing capabilities. Can't set different prices for different times of year or day.of week. This has cost us thousands in lost revenue. Can't take a boat out of service for scheduled time (routine maintenance). Boat is either in service or out of service and Can't for example take it out of inventory for Tue and Wed without blocking it for the entire future. Have to resort to work arounds like fake bookings. Rentle adds an additional surcharge on top of Stripe fees, which are already high. Can't select my own payment processor. Reporting is extremely limited.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Gary for taking the time to write us feedback, we really appreciate it! I've just checked with our product team and introducing more flexible ways to price your products as well as improvements to our inventory management are high priority on our roadmap. Today we have released support for choosing whether to renting or selli your products which already introduces a lot of flexibility when creating your product catalogue. Hopefully we are able to release the improvements you are waiting for very soon. We will keep you updated. Best, Joel

CHASE
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review on Rental

Kommentare: It's a great platform that makes renting items easy to do for businesses. I would love to have credit card on file added, and to be able to negotiate rates.

Ease of use Clean interface Inventory and booking options

Cost per transaction could be lower. I would rather pay a flat rate, vs paying a % per order. I would ideally like to have the ordering processing fees to be sub 4% for stripe and rentle combined, and will explore alternate payment options to see if there is a way we can get there. Paying close to $600 per 10k in sales is too much.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to write the review, Chase! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you liked our interface and found the company to be aligned with your company goals. Unfortunately, we cannot lower our commission fees, as only a part of it goes towards our development and maintenance, while the rest goes to the payment processor. As your business is scaling up, it might be beneficial to switch to another plan — the difference in transaction rates oftentimes covers the price increase — for example BUILD would bring your commissions to a sub-4% level (+$0.30 per transaction). If you have any further questions or want to discuss alternative plan options, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best, Twice Commerce team

Henry
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy to use and powerful.

Kommentare: Online Reservation and Checkout system that keeps track of inventory to prevent overbookings.

It is easy to create and customize products. The WordPress plugin keeps customers on our site, and products display is ideal.

I would like to see more integrations with "Make"(integromat) and/or Zapier to better improve customer experience when reservations are rescheduled, cancelled, etc. for triggers to happen and work with other apps such as ActiveCampaing, GoogleSheets, etc.

vor 8 Monaten

Many thanks for your feedback, Henry! We really appreciate it :) More custom integrations is something we want to enable in the future, for instance with introducing new triggers to select from in our webhooks. Feel free to keep an eye on our product updates to not miss out on anything:https://updates.rentle.io/

Owner in Belgien
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Using as rental tool for sound/light company.

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with Rentle. I love using is, it's very easy. That's also the reason I'm willing to pay the more expensive subscription, because I can't think of doing my job without it.

I started with Rental when they had a very cheap subscription, so it was the best tool for the buck. It is very slick in looks and is very easy to use. In a couple of minutes I managed to create my first products and could publish the online shop on my WordPress website. When I had questions, I got a really fast response of the support team. I even had 2 videomeetings with them, so they are really into giving good support.

I still miss the ability to create packages with multiple devices of the same product. This moment you can create packages, but with only 1 item of each product. I contacted the support team and they ensured that they were working on a revised packaging system. I'm really looking forward to that update. Second bummer was the update in subscription model. This made Rentle for me (as a very low user) way more expensive. For the options I need, I have to go to a higher tier. Luckily I get a 50% discount because of the low amount of rentals I register, but it's still a lot more expensive than it was. At the moment it sits in the same price range as other competitors and is cheaper than the expert tool Rentman which is made for companies as mine, but of course it has less possibilities than Rentman.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Tim for your feedback and glad to hear you are happy with Rentle. We are really looking forwards to updating the package product feature and will let you know as soon as the improvement is released. //Joel

Lewis
Treasurer in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software, Perfect for my Needs

From the start, the software was very intuitive and easy to use; I could start adding products straight away. The professional-looking storefront is an immediate attraction to the software as this represents my business. While slightly confusing at first, differentiating between products, articles, and SKUs is very logical and has helped to organise my inventory.

There are a few annoyances that you might expect for software in development. Things like: in your inventory, when changing which columns to view, you would expect this to be a permanent change as then you're only viewing the information that's important to you; the ability to add specifications to an article is great, however it would be really useful is these could then be shown on each product as well; Finally, the ability to add more than one custom field at checkout would enable me to get more info from a customer, before placing their order. These are only very minor gripes at what is a truly amazing piece of software that is really making a difference in the e-commerce world.

Antwort von Rentle

Hi Lewis, thank you for your review and comments! And also thanks for the feedback, even the minor gripes are very much appreciated by our product team.

Carlos
Founder in Mexiko
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, if you have a developer on your team the software can do even more!

Kommentare: Is great!!! The UX/UI is well implemented

The API and customer support, they are always willing to help and improve. The software has a lot to deliver

Pricing, the software is really valuable but it can improve on pricing

Antwort von Rentle

Glad to hear you are enjoying the UX of our platform and thank you for all the feedback! Kind regards, Joel

Danny
Co-Founder in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rentle - grows with you great

Kommentare: Our business foundation is built off of Rentle and we're thrilled to scale with rentle as they continue to increase the number of features offered.

We are early on in our business, and my favorite part about rentle.io is the ability to expand on the platform as needed. We were able to test it for free in a trial environment, and then expand to use more of their product features with their "block" upgrade system.

I don't love the way the pricing breakdowns for various rental lengths. I would like to see a more intuitive sliding scale where rental rates decrease by a % or flat rate for each additional day.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback Danny! We are introducing more flexibility for the product pricing settings and your comments are very valuable for our product team. Best, Joel

Jacqueline
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why we switched to Rentle

Kommentare: Overall we really like Rentle and it fits are basic needs.

We switched from Six Booking to Rentle for the inventory feature and ease of use. It was easy to set up and met all our important needs.

I would like more options for editing the online store. The layout is very limited.

vor 7 Monaten

Many thanks for your review, Jacqueline! glad to read you found Rentle's inventory beneficial and easy to use :) I am happy to let you know that further customization options are already part of our roadmap. Feel free to keep an eye on https://updates.rentle.io/ to not miss out on any updates that might interest you! Best, Bianka

Martin
CEO in Schweden
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

Very active development, which has both pros and cons

Kommentare: When I started my rental business there wasn't really any alternative to Rentle but as I started using them, I realized that it was exactly what I was looking for - a turn-key solution to start renting out equipment, without any up-front costs and quick to get started with. Although there were a couple of features I would like to have it did all I needed it to, and during the time I've used Rentle most of these features have been added. Customer service is great to work with and if they can settle on a pricing model there's very little I can complain about.

The developers are very active and listen closely to their customers, and they implement and improve features constantly. The integration with either WordPress or a simple, static HTML is very straight forward. Every time I've had a question or concern Rentle was quick to reply and always took my issue seriously. I've even had online meetings with representatives from Rentle where I could elaborate on my issue or idea in more detail. Implementing credit card payment was a little bit finicky initially but once I got it set up it's working without issues. The service/software is very flexible, and you can customize it quite a lot to suit your needs. Initially there were a couple of features I needed but over the 12-18 months I've been using the software Rentle has added a lot of these features.

At times it feels like the developers are adding and changing too much which makes it difficult to keep up with new features and functionality, both for me as an admin and for my customers. This also results in a somewhat messy and inconsistent admin interface. Some settings are under Settings, others under Account, and some have their own item in the menu. When the inventory functionality was redone a link to Inventory was added in the Availability settings for a product with the text "Connect this product to inventory" but when clicking that link, I just get sent to the inventory management screen. There is other minor stuff like this that all add up making it at times pretty frustrating and confusing to use the admin interface. Pricing is also something I'm not especially pleased with as they've changed that three times during my 12-18 months of using the software. The current model is a fixed price per month which has a bigger impact on me as a small business than the previous model that charged a fee per booking.

Antwort von Rentle

Hi Martin and thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving the experience for our clients. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Polina

Henri
Rental Shop Manager in Finnland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rukakeskus

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good and I'm glad we made the decision to switch entirely to Rentle for this season!

I liked the fact that we got rid of the paper rental agreements. Rentle helped us increase our sales because the program itself offers extra items for rent, VIP packages etc. Program was easy to use and learn for our employees.

- Little more flexibility on the modifications. For example it would be nice if administrators could change the texts that Rentle displays after a customer has completed filling his info. - Reports are OK, but I would like little more detailed reports. We have three rental shops and now the report is from all three together. - It would be good to be able to stay on track on individual items rental history. For example; scan the barcode from a ski and from that get the rental history of the ski.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your kind review, Henri! It's nice to hear that in most parts the experiences with Rentle have been good. All the cons you mentioned (reports based on location, individual item's rental history, and more flexible text fields) are currently in the development, and we're excited to launch them before the start of the next winter season.

Gretchen
Founder & Lead Designer in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best rental software for the money

Kommentare: I have had a great experience so far with the free version. I will be checking out the free upgrade and will update my review once I try it out. I am hoping to add the additional features like promotional codes, variations, and manual order entry. I will review those later.

Cost for small business just starting out was awesome! Customer service is great. Easy to use.

payment processing fees, no payment integrations with lower fees available in the US.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Gretchen! We really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us anytime via the chat and we are happy to help you getting started with any of our Blocks as you mentioned discount codes, product variants or manual order creation.

ELIYA
Founder in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple interface, easy to understand and outstanding customer service.

Kommentare: We are a small business. We operate at a physical shop and via Instagram. We realized we can improve our sales if we bring our rental platform online, and Rentle provides us just that. It allows us to operate online and send deliveries via post. Customers no longer need to visit our physical store to rent items.

First of all, I appreciate that Rentle provides a platform for small businesses to try the market and grow. Its free trial contains functional features that allow small businesses to operate the system properly. To us, we appreciate this function and will opt for the paid services once we reach a threshold of growth that enables us to invest more on the system. Its customer services is outstanding. Even when we are not paying customers (on free trial) we received incredible support from the team. This allows us to understand the system better and use all features for our business. The interface is convenient for customers. It is easy to set up and easy for us to understand.

There are some features that can be improved. The system is created with sports equipments in mind, so most features are targeted towards that. For example, the customer information that can be collected from customers is limited to those related to sports. It can be better if the questions are more general or perhaps, some forms can be left blanks to allow administrators to ask their own questions.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your review, Eliya! We are glad you see how receptive we are to the needs and wants of our clients. We hope you like the improvements and thank you for the feedback.

Rudy
CEO in Griechenland
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ski rental made easy

Kommentare: Our rental workflow in two rental stations got digitized with Rentle with an ease and we could speed up our turn over time in instore rentals although our staff is not too much into computers!

- easy integration in our daily workflow- easy shop integration in existing website- quick and efficient handling of in store rentals

Nothing to complain about the operation and integration!

letztes Jahr

Many thanks for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Becky
Sustainability Project Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Straight forward tool and highly supportive team at Rentle!

Product is very easy to use, support is always on hand from the team/support chat function and customers love it!

To be able to extend/add products to a booking and send payment request to customer who has already made a booking would be a beneficial feature!

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Becky! It is great to read, you like Rentle and appreciate our support - We sure love to help :)

Alejandro
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Tool for Rentals

Easy to use, really good at explaining during onboarding. Highly recommended for rental inquiries.

There’s nothing to complain nor discuss about all is perfect for me.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Alejandro, Many thanks for the review - it is much appreciated :) Please let us know anytime in the support chat if there is anything we can help you with! Kind regards, Bianka

Teemu
Rental/Sales person in Finnland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect fit for rental company

Fast customer service from developers. Quick to act on bugs and other missing features we might need. Easy to use and learn. Can be run on any computer platform as it only needs a browser. No softwares needed.

Minor inconveniences during rental process that still need fixing but the dev team is quick to address the issues. No sell feature yet. Only rental.

Antwort von Rentle

Thanks for the review Teemu! We are always happy to get your feedback and are constantly looking for new ways for us to support your business in the best possible way.

Mika
Ceo in Schweden
Bau, Selbstständig

First business

Kommentare: So far so good, still learning features.

Easy to use! Lots of features for The money. Free trial

Missing some translations when using different language than english. Lacking possibility to change certain prewritten texts. Lacking possibility to work with Klarna.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you Mika! We are constantly working on introducing new language translations as well as improving current ones based on feedback, so your input is much appreciated Kind regards, Joel

Randolph
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great product great customer service

The ability for inventory management and scheduling

Not many options to customize. Delivery/pick up option not really clear

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Randolph! Just last week we released some new options to customize your Rentle store - feel free to have a look at our product updates at https://updates.rentle.io/ We are also working on providing more clarity on the delivery feature, hopefully, we will see developments here soon as well :) Best, Bianka

Mirja
Sales Supervisor & Customer Service in Finnland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good system

Kommentare: Working well and developing all the time. Customer service via chat is really helpful.

Easy to use, it's easy and fast to give feedback.

Connection between the Rentle and our ERP system would be great so that we wouldn't neet to do the booking or stock handling in two different places.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you Mirja for the review! We are happy about the active feedback you have been giving us, it helps us develop the product in such a way that it will support your business better.

Conrad
Owner in Trinidad und Tobago
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

The online software for rental companies.

It’s very easy to use. The software integrated with my website seamlessly. Rentle has become my 2nd employee, freeing up my time to do other necessities in the business.

I’d like if the invoicing module was available with the trial version.

Antwort von Rentle

Glad to hear Conrad that Rentle has truly managed to free up time for you! And thank you for all your feedback. Kind regards, Joel

Kari
Manager in Finnland
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rentle offers lot of features in a simple easy to use package

Kommentare: Rentle offers easy to use software with massive time saving in our rental shop via option for customers to book equipment in advance. Overall Rentle helps us to serve our customers better!

Software is easy to use, lots of features, fast updates/bug fixing, good statistics and as customers learn to use Rentle/booking in advance the software will provide even more benefits for our company.

Few bugs from time to time and missing some features.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for the feedback, Kari. We're super happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your customers better!

Jenni
myymäläpäällikkö in Finnland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to use, easy to create new products. Clear software.

Software is a bit slow when you have lot of products in it.

Antwort von Rentle

Hi Jenni and thank you for your review! Happy to see that you find the software clear and easy to use. We are actively trying to upgrade the performance of the software and some of them have already been rolled out. Hopefully, these upgrades will help you even further! :)

Rebeka
Responsable des locations in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good platform in development

Easy to use, for the staff and the costumers. Great service from Rental's employee.

To book a duration without being able to book in an other way. We organise a big Christmas market in november-december, dans I would have like to be able to do package deals. I'm also sad deposid are not possible in Canada, but I know it's coming in 2023.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you Rebecka for your comments and feedback, we really appreciate it!