Über Rentle

Die E-Commerce- und Store-Management-Lösungen von Rentle bieten die Tools und Unterstützung für den Start, die Verwaltung und den Ausbau eines Mietgeschäfts.

Erfahre mehr über Rentle

Flexibility, ease of use, integrated payment options, broad scope that can be used to make all our activities, rental products, tickets, etc. products available for online booking.

Bewertungen zu Rentle

4,9

Rentle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rentle bereits verwendet?

Founder in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best rental platform for businesses of any size.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Rentle have provided me with an extra dimension to my bicycle rental business. They have enabled a cost effective digital booking system without the need for hardware. Their team are fantastic and always on hand to solve any questions or problems I have had. I've been so impressed with their positive approach and have always felt valued as a customer.

The software is very user friendly and can be adapted to fit a variety of different methods of working. The software is very intuitive and adaptable and allows for surface level engagement through to in-depth use depending on need.

I would like the booking confirmation / end user engagement to be more customisable. At the moment it is a generic email confirmation which is fine but would be improved with ability to send more bespoke confirmations / engagement.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you Tim for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you mentioned! Kind regards, Polina

Lasse
Lasse
Managing director in Finnland
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionary for rental and activities business model

Kommentare: Superb support and reaction time for problems. I have never experienced such a great attitude towards users from support people.

Rentle is still under development so there are many things missing but all the essentials are there to make the business roll. Rentle is developing new features in a rapid phase so the features missing now, might be there tomorrow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bike Rental Manager, Easy Saw Management Software, Point of Rental Software und Easy Rent Pro

Warum Rentle gewählt wurde: Rentle convinced us with their development pipeline and competitive pricing which basically was risk free. If we make money, rentle gets a cut. Fair win-win for both parties.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: Only software that could accommodate all our needs in experience and rental sales. Back office was by far the easiest and most intuitive for users.

Antwort von Rentle

Hi Lasse, thank you for the review and partnership so far.

Henry
Marketing Director in USA

Easy to Use and Intuitive

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Most Reservation software out there is designed for Events (think; a specific time, date and spots to fill). Rentle gives users the ability to create events, but its power is in its ability to manage inventory of rental equipment like no other software I know (think: I have 50 bicycles, horses, or surfboards (inventory) that I want to rent on a daily basis to as many people as possible without worrying about overbooking and maximize profit and customer satisfaction) - that is Rentle.

I love the recommended products feature for up sales and faster customer checkout. It was very easy and intuitive to set up on my own and the interface is so very clean and appealing to me and to my customers.

As an e-marketing business using Rentle for its handling of inventory, scheduling, and intuitive user interface; it's missing something else for our business model. That is, and embed capability for the back end usage from our own website to manage reservations, scheduling, cancellations, extensions, as well as the capability to embed it with limited access for employee/managers only for essential tasks as the ones already mentioned.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce, Peek PRO Tour Operator Software und FareHarbor

Warum Rentle gewählt wurde: Switched to Rentle for easy of use and ease of integration. Other software has too many bells and whistles, not easy to use and they feel like "cookie cutter software" for events - not customizable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: I googled - "Tool rental management system". My kayak are tools and I needed a product that could automatically keep track of how many kayaks I could book online and in store without overbooking. Rentle does that.

letzten Monat

Thank you Henry for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you listed! Kind regards, Joel

Simon
Director in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Rentle

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good so far

Looks easy, great user support. Easy intetgrations

Free trial had limited functionality so hard to evaluate

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you Simon for your feedback, we appreciate it! We can enable specific modules for you if you want to test the features available on our paid plans. I would recommend contacting sales(a)rentle.io. Kind regards, Polina.

Carlos
Founder in Mexiko
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, if you have a developer on your team the software can do even more!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Is great!!! The UX/UI is well implemented

The API and customer support, they are always willing to help and improve. The software has a lot to deliver

Pricing, the software is really valuable but it can improve on pricing

Warum Rentle gewählt wurde: User Xperience

Zuvor genutzte Software: Booqable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: Users were able to adapt more easily and the API is really friendly

letzten Monat

Glad to hear you are enjoying the UX of our platform and thank you for all the feedback! Kind regards, Joel

Martin
CEO in Schweden
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

Very active development, which has both pros and cons

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: When I started my rental business there wasn't really any alternative to Rentle but as I started using them, I realized that it was exactly what I was looking for - a turn-key solution to start renting out equipment, without any up-front costs and quick to get started with. Although there were a couple of features I would like to have it did all I needed it to, and during the time I've used Rentle most of these features have been added. Customer service is great to work with and if they can settle on a pricing model there's very little I can complain about.

The developers are very active and listen closely to their customers, and they implement and improve features constantly. The integration with either WordPress or a simple, static HTML is very straight forward. Every time I've had a question or concern Rentle was quick to reply and always took my issue seriously. I've even had online meetings with representatives from Rentle where I could elaborate on my issue or idea in more detail. Implementing credit card payment was a little bit finicky initially but once I got it set up it's working without issues. The service/software is very flexible, and you can customize it quite a lot to suit your needs. Initially there were a couple of features I needed but over the 12-18 months I've been using the software Rentle has added a lot of these features.

At times it feels like the developers are adding and changing too much which makes it difficult to keep up with new features and functionality, both for me as an admin and for my customers. This also results in a somewhat messy and inconsistent admin interface. Some settings are under Settings, others under Account, and some have their own item in the menu. When the inventory functionality was redone a link to Inventory was added in the Availability settings for a product with the text "Connect this product to inventory" but when clicking that link, I just get sent to the inventory management screen. There is other minor stuff like this that all add up making it at times pretty frustrating and confusing to use the admin interface. Pricing is also something I'm not especially pleased with as they've changed that three times during my 12-18 months of using the software. The current model is a fixed price per month which has a bigger impact on me as a small business than the previous model that charged a fee per booking.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Martin and thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving the experience for our clients. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Polina

lucas
owner in Argentinien
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Easy learning curve, good features

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: we have Rentle Advanced but we are in the learning and testing stage. What we noticed is that it will greatly reduce overselling and processes, to focus on the products and the customer. It will also reduce sales costs with the online store.

very intuitive for the user, simple interface, simple with very good UX. very good real time stock system that avoids overselling (rentals). bulk products and packages.

an integration with a local payment method would be required (Argentina and LATAM as Mercadopago)

letzten Monat

Happy to hear Lucas that you are enjoying the simplicity and UX of our platform. Our product team puts a lot of effort and focus on this. We are also constantly working to add new payment methods so we appreciate your feedback regarding Mercadopago! Kind regards, Joel

Bianca

Happy Customer for Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have reached out to customer service several time and have gotten a timely and helpful response. I have had a great experience with this company.

Easy for me to implement and easy for my customers to use.

Would like to be able to attach a rental agreement customers must sign prior to payment. Then I could keep digital files attached to each rental.

Hi Bianca! Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it Best, Joel

Jan
Jan
Marketing manager in Tschechien
Design, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great renting system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

One of the biggest pros and one of the things other systems did not do good enough is the design. As a design company this was very important to us.

Our company did not have any big issues with Rentle. All the smaller issues we had were quickly solved by the support team.

letzten Monat

Thank you Jan for your feedback and happy to hear that our platform's design was something that stood out for you. We are constantly looking to improve our UX and visual design so all feedback is much appreciated. Kind regards, Joel

Ronan
Managing Director in Irland

Expedition Equipment Rental

Kommentare: very good

Very straightforward, easy to use and integrate into our site

Took some time to learn the backend but once we were comfortable there it was easy

letzten Monat

Thank you for your comments Ronan and very happy to hear you've found Rentle easy to use. Kind regards, Joel

Owner in Belgien
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Using as rental tool for sound/light company.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with Rentle. I love using is, it's very easy. That's also the reason I'm willing to pay the more expensive subscription, because I can't think of doing my job without it.

I started with Rental when they had a very cheap subscription, so it was the best tool for the buck. It is very slick in looks and is very easy to use. In a couple of minutes I managed to create my first products and could publish the online shop on my WordPress website. When I had questions, I got a really fast response of the support team. I even had 2 videomeetings with them, so they are really into giving good support.

I still miss the ability to create packages with multiple devices of the same product. This moment you can create packages, but with only 1 item of each product. I contacted the support team and they ensured that they were working on a revised packaging system. I'm really looking forward to that update. Second bummer was the update in subscription model. This made Rentle for me (as a very low user) way more expensive. For the options I need, I have to go to a higher tier. Luckily I get a 50% discount because of the low amount of rentals I register, but it's still a lot more expensive than it was. At the moment it sits in the same price range as other competitors and is cheaper than the expert tool Rentman which is made for companies as mine, but of course it has less possibilities than Rentman.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Booqable und Rentman

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: At that moment the low price, the looks, the ease of use, ...

Lewis
Treasurer in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software, Perfect for my Needs

From the start, the software was very intuitive and easy to use; I could start adding products straight away. The professional-looking storefront is an immediate attraction to the software as this represents my business. While slightly confusing at first, differentiating between products, articles, and SKUs is very logical and has helped to organise my inventory.

There are a few annoyances that you might expect for software in development. Things like: in your inventory, when changing which columns to view, you would expect this to be a permanent change as then you're only viewing the information that's important to you; the ability to add specifications to an article is great, however it would be really useful is these could then be shown on each product as well; Finally, the ability to add more than one custom field at checkout would enable me to get more info from a customer, before placing their order. These are only very minor gripes at what is a truly amazing piece of software that is really making a difference in the e-commerce world.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Odoo

Zuvor genutzte Software: Booqable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: It had all the features I was after (Inventory management, Bookings management, an online store) all for free and even hosts the webstore for free. This would have cost me more at another company.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Lewis, thank you for your review and comments! And also thanks for the feedback, even the minor gripes are very much appreciated by our product team.

Jari
Owner in Finnland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Own experience - bike rentals but in winter more rental activities to customers

Kommentare: Good software and development work is continuing so in future software is more diverse and give more possibilities to end users and to customers.
Customer service is perfect!

The base elements was already made and product (software) was ready to use when we started. Nice and clear operating system, App for users, automatic payments etc. This product is still under development and it is nice to be "involved partly to development brainstorming". If we have some ideas or needs for new functions to system, quite often we also get these.

We need more filters for functionality what is specified or focused to some special end users ---- like for skiing centers (shoe size, age of customer etc). We can easily live with these functions but these are extra for us. Of course for example skiing centers can have own opinions what is necessary for them and what is not.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your review, Jari! We are proud to work with companies like yours. Your suggestions are valued and we are glad you are happy with the results.

Henri
Rental Shop Manager in Finnland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rukakeskus

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good and I'm glad we made the decision to switch entirely to Rentle for this season!

I liked the fact that we got rid of the paper rental agreements. Rentle helped us increase our sales because the program itself offers extra items for rent, VIP packages etc. Program was easy to use and learn for our employees.

- Little more flexibility on the modifications. For example it would be nice if administrators could change the texts that Rentle displays after a customer has completed filling his info. - Reports are OK, but I would like little more detailed reports. We have three rental shops and now the report is from all three together. - It would be good to be able to stay on track on individual items rental history. For example; scan the barcode from a ski and from that get the rental history of the ski.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your kind review, Henri! It's nice to hear that in most parts the experiences with Rentle have been good. All the cons you mentioned (reports based on location, individual item's rental history, and more flexible text fields) are currently in the development, and we're excited to launch them before the start of the next winter season.

Miika
CEO in Finnland
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fast deploy solution

Kommentare: Overall we have seen beneficial to use Rentle, a way more cheap than the other if your business is smaall

Easy to manage if all rentals are done with Rentle. Customer support has been excellent.

If some rentals are for some reason done outside Rentle, it is not easy to manage those without making the reservation with Rentle (and paying the comission). Location management / shared products could be better.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your review, Miika! We are happy to see our clients receive the benefits of Rentle.

ELIYA
Founder in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple interface, easy to understand and outstanding customer service.

Kommentare: We are a small business. We operate at a physical shop and via Instagram. We realized we can improve our sales if we bring our rental platform online, and Rentle provides us just that. It allows us to operate online and send deliveries via post. Customers no longer need to visit our physical store to rent items.

First of all, I appreciate that Rentle provides a platform for small businesses to try the market and grow. Its free trial contains functional features that allow small businesses to operate the system properly. To us, we appreciate this function and will opt for the paid services once we reach a threshold of growth that enables us to invest more on the system. Its customer services is outstanding. Even when we are not paying customers (on free trial) we received incredible support from the team. This allows us to understand the system better and use all features for our business. The interface is convenient for customers. It is easy to set up and easy for us to understand.

There are some features that can be improved. The system is created with sports equipments in mind, so most features are targeted towards that. For example, the customer information that can be collected from customers is limited to those related to sports. It can be better if the questions are more general or perhaps, some forms can be left blanks to allow administrators to ask their own questions.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your review, Eliya! We are glad you see how receptive we are to the needs and wants of our clients. We hope you like the improvements and thank you for the feedback.

Alex
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Rental Software!

I've demo's a lot of rental software companies and used a few of them. Each one had glaring holes in inventory management or were not user friendly on the backend, the customer booking portal or both. In addition, they were usually way too expensive for for being incomplete rental software. Rentle is easy to setup and easy use on the backend and online reservation portal is really user friendly. Clean look that fits with our website's aesthetic. Track inventory, check out, check in, make edits to reservations and tracking bookings is all straight forward and easy to use! Stoked to have found Rentle.

As soon as online payments in the US are up and running this will be the complete package for us!

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you Alex for your review! We are stoked to have you onboard and we are working hard to bring the online payment support to the US!

Henrik
CEO in Norwegen
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use booking service!

Kommentare: Very happy and satisfied

Easy to use Free plan Alot of settings/variations Excellent customer service Wordpress plugin Translation support Customization!

Might be a bit pricy for small businesses

Warum Rentle gewählt wurde: Too expensive plans

Zuvor genutzte Software: Booqable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: Variety of functions/settings Translation support Customization!

Antwort von Rentle

Hello Henrik and thank you for your review. Happy to hear that you have been happy with the ease of use. Let's stay in touch!

Daniela
Managmerin in Deutschland

the first review

Kommentare: I have not had much experience, I have been trying to configure and understand the program for 2 months. I find it quite practical and easy compared to the previous program (booqable). Especially the question of changing data in the reservations and configuration of the products.

is very convenient for making reservations the setup is quite practical and easy to understand. The staff is always there when I need them and they are practical and efficient.

the dashboard: would add a weekly and monthly view of bookings Account staff: I would add the name of the person Another disadvantage of the program is that it does not take into account the importance of German customers with respect to the data that an official bill must contain for companies or institutions in this country, specifically the address.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Daniela. We are very happy you are finding Rentle easy to use, keep up the great work. The German customers are very important to us and some of those requests have been rolling out. We are happy to help you have another great season.

Teijo
CEO in Finnland
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Very good experience so far

Kommentare: Still early in the process but Rentles support and willingness to get things done is great!

Rentle is very intuitive, easy to use and has bunch of functionalities. You're good to go very quickly.

Tricky to suggest an alternative location for a customer that is looking for a specific product in network of multiple near-by locations. If the location preferred by customer has no inventory, by default customer needs to check other locations manually.

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your review, Teijo! It's charming to hear that we are hitting the mark regarding our mix of functionalities that solve even the most complex rental processes. We will continue to improve, and I can assure you the results will continue to drive the industry forward.

Duke
GM in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy Setup

Kommentare: It is a pleasant experience. I was integrating it into my website and had a very good customer support experience. The lite (free) version has a lot of features for my small company. I'd definitely purchase the core as i scale up.

The product setup. I have used other tools and plugins that are quite complicated to begin with. Rentle is very simple to setup and use. The customer support provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome as well.

Well, I think they could allow for flexibility in designing the user interface, especially for those of us who'd like to integrate into our websites.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: Pricing, Setup simplicity, and Ease of use

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the review and comments! More online store customization options are coming in the future.

Kuutti
Marketing and product development in Finnland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service out there

Kommentare: We have been very happy with our journey with Rentle. Most of the features we didn't have when we started is actually allready now part of the software. We really like working with a company who seems to care about their customers needs!

Rentle is easy to use, does the job well and in case something goes wrong, the customer support is there for you, usually in minutes (if not in seconds!).

Website integration is not quite ready yet (july 2020 but what I've heard quite a few different options should be there before end of summer 2020.)

Antwort von Rentle

Thank you for your review Kuutti! It has been a pleasure to work with a company with such ambition and excitement as yours. As you've stated, the website integration is in our development pipeline and we are excited to soon be able to bring you more flexibility in it. :)

Jeroen
Owner in Schweden
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Quick and easy

Kommentare: Hands on and fast answers!

Super easy to implement and quick support

Nothing so far xxx

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BookVisit, Rezdy und Bokun

Warum Rentle gewählt wurde: I need good support and an easy solution

Zuvor genutzte Software: TrekkSoft

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: Because I got quick answers

letztes Jahr

Jeroen, Thank you for the review! We will continue to do our best to make renting fast and easy for all rental businesses. We are happy to win your business and we will do our very best to keep you happy.

Robert
sales in Deutschland
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Was searching for a bike rental software

Kommentare: rentle is easy to set up and can be testet for free. it works nice.

Was was very easy to set up and put in our wordpress website with a plugin.

You test rentle for free, but not with all functions. it would be easier to choose rentle if you could test all funktions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Booqable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rentle: not sure yet. still testing and trying .

letzten Monat

Hi Robert and thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Joel

Ben
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Truly free to use

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I’ve found it easy to use but lacks a few abilities, like site customization.

The ease of use is outstanding. I can add products in just a few clicks. Adding details is effortless and not overly burdensome or tedious. The features that are included in the free version are sufficient to get you started. For businesses that are below a certain threshold in monthly sales can see their monthly fee cut to to help business owners out that much more.

While there are many features that will help you getting your business up and going, there is no customization options when it comes to the look and feel of your online store. I have yet to find any. It’s all black text on a white background.

letzten Monat

Hi Ben and happy to hear you have found Rentle easy to use and get started with. Thank you for all your other comments as well, within the last month we have released a set of features that give you much more control to customizing the look and feel of your online store! Kind regards, Joel