Über Mangomint

FOR 5+ SERVICE PROVIDERS: The smartest software for salons and spas. Reduce overhead costs with fast workflows and smart automations.

Erfahre mehr über Mangomint

Bewertungen zu Mangomint

4,9
5,0

Mangomint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 51 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mangomint bereits verwendet?

Carly
Carly
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I am a raving fan of this software

Kommentare: Mangomint has helped me get a clearer picture of my individual staff members' performance as well as the business overall. The payroll reporting has saved me literal hours of my life. I love all of the reports they have to help me get a better handle on my business. I love that they integrate with so many other business solutions as well, so if they don't directly solve my problem they make it really easy to find another app to connect to.

I researched dozens of spa scheduling software products and found them all lacking in different ways. The level to which I have control over my system is amazing. Their system integrates with any tool I need to use in my business seamlessly. The reporting is unparalleled and gives me great insight into my business. I'm saving a ton in credit card processing fees through the mangomint pay integration (flat 2%). They have a real point of sale system for retail that is capable of inventory management. Really fine tuned controls for staff services and availability. It's just wonderful. Better than any other software I've tried. The customer service is OUTSTANDING as well, there is a live person behind their chat feature pretty much 24/7. Any question I have ever had was handled promptly and in a friendly manner. I've spoken personally with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a number of times. This is a company who really truly cares about their customers. I feel that they are invested in my growth as a spa owner and go the extra mile to help me reach my goals. It is a start-up company and they are constantly adding new features. The UI for both the spa end and the customer facing online booking are gorgeous and minimalistic - very clear to read and well thought-out.

I honestly have zero complaints whatsoever.

Antwort von Mangomint

Thank you Carly for such a great review. We will continue to make the product even better for you and please let us know if you need anything!

Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

LOVE this modern salon software compared to the prehistoric software we switched from.

Kommentare: Switching salon software is inheritantly time consuming but, Mangomint made the process as efficient and painless as possible. It doesn't take hours and hours of training for staff to learn the new software. It's very intuitive and doesn't have that old spreadsheet feel. Always having customer service at the click of a chat box is so convenient. No need to wait on hold forever or await an email response to resolve simple issues. The Mangomint team is always fine tuning and adding more features without over-complicating the software, and they're great at taking feedback and implementing change when appropriate.

Easy for staff to learn and manage. Provides an excellent modern customer experience. Saves us time with auto appt notifications. Less no-shows with cc on file. Integrates with Shopify, which is a MUST for us. Customer service is top-notch. Integration with Waiverforever is sweet.

Product management needs more user friendly functionality when adding many products at once. I wish I could just upload my Shopify product export list and inventory list to add a long list of products without having to send it through customer support (although they do a great job and are efficient). I also wish I could categorize product categories into departments. Also, we still need a sliding scale for product commission rates and Quickbook integration. Mangomint isn't really set up for tanning salons, as we had to create work-arounds that come standard with tanning salon software.

Sia
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Great

Easy to use , mobile app makes life easier to work from anywhere.

Freezes, scanning problems, checking out clients takes longer than expected.

letztes Jahr

We really appreciate this review! We'd love to discuss more about what you've been experiencing. We'll be in touch!

Eric
Director of Operations and Marketing in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mangomint was the best decision we've made for our practice!

Kommentare: From the moment I started evaluating Mangomint for our company, it's been a great experience. Setting up and implementing was easy and intuitive. Support has been first class! I haven't needed much support, but when I did, I got immediate help through their chat and they handled all my needs within minutes.

Mangomint is so intuitive, we barely had to train any of our therapists! They just flawlessly figured out how to use it right away. The user-interface is great, simple, and easy to use. It solved the scheduling and billing/invoicing problem that we had. We needed an easy-to-use solution that included scheduling and billing and Mangomint delivered!

I understand having to balance ease-of-use with flexibility. Most products I evaluated had a lot of "bloat"... too many features that I'd never use, and that just turned me off. Mangomint hits all the important functions and keeps it simple to use. The only thing I'd desire in Mangomint is more flexibility in the reporting module, maybe with some custom reporting generation. It's by no means a deal breaker though. I can get everything I need.

Ghesal
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally found Mangomint

Kommentare: I am no longer frustrated on a daily basis with the appointment and payment software we use. Having a feature-for-feature mobile app lets us work and not feel tied down to a front desk computer screen. For a smaller-salon owner this is really important.

Online booking and client interaction is top notch.

Memberships have had some features added, we’d love to see some really easy to use membership controls. I’m sure it’s on the roadmap.

Mack
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mangomint was the Clear Winner when Researching Salon Software

Kommentare: A quick, convenient and enjoyable booking experience for clients is our highest priority as a hair salon. Mangomint does all the heavy lifting with seamless website integration, custom branding, appointment notifications, payment processing, and unbelievable new features that continue to roll out and make our lives even easier.

The interface is clean and beautiful which oddly doesn't exist in any other salon software. We chose Mangomint initially for it's ability to handle payments for our hair salon that has both booth renters and commission stylists in which Mangomint allows all our stylists to use the same payment processor and routes payments to booth renters' individual bank accounts without ever hitting ours. They continue to impress us with features that make our life and the client's experience so simple and easy.

Initially I was concerned about the third party payment processor, but back in February of 2021 they upgraded this entirely to Mangomint Pay and it has been a game changer. No more concerns, we couldn't be happier with this update.

Sarah
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn’t run my business without it

Kommentare: I’ll never use another software.

Mangomint has been a seamless front and back end experience for our team and clients. It has been essential to not only navigating through opening during covid but grow our business as well. Our clients love the online booking, self check-in and checkout, and text reminders. It’s simple and clean to use and look at. Their customer service team is SO responsive, friendly, and helpful. They also save me a ton of time and headache with Shopify inventory integration.

My only complaint is a missing group booking option. The MangoMint team is always updating, improving, and adding features. I’m confident they’ll add group booking (hopefully soon!). A cancellation list feature would also help but I think that’s in the near future too!

Brittany
Spa Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mangomint is the best booking software I’ve ever tried.

Kommentare: Mangomint has the best customer service of any service we utilize. They always respond within hours, but often within minutes. The tech support people are always well-informed and capable of handling the issue then and there, rather than forwarding everything on as support tickets (like other companies do).

I love the ease of use from the client end and the intuitive interface from our side.

I am eager for resources to be manageable, so that we can see, book, and block treatment rooms by daily schedule. I would also love a waitlist feature.

Regan
Hairstylist in USA

An amazing app!

I love how they constantly remind clients of appointments. How they send out the cancellation policy to the clients after booking. I love that we can store everything about our clients on this app from what they have bought to formulas etc. I love how when a client gets inside it sends me a text letting me know that they are here for their appointment!

Sometimes the notifications can be delayed.

Miro
Manager/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hair Salon Fusion

Mangomint is the best salon software on the market with best Payment system already incorporated in software we using Mangomint over two years with no issues. Highly recommended!!

Honestly I don’t have nothing then I don’t like on Mangomint software. Very happy customer

Yvonne
Esthetician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Has all the features I need and support is excellent

Kommentare: I love the team at Mangomint! They have been so helpful and patient whenever I've had questions or needed help to set something up.

Setup was easy and ongoing updates are easy to implement. It is simple and uncomplicated but still offers what I need to run my business efficiently.

Some features were not available when I first signed up but Mangomint has been open to requests and has implemented some of my top features along the way.

Jayme
Owner/Esthetician in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Switched to Mangomint

Kommentare: Our experience has been positive and the switch over from Fresha was made much smoother because Mangomint’s team was extremely helpful through it all!

We love the check in features for our guests, especially in the time of Covid when you can’t allow too many people waiting inside a salon or spa. You know exactly when your guest has arrived and you can greet them when you’re ready.

Wish it showed pricing of services in appointment booking notifications. Also Back Bar products should be disabled so they don’t show up in the checkout when searching for products at time of sale.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review! We love the feedback, we will keep working on making Mangomint the best salon and spa software you've ever used!

Jenni
Owner + Stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best choices I’ve made for my business

Kommentare: Having used other software with other businesses I am confident that I made the best choice possible by opting for Mangomint. I have never used a booking software that’s so clean, efficient, and intuitive. They are always innovating and seem to be a step ahead. Their customer service is some of the best I’ve experienced. We started out our business strong, in the middle of the pandemic and I attribute a big part of our success from the beginning to being backed by such a solid software and team.

Mangomint has an extremely easy interface for the number of features provided. Customer support is phenomenal - always kind, knowledgeable, and dedicated. They are extremely innovative in their approach. I have often found if I ever have a suggestion it is usually already in development and when released is better than I could have imagined it. Both my team and our clients love this system.

I have yet to find a con beyond small things that were often already being addressed.

Dan

Barbershop lounge

Kommentare: Very satisfied. I have recommended it to others

Very easy. User friendly. Clients love it. Doesn’t crash. Team is responsive.

Inability to text clients from software.

Christina
Founder in USA

Amazing Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: Really great, we have recommended them in many Facebook groups and to friends in the industry looking to move providers soon.

We moved from another large booking platform and researched many different products before taking the leap. We loved the modern product and team, flexibility, as well as the personal customer service. Especially moving from such a large platform that had little to no personalization, MangoMint fit well with or spa's team and we look forward to expanding locations with them as our trusted booking software.

The company is growing so there are sometimes new features or tiers we were not aware of. For example, we just bumped up a tier because we wanted some extra integrations we didn't know existed. But this isn't really a con because they are not a pushy sales team and are focused on customer service and their product instead, which isn't a problem. Also we were closed for 12 months due to COVID-19 so we would not have been able to jump up until now anyways.

Charles
Salon Owner/Hairstylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mangomint is the heart of my salon company

Kommentare: Mangomint keeps everything so organized and efficient. I really couldn't be happier with it and my staff love it as well.

We love how modern and clean the software is. Easy to use and the chat support feature is amazing where I can live chat with support anytime I need it. We also love the covid features the software has for guest arrival and check in options.. also a self check out option so they can pay on their phones completely contact free!!

There are a couple features that I wish it had and I've expressed it to them and they seem very open to exploring the ideas.. which is great to be heard

Angie
Stylist/Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mangomint For Salon

Kommentare: Love it, have used many different salon softwares over the years and this is hands down the best out there.

Love this software, I always compare it as going from an old android to a brand new Iphone. Its so simple and easy to use and it looks beautiful!

There have been a few things missing that i feel could use improvement, such as a waitlist for clients and individualized taxes for Canada. I wish they had Canadian pricing and I do find it very expensive.

Clay
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mangomint for multi location service business

Kommentare: The system functions well and easily and is quick and simple. Even the least tech savvy employees can learn it and use it in no time. It is filled with features that I haven’t mastered but it functions fine as n the level we are using it. We have multiple locations and a large staff and the program makes it easy to process payroll, run reports, and examine how we are doing.

The product is easy to use and functions well. The learning curve is quick and it is intuitive in its design. It has more features than we currently utilize but I will be exploring the other features and implementing them soon

I don’t like how the system update in real-time when you made administrative level changes and doesn’t ask you to conform the change. It’s too sleazy to make a mistake like that. I also don’t like that the program can’t set different commission rates on different products. I would prefer to be able to have the commission rate be adjustable from 0-100% or even just have a set dollar amount.

Peter
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I am a RAVING fan!!!

Kommentare: The President on down to the customer service rep is extremely knowledgeable about the intricate details of the software application. No question has ever done unanswered by the great people at Mangomint!

I really appreciated the ease of use where customer scheduling (In-house AND consumer) and Ultrasound Tech Schedules interplay seemlessly. The accounting for payment to contractors and payment tracking for reciepts is so accurate. The reporting is excellent.

I am a detail NUT. I always like more details. The great this about their service is that management welcomes input about how to better serve the end user.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so happy you are happy.

Nicole
Esthetician/Owner in USA

Solid software

Kommentare: Very responsive with help and open to changes.

User friendly for clients, reminders and text work well and decrease no shows.

Does not keep accounting for gift certificate. Doesn’t show snap shot of all money gross from Service, tips, retail, retention, retail to service % all in one view like Clientrack. Need wait list for Clients to add themselves to.

wynter
Skin specialist/owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Mangomint is an exceptional product for my one-woman wellness boutique

Kommentare: Nothing short amazing. The Mangomint team is phenomenal.

Honestly, the customer service is what keeps me. The product is fabulous. But to be able to have access to get assistance any time of day and for it to be within 10 minutes or less is amazing. I had so many questions and needed assistance. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are the BEST! Hands down, you do not even need to think. Get this product you will not regret your decision.

There are still some enhancements/features that will make this product more seamless. However, Mangomint listens to their customers and they are always adding upgrades and enhancements to the product based on our feedback.

Gabriela
Esthetics Instructor in USA

Our Mangomint experience

It is very easy to navigate and teach the students how to manage appointments and keep client files up to date.

For the use of the program I don't have any cons. It is perfect for what we need.

Jessica
Owner/stylist in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software for Salons and spas!

Kommentare: Great!

The customer service is wonderful, very quick to respond and help you resolve. Scheduling and checkout is easy.

Wish we could separate our 2 locations a little better, products show up in both locations that should only be in one location.

marisa
Salon owner in USA

Mangomint review

Kommentare: I overall really like the product

Very user friendly on the salon end and also the client side of things

It’s pretty expensive compared to other systems

Dawn
Owner / License Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Looking for that all in one package. Look no further....

Kommentare: It's been great experience. Everytime I needed something or had a question there was someone there to help out.

The online booking feature is a total win with our clients. Plus, our staff loves how simple and easy it was to learn.

Dashboard - I'm sure it's something that will happen.