Über LogRocket

Erfahre mehr über LogRocket

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie LogRocket bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Garwin P.
Garwin P.
Team Lead in USA

Good simple tool For recording user activity

Kommentare: I love using this tool but may have to find a different tool because of price

Does an excellent job in recording not only screen activity but network and location information.

the price between free and the next teir send to high. Also does not have a mobile version.

Emily T.
Product Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful in understanding user needs and debugging the product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its been really helpful for our team overall in understanding what is going on with the way users interact with our product. I highly recommend using it for product teams.

It is really easy to take a look through recent sessions each day and understand where users are getting stuck and which issues we might need to solve urgently. My eng team also likes using it to debug when needed.

I'd love some more insights served up in a sort of report that isn't manual or doesn't require me to go do the digging myself.

Tech Lead in Indonesien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A bang for your buck at a tenth of the price of its competitor

Kommentare: First of all, I was looking for a simple solution to just monitor

Setting up was really easy and straight forward. Also, the documentation for setting it up with different frameworks was very useful. Also it provides integration with services like Sentry which is really useful in our industry we you don't really get to have a test and a production environment

There wasn't much to not like about this.

Kailu G.
Co-Founder and Product Lead in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very powerful product

5 letztes Jahr

Log rocket was very simple to use. Our engineering team uses it on a weekly basis for bug catching and troubleshooting for our product. Also, other non-dev team members use Logrocket to troubleshoot as well. The interface was very intuitive.

I am very happy overall with Logrocket.

Ensar M.
Software engineer in Bosnien und Herzegowina

Amazing tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Whole team was amazed first time we tried it out and we purchased it immediately. It super good to see in realtime how users are using our platform and to address bugs.

Super easy to configure, easy to navigate and to view user recordings.

I don't have anything specific. I know that there are some features like advanced statistics and insights but haven't tried it since we don't have a need for it currently. It would be good to try out for free.

Ben S.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use this product, your users will thank you.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I used it at my last company Sworkit and at my new startup Table Needs. I consider it an essential part of any web based product business.

LogRocket is an essential part of our business. We review it each morning to glean information about how the previous night of service went throughout our userbase and it catches things that users do not report more times than not.

There are some issues still with the ionic framework on ios, but I think this is more on safari than the LogRocket folks. But, they are all aware of it (LogRocket and Ionic) and I am hopeful a fix will be implemented.

Nikola S.
Marketer in Serbien

Essential software for customer support and UX

Kommentare: The perfect software to use for your developers, designers and support teams to improve your website and app. No complaints!

Logrocket allows you to view how people that visited your site interacted with all of your pages and the app you built. It's essential software if you want to improve the UX/UI of your website or tool. We use it with our designer, when we want to redesign landing pages, and also with our support team when a customer complaints about a bug and we can view his session and confirm where the bug is and solve it for him.

There's nothing I don't like about Logrocket. The only thing I would say is that it takes up a lot of energy for the computer to run, so if you have other programs running in the background, it could slow down your computer, or get a little buggy. But the value Logrocket provides far outweighs this con.

Peter B.
Chief Janitor in USA

Platform Support

5 letztes Jahr

We maintain a SaaS portal with 1000's of subscribers. Being able to replay a session enables us to spot user errors, or issues that effect the user experience and that is enormously helpful!

We have to use a separate product to manage the back end of our application and it would be helpful if we could use one solution to see both the client and the server side. LogRocket is without peer when it comes to monitoring the client side.

Varun B.
Varun B.
Co-Founder in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Lightweight

Kommentare: Overall a very lightweight product. Really helped us in capturing sessions

It captures the user sessions really well. Extremely lightweight so no impact on your application performance. Helps us resolve production issues with valid data

They really need to work on mobile SDK and get the product ready to capture android and ios sessions

Corey P.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The engineering version of FullStory for a fraction of the price

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use LogRocket as a customer support tool as well as for debugging purposes.

Being able to view network requests out of the box is HUGE, followed closely by tracking Vuex mutations.

I'd like to be able to add avatars to users. Honestly there's not much I don't like.

Hien T.
Software Consulting in USA
Rechtsabteilung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hien Log Rocket Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I like logrocket alot it sucha a pretty good tool to get thing going

I like the fact that it record your session

It doesn't work so well over vpn because it asn't able to record the css aspect of our intranet dashboard. The document to enable it work better over VPN doesn't seem to be helpful are very hard to figure out.

Bartosz P.
Customer Success Specialist in Polen

Does everything I need and more

Kommentare: It's a must have software for Customer Success and Customer Support. It helps me with analytics, finding users' issues and solving them in the shortest possible time. It does everything I need and just works great.

What I like in particular is watching sessions live. It's great for tracking user issues and guiding them on the go how to do something in an app. It's a life saver for customer support.

Probably the aesthetic is the weakest part of this product. I could be much more modern.

Andrew V.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a blessing and a curse, but a MUST.

5 letztes Jahr

Well you learn a lot about how your users behave and try to use your site in odd ways. You find yourself wondering who on earth would use a screen with such odd resolutions, and you force yourself to look at your application in I.E. 11.

Maybe optionally have it capture some specific XHR/Rest calls. Maybe show what tags are firing via GTM.

Allie F.
Coo in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great, affordable option to watch user logs

5 letztes Jahr

We’ve had a great experience with LogRocket — we use it every day. It’s easy to navigate and critical to seeing how users interact across our site. One of the most affordable options to do so on the market.

Only thing we’d add is to have heat-mapping and more analytics—Which I understand they include at higher pricing levels.

Janos M.
Senior Software Engineer in Ungarn
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy to use, helps find issues for our guests

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm very happy with it

I love the replay functionality and that I can see the network requests made by the users.

Nothing really, I like this software and like using it

Gbolade O.
Chief Product Manager in Nigeria
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Logrocket helped us understand our audience

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been great, support is good, it's easy to use.

Being able to have such insight into how our audience interacts with our website.

It doesn't have heatmaps, which I would have liked bundled with the other features

Ej J.
Founder in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LogRocket saves my butt

5 letztes Jahr

Makes it super easy to search for sessions, events, errors, etc

Still looking for something to dislike about it!

Amy M.
Ecom Exec. in UK
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

Kommentare: Very good!

The ability to view customers user journeys allowed us to note common journeys amongst our database and be able to improve these areas.

We have reduced our session limit to only customers who have reached checkout to be captured into a session, if we were able to up the session limit at less of a cost that would help

Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Student in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Product Managers Analytics Tool

Kommentare: Overall, this is an excellent tool and a huge part of my day to day activities however with the time required to train the members of my team, I would prefer using tools like Mixpanel

As a Product Manager, I am highly dependent on LogRocket on a daily basis. Providing deep insights into the data it collects through powerful visualizations and analytics for daily analysis and debugging

With most of my team being experienced in other tools, training them to use this was trouble. Additionally, until my team was experienced in using this tool, they needed one expert user to navigate this tool.

Software Engineer in USA

User logs for web applications (And hybrid mobile apps)

Kommentare: Solves the problem of fixing bugs in early releases

Entire replays of user activity which makes debugging a whole lot easier.

The price can be made a little more competitive.

Wes M.
Founder in Neuseeland
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly valuable product

5 letztes Jahr

The ability to isolate technical issues.

The UX is strong but could be more intuitive for non tech users.

Stephen C.
CEO in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great stuff

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use, simple to install, and very valuable data

Pricing can be a bit steep on higher usage plans