Great Product

Dion D.
Managing Director of Marketing and Communications
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking our deliverables for internal clients and providing metrics for founding partners on a monthly basis.

Vorteile: I love that we are able to retrieve metrics and have real time insight into our teams pipeline of deliverables.

Nachteile: It would be amazing if we could also see project timing - from start to finish in an effort to help us better streamline our work and time investment.

von Websystems an 26.8.2019

Dear Dion, thanks for that review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 gives you better insights into your work. Thank you for your precious feedback!

Regards!

Great for exporting data from Asana

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Cam B.
Business Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The main priority was to export Asana tasks and comments into a timeline on a CRM. It performed the role really well, and the data integrity seemed to be very good.
Solved a big issue with the desired outputs in a manageable way, without having to engage and external party to manage the migration.
Just the slow response times that were frustrating.
Strongly recommend it for extracting data from Asana.

Vorteile: The ability to dig into Asana data in a different way, and most importantly, to export all data in a convenient format to migrate to a CRM.

Nachteile: The slow response times. I had a fair amount of data in Asana, which was organised into projects and teams. The query time was slow, but without fully understanding how it works, this might be an issue with the data structure or API limits.
The real frustration was Bridge24 automatically refreshing data each time I loaded the app, as I was not interested in the data it was loading, but had to wait a few minutes for it to fetch.
I wouldn't use Bridge24 often to manipulate Asana data because of this.

von Websystems an 27.8.2019

Dear Cam, thank you for the review. We were happy to read that you enjoy Bridge24 to export data from Asana. We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry for the slow experience you had. Unfortunately, this sometimes happens when you have an important amount of data. We can assure you that we are always working to make our customers get the best experience!

The Easiest Way to Get Reporting in Asana

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
David W.
COO

Kommentare: The benefit is that I can get very clean printed reports that I can organize any way I'd like from my Asana data. It's a huge deal b/c Asana can't do it (or can't do it well) out of the box.

Vorteile: It's easy to create clean reports for Asana with a very good level of customization and hierarchical organizing. One of the best features is the ability to create custom reports so I can pull only some projects (and even sections) from different teams.

Nachteile: You can't save the reports -- this is a biggie for me, but the reporting is better than printing from Asana or from any other solution I've tried (powerBI, the Asana chrome plugin, etcc).

von Websystems an 20.8.2019

Hi David, thank you for this review. We are glad that Bridge24 helps you do more in Asana. We are taking good note of your comment about saving the reports. We appreciate having that kind of feedback from our customers. Hopefully, we will be able to provide that feature in the future.

Residential Construction Management

Allan M.
Managing Director
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bridge 24 enables me to manage my business more accurately. I can see when client payments are due, when subcontractors are scheduled months out, how much work contractors are scheduled for when allocating jobs. Etc etc. I basically run my business using ACE & Bridge 24

Vorteile: It is very easy to set up and very user friendly for daily use.

Nachteile: Learning to use it is largely a matter of just trying different things then understanding what you’re looking at. Basically teach yourself as you go along.

von Websystems an 26.8.2019

Dear Allan, we appreciate you taking some time to write this review. We were happy to read that Bridge24 helps you to manage your business more accurately. We love receiving that kind of feedback from our clients.

Bridge24 for use with Basecamp

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Kyle W.
Webstore Developer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using Bridge24 to display a bargraph that gives an overview of all our basecamp projects and their completion percentage.

Vorteile: Bridge24 helped us accomplish a goal which I looked long and hard to complete. In my search, I tried various free trials of different softwares, most of which with higher price tags, that did not accomplish our goal as simply as Bridge24 did.

Nachteile: Compared to other softwares, there are less features and capabilities for what we were looking for. But the ease of use without having to switch away from basecamp made us choose Bridge24 anyways. Plus the low cost is a selling point, though we do wish they offered nonprofit pricing.

von Websystems an 21.8.2019

Dear Kyle, thank you for that great review! We are glad that Bridge24 is making your work easier. Thank you for the comments, we appreciate the feedback!

Regards!

Give a very good view on ace project Tasks

Maxime T.
Project manager
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mostly good for starting working in agile framework

Vorteile: Visually very easy to navigate, can filter task nicely.

Nachteile: loading time on each task modification give quites some latency while working.

von Websystems an 19.8.2019

Thank you Maxime for this review! We are happy that you enjoy working with Bridge24. We are sorry to read that you experienced a long loading time, we'll look into that. Thank you for the feedback.

The only option

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Edgar L.
Software Architect

Vorteile: Bridge24 is the only option available to create this kind of reports from Asana (and other solutions).
The integration with Asana is very simple and it's fast, just one click and we do it!
We can get the reports in a very simple way.

Nachteile: The reports are to simple, we expect that a solution that offer to create reports offer a better design to the main producto: REPORTS. As I saw, the solution is still getting better, so, may be in future releases we will have a better reports from Asana.

von Websystems an 1.10.2019

Dear Edgar, thank you for this review. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We are glad that Bridge24 allows you to have reports with Asana. We are working hard to bring more value to our product, so make sure to keep an eye on Bridge24 for our next releases.

Regards.

Bridge Asana using Bridge24

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Kevin N.
Director of Sports Technology
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bridge24 is a great product and fills a gap other reporting tools cannot provide. However it still needs to add some more functionality in producing reports that allow you to use and filter on options out of Asana Custom fields

Vorteile: Ease of use and the ability to create reports quickly.

Nachteile: The ability to add specific fields to custom reports. The ability to add more granularity to my reports.

von Websystems an 20.8.2019

Dear Kevin, thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We are happy to read that you have a positive experience with Bridge24. Thank you for your comments on the report features. We will pass them along to our team!

Bridge the Gap

Creative Director
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was looking for a program that could quickly let me export reports from Asana, i'm so glad Bridge exists. I can be called into a meeting and quickly get a report exported and be prepared for anything at a moment's notice.

Vorteile: Bridge is very user friendly and is quickly to set up, which is something I look for in new applications.

Nachteile: I feel the interface could be prettier, but that's just visual thing. Functionality it works great.

von Websystems an 14.8.2019

Thank you for this great review! We are happy that our product helps you greatly in your work!

Bridge 24

Nathanial A.
Business Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Bridge24 is the easiest and best way to get data out of Trello that I have found. We use Trello as a project managing and tracking tool and this allows us to build reports way easier than if we were directly exporting from Trello

Nachteile: It still requires a lot of leg work in order to get a useful report from the export. Having a report builder in the portal would be helpful

von Websystems an 19.8.2019

Thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 is making you save time! We are taking good note of the report builder comment. We appreciate having that kind of feedback from our customers.

Great addition to Asana!

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Daisy W.
Operations Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use Bridge24 for it's report feature. It's great to be able to put together a spreadsheet that has multiple projects listed on it, and includes all tasks and sub-tasks in one place. In Asana, you cannot view sub-tasks from multiple projects in one place. I use the report to help organize team meetings, and figure out what tasks we need to discuss.

Nachteile: I don't see how it would be useful to add/edit tasks in Bridge24. What's the advantage of using Bridge24 over editing and importing directly in Asana?

von Websystems an 29.8.2019

Dear Daisy, thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We truly appreciate reading your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy the report. We know that not all of our customers use the edit/add tasks feature, but some find it useful to be able to do so directly in the app if they have a new idea or need to change some details in a task while using Bridge24.

Trello integration that works

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Vishesh N.
Business Development Head
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really prompt customer support

Vorteile: I like the reports feature, it's a good template and also customizable.

Nachteile: I was unable to make custom charts using trello cards

von Websystems an 24.9.2019

Dear Vishesh, thank you for the review. We are glad that you liked the report feature and our customer support. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need help creating charts or reports. We enjoy assisting our customers as much as we can!

Bridge 24

Shelby D.
Product Manager
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I mostly use it to export schedules from Asana to send to people outside of our company which has been very useful and saved a lot of time. I think the platform could be more user friendly overall.

Vorteile: Ability to export Asana projects into excel

Nachteile: Difficult/confusing to create templates for exports

von Websystems an 12.8.2019

Shelby, thank you for your review. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers as it allows us to do better in the future. We were happy to read that Bridge24 saves a lot of time for you and your team! We are taking good notes of your comments on our interface.

Regards!

Time saving reporting suite that's really made a difference

Emma T.
Account Manager

Vorteile: I have all my client under 1 view allows me switch between with ease and removes the need for the multiple power up I needed to complete the same task I can now do with ease using Bridge24

Nachteile: Would be nice to have this as an app for mobile

von Websystems an 26.8.2019

Dear Emma, thank you for taking some of your time to write this review. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We are glad that Bridge24 is the only tool that you need to execute your work.

Bridge24 Analysis

Emily C.
Paralegal
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been very positive. It really helps us analyze our work flow, and we use it frequently in meetings.

Vorteile: Bridge24 allows for many customization options and reports. It greatly assists my team when we need to figure out what tasks each person has been assigned, and where certain tasks are at. We run dozens of reports with ease.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to further customize reports by label. For instance, if a card has multiple labels (Label A and Label B), it would be nice to categorize all of the Label A's without seeing any other labels that may be on the same card.

von Websystems an 12.8.2019

Thank you Emily for your review. We are glad that Bridge24 makes your life easier at work! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are taking good notes of your comments about report customization.

Best Regards!

Bridge24 for Reporting

Yang yang J.
Web Team
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our primary objective is to create reports from our Asana, and it is helping us achieve that.

Vorteile: It's easy to create reports from Asana, using custom fields.

Nachteile: It's not possible to work collaboratively in Bridge24. Reports cannot be shared within the software between different users. It's also not possible to edit headings or sections in reports once they are created. The export to Excel feature works...but it's pretty clunky.

von Websystems an 19.8.2019

Dear Yang Yang, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We were happy to read that you think Bridge24 is an easy way to make reports from Asana. We love the feedback that you provided and we are taking good note of your comments on the editing of the reports.

Great Software for Task Review

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Nikki P.
Director of Operations

Vorteile: We are able to quickly produce an overview of task due dates and assignees. This is assisting us with resource allocation and accountability.

Nachteile: The reports can take a few minutes to run.

von Websystems an 13.8.2019

Thank you for the review Nikki. We are glad that you love your experience with Bridge24!

Great Reporting Software

Marketing Services Coordinator
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the integration Bridge 24 offers with Asana. It makes it very simple to customize a report view and apply it to any various report that I am needing to execute. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: I wish there was a little more filtering I could do, specifically being able to pull every job in from Asana to a report that has me tagged as the Account Manager (this is different from being assigned to a board).

von Websystems an 19.8.2019

Thank you for this review! We are glad to read that you highly recommend Briddge24. We are taking good note of your comment on the filtering options. Thanks for the feedback.

Easier with Bridge24

Bewertet am 18.8.2019
Alexa I.
Project controller

Vorteile: you can see all tasks in one board and update the tasks directly from it

Nachteile: That I need to create filters and update each time I add a new project

von Websystems an 19.8.2019

Alexa, thank you for the review. We are happy to read that Bridge24 is making your life easier.

project review

David A.
Brand and Studio Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great piece of software which i would like to use again a my trail was short and needed more time.

Vorteile: i like the way i can see how all my projects are working in graphs along side asana.

Nachteile: i needed more punctions to be added with links to asana

von Websystems an 26.8.2019

Dear David, thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy working in Bridge24 for Asana. We offer a free 7-day trial, but feel free to check out our pricing page if you want to continue using our product: https://bridge24.com/pricing/!

Reliable and effective

Bewertet am 18.8.2019
Jake C.
Website project manager

Vorteile: We use it synthesise data from multiple sources to report on development activity. It’s reliable and effective, saving us a tremendous amount of time manually collating and combining data.

Nachteile: Some of the more complicated logic of our reporting needs to be done as an additional step outside bridge24. It would be a nice-to-have to have it all in one place.

von Websystems an 19.8.2019

Jake, thank you for this review. We are glad that Bridge24 is a real time saver for your team. You can contact our team at support@bridge24.com to talk about the more complicated features that you need. We would love to have more details.

Bridge 24 Gives the Reporting Asana Does Not

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Stacie B.
Product Marketing Manager
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that I am able to quickly pull reports by contributor, time frame, project - something I am not able to do within Asana. Which makes it easy to see a complete view of who is doing what and when it's due.

Nachteile: What I like the least is it isn't always intuitive to figure out how to pull custom reports within Bridge24.

von Websystems an 26.9.2019

Dear Stacie, thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to hear from our customers. We are glad that you liked our reports feature. We can assure you that we are always working to improve it.

Regards.

Quick and easy Trello reporting

Marketing Manager
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bridge24 made it really easy to quickly pull together a report in advance of our team's half-year progress check-in.

Vorteile: The best part you only need a few clicks to generate reports for all of your work on Trello.

Nachteile: It took a little time to learn what all of the different reports would do.

von Websystems an 13.8.2019

Thank you for this review! We are glad you like your experience so far with Bridge24 for Trello!

Bridge24 Integration

Edgar A.
Marketing Project Coordinator
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: During my 7 days trial, I was able to set up reports that are important for our teams.

Vorteile: Easy to use and implement. View list projects as boards in Bridge2

Nachteile: None so far. everything so far seems to be working well no cons.

von Websystems an 19.8.2019

Thanks Edgar for this review! We are glad to read that you enjoy your experience so far!

Great Reporting Produt

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
David C.
IT Manager
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ASANA reporting

Vorteile: Ease of use. Prefilled reports. Integration with ASANA. Excel/PDF Output

Nachteile: Filters can get a little overwhelming as there's a lot of choice.

von Websystems an 21.8.2019

Thank you David for that review. We are glad to read that you think Bridge24 is easy to use and that you can save time doing reports in Asana in PDF. We appreciate your feedback.