Über Kushim

Software suite that seamlessly manage your deal flow and track portfolio performance. Kushim builds tools tailored for VC firms.

Erfahre mehr über Kushim

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Kushim bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Investor in Portugal
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great suite for venture managers

Single source of truth when it comes to dealflow and portfolio data.

Some portion of the data input is quite manual. Ideally we'd like to have something more automated / integrated with our portfolio companies.

CEO in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stop looking around and select the best platform

Kommentare: Amazing support and great interface, a lot of manual processes were removed

True integration from CRM, deal stage gate processing, and data room management Nice task management functions and investment committee support Central repository of all investments and excellent analytics Portfolio companies metrics well integrated

Pricey for small funds Limited exports functions of custom fields LP portal is very basic

Tristan C.
Investor in Frankreich
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent Software

1st - The user experience : The Kushim's interface is easy to use and I can easily find every information that I need to monitor my investment. 2nd - The support and the customer service : Kushim's team is really responsive and always give some good advices and recommandations. They really help me to structure my investment process and to import my data during the onboarding. Really helpful. 3rd - The integrations : Kushim provide a large choice of integrations, with Gmail, Crunchbase, Pitchbook, Dropbox etc... All integration are natives and it's really easy to connect services. I definitely recommend the service!

I would love to be able to manage my accounting also on Kushim, but the module is not ready yet. So I need to use an other service for my accounting. I can't wait to see this module ready!

Alexander F.
Director in Singapur
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Plug and play VC portfolio management solution

Kommentare: Great team, responsive customer service.

The ease of initial setup and use. The presentation of the data and aggregation of reporting and processing information.

It cannot yet connect with my other systems.