Über SportsPlus

Sports management software for sports clubs, leagues, associations, teams, coaches, players, and parents.

Erfahre mehr über SportsPlus

Bewertungen zu SportsPlus

SportsPlus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SportsPlus bereits verwendet?

Emily M.
emilymadison634@gmail.com in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Turned out to be a good decision to go with SportsPlus

Kommentare: Now everybody in the club uses SportsPlus. SportsPlus saved us a lot of money by giving us a good payment processing rate.

We have been using SportsPlus for about a year. Other than a few minor issues, overall, it is working well for us. Now all the coaches adopted it, and they use it regularly. The scheduling part works well. The organization schedulers add the schedules, then the team coaches can independently manage them on their own. Also, the team app and mobile app comes for free. Now all the teams are using the mobile app. As an admin, it gives me full control over all the teams.

Nothing much. Initially, during the first few weeks, we had a few minor issues which were addressed by the support. We need to customize certain email message templates which they are going to provide. I wish there are most templates for the website.

Ron W.
Sports Coordinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

City Parks & Rec department review of SportsPlus

Kommentare: We use SportsPlus to organize our City Park & Recreation programming from adult and youth sports leagues, classes, camps and events. We did not have an online registration or payment system until SportsPlus, we were using Excel and Outlook to communicate and manage our programs. SportsPlus has allowed us to manage over 2200 athletes, 10 sports leagues some in both youth and adult (football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball, lacrosse, dodge-ball, corn-hole and pickle-ball), 40 summer camps, and over 40 classes with 3 different administrators not to mention about 200 coaches and volunteers. SportsPlus has made all the above possible with only 2 full time employees because of what this program can do.

SportsPlus offers it's entire programming at a good cost, it does not nickle and dime you to death with having to purchase modules. It does everything that a sports program should do like take online registration and payment, organize staff, athletes, teams, games, practices and events. Then if offers more like reminders to parents, coaches and referees of games or practices and up coming events, the system even offers athlete fitness levels and parents able to volunteer for game snacks or car pooling and if you don't need that feature, you can turn them on or off with a button. The programmers are always willing to help and improve the system they get a 5 star rating for customer service. SportsPlus also have an app which allows parents and coaches information right on the field, I even make my coaches use the mobile app to give the referees the roster prior to games so no more "I forgot the roster at home" and the system can be locked down to where only admin can add players to teams, there is even a player card section. They added a section for me to assign referees to games, they even made it to where my referees get reminder emails with the parents and coaches for games. It is the only program you need. They know that people are navigating toward mobile devices and apps they have been working on improving their app to stay ahead of the curve, the parents can view all their kids schedules (even subscribe to their SportsPlus calendar all their kids schedules in 1 place)

Just like every sports application program it took some time to get familiar with, it was not easy, but the programmers made huge improvements to the system over the last year and a half to make things easier. Even with the extra time it took to get familiar with SportsPlus, once you have it down it was worth the time you save by only having to use the 1 program for everything.

Terry Y.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better Customer Support

Kommentare: I like teh product but with better customer support the product would get 4s and 5s.

The software is great! Easy to use for the most part.

Customer support has been very difficult. The same agent helps every time when he is available. Support is unavailable to help per issue so you have to schedule live tutorials. Customer service never calls you back!!

Wendy M.
Program Coordinatoe in USA
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sports Plus - Incredible Value and Easy to Use

Kommentare: We’ve had a great experience. App is user friendly.

We are a baseball organization and I enter 75 or more teams a season. Uploading game schedules is easy. This is user friendly for all our players and families to find their game schedules and standings.

I wish it was easier to add scores in on an iPhone. When I go into schedules and updates scores from my phone, the list or games doesn’t show the teams. You have to click to see which teams. I’m sure it has to do with too much info on screen for an iPhone. Often if I am adding one score I have to click on several score buttons to find the right team to enter. Minor thing. I just like to enter as they come in instead of doing it once.

David S.
League President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Senior League

Kommentare: Sports Plus team works aggressively to resolve issues when they are identified and is very open to enhancements to the overall program that lend itself to help make a better product.

The reason we decided to switch to Sports Plus was, it was the one software that offered complete management of our league, from people to schedules and asset management. It also allowed us to tie in a robust Website into all the other functions the software allows.

Took a little time to adjust to a new way of doing things and the fact that the software target users were parents and kids, where we are all senior citizens with in some cases little to no computer understanding.

Greg D.

All about Sports

Kommentare: The software program has served our association well. The app connects all of our members to their account and personalizes their experience. The software developers at SportsPlus have provided great support along the way and tailored features to suit our needs better.

SportsPlus is easy to use and suits our organization well. The app is great for teams, coaches, players, administrators.

The transition from one season to the next may be easier to accomplish.

Tammy N.
Executive Director in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sports App that is Easy to Use and Manage

Kommentare: This app has made it simple and easy to communicate and schedule all information for our parents and players. It is very helpful to have all of the organizations information in one place. The mobile app continues to improve making it simple to have information on the go.

All of my team scheduling can be done in one place and I can see the entire organization's schedule . This helps with communication and tracking attendance for practice and games. I can easily move players from one team to the other with the click of a button.

The inability to set new default settings. No process to delete old information.

Julie P.
Sport, Selbstständig

SportsPlus

The customer service is great. They get right back to you. They are very good at taking your suggestions to make your experience with the software positive.

Can be hard to find how to change a option. But customer service responds quickly yo help you.

Tyronne F.
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Movement of PAID Accounts

The Calendar schedule the registration of players that get imported to the correct teams

We need the feature that if a PAID PLAYER has registered in the wrong group, you need the function to transfer this entire profile to the destination Group to include the fees that have been paid. You allow it for a user that has not paid to be transferd. Also When you move that account it removes itself completely from the source team and appears in the destination team ( A COMEPLETE TRANSFER OF RECORDS ) Need this option ASAP. SportsConnect allowed for thiss.

vor 5 Monaten

Dear Tyronne, Thank you for sharing your SportsPlus experience. I sending your feature request (the ability to transfer a player) to the product team. We will let you know when the feature is made available. Thanks, SportsPlus Team

Mihailo D.
Mihailo D.
Student in Serbien
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SportsPlus review

This app is very intresting for me, and have a lot of functions like Field Reservation or Player Registration, try it!

You need more marketing investment, for more customers, and then software will be more useful.

Adrian M.

Good Service

Kommentare: Good software

Easy to use and fast and convenient. Import of schedule works great

Playofff Brackets can’t make changes once games at set.

Nicholas V.

Understanding software

Kommentare: It was pretty easy until I started getting error messages and I would contact someone and wouldn't get a response back.

Setting up my program to use has been good

The ease of use isn't as easy as I thought it would be

Kristen A.

Missing Mobile App?

I'm just trying to let you all know I am unable to download the mobile app. Is it unavailable? This would have been nice to know before I spent the money on a year's subscription.

The mobile app is unavailable. This is very disappointing.

letztes Jahr

Hello Kristen, We do have a mobile app that all organization members can download from the app store or play store. It's free for all organization members. Please look for sportsplus and you will find it. Please let us know if you still need help. -Peter

Blair B.
Administrator in Australien

Great All round software for Sports Clubs

Kommentare: Very proactive and prompt in responses.

All key functions are available to manage registrations, players, games for coaches and players. Designed for sports clubs, academies for managing self registrations, games etc

The app could be more robust and easier to use with more functionality for players and parents. It would be great if the emailing function could be enhanced to lever the CRM aspect of the database further. Connection to banks for payments would be an advantage

David B.
Swimming Technical Committee Member in Malta
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Evaluation of SportsPlus Cloud based application

Kommentare: The ASA of Malta has been looking for an application to digitize the Member Registration process and the SportsPlus Free Trial provided us the opportunity to implement a dummy system and evaluate the application's capabilities.

- Cloud Based solution - tasks can be split between admins according to login credentials - solution is built specifically for sports teams/associations in mind - covers all aspects related to the sport in question but the various modules can be dealt with in phases - developers are offering to carry out some minor changes to adapt the application to our needs

- Would need to provide more documentation how to implement the solution or if already available, to make them more easily available to end users

Mark S.

SportsPlus Review

The software is comprehensive and has diverse features

The software has a difficult learning curve

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Mark, Thanks for your comments. We value your feedback and we act on it. As SportsPlus offers a diverse set of features that cover all aspects of running a sports organization, initially it could be a little overwhelming. We are working to make this easier. Our goal is to eliminate the headache of using multiple disconnected tools. We are steadily progressing and I am sure you will soon realize those benefits. Thank you, Kevin.

Tonya M.
Head Coach & Internal Facilities Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

It enables everyone to be on the same page with scheduling - including our athletes, which is a big deal. The app feature is a fantastic element to the scheduling platform and what makes it worth while for us.

There is very little customization in the actual scheduling platform. Not being able to put a series of events in or customize calender layout for easier readability has been the biggest drawback.

Mohamed M.
Coach in Luxemburg
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything needed to run an academy

Kommentare: Very happy

Support , when I needed help ,it was very easy to reach people and even they added some feature that i asked for .

For the moment nothing ...everything looks great .

Jose M.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best app for youth sports organization

Kommentare: Best platform to manage all aspects of the youth sports organization. Organizing teams, athletes and staff and assigning coaches can be done easily. Programs and payments are handled in one place, no more paper work, no long lines to register and less confusion for payments. Managing game schedule, Instant notifications, email, game scores, player and team updates, pictures and videos are provided. Customer service is excellent, the issues are handled and fixed immediately. This is a unique app with great features.

Alshia L.
Manager in Bermuda

Feedback

Has the features I am looking for. Still learning the features

Would like to see the ability to differentiate the team colors

Maher S.
marketing manager in Katar
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to manage your sports team roster

Kommentare: I have introduced Thapos to my kid's soccer coach to use the app instead of paper and clip. The team now is more organized. We get frequent communications from the coach on our next games, players availability, venue change and others. Plus I have kept full statistics of my kid's performance and I can monitor what is working and what is not.

very simple to use free to use has lots of free functions that work for my kid and the team. But if you need more, then you have to use the paid version.

need some time to understand the functionalities need to use the paid version to have full access to all functions

Vincent B.

Great robust system

Kommentare: They have been great to work with. The staff seems to want to truly help the users be successful.

The system had plenty of features available to leagues and tournament organizers. It seems to encompass all things we are looking for.

Waiting for the statistics and player analysis portion and also to be geared to more individual sports.

Daniel S.
Freelance Writer in USA
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Most Valuable for Die-Hard Team Organizer

Kommentare: Good for power user, not for causal user.

Admittedly, I'm not a die-hard team organizer. I wanted something simple to communicate practice schedules and videos to just one team. For that specific purpose, this app/software was effective. But couldn't I do the same thing via email? Yes. Thapos is built for a true power user. Were I a regional administrator, I may have responded with more enthusiasm.

It appears as if this product is most useful if eery team in a league or county uses it. In my case, it was just us. So... our email chain worked equally as well for sharing information.

Tim K.
Board member in USA

Smooth migration

Easy of use and the migration went well as we transitioned to Sportsplus

Features have been developed slowly over time