Über 8x8 X Series

8x8 ist in der Cloudkommunikation weltweit führend und hat mehr als 47.000 Unternehmen in über 100 Ländern in den Bann gezogen.

Erfahre mehr über 8x8 X Series

After much research we went with 8x8. Their customer support and ease of use was the deciding factor.

Pricing is expensive and it is hard to scale as the company grows.

Bewertungen zu 8x8 X Series

4,0
3,6
4,0
3,8

8x8 X Series hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 265 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 8x8 X Series bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Schulleiter in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mittelmäßiges Produkt mit betrügerischen Qualitäten

Kommentare: Am Ende, rate ich davon ab, dieses Produkt zu abonnieren.

Relativ einfach und günstig. Sehr unkompliziert, bietet aber auch nicht to viel.

Die Kündigung - die Firma macht es äußerst schwierig und unübersehbar zu kündigen!

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. If you could share with us your latest case ID, we will investigate internally, please do send it on reviews@8x8.com , Thank you!

Jim
Jim
President in USA

8x8 has been great for us

Kommentare: We've been with them for about 4 years now and they've been fantastic. When we were
first with them, there were a couple of minor hiccups, especially with the android app,
but for the last 2+ years they've been rock solid and the features they add are useful and
work well.

The relatively rich chat feature, screen sharing, and ease of transferring a call or meeting from one device to another.

It's not as intuitive to copy/paste out of the chat sessions and I find it difficult to archive a chat, though I may just not know how to do it as it's not something I do regularly.

Ralph
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Great product - wouldn't want to be without it.

Kommentare: In general, I have been very happy with 8x8, and would not want to be without it.

Easy to use, dependable, and administering the system is one of the simplest I have done. .

Nothing comes to mind; I have no suggestions.

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Vice President, Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had

Kommentare: After several back and forth emails with the support team, they tell me to forget about it, I signed an agreement. I have used 8x8 with a previous company and the service was solid so I thought it would be a good fit here. It wasn't and the customer service and support was about as bad as it gets. I understand that they were probably hit with a huge rush of new customers because of work from home, I can attribute that to the delays in getting back to me, but the refusal to not provide a refund or cancel my agreement because of their delayed service is frankly unacceptable.

As a cloud-based phone system, that is a huge plus, but there are far too many negatives and so many other options that you can consider in place of 8x8

Let's talk about deployment. First, it worked quite well on my Android phone, loaded it up and got it going. I did have a number of issues with 'what program' I was on, okay, well not me but 8x8. The reason was they had me sign up two times because I was porting a number in. I opted not to do that until I had tried the program. That is when things didn't go so well. I have a Chromebook and it took WEEKS for me to get it to work on my Chromebook. The team at 8x8 adequate in responding, but it took a long time. After telling me that I would be unable to use it both on my Chromebook and phone, I decided that this was not the solution for me. So, I canceled my subscription. They then proceed to charge me for full year's worth of service stating that I had signed an agree for 12 months and my trial was over. I had been working with their support team for more than 30 days to get the software to work and I explained that to them (they could also see that I had made less than 5 calls). I offered to pay for the month of service that I had and thought all was good and we were settled. The next month comes and my card is charged again. I contact them and I am told that the 'cancellation process can take up to 30 days and that I will be refunded when it is all cleared up.' Great, no biggie I think. Then I get an email that says we understand you want to cancel, but we need to charge you the remaining months on your agreement.

angie
IT Support in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

8x8: Best option for optimal business

8x8 provides exceptional VOIP service. Crystal-clear calls, robust features, and reliable connectivity make it a game-changer for our business. The user-friendly interface and excellent customer support add immense value. Highly recommended for seamless communication!

The application has its bugs, sometimes.

vor 2 Monaten

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Your review means a lot to us. We appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us!

Zach
Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Call Software

Kommentare: I am overall very pleased with 8x8 and will continue to use it daily!

8x8 has a great amount of features that are very helpful for my day to day. I enjoy being able to quickly look up recordings, navigate routings of the calls and the ability to reject a call, go on break or work offline. It is a software that is relatively easy to use!

With the 8x8 mobile version I am not able to see the caller ID. Also if you do not have great service or solid WiFi then the calls have terrible quality but is understandable.

letztes Jahr

Hi Zach! Thank you so much for reaching out and providing wonderful feedback about our service! Have a nice day.

Jisselle
Jisselle
Managing Director in Trinidad und Tobago
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

8x8 is easy to use, cost-effective but a bit backdated with design (if you're a streamlined UX lover!)

Kommentare: It's easy to use, it's easy to setup but the design could use some updating.

8x8 software is relatively easy to use, although it can be a bit clunky at times. If you're looking for a straightforward and reliable solution, 8x8 may be worth considering. Just be prepared to deal with an interface that can feel a bit clunky and unintuitive at times.

Unfortunately, the user interface is a bit outdated and could use an update to bring it up to modern standards. However, despite the backdated UX, the software is still functional and gets the job done.

Chirag
CITO in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative for Internet telephony

Kommentare: The overall experience was poor. Sales was eager to give us a free proof of concept during the discovery phase. Their billing team eagerly started invoicing us when we were not even their customers. Sales stopped answer our questions. Support wasn't useful in resolving matters. The entire process looked chaotic. 8x8 could have had a great sales cycle and they could have had a great shot it but they blew their chances.

8x8's video conferencing system was really. Their system allowed the organizer of a video conferencing meet to see each participant's talk time, which can allow the organizer or facilitator to prompt for opinion and ask a frequent talker to give others a chance to speak. This was a unique and useful feature.

8x8's didn't have a great faxing solution for our needs. Their fax feature appeared to be bolted on to their unified platform and couldn't handle a large volume of faxes on a daily basis.

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. We'll strive to do better.

Aaron
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Very Happy with Service

Kommentare: Very easy migration and porting of numbers from other previous providers.

Very easy to use, their app is phenomenal. Pricing can't be beat. Easy set up guide to re-provision our existing phones to 8x8.

None that I have found in the six plus months since we've made the switch over to 8x8. Couldn't be happier!

Thomas
Thomas
System Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

8x8 has some work that needs to be done

Their customer service was extremely helpful and very nice

When working with the sales rep when initially purchasing this plan we were told several things that were unfortunately not able to be completed. From the beginning we constantly had issues from our soft phones not working to our best phones restarting randomly

letztes Jahr

Dear Thomas, we regret the inconvenience caused. To help us understand the problem in detail, please share your contact details at reviews@8x8.com. We would be more than happy to assist you. Best Regards.

Jono
IT Support in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the Most Stable VOIP Systems

They have all the necessary functions used for our business

Some of the staff members needs a longer time to adapt to the 8x8 system

vor 2 Monaten

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing 8x8!

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good VOIP phone service, but support has turned to garbage and apps are laggy

Kommentare: Sadly, after many years of use, I can't recommend it anymore due to the problems described above with support and their poorly-written apps. Their core technology is good though and it would be possible to return to good service and bring in some good talent to fix these issues, but who knows if that will happen. Why don't companies learn how much customers HATE the terrible off-shore support experiences that they have to deal with in so many industries these days?

We use desktop VOIP phones, the mobile app, and the desktop app. They offer a "call park" feature that other system don't, allowing a parked call to be picked up from any other phone in the office, as opposed to other systems where you only put a call on hold and can then only pick up from the same line. The call quality is good, regardless of which access method used.

TERRIBLE support. Years ago, support was US-based, fast answer, easy to understand (native English), and always had the right answer. Reps used and knew the system. In the past years it has all shifted to Singapore where they are hard to understand, hardly understand your question, and don't seem to know the answer to anything without putting you on hold and going somewhere to look it up. Obviously a cheap off-shore call center. I tried their support chat last time and it was worse - on hold forever and huge delay between replies while they obviously worked other chats. The desktop app is pretty poor. They gave it a facelift, but its super slow to open and use - not sure what language they wrote it in. Half the time I use it to try to play back a voicemail, I have to hit the play button multiple times as it's unresponsive. The "new message" indicator never seems to clear. I use their web interface to play back call recordings for training. Most of the time they won't play through their antiquated web interface, giving only a spinning "wait" cursor. Instead, I have to select a batch to download as a ZIP file and play them locally. Even when the web interface does work, there's no area for taking notes or anything to attach to the recording for future reference. A colleague with a Mac can't even use the client anymore because it won't work on newer versions of macOS. Their support was unable to solve. He gave up. I can no longer recommend 8x8.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very glitchy

Kommentare: We use this to replace our physical phone lines, but unfortunately it was a terrible experience company wide. This is constantly crashing and has terrible sound quality. I have never once completed a call without the other end asking me to dial back in from my cell phone instead.

It has a convenient app, which allows you to make global phone calls. It has a text chat and phone services option, allowing you to communicate in different formats.

The sound quality is horrible. I constantly get complaints that there is tons of background noise (while I am in a soundproof booth alone) or that I sound like I am under water/in a tunnel/have a mouth full of marbles which is hardly acceptable in general, never mind in a business setting. the constant crashing and necessary reboots I could look past and chalk it up to my computer, but the sound quality is a company wide issue.

Howard
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Run away from this Company

Kommentare: When we cancelled our service, they admitted they owed us over $9000.00, but have refused to refund our money. Their service team was not able to fix our technical issues. There are much better phone companies out there. Just do not choose this one.

Not much. The Cons out-way the Pros. The phone units they provided work, sometimes.

They lied. They said that they can integrate. But they can't. Do not believe the sales people. They will tell you what you want to hear and not the capabilities of the system.

Keyana
Senior Administrator in USA

8x8 is especially useful when employees are working from home and need to be accessible to clients.

Without this software - particularly, its mobile app - it would not be possible for me to work from home ever. With the app, I am able to keep in touch with clients by phone, without them ever having access to my personal cell phone number or even knowing that I'm not actually in the office. The call quality is sometimes even better than that of my Verizon cell phone quality, which says a lot. I am continuously surprised and pleased by how clear and loud each call is, even when clients are calling from a mobile line.

The desktop app and website could use a refresh. They're both easy enough to navigate, but are a bit dated in appearance. In terms of functionality, I find that the mobile app will sometimes "time out" when I start using another program, and I realize once I'm back in the office that I've missed a call or two. I've had that happen on two different cell phones, so I'm certain it's 8x8 and not anything I'm doing. That's obviously a major con for the software, so a bug like that needs to not happen ever.

Joseph
IT Business Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great system for small and medium businesses; If you know how to set it up

This software is fairly intuitive but can be frustrating for customers if they are coming from existing analog phone lines. 8x8 X Series really shines with remote administration. It is easy for admins to get feedback from their customers and implement the features they want.

There are some ring group issues that could be better. Sometimes you want ring groups to be different based on a certain set of criteria, however frequently I have customers that want only one VM box with 2 different ring groups. I would be a great addition to be able to define where a VM can go.

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you so much for leaving a review Joseph, I understand the challenge you have with the ring group. You may follow the steps provided on this article so you can route where the VM will go > https://support.8x8.com/cloud-phone-service/voice/admin-console/work-group-settings/ring-groups/how-to-forward-calls-from-a-ring-group-to-voicemail-if-no-one-answers

Ray
VP in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

8X8 ease of use the X Series

Kommentare: One of the most important business solution the X series provide for us, the lack of a need for an operator. For a small business this cut down on the cost.

There are several features of the X series which is very impactful for my operation. The auto-attendant is great because it captures the call and route it to the correct person limiting the need for a operator which is great for small business. Another feature which the organization like is the open and close features which we use the voice recorder to instruct the client if we are open or close.

This voice recorder can sound mechanical, yet it works for us.

Jahiezer
Desarrollador in Venezuela
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

the ofice is any place in the world with this app

It is very helpful, i work with people in diferents place in my contry and allover the world, with this app bussines not only become more eassier, also become more productive and successful. The UI make you want to married te app and the features that they provied you are just the one me and my team need

They have a lot to immproved in some OS like android or linux, in this OS the app go into bugs and some features stop working, things that do not happent in IOS, and the support center can not solve this issues. Another thing that is menor but still i think is a problem is the fac taht they shot down the fax feature, ok i understand that fax are becoming obsolet but when you work with people in diferents areas that tool is very time saver

Andrey
Network Administrator in USA
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

8x8 Review

Kommentare: Overall it is an ok voip system, however recently there have been more issues with the desktop app.

What I like most about this software is that it has a mobile application and I am able to take the calls practically anywhere I am, even when I am away from the computer. I am then able to connect back to the computer with a press of a button.

What I liked least about the software was whenever there is some sort of bug or issue, it is difficult to get support to fix the issue quickly. Especially lately it seems that there have been more and more bugs in the desktop app. Notifications haven't been showing up for call queues on time causing us to miss calls. Customers get a voicemail box is full even though there is no notice of it being full.

Antwort von 8X8

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Unternehmensberatung

I'm a big fan of Virtual Office and here's why

Virtual office provides so much value for my company. At first, I thought it may be out of my price range but once I started it up and tried it out, I realized it's a steal for everything they offer. Not only does the Virtual Contact Center work as a medium between the customer and whoever can get to the phones at that time, it frees up so much of the middle-man work and the cost I would be spending on someone to be a greeter can go to more lucrative programs. The Contact Center sure is valuable, but the real value comes from the Virtual meetings office software. I say this because my team does a lot of off-site work as well as hiring freelancers for shorter jobs. Being able to meet with a whole room of people in any country and time-zone is so valuable for my business!

Like I described in the top paragraph, I initially had doubts about the cost. These doubts were crushed when I saw all of the value that this product adds, however it could always be cheaper. The only other qualm I have is that it definitely seems to be more positioned to larger companies. I have a smaller business with fluctuating team sizes so Virtual Office isn't quite as agile as my team.

Frank
VP in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good value and features for our small business

Kommentare: Overall, we've been very happy with the experience and support we've received from 8x8.

We switched from our business land lines to the 8x8 offering about 1.5 years ago. Not only did we realize a significant cost savings, we also enjoy numerous features not available via our prior land-line carrier. The seamless integration between the VOIP handsets and mobile app has been great. Call quality has always been clear.

Sometimes it takes a bit to work through the web interface, but we don't use it that often.

Antwort von 8X8

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. If anything please do not hesitate to email us on reviews@8x8.com

Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We use Virtual Office daily with great satisfaction. Another plus is also being able to use a cell phone to receive calls. We are not always at our desk so if we are not, it will ring at our desk and then forward to our cell phone which is a huge plus if we are waiting on a very important call!

I like how easy it is to log onto 8 x 8 website and switch over our company messages under the auto attendant. It is also easy to add and/or subtract people from ring groups. There is also a nice selection of hold music to pick from! I never even thought about the hold music but we do have a lot of customers compliment us on the good hold music.

We are having issues with our main receptionist not receiving incoming calls, the phone will ring once for her and then goes on to the next person in line to receive calls. We are working with customer service to fix this issue but no solution yet.

Scott
Owner Operator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great

I help to set this up for my partners work. I’ve had to help run it from our home to connect to workflows at the office when he is Sada lightin I help to set this up for my partners work. I’ve had to help run it from our home to connect to workflows at the office when he is working from here and was super easy. Extremely reliable we’ve never had down time dropped or missed calls. I actually haven’t had to access customer service at all.

I actually don’t have any cons. And I have nothing to report from their office as a con. I don’t for see any problems at the moment, maybe it’s because that we run a small office of less than 30 people…?

Alex
GM in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it! Have been using the software for 4+ Years!

Kommentare: Best VOIP phone system, free e fax, call record, meeting, etc. We use this daily in our dealership where we receive 50+ inbound phone calls per day to 4 phone lines.

Easy to use, easy to install, the Customer Service reps are Great! It is priced competitively compared to most of the competition.

During the initial set up there were a few bucks during the installation that we did on a weekend. Unfortunately, there were not customer support reps to help on a Sunday. Not sure if that has changed, but when else would you install a new phone system!??

Vince
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with 8x8

Kommentare: We have been very happy with 8x8. We serve clients that use lots of other VoIP options and we get to see inside when we provide service...and what I see makes me like 8x8 even more. 8x8 has proven to be very reliable. The call quality is great and managing our settings is super simple. I have referred 8x8 to several of our customers that have also grown to love it.

Great call quality. Easy to use. Overall good value.

Can't upload your own custom voicemail greeting via the user portal. You have to send it though their customer service department, but it's usually pretty quick.