Über 8x8 Work

8x8 ist in der Cloudkommunikation weltweit führend und hat mehr als 47.000 Unternehmen in über 100 Ländern in den Bann gezogen.

Erfahre mehr über 8x8 Work

Pricing is expensive and it is hard to scale as the company grows.

Bewertungen zu 8x8 Work

4,0
3,7
3,9

8x8 Work hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 273 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 8x8 Work bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Schulleiter in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mittelmäßiges Produkt mit betrügerischen Qualitäten

Kommentare: Am Ende, rate ich davon ab, dieses Produkt zu abonnieren.

Relativ einfach und günstig. Sehr unkompliziert, bietet aber auch nicht to viel.

Die Kündigung - die Firma macht es äußerst schwierig und unübersehbar zu kündigen!

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. If you could share with us your latest case ID, we will investigate internally, please do send it on reviews@8x8.com , Thank you!

Jim
Jim
President in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

8x8 has been great for us

Kommentare: We've been with them for about 4 years now and they've been fantastic. When we were
first with them, there were a couple of minor hiccups, especially with the android app,
but for the last 2+ years they've been rock solid and the features they add are useful and
work well.

The relatively rich chat feature, screen sharing, and ease of transferring a call or meeting from one device to another.

It's not as intuitive to copy/paste out of the chat sessions and I find it difficult to archive a chat, though I may just not know how to do it as it's not something I do regularly.

Ralph
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Great product - wouldn't want to be without it.

Kommentare: In general, I have been very happy with 8x8, and would not want to be without it.

Easy to use, dependable, and administering the system is one of the simplest I have done. .

Nothing comes to mind; I have no suggestions.

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Risorse
Sales Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improved Business COmmunication With 8x8

We use 8x8 as our primary VoIP solution and it is a great phone system too. It comes with amazing conferencing features too.

With 8x8, it has been flawless when it comes to handling business communications.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are delighted that it makes handling business communications effortless. Thank you for choosing 8x8!

Vice President, Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had

Kommentare: After several back and forth emails with the support team, they tell me to forget about it, I signed an agreement. I have used 8x8 with a previous company and the service was solid so I thought it would be a good fit here. It wasn't and the customer service and support was about as bad as it gets. I understand that they were probably hit with a huge rush of new customers because of work from home, I can attribute that to the delays in getting back to me, but the refusal to not provide a refund or cancel my agreement because of their delayed service is frankly unacceptable.

As a cloud-based phone system, that is a huge plus, but there are far too many negatives and so many other options that you can consider in place of 8x8

Let's talk about deployment. First, it worked quite well on my Android phone, loaded it up and got it going. I did have a number of issues with 'what program' I was on, okay, well not me but 8x8. The reason was they had me sign up two times because I was porting a number in. I opted not to do that until I had tried the program. That is when things didn't go so well. I have a Chromebook and it took WEEKS for me to get it to work on my Chromebook. The team at 8x8 adequate in responding, but it took a long time. After telling me that I would be unable to use it both on my Chromebook and phone, I decided that this was not the solution for me. So, I canceled my subscription. They then proceed to charge me for full year's worth of service stating that I had signed an agree for 12 months and my trial was over. I had been working with their support team for more than 30 days to get the software to work and I explained that to them (they could also see that I had made less than 5 calls). I offered to pay for the month of service that I had and thought all was good and we were settled. The next month comes and my card is charged again. I contact them and I am told that the 'cancellation process can take up to 30 days and that I will be refunded when it is all cleared up.' Great, no biggie I think. Then I get an email that says we understand you want to cancel, but we need to charge you the remaining months on your agreement.

Laura
Principal, CFO in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

8x8 Overall Review

Kommentare: Overall, when the system runs as designed, it is pretty good. The inconsistent performance is frustrating. The implementation team was helpful but regular setup is a bit clunky. Once figured out, it is ok.

Interface - VoIP system. Implementation process.

Inconsistent performance. Poor call quality. Clients complaining they call and no one answers - our phones don't always ring. Poor interface with Outlook.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry you are experiencing poor call quality. We'd like to help with this, so if you could provide more details to reviews@8x8.com, we will investigate.

Jisselle
Jisselle
Managing Director in Trinidad und Tobago
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

8x8 is easy to use, cost-effective but a bit backdated with design (if you're a streamlined UX lover!)

Kommentare: It's easy to use, it's easy to setup but the design could use some updating.

8x8 software is relatively easy to use, although it can be a bit clunky at times. If you're looking for a straightforward and reliable solution, 8x8 may be worth considering. Just be prepared to deal with an interface that can feel a bit clunky and unintuitive at times.

Unfortunately, the user interface is a bit outdated and could use an update to bring it up to modern standards. However, despite the backdated UX, the software is still functional and gets the job done.

Zach
Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Call Software

Kommentare: I am overall very pleased with 8x8 and will continue to use it daily!

8x8 has a great amount of features that are very helpful for my day to day. I enjoy being able to quickly look up recordings, navigate routings of the calls and the ability to reject a call, go on break or work offline. It is a software that is relatively easy to use!

With the 8x8 mobile version I am not able to see the caller ID. Also if you do not have great service or solid WiFi then the calls have terrible quality but is understandable.

Antwort von 8X8

Hi Zach! Thank you so much for reaching out and providing wonderful feedback about our service! Have a nice day.

Luis Eduardo
Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great overall

Kommentare: Good overall, has its flaws, but nothing that affects the performance everyday. Little slow on setting up the SMS.

Accesibility anywhere and compatibility with different devices.

The contracts that don't let you make changes during the period of a year.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Luis, thank you for leaving a review; we appreciate it. It's great to hear you find 8x8 great overall.

Chirag
CITO in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative for Internet telephony

Kommentare: The overall experience was poor. Sales was eager to give us a free proof of concept during the discovery phase. Their billing team eagerly started invoicing us when we were not even their customers. Sales stopped answer our questions. Support wasn't useful in resolving matters. The entire process looked chaotic. 8x8 could have had a great sales cycle and they could have had a great shot it but they blew their chances.

8x8's video conferencing system was really. Their system allowed the organizer of a video conferencing meet to see each participant's talk time, which can allow the organizer or facilitator to prompt for opinion and ask a frequent talker to give others a chance to speak. This was a unique and useful feature.

8x8's didn't have a great faxing solution for our needs. Their fax feature appeared to be bolted on to their unified platform and couldn't handle a large volume of faxes on a daily basis.

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. We'll strive to do better.

Aaron
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Very Happy with Service

Kommentare: Very easy migration and porting of numbers from other previous providers.

Very easy to use, their app is phenomenal. Pricing can't be beat. Easy set up guide to re-provision our existing phones to 8x8.

None that I have found in the six plus months since we've made the switch over to 8x8. Couldn't be happier!

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good VOIP phone service, but support has turned to garbage and apps are laggy

Kommentare: Sadly, after many years of use, I can't recommend it anymore due to the problems described above with support and their poorly-written apps. Their core technology is good though and it would be possible to return to good service and bring in some good talent to fix these issues, but who knows if that will happen. Why don't companies learn how much customers HATE the terrible off-shore support experiences that they have to deal with in so many industries these days?

We use desktop VOIP phones, the mobile app, and the desktop app. They offer a "call park" feature that other system don't, allowing a parked call to be picked up from any other phone in the office, as opposed to other systems where you only put a call on hold and can then only pick up from the same line. The call quality is good, regardless of which access method used.

TERRIBLE support. Years ago, support was US-based, fast answer, easy to understand (native English), and always had the right answer. Reps used and knew the system. In the past years it has all shifted to Singapore where they are hard to understand, hardly understand your question, and don't seem to know the answer to anything without putting you on hold and going somewhere to look it up. Obviously a cheap off-shore call center. I tried their support chat last time and it was worse - on hold forever and huge delay between replies while they obviously worked other chats. The desktop app is pretty poor. They gave it a facelift, but its super slow to open and use - not sure what language they wrote it in. Half the time I use it to try to play back a voicemail, I have to hit the play button multiple times as it's unresponsive. The "new message" indicator never seems to clear. I use their web interface to play back call recordings for training. Most of the time they won't play through their antiquated web interface, giving only a spinning "wait" cursor. Instead, I have to select a batch to download as a ZIP file and play them locally. Even when the web interface does work, there's no area for taking notes or anything to attach to the recording for future reference. A colleague with a Mac can't even use the client anymore because it won't work on newer versions of macOS. Their support was unable to solve. He gave up. I can no longer recommend 8x8.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very glitchy

Kommentare: We use this to replace our physical phone lines, but unfortunately it was a terrible experience company wide. This is constantly crashing and has terrible sound quality. I have never once completed a call without the other end asking me to dial back in from my cell phone instead.

It has a convenient app, which allows you to make global phone calls. It has a text chat and phone services option, allowing you to communicate in different formats.

The sound quality is horrible. I constantly get complaints that there is tons of background noise (while I am in a soundproof booth alone) or that I sound like I am under water/in a tunnel/have a mouth full of marbles which is hardly acceptable in general, never mind in a business setting. the constant crashing and necessary reboots I could look past and chalk it up to my computer, but the sound quality is a company wide issue.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quickly improving to be a solid calling tool

8x8 checks all the basic boxes. It's easy to use for people who don't want to spend a lot of time getting to know the bells and whistles, but powerful enough to meet the needs to super users. Cross-platform functionality is good and the experience between desktop/mobile has recently been brought into alignment with updates 8x8 has made. The company clearly cares about it's customers too as they are happy to come onsite for training and driving user adoption.

While the applications have drastically improved, a few small and large things annoy users. First, some of the interface screens still have not been updated to a high-definition visual, resulting in certain screens (like the login screen) leaving the application feeling out-dated and slightly disjointed. Second, and perhaps the biggest concern, is call quality can sometimes suffer, even with an excellent internet connection. If users experience a call breaking up, they are inclined to default back to personal phone lines and bypass 8x8 to ensure a solid call experience. This quickly erodes confidence that 8x8 can deliver a seamless call. To be fair, the call quality has been improving drastically and this issue plagues the mobile app less and less.

Brett
Brett
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: Now that we've ironed out most of the issues we had initially, I like the product and would recommend that people consider it if they are shopping for alternatives.

I like that I can utilize the IOS application to receive calls business calls to my business number on my personal cell phone. It allows me to leave me desk more frequently.

The set-up process was a disaster for us. I'm sure there is blame on both ends, but it took our company roughly three months to get all of the kinks worked out.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

reliable UCaaS solution

Kommentare: Overall, 8x8 is a good option especially if you are starting out with a few users and a small team. It has gone better as well over the years.

I like how easy it is to use daily... it is very user friendly in most days and it was not hard to integrate with CRMs.

The process of engaging support and how long it takes to get anything resolved. Also, how difficult it is to listen to calls (they have to be live calls before you can barge).

letztes Jahr

Swapnil
Swapnil
Software Architect in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and easy to use VOIP phone system

Kommentare: Modernized our 8-year-old phone systems. Easy to use for the young crowd.

1. Ease of setup of physical phones in the office 2. Cloud management and cloud access with adequate permissions to everyone 3. I love the Fax feature as we have to send out faxes to old-school customers and/or government agencies. This fax feature is similar to uploading documents in an email. 4. I love the voicemail to email feature too. When there are a lot of voicemails, instead of going through multiple messages serially, you can just open email to hear it on your phone or PC. 5. Their call forwarding feature is great too. When you are not on the phone, or when management is at some conference, they get their calls on their cell phones if needed.

1. The phone ethernet line has to go through your PC. So every time you restart your PC/shutdown your PC, the phone restarts. 2. I had initial privacy concerns due to the line going through the PC. We agreed to it due to the reputation of the company.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best!

Kommentare: With 8x8, you can park your car, transfer calls, and have different phones ring based on who is unavailable. These features are fantastic. It would be wonderful to have more alternatives when deciding between a desk phone and a cell phone, such as the ability to silence calls on a cell phone when in the workplace. When making less straightforward requests, it helps to be able to clearly describe what you need and understand how the system operates. On a few occasions, I had to urge that something could be done even though they insisted it couldn't, and then we worked together to find a solution. While I had a positive experience overall, other members of my organization encountered greater support challenges.

8x8 is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses that don't need outbound dialing methods like predictive, progressive, IVR Blast, etc.The greatest platform to use for IB auto-attendant features is 8x8. It's incredibly great and simple to use to construct call flows. The GUI is quite easy to use.

At least I have not seen any flaws yet in the product, but I hope this is not something serious that we look for in the near future.

letztes Jahr

Rod
VP in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service

Kommentare: The product is sound and fair but as stated they have a real problem with support. When things are going well it's great. However, when you have a business phone down, it makes for a nasty experience.

They can correct the issue once you actually get a person to talk to.

Connecting to a Rep was beyond challenging. Virtually impossible to talk with someone. They set it up so they send you a message and when they have time .. we'll call you type of service. Totally worthless customer support if that's what they call it. They can do better but only if they really want to gain more customers.

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing. If you need follow up to a specific case please do not hesitate to send us email on reviews@8x8.com

Tim
Tim
Mental Health - Strategic Relationship Development in USA

The sales team was awesome, the phone service itself is a 7 out of 10, Support 0 of 10. Awful

Kommentare: Lots of time lost, ineffective analysis, a poor decision overall.

It was priced competitively, they allowed us to purchase equipment over a 12 month period. They promised live reporting and analytics.

The reports never matched. Never. The analytics misses days of data, the request for support is nonexistent. They only tell you someone will get back to you in 48-72 hours. That never happens. We have been a client for more than 18 months. Not one item resolved. The use a call center with people reading scripts, and have zero technology ability to resolve or even answer questions. It is costing our company lot of amount to switch to another company, not considering the man hours to switch. We are so disappointed.

Tatyanna
Tatyanna
Office Administrative Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Convenient!

Kommentare: Overall I love 8x8 I truly enjoy the conference calls, the fact I can arrange calls choose the host for other people not only myself! I arrange for my boss to have calls, I receive real time confirmation as to who accepts the invite to join her conference call as well! 8x8 is very convenient, when I hover over an employee's name I am able to tell if they are away, busy , or available. I am also supplied with extension and direct dial. I highly recommend this program, especially for businesses with multiple offices.

I have caller ID on my computer when a call comes through. It offers the option to video chat. I am able to schedule calls for my director. The calls have the option to be recurring! Super Cool features!

I do not like that the software rings my computer and my phone simultaneously. There probably is a feature to disable however. I also do not like that when I forward my calls, I do not have a caller Id to know that I am receiving a forwarded call from the office. However, again this could be user error and or my phone's setting. :)

RN in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy telephone use

Kommentare: The benefits are quite simple. You can have the app downloaded on a device and be mobile while not having to use a cell number. When you want to not take calls (perhaps when business hours are closed), simply log off the app and you have your phone/tablet/laptop/computer back to it's normal self. Easy to use, quite reliable and a must for small businesses.

It is excellent for small businesses who don't want to have a landline physical phone or who like to move around with their laptop and not run to the phone every time it rings.

Not particularly outstanding vs other virtual/telephone applications. Occasionally buggy. Relies solely on internet, so if you do not have a reliable connection, it will not be a good primary phone.

Antwort von 8X8

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

kim
division manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Product for our needs

Kommentare: I would recommend them highly for businesses.

After much research we went with 8x8. Their customer support and ease of use was the deciding factor. After getting everything was imported I had 90 days of unlimited support. They helped me set up the call flows and explained all the terminology that you need to know when going digital.

We wanted to add out on music on hold. as I have different music for different lines, after much searching by both myself ans support it was determined that the system does not allow for this.

Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We use Virtual Office daily with great satisfaction. Another plus is also being able to use a cell phone to receive calls. We are not always at our desk so if we are not, it will ring at our desk and then forward to our cell phone which is a huge plus if we are waiting on a very important call!

I like how easy it is to log onto 8 x 8 website and switch over our company messages under the auto attendant. It is also easy to add and/or subtract people from ring groups. There is also a nice selection of hold music to pick from! I never even thought about the hold music but we do have a lot of customers compliment us on the good hold music.

We are having issues with our main receptionist not receiving incoming calls, the phone will ring once for her and then goes on to the next person in line to receive calls. We are working with customer service to fix this issue but no solution yet.

Scott
Owner Operator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great

I help to set this up for my partners work. I’ve had to help run it from our home to connect to workflows at the office when he is Sada lightin I help to set this up for my partners work. I’ve had to help run it from our home to connect to workflows at the office when he is working from here and was super easy. Extremely reliable we’ve never had down time dropped or missed calls. I actually haven’t had to access customer service at all.

I actually don’t have any cons. And I have nothing to report from their office as a con. I don’t for see any problems at the moment, maybe it’s because that we run a small office of less than 30 people…?