PhoneSites Bewertungen

von LeadTraps

About PhoneSites

PhoneSites is a software that allows you to build mobile-optimized, fast-loading sales funnels right from a mobile device.

Erfahre mehr über PhoneSites

Julie S.
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"I Need More Than 5 Stars to Describe Phonesites! "

Kommentare: Phonesites wears multiple hats on my computer/phone. I make custom landing pages for my own marketing, I use it to collect customer feedback surveys for my clients, and for booking webinars. The possibilities are really endless. Their customer support team is amazing! They really get to know their customers through their Facebook group, which is a big factor in why I like them so much!

Vorteile: It's hard to say what I like best. The site is easy to set up and I love their online Facebook community, filled with other entrepreneurs that work together to help one another. I had tried other funnels and they were just too complicated for me. I would always get "stuck" and cancel my subscription or abandon my funnels during their free trials. Phonesites keeps it simple so you can actually learn the software and how to make the most amazing landing pages in 5 minutes or less (just a little longer, if you're like me and want the design to be perfect).

Nachteile: I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Jim H.
Production Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Review of Software "

Kommentare: I use these landing pages through out all social, business listings, print phone book ads, GEO Fencing, Location marketing, on and on. So far I have not discovered a situation where phonesites is not perfect.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use, the support is phenomenal, I have never been turned away with a new idea. The support is on it right away to help with new projects...

Nachteile: I didn't start using it sooner. I have generated insurance leads for maybe 4 years now and the whole process was a pain in the neck. One software for this, one for that, and on and on. The deal with phonesites is I have never had to go outside phonesites to create a form or connect with my CRM or anything

Calub B.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Great product simple to use"

Kommentare: It's a great tool to have and use to help advertise & generate leads whether you're starting a business from scratch like it helped me do or whether you're a sales professional in today's modern technological world. No other software even comes close to competing.

Vorteile: The simplicity of how easy it is to create your own funnel

Nachteile: No complaints whatsoever so far with this product

Renee S.
Director of Learning and Development
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Phonesites is a great option for quick and agile online sales"

Kommentare: We use PhoneSites with clients when getting them started with a sales funnel and it has enabled us to service more clients, more quickly.

Vorteile: The ease of use of PhoneSites is unmatched. You can put a sales funnel in place, complete with an email campaign, in under an hour. You can also create and use templates to make the process even faster. PLUS, you can create multiple funnels for different needs and campaigns.

Nachteile: I do wish there was more ability to use custom HTML and there is only one opt-in button per funnel. It's simple but can be a bit limiting at times.

von LeadTraps an 5.12.2019

Hey Renee! Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!.

You can use custom HTML & CSS! Have you seen the tutorials in the free Phone Funnels training modules? We also have shared in the group when questions arise on where/how to add coding.

You can add HTML coding in any of the Headline, Subheadline, or Text blocks on the Design tab (ideally within the Text block), and then you can add CSS coding in the Design Tab's Custom Coding section.

Also, you can add in multiple buttons. Use the "Add Block" feature on the Design tab to add additional buttons.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Rad W.
Rad White Media
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Easiest funnels & website software Ive used"

Kommentare: I'd recommend to anyone who finds tech an annoying part of running your own business. These guys have really made it simple and streamlined. You still need to do some training but nowhere near the amount of training I needed to do for other funnel programs.

Vorteile: Simple
Great support
Excellent training to get started fast
Effective
Gets results
Impresses clients!

Nachteile: It's always evolving with new features, so "sometimes" things look a bit different, but I know they are making it better.

Gene H.
Realtor
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2019

"Killer lead generation "

Kommentare: Customer service is top notch and the flexibility of the software makes it value phenomenal.

Vorteile: Flexibility and ease of use. The program can be used to generate anything from webpage to a funnel to a brochure to a sign in page for a realtor event it is a ultimate capture website producing software

Nachteile: Nothing I have found with the program is negative.

Tod H.
Congressman
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

"The best "

Kommentare: As a seven-foot-two Ethiopean woman, my opinion is very important. And it is my opinion that this software is among the very best at what it does. You will not find another software that does what this does as quickly and cheaply. If you do, I will seriously fight you.

Vorteile: It's easy, it loads fast, there's no nonsense with support, 90% of the work is done for you already. You can program followup.

Nachteile: I spent a lot of time wasting money on things that were not this

Dan F.
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Stop looking at other software now!!"

Kommentare: I think that it has allowed me and my team to develop products not only for us but for our clients they can help others get lead generation on their own.

Vorteile: This software is excellent. It’s a boil down version of what you need to get in leads no matter what business you have. I didn’t think they can make web design so simple but this makes your website work for you. This software alone has allowed many people to not only get leads but be creative in their own prospecting process.

Nachteile: It’s customizable to a good point but it’s not fully customizable and I think that’s a good thing because it’s so simple you don’t have to worry about that much code or breaking anything that would cause the page to go down.

Trevor M.
Lic. Real Estate Salesperson
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Simple to use but still has the features that you need"

Vorteile: The software makes it easy to get started with. I was able to generate a buyer lead that converted into a sold client in less time than the trial period. Whether you are a start-up or been in business for years, this is what you have been searching for.

Nachteile: It does everything that I need it to do.

Josiah A.
Owner/Founder
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"The No Brainer of the Landing Page Software World"

Vorteile: Our setup time for a Phonesites page that converts with traffic is 1/3 of the time it is with our competitors. It also converts about 12% better on average. Combine that with the customer support and it just makes too much sense.

Nachteile: Honestly no complaints it does what it advertises very well.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Jj M.
Marketing Manager

"Best ROI Tool We Use "

Kommentare: We use this software for everything from lead capture to lunch menus. The best value and easiest website creation software I’ve ever used. We can literally provide hundreds of dollars in value to our clients with just a 10 minute page creation.

Vorteile: Ease of landing page creation and ability to host as many pages and URLs as we choose. The follow up system is also incredible!

Nachteile: During the initial launch there were things I wanted to be able to change and couldn’t, but there has been several updates which allowed full customization of every step of the software.

Corey M.
Marketing Nerd
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2019

"Elegantly Simple & Powerful"

Vorteile: It is very easy to work within this platform. The speed at which you can create learning pages can greatly help you with your marketing campaigns so that you can test, adjust and test again to find out what combinations work best

Nachteile: I don’t think there is anything I don’t like about the software. Perhaps to make integration into active campaign a little easier might be nice but other than that nothing that I can think of

Daniel M.
Business Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Here's the thing"

Kommentare: Here's the thing, I've tried and tested many softwares in my day. The ultimate productivity killer is spending time on minimum wage tasks such as prospecting. My time is best served helping clients. Phonesites allows me to build out lead capture pages in minutes to attach to my site and promote my services. Take it a step further by automating my follow up as well, now I'm only talking to ready and willing people. Total game changer

Vorteile: Easy to use. Quick turn around. Unlimited pages. Custom DNS. Speed of execution. Training. Support

Nachteile: Umm. It's done everything I needed so there's nothing to say here

Christopher M.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"My personal experience "

Kommentare: Phonesites, was the missing tool to helping me scale my agency and sell more funnels to businesses in absolute need. Funnels, are the engine of our current and future economy. Build your first funnel with phonesites and become addicted like I did.

Vorteile: Functionality, the software support, the community, the money its made me

Nachteile: Needs a few upgrades, such as font choices, an option to create sales pages and upsells and downsales.

Tim W.
Luxury Real Estate Advisor
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Best DIY Lead Gen Software Around"

Kommentare: I’ve generated new listing, open house and buyer funnels and have closed over $1mil in sales.

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of it. You can lay in bed and create a basic funnel in 5 minutes (yes I timed it) or create a more elaborate one in 20 -30 minutes. Tech support is on point as well. For the price it’s a no brainer.

Nachteile: I haven’t gotten there yet. I’ve created over 20 sites and haven’t really run into anything I don’t like. This is my first funnel software also.

Dan W.
Sales
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"You won’t find a more user friendly, to the point, funnel maker"

Kommentare: This software will get purchased by a huge company. No doubt. It’s awesome and easy to use. I’ve made a ton of money with it

Vorteile: Ease of use. Period. It’s badass, will it make Wordpress worthy sites? No. Will it make landing pages that work and easily line up to a sms or email follow up (all internally) yes! Great for all businesses

Nachteile: I really can’t think of any cons. It’s a great software at a great price. It’s got a built in and easy to use autoresponder where you can set up weeks worth of follow up emails

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Jamie H.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Phonesites beat's the competition in every way!"

Kommentare: Creating leads, owning the information vs a third party, and actually gives you the tools to always stay proactive in growing our business.

Vorteile: Phonesites is easy to use, change up on the fly from your phone at a very reasonable cost with a great support team. I personally think Phonesites will far surpass Click Funnels and other industry-leading software, if for no other reason than they always put the customer first.

Nachteile: I can't really think of any con's except that it hasn't reached its full potential which is actually really exciting to see what is coming in the future.

Peter T.
Real Estate Broker
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"The Best Software Changing the Mobile Funnels Game!"

Kommentare: I needed a way to set up appointments for apartment clients. This solved my problem. Also a way for clients to order their gift card. This solved my problem. Very grateful for the early adoption of Phonesites.

Vorteile: Very User Friendly. Learn how easy it is to help others as quick as 5 mins with Phonesites!

Nachteile: None its meets all my expectations and I'm very satisfied.

Marty T.
Vp
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2019

"Intuitive, simple....even a tech idiot like me can make it work in 5 mins!"

Kommentare: 5 out of 5 stars...says everything

Vorteile: If you are looking for a sales funnel software that doesn’t take A PhD in rocket science to use....look no further! 5 minutes and you have a functional sales funnel ready to provide you leads! Highly recommended!

Nachteile: That I didn’t find it sooner...it generates 80-100 leads a month for us.

Niki L.
Realtor
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"Amazing bang for your buck!"

Vorteile: I’ve used a lot of other funnel building software with little success. I love the ease of use and being able to create eye catching funnels so quickly. It has every tool I need and the support is amazing! I’m so glad I found this software.

Nachteile: I don’t have a green sports car like the creator of Phone Sites.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Todd F.
Founder and CEO
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2019

"So easy a caveman could do it...."

Kommentare: In a word; excellent.

Vorteile: Simple, intuitive design, and very customizable. Plus it’s has a built in auto responder with email and text at no additional changer for the software. I’ve literally sat at a pizza shop before and created a funnel to send to a real estate agent who had postcards sitting in a stack at the pizza shop. Plus with a growing library of funnel designs you have lots of choice. Lastly, the support staff is amazing, not only will they help you build your first funnel, but they will help you adjust so you actually get results. Plus support tickets get back to you quickly.

Nachteile: Ummmmm.... it’s be nice if you could make the corners of CTA buttons round off...

Jake W.
Sales Closer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Easiest Way To Look Like A Professional "

Kommentare: I love it!! I’m completely computer illiterate which is a huge no no in this day & age but with the simplicity of PhoneSites I have already built over a 120 lead generating web funnels, as well as recruitment pages, fundraising pages, blog and news pages & many many others!

Vorteile: Everything. Ease of use. Unlimited functionality. Incredible remote functionality (meaning you can build a website from your phone anywhere there’s internet). I also love that you can use it to help people in any industry.

Nachteile: The one & only downside which isn’t even an issue with the value it brings is that it subscription based. If one could simply pay a grand or 2 for a lifetimes use or get a great lifetime lock in that would be awesome. I’ve heard the lifelong Apex members get this & is something I’ll definitely look into. I’m a PhoneSites user for life!!

Chad J.
Marketingt advertising agency owner
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2019

"Easy to use and a great value"

Kommentare: Phonesites is great. It's provided me quite a few new leads and is an integral part of my business. The customer service is top notch and is always willing to help you build out your landing pages. I tell everyone about this product!

Vorteile: It's super easy to use! I can literally set up a funnel on my phone for a client in minutes.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like is the fact that you can't upload pictures in bulk to the gallery.

Josh F.
Sales
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2019

"The best landing page software in the world"

Kommentare: I have an incredible ROI with Phonesites.

Vorteile: It is super easy to use. It's extremely fast and effective.

Nachteile: I didn't find it sooner. There are some features I'd like it to have in the future.

Brandon G.
Owner/CEO
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Best sales software no matter your skill level "

Vorteile: It can be done easily and efficiently from you phone!!!

Nachteile: Theirs nothing bad to say about it. You can be a pro in 5 min!!!