Über Centercode

Die führende Plattform zur Skalierung der Testbemühungen von Kunden und Mitarbeitern von Unternehmen und wachstumsstarken Technologiefirmen.

Erfahre mehr über Centercode

I loved the overall feature set that Centercode came with, even at the lower subscription tiers.

This platform is not particularly a community platform which is a little bit frustrating but also understandable.

Bewertungen zu Centercode

3,4
4,0

Centercode hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Centercode bereits verwendet?

T Ryan
T Ryan
sr research analyst in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Product Review

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Centercode and would recommend them to any customer research group looking to conduct Alpha, Beta, or Field testing.

Centercode is an excellent tool that helps Bluebeam organize test participants and run multiple simultaneous customer validation projects. Being able to use data science to turn the "voice of the customer" into actionable business intelligence has made our products better and helped foster a sense of cooperation and trust between Bluebeam and our Customers.

The administrative interface takes a while to get used to. I was a DBA for several years so the "data model" and filtering make sense to me, but for some of our design and product users the ability to review feedback has been a struggle.

Kathy
Senior UX/UI Designer in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Single Platform to Manage Alpha/Beta Programs

Kommentare: I think the positives definitely outweigh the negatives - so glad to have a single platform where I can manage, collect, and review alpha and beta feedback. Not sure how I lived without it!

Centercode is a fantastic solution for any org wanting to run an efficient alpha or beta program - it allows you to manage the entire end-to-end process in one platform. Onboarding users is a breeze - the platform allows for surfacing of appropriate NDA's, the builds that you want the users to access, and all of the tasks that you want your users to tackle. We leverage the forums to encourage feedback and discussion from our testers, and to promote discussion between testers. Their online guides + educational materials available online a superb and super helpful.

The overhead of setting up a project is not always intuitive - you sometimes end up digging through the various Project Tools to determine where things need to be setup. The way Centercode has determined you should gather feedback is okay 90% of the time - on the odd occasion that you need to run an alpha with a little less overhead for gathering feedback, it can be a little rigid.

Tillmann
User Researcher in Deutschland
Musik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Music technology is a long-term experience

Kommentare: Centercode is an one-stop-solution for private beta testing. There are great things about it and things that could be improved. At any time the Centercode Team will be there for you, to train or explain to you how things work. So overall it's a pretty good experience.

Centercode helps with getting long-term feedback from a dedicated community of (private) beta participants. It's an all encompassing tool supporting our needs for: - hosting and communicating with our UR & QA communities - collecting unsolicited feedback (forums, suggestions) - collecting focused, solicited feedback (surveys, emails)

Workflows are abstract and usually there is one, abstract way to setting something up. The IA is mostly centered around artefacts not workflows, which doesn't help. If you don't use or set up workflows all the time, you need to constantly relearn a lot. This can lead to fewer users (internal users, like designers or developers) engaging with the software. The whole user experience definitely leads to a bias in external user participation, only technically inclined people will participate actively on this platform.

Jocelyn
Sr. Director, Audience Research in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Initial pilot feedback

Kommentare: The Centercode team was great to work with and I believe we have started to create a great foundation for our partnership moving forward. The program we piloted was challenging and we ran into some unforeseen challenges but the team remained positive, creative and committed to getting the best possible results.

Ease of use and ability to quickly communicate to testing community to encourage engagement and gather feedback.

For our purposes, the weekly reports seemed like a little bit of overkill but I can see where the level of detailed information would be valuable in a more 'typical' program. It would be nice if the output could be more tailored based on the program but that may be because we purchased the 'off the shelf' program initially.

Le' Darien
Sr. Customer Experience Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great product with even greater support

Kommentare: When I first began using Centercode, I had not built a relationship with their support and relied solely on the suggested methods of the people in my role before me. At that time, I was not a fan of Centercode and felt the platform was cumbersome; however, once I reached out to Centercode I learned that many of the things I was taught internally were not the right way of doing things and the support TRULY retrained me into how to work with the product. Once I removed my learned bad habits, it changed everything and I am in love with this tool and what it can do. Using this product correctly (which is a loose term, because once you know what it can do, there are so many ways you can use it) has saved me time and my company money and has improved customer engagement in testing.

The greatest feature of the platform is the customization and custom automation. If you put in the work to seek what can be done, you will find plenty of ways to automate or simplify so many things. The support is very helpful in getting you on the right path, as well.

My only real complaint about the platform is the process of implementing complex filters. At the time of this writing, creating a complex filter requires cycling through filtering, implementing the filter, then filtering again, etc. In speaking with Centercode, they are already in works of improving this process to be more streamlined and I am confident that will improve this.

Stephen
User Experience Designer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Centercode review

Kommentare: We have a centralized place for interacting with our customers, the tool helps create a focal point for this interaction. Due to the flexibility of the tool, we can integrate other components we need to complete our workflow like Jira, file attachments, links to surveys, etc. I use some of the advanced features, when I have time to figure them out (i.e. tasks), so that is also great. Also Centercode provides excellent, responsive support to any questions we have.

Great forums, work on many devices (computers, tablets, etc) Love the integration with Jira, helps get items in our backlog Love the ability to host files, attachments Love the 'tasks' feature for users (though I wish it was simpler) also love the reports feature (though I wish it was simpler) I love the ability to get data on our participants

Forum usage, admin, etc. is quite straight forward; however, ease of use for all the extra features is very, very low. Even creating tasks involves many steps that are not always clear. I would like to use CC to generate surveys but again, it is too complex so I use Survey Monkey instead. Also I wish reports were much simpler and faster to generate because the data within them is so valuable.

Julia
Julia
Principal Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Centercode SaaS Platform

Kommentare: Centercode is used for our Enterprise Software betas - I've been very pleased with the ability to provide a 24x7 support platform for our beta testers to find information, access code and request assistance. I'm also able to report on feedback items to ensure timely responses.

The flexibility, data capture and reporting

Would like more included APIs to easily integrate with other systems

Conor
Conor
Beta Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential for any validation professional

Kommentare: Centercode solves the problem of validating features at scale. Without a validation platform, validating a single feature is a full-time job. With Centercode, I can run several projects simultaneously and easily track my team's management of individual projects. Any questions or concerns I have with Centercode are addressed promptly; they're a pleasure to work with.

It's a comprehensive feature validation solution. I can do almost anything within the scope of validation using Centercode and what I can't do is usually easy to work around. It allows me and my team to manage validation projects at scale.

I'd like to see minor bugs and UX issues addressed more frequently than they are. It'd be nice to have more comprehensive documentation as well.

Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good software but coud be great

Kommentare: Good experience but it can be a challenge as a UK user due to the time difference for support. Also the lack of an app, it's really needed now to allow trialists the ability to quickly feedback via their devices. Overall though it does what you need just sometimes takes longer than you'd think it'd take

Has the basic features that allow you to effectively manage a trial

Lack of intuitive features and a more user friendly CX

Rachel
Rachel
Product Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dense tool that requires training to utilize well; good for forums but not great surveys and reports

Kommentare: Overall, I am glad we are using Centercode but I think they have room to improve in making the tool more user friendly.

I like that it keeps our 200+ monthly Beta users organized for us in one place (before, we had to manually track who was in our Beta in Google Sheets. It makes it really easy to communicate with our users all at once and automatically give them ongoing surveys. I also like the forum elements like praise, ideas, and problems where users can add things and upvote others. This helps me with prioritization as a product manager.

The survey report tool is so clunky and takes a long time to create a report with all the right filters etc. I have to re-add all the filters for every single chart or graph in my report, so the whole process just takes forever. It is a dense tool with lots of options and features so if you haven't gone through the training, the UX is not intutive.

Senior Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product with extensive features and incredible customer support!

Kommentare: Centercode is a great product. We were initially in search of a platform that would allow us to distribute BETA product software builds to external program participants. The search lead us to Centercode which provided the basic functionality we needed plus so much more. Fast forward almost seven years later and we are using Centercode to completely manage our Product Validation Program including BETA release distribution, tester management, feedback collection, bug tracking and reporting.

- BETA release management including attachments and download tracking - Feedback forms with customizable fields - Communication options with email templates - User (tester) segregation via groups ("Teams") - Data export options including reports and email ("External Destinations") - Site configuration with custom branding ("Visual Themes") - First class, top-notch, incredible customer support team!

Customer support is typically only available during US West Coast (GMT-7) business hours

James
Technical Marketing Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CenterCode Review

Kommentare: Excellent people to work with. Always prompt, courteous, and professional to deal with.

Excellent collaboration tool with our beta customers. Tool is the back bone at how we interact and collect data from our beta customer testers

The reporting module really needs some help. It is almost unusable as it is impossible to manipulate / customize look and feel of charts and tables into usable / publishable reports. The tool needs the ability to export report data into customized PowerPoint template. Because of the reporting limitations, I typically export the data out into CSV files and then manipulate it in Excel as work around. This creates extra work on my part as I have to hand build weekly beta reports in PowerPoint using the Excel charts and tables. I see this as the biggest limitation with the tool. If Centercode can improve this then the tool would get 5 / 5 stars easily.

Mark
Beta test manager in Niederlande
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Centercode for Beta testing

Kommentare: Centercode is embedded in our organization. It has become the standard for Alpha and Beta testing projects. The efficiency of Centercode is fantastic. Once people experienced it, they recognize the efficiency and great tools and options and love to make use of it.

I’m capable to guide a large tester community (>2500 tester) in multiple test projects.

Setting up new projects from scratch, defining all authorities of testers. That’s a lot of work with many hidden settings-menus.

Patrick
Project Specialist in Kanada
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Centercode

Kommentare: Overall, Centercode has allowed our organization to make informed, data-driven decisions about new product and service offerings.

Centercode has allowed my organization to facilitate multiple field trials at the same time, providing a consistent interface and methodology across each trial and phase. Ability to copy and reuse reporting and other templates greatly decreases the required Admin work.

Centercode can have a steep learning curve at the beginning - multiple methods to perform an action, however usually one proper method that is not always self-evident.

Nisone
Technical Project Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great platform

Very easy to setup centralized project portals to communicate with and gather feedback from users.

Some things were very time consuming. For example, having user automation to score participants is great, but takes up too much time to do for each project. We also couldn't pull data on a user's overall performance, but by each individual project.

Shanee
PM in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good

It organizes issues, feedback, surveys, support, and discussion. The survey creation and reports are good.

Some weird UI to it. For example you go to a section to see your surveys, but have to go to a different section to edit them. There should just be an edit button on the original page. Reports have to be manually generated (the auto-generated one doesn't really work).

Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A software for complex communications

Kommentare: After 3 months you get used to it and all features are really great and helpful.

easy to define criteria and the perfect tool for communication with lots of people/

It is not very straight forward and hard to find out all features. You need to be trained in each single/simple steps. Otherwise, you can not find easily what you need.

Willie
Project Manager, User Testing in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly customizable platform with wonderful support team

Centercode is a robust platform that my team is able to use to run a variety of customer validation projects. The Centercode support team is a highly responsive team of professionals that provide great value as thought partners as you tailor the platform to meet your unique needs.

While Centercode has a ton of features, the user interface isn't always the most intuitive. I often find myself forgetting where to find certain items, as they're not located where I would expect them to be. As a child of the internet age and very tech-savvy individual, I don't usually have this problem with other software.

Mick
Community Manager in Deutschland
Musik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Centercode has been a great help

Kommentare: Beta testing with wide groups of external people

Lots of customization possibilities that are possible

Onboarding new colleagues can be clunky, as some things are not as straight forward as expected

Dennis
Project Manager in USA
Tabak, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lot of features

The amount of features that the platform has

It's not open source. It would be nice if more experience users could program their own features

Drew
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solid features, but clunky user experience

I appreciate that Centercode makes it easy to invite beta participants, manage reports bugs and suggestions and add tasks and reminders for participants.

Many features are difficult to find and use, and don't seem to be intuitively organized. For example, all features relating to sending emails to participants should be in one place.

Meghana
SE in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Centercode Review

This software gives a complete end to end perfection about the product , make life easier

Some of the features like passing dynamic value from customer end wrt any key values, make some more automation like creating the project,survey via api.

RAji
Staff Technical Program Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Centercode Experience

Kommentare: I am happy with the product but the UI and the user friendliness can be improved

Once you know how to create the reports its pretty good.

Creating reports was not easy. you can make the report creation a bit more user friendly Often we experience centercode not available.

Agnes
UX Analyst in Neuseeland
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good potential but steep learning curve.

Kommentare: I didn't use it too much because I just wanted to get started. However, it took me quite a long time to even get started which is why I don't even have a project going. My colleagues who is using it for a while need to jump in and help me. He is across the ocean which doesn't make things easier.

The fact that customers can add likes, ideas and problems while they are using a system. The fact that customers have a personal profile that they can update and use. It is kind of a user database.

I really struggled to get started. I wanted to create a very quick invitation with a video and a link to an interview in the welcome page. I struggled to understand the big page that was meant to help me how to get started and where to find things. I wasn't sure where to find them in the navigation. Even my colleague who is already using it and he is very confident said that its a steep learning curve.

arne boel
Test lead in Dänemark
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Help motivate testers

Kommentare: It's OK - need to get used to it following more projects

I like that you frequent are get notified on mail that something can be done.

Have a bit of troble navigating around and find stuf like what have I reported - but guess this will come by time