Centercode

Product Review

T ryan A.
sr research analyst
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Centercode and would recommend them to any customer research group looking to conduct Alpha, Beta, or Field testing.

Vorteile: Centercode is an excellent tool that helps Bluebeam organize test participants and run multiple simultaneous customer validation projects. Being able to use data science to turn the "voice of the customer" into actionable business intelligence has made our products better and helped foster a sense of cooperation and trust between Bluebeam and our Customers.

Nachteile: The administrative interface takes a while to get used to. I was a DBA for several years so the "data model" and filtering make sense to me, but for some of our design and product users the ability to review feedback has been a struggle.

Centercode increased my value to the organization

Simeon D.
Manager, Program Management
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Centercode has increased the value my department brings to the organization:
-Resolving user experience issues
-Resolving technical issues with planned maintenance updates, reducing customer impact
-Help manage large enterprise testing programs with up to 5K employee testers
-Experiment with new products and services to identify marketing and improvement opportunities
-Employees reported over 1K unique issues over the past 6 Months
-Easy to establish bi-directional communications with testers
-Easy to automate communications and messaging to keep testers engaged and informed

Vorteile: Centercode makes it very easy to establish two-way communication, post notices and follow-ups, with participants. Speed is essential to triage critical impacting issues. Centercode makes it easy to manage the feedback loop and track individual communications in a central repository. The use of automated messaging increases participant engagement. Automate messaging helps to reduce PM communication workload to notify participants/internal members of critical fix/updates on reported issues and to communicate important information.

Nachteile: I dislike lease the user data import form. The more complex our projects become, the greater the need to append different types of data to participant project profile for faster triage. The import process is cumbersome, and does not work well with large amounts of data. It does not provide sufficient error messaging to alert user of specific issues with imported data.

centercode in my work environment

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Ted P.
BOA
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Small learning curve and easy to modify to my specific needs.

Nachteile: in my position Centercode does everything I need it to do so I have no issues to report'

CenterCode Review

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Mario E.
Project Coordinator
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CenterCode support is amazing, keep up the great support.

Vorteile: It's a sandbox design. You could play around all day and design projects completely different from a previous project you just ran. There are an insane amount of features and add-ons that you could include in projects, sometimes a bit overwhelming but if you learn it well enough it could provide very useful to overall business strategy.

Nachteile: It's a sandbox design...While its great to have so many options, would like to see something a bit more "structured" with more ability for consistency. I know the company is working hard on a new build that will help with this so looking forward to working with that and seeing the results.

Centercode user exprience needs improvement. Its very hard to find features/settings in a project

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Rami B.
Software Developer
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Centercode is a very powerful project management tool but is too customizable at some points that it's hard to get the basic stuff done because you have to navigate through many screens to accomplish your goal.

Vorteile: It is very customizable. You can create very custom feedback forms, informational education for users and change the behavior of each project managed in centercode if needed.

Nachteile: User experience needs to be improved. Its very hard to find how to change a setting for a project. I'm unable to find which screen/page contains the settings/customization that I'm looking for. Its easy to get lost while navigating through the various options of a project.
It's also hard to invite someone to a specific project if you have multiple projects in centercode. The invite screen has some options that are not clear and sometimes I wasn't able to invite a coworker to the project.
Developer documentation and experience need to be improved as well. As a developer trying to implement an external feedback form on a mobile app that would submit to a centercode project is quite complicated. For example I wasn't able to turn off email validation (I want users to be able to submit feedback even if they aren't invited to the specific project).

My #1 Software Product

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Chris M.
Customer Engagement Lead
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've used Centercode for over 10 years now for pre-release validation of the majority of our software products; it enables us to quickly identify design/implementation/quality issues & ensure that they are addressed prior to release. We always release with confidence. More importantly it has been a vital mechanism for us to establish some extremely critical business relationships with our customers. Without Centercode our ability to engage with our customers would be severely limited. I consider it to be mission critical for us. Our relationship with Centercode has been mutually beneficial; we enjoy a very close relationship & this results in our enhancement & support requests being resolved in a very timely manner. The whole ethos of this company & their resulting products & services cannot be understated; this starts with the CEO & runs throughout the company. A real pleasure to partner with them.

Vorteile: Centercode is infinitely configurable especially with the most recent integration capabilities. It's always the first software product I go to when challenged with a new way to engage with our customers. Invariably when others can't find the answers/info they need from "their" systems I can use the Centercode capabilities to achieve the desired results.

Nachteile: Quite a steep learning curve for new users.

Best all-in-one solution for Beta but poor UX (especially mobile) and lacks many basic features

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Dean N.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we enjoy CC and the community loves it, but we believe that a better mobile experience along with easier rich text boxes and faster load would increase our volume by at least 20% (just a wild assumption but we hear this feedback a lot from users we meet f2f). I think that it's essential that users get the option to really custom their homepage (like a Wix/Google Site experience) and that the opportunities menus are clearer. After 2 years of using CC I have no idea how to use it properly as everything is slow and complex. It has to be thoroughly looked into from the user perspective. Yes, there are useful help articles, but the UI itself has to be clearer. We spend hours just trying thing out before we really understand what changes we made.

Vorteile: I like the fact that it has everything in one place. You can scroll from a forum to a bug all in one place

Nachteile: The fact that it has very limited design that you cannot customize as much as you need. The mobile UX is just not good enough.

Swiss Army Knife for Customer Validation

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Toni R.
Senior Test Project Coordinator

Kommentare: The Centercode platform allows us to test prereleased builds with enthusiastic users in a very structured way. The people behind Centercode ensure to share their best practices in every possible way which is very helpful to everyone who is new but also for more senior platform users.

Vorteile: The Centercode Platform offers a lot of tools and possibilities to create a comprehensive Customer Validation Test environment. But it's not only the platform but also the Team behind it who is very passioned about their field of work and their help to make sure you have success with the tool.

Nachteile: This platform is not particularly a community platform which is a little bit frustrating but also understandable. If you are looking to setup a community only using Centercode it's going to be a lot more effort when it comes to messaging.
Furthermore the usability especially for onboarding new users and administrators to manage the platform could be improved.

Essential for any validation professional

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Conor M.
Beta Program Manager
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Centercode solves the problem of validating features at scale. Without a validation platform, validating a single feature is a full-time job. With Centercode, I can run several projects simultaneously and easily track my team's management of individual projects. Any questions or concerns I have with Centercode are addressed promptly; they're a pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: It's a comprehensive feature validation solution. I can do almost anything within the scope of validation using Centercode and what I can't do is usually easy to work around. It allows me and my team to manage validation projects at scale.

Nachteile: I'd like to see minor bugs and UX issues addressed more frequently than they are. It'd be nice to have more comprehensive documentation as well.

One-Stop Shop for Customer Validation

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Jenna D.
Senior Program Manager, Customer Validation
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Centercode allows us to not only have a place to "house" and communicate with all of our testers, but a place for these testers to see tasks, submit bugs/suggestions, complete surveys, and contact us. Additionally, the reporting tool is a great way to get info to stakeholders.

Vorteile: - All testers in one place
- Many features (email, surveys, reporting)
- 1-20+ projects
- Customer support

Nachteile: Many features = lots to set up/pay attention to (but a template helps!)

Great product, great people, great company!

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Ryan S.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cetnercode's platform has allowed us to become more efficient and consistent in how we evaluate our products prior to market launch. They have provided top notch support and are always happy to have a conversation or extend their knowledge to their user base on best practices or alternate ways of accomplishing a goal Great product, great people, great company.

Vorteile: The platform offered by Centercode is extremely adaptable to various business needs related to product validation. They take a lot of guess work out of the tests we run by providing general templates and industry knowledge. The platform itself allows for customization and has supported all of our needs over the years Their support team is top notch and the rest of their employees are excellent to interact with. Truly a top notch product and company

Nachteile: It is so powerful that sometimes a user can get lost or not understand the repercussions of an action they take. I suppose this is a good problem but can take a while to on-board a new employee and get them up to speed on the intricacies and capabilities of the platform

Our main working platform, overall quite satisfied

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Holger R.
Specialist Test Project Coordinator

Kommentare: As already mentioned above, the platform delivers us everything, we usually need. And they are going on enhancing it with new features and improvements quite often. Because of the wide selection of features and functionalities, it was not that easy to use at the beginning, but we got a good training then. If there is something wrong (a bug or if I do not understand something), the Centercode team is very quick, professional and nice.

Vorteile: Mighty tool: User management, communication, surveys, feedback management, release distribution, providing activation keys etc. We usually can do everything for our tests in the Centercode platform. The support is very fast and the people working there are professional and nice. Also, customizable. We were able to whitelable it quite good (custom CSS, custom string sets, banners, colors, ...).

Nachteile: Sometimes, we struggle with bugs. But those are mostly fixed very fast and the support provides good workarounds.

Excellent Customer Validation Solution

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Brandon G.
Product Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have seen a huge increase in the amount of customer feedback received during our alpha, beta, and pilot phases. This has led to a large reduction in negative experiences downstream after product launch. We've been able to save money, improve overall NPS scores on particular products, and take our offerings to the next level. This is all because we were able to catch issues earlier on in the development cycle, thanks to Centercode making it easy to interact with our customers.

Vorteile: I loved the overall feature set that Centercode came with, even at the lower subscription tiers. There are countless ways to customize the software, and that lends itself heavily to the overall positive impact that I had using the software. Not only that, the customer service is TOP NOTCH. I have never had a poor interaction with Centercode's support team. They are, hands down, one of the best that I've interacted with. They sincerely care about their customers and their success.

Nachteile: The learning curve can be somewhat high, but I think that's more a result of how one implements the software in their organization, rather than Centercode being hard to learn. That being said, to get the full value of Centercode, it did take me a while to get the hang of it.

Great product with extensive features and incredible customer support!

John B.
Senior Program Manager
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Centercode is a great product. We were initially in search of a platform that would allow us to distribute BETA product software builds to external program participants. The search lead us to Centercode which provided the basic functionality we needed plus so much more. Fast forward almost seven years later and we are using Centercode to completely manage our Product Validation Program including BETA release distribution, tester management, feedback collection, bug tracking and reporting.

Vorteile: - BETA release management including attachments and download tracking
- Feedback forms with customizable fields
- Communication options with email templates
- User (tester) segregation via groups ("Teams")
- Data export options including reports and email ("External Destinations")
- Site configuration with custom branding ("Visual Themes")
- First class, top-notch, incredible customer support team!

Nachteile: Customer support is typically only available during US West Coast (GMT-7) business hours

Great tool for managing your customer validation tests

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Gene P.
Customer Validation Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Support from CC has always been prompt and efficient. If you need additional help such as creating reports that you just don't have time to do, you can purchase service credits to get that work done. Their management is always listening to customers to see how they can improve.

Vorteile: The tool allows you to manage your testers, their tasks and survey results all in one tool. Everything from getting the testers to complete their profile to recruiting them to specific tests if very simple.

Nachteile: Scoring our testers has been a challenge and understanding how much a tester is participating is something that we have had to manage with PowerBi.

Extremely valuable software

Marc B.
Software Project Coordinator / Beta Coordinator
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is very easy for our support team to contact the customers and report back on the issues they reported.

Vorteile: This software is an extremely valuable program for running a Customer Validation Program. It make recruiting easy and provides a great method for users to report any issues they may encounter. It is easy to respond back to them with our findings and solutions. Centercode support is extremely friendly and helpful anytime we have questions for them.

Nachteile: It can be a little cumbersome to setup initially.

Make Field Trials easier by using Centercode

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Miguel O.
QA Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been involved with the field trials (alpha/beta tests) for my company for almost three years now and Centercode has made things really easy. The process to create a project and enroll testers is very streamlined and a smooth experience for testers. Seeing the amount of participation helps us make informed decisions about our upcoming products.

Vorteile: Large pool of testers.
Simple user interface.
Easy to manage to different groups of testers.
Great reporting options.

Nachteile: Unable to merge different Beta projects seamlessly.
Support for only one language per project.

Centercode is invaluable!

Ken N.
Technical Operations Project Engineer
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My favorite part of the tool is the sheer amount of functionality that is available. In my projects, there is a lot of feedback that I need to keep track of. Centercode allows me to keep track of this feedback and also communicate in organized fashion with my users.

Nachteile: There is a large learning curve to this tool so it takes a bit to figure out all of the functionality and how it is useful.

Customer Database Content

Dolores T.
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I like this tool, but like any tool we still feel it needs to modify some of features that we use daily

Vorteile: I like the way I can use filters to pull specific information based on the questionnaire we provide testers

Nachteile: Not all features are intuitive. Meeting with the teams who use this tool daily will bring an improved prospective as to what could be improved.

Centercode leads charge in Customer Validation software

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Jacquelynn M.
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Centercode is a one-stop-shop tool for all things testing. No matter the business needs, I've been able to use this software to collect data and present that data in a meaningful way with their reporting tools.

Vorteile: - Multifunctional
- Participant friendly
- Always improving and adapting

Nachteile: - Tough learning curve (to new admin users)

Centercode Review

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Ashar K.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is pretty good. The reporting feature is great.

Vorteile: The tool is very robust and can do a lot.

Nachteile: Sometimes too complicated and there are serious feature enhancements that need to be added ASAP to improve the UX.

Great platform

Nisone P.
Technical Project Manager
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to setup centralized project portals to communicate with and gather feedback from users.

Nachteile: Some things were very time consuming. For example, having user automation to score participants is great, but takes up too much time to do for each project. We also couldn't pull data on a user's overall performance, but by each individual project.

Comprehensive suite of features covering the entire spectrum of Customer Field Trials

Steve B.
Beta PM Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software provides a robust set of features for Customer Field Trial management and reporting. Customer support is the best in the business- they are always available and know my implementation better than I do!

Nachteile: The are certain features that have enough complexity built in to require a deeper learning curve than what I desire.

Easy to get good customer service

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Melissa G.
Product Analyst
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a great tool for offices to give feedback on BETA quickly

Vorteile: When you have a question the team is always easy to get a hold of and implement changes quickly

Nachteile: Navigating is not intuitive, you have to fumble through and find things and then once you learn it it still can be tricky to navigate

Centercode Review

Tyler A.
Principal Program Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: • Track beta customer enrollment
• Facilitate communication with beta customers
• Systematically collect and respond to beta feedback
• Reporting and visibility of beta feedback
• Deliver customer specific test builds
• Deliver beta documentation and help guides

Vorteile: First, and foremost, the embedded customer service feature is fantastic. I also appreciate the ability to customize welcome message (HTML capable), and email templates.

Nachteile: Often confusing how to customize roles, permissions, or visibility of certain features. This can also be a strength, but it isn't always intuitive how to configure without thorough review of documentation or reaching out to the