Über UENI

UENI ist ein in London ansässiges Technologieunternehmen, das es Unternehmen ermöglicht, online zu gehen und die Tools zu finden, die sie zum Erfolg benötigen. BA verschieben

Erfahre mehr über UENI

Ease of use, set up and look, the initial set up was fast and had me up and running very quickly.

Bewertungen zu UENI

UENI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UENI bereits verwendet?

Natalia D.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

UENI Web Development User

Kommentare: UENI is very professional and answer all of my questions in a timely manner. UENI also has video tutorials which really helped me when creating my online platform. I also love the various package deals that you can subscribe to which makes them very affordable. Lastly, I like how they are compliant with privacy and policy laws.

What I liked most was the option to go Basic which is a free startup for anyone looking to create their very own website.

There are features that could greatly benefit the use of UENI. When I was uploading my products, I really wished there were more features geared towards the quantity in stock. I also would love to see more Themes in the future for how the website looks. I also would like to see more payment and better shipping options.

Sarah W.
Owner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: Easy to use, customer service are really good and always ready to help. They we're fab when I moved addresses and needed to update the map on my website.

Easy to use and edit, lots of different options on what you can use on the site.

The prices have increased quite a lot compared to what they we're

John F.
Pres in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Blah

Kommentare: Terrible

I haven’t noticed any good from this company. Very disappointed and would not recommend

I paid for best and got worst. Very difficult to deal with and correspondence was terry

letzten Monat

Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, though we're sorry to learn that your experience hasn't been the best. Can we address and hopefully resolve your concerns? If you can please help us at help@ueni.com and briefly mention this review, then we'll be able to easily identify you and go from there. Hope to hear from you soon! Kind regards, UENI

Michael M.
Entertainer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love my Website!! UENI is is the best!!

Kommentare: Awesome!! I was with GoDaddy previously.
It was costly and their customer service was terrible.

Ease of use. I have very little experience with website building and UENi made it easy.

Would love a template set for entertainment or entertainers.

Asha S.
Christian Minister in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Great Websites and Great Customer service

Kommentare: Excellent efficient affordable

Its very simple easy to use and affordable the customer service is excellent and fast online chat and emails.

It's very attractive and looks quality. Can edit update easily.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Christian, Thanks for leaving your comments; they are very important to us. We are so delighted that you are happy with your website. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Remember you can contact us anytime and we'll be glad to help you. We'll forward your kind words to our team of CS agents! Regards, UENI

Tiffany I.
CEO/ OWNER in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great website developer small businesses can afford

Kommentare: I found Ueni on Facebook and decided to let them help build my websites. At first, I was skeptical but I wanted something that would represent me as an independent Travel specialist. Ueni helped me develop my website, gave me ideas, and totally build my confidence.
I know have another website with ueni as well, and my daughter has decided to let Ueni help her with her sites instead of GO daddy..we were not satisfied with their services because they don't offer the same support as Ueni with their customers. Every little thing is charge for this charge for that, and almost $230/a month for a one page website and extra to add more pages.. UENI ROCKS ALL WEBSITE BUILDERS TO ME!

How it allows me to change my websites constantly, with editing, adding, to my liking and what will work for my business.

Nothing...all the software is wonderful to use. No complaints at all.

Charm J.
CEO/Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Beginner Friendly still needs a little work to be the best

Kommentare: UENI is a great company. I could have started with any company but I chose UENI because I say the potential in what it could push not only my business but itself to.

It’s really easy to navigate through, I do feel they can add more customization to the site and more templates to help create mor exclusivity

That the templates they they give us are in short basic and don’t have much depth to them, I’d love to continue using this site but other sites have pay in 4, you can customize your site based on what you sale, the templates are way better and the screen is almost 3-D. They’re a great company just need to go out the box a little more I don’t mind paying extra if it will give me those features.

Nicola S.
Tutor in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Excellent service

Kommentare: Overall I love using UENI

Easy to use. Helpful tips setting up. Regular updates.

I don’t find there’s anything I dislike about the use of the website.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Nicola! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to assist you! All the best! UENI

Norman C.
Norman C.
GM in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

UENI robs you

Kommentare: It was up and down. They don't always respond. They said they were going to upgrade the website, and asked if I would like that, I said yes, they didn't respond , didn't update my site.

They set it up fast and designs they offered. Which became blurry at times had to ask them to fix it then they told me to take a picture of they couldn't see it.

The functionalities were not always working. They will charge you anyway they can. I set up the account with my personal credit card, then changed it to the company credit card. When I quit they kept charging my personal account. Then after I emailed them to close the account they still kept charging my account. USER BEWARE.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Norman, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very sorry to learn that your experience hasn't been an ideal one though we still hope to address your concerns and resolve any lingering issues. Please, if you can email us at help@ueni.com and quickly reference this Capterra review so we can easily identify you. From there, let's work to get your issues sorted and needs met. We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, UENI

Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Quality Website for Reasonable Price

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I hate working on websites and always staying busy with actual with, UENI made it easy and reasonably priced to have a nice basic website that's easily editable and functional.

So far UENI has been great. The delivery call went great and all the staff I've dealt with so far have been fantastic.

Sultan A.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and cost effective website builder that changed our business performance

Kommentare: I am reaching a wider network on clients with UENI and this has transformed our organisation's performance and reach. Clients also find it easy to contact us and communicate effectively.

The ease of use and instant updates through the website portal is fantastic. The website has a great set of tools that helps communicate better with clients.

I don't like the extra steps the website insists on me using. For example if a clients submits a booking request, I cannot see this booking request unless I log in to the portal. Initially when I started using UENI this was not the case and the booking information and contact details used to be included in the email alerts. This would help me communicate with clients instantly and confirm the booking with relative ease. But now I have to spend a few moments to log in before seeing any details which is frustrating.

Dakota A.
Bau, Selbstständig

The absolute best review I have ever wrote

Kommentare: I love UENI! I love the work that you guys do. You have given me such an opportunity. Just by doing what you guys do every day. I'm so grateful. There just isn't the words to put together to truly express my appreciation.

I thoroughly love everything about UENI!! The only thing that I can even think to say for positive advice to advance by is. Most definitely keep up the amazing work! I am positively enthralled with the work that you guys have done. You guys deserve the absolute utmost respect for the work you are doing. Even if all I can do for you here is to give you my personal thanks. I just hope you guys know how much I appreciate all of you there at UENI. Thank you! So much!

The only thing I am not fond of is. The fact that I haven't been able to finish completing the website and doing the changes I still need to make. Even after all of this time, there is still quite a bit I need to get done. So that the website is ready to be put into use for my company and my customers.

Magdalena L.
Design, Selbstständig

Happy customer

I am happy with this software as I didn't have any issues over the last couple of years of using it. The templates are brilliant and I got lots of leads through UENI.

It would be great if I would be able to receive messages alerts on my phone once I get enquiry on my email. I missed few enquirys in the past because I wasn't getting any emails and text messages. I am recently receiving emails so this helps.

Tracy E.
Sole Trader in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Very helpful. I communicate via zoom and meet , so I have real time support and updates. I have had guidance and support throughout my 3 years of having a UENI website. Easy chat if I get stuck or something isn’t working . For example the day PayPal crashed. Quick feedback and correspondence

I like the ease of adding photos and text. Easy follow boxes

I do t like the way I have to upload videos to you tube then add the link back to the website.

Andrew J.
Roofing contractor in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value, good service

Kommentare: For me as a contractor my overall experience with UENI is good I am very satisfied and pleased to say I would definitely recommend to a friend, family or anyone who would be looking to use something similar. For the value on price you get a lot, you can do a lot with it and It’s very overall easy to use for everyone. As for customer service I have never had a issue with Anything so never needed to speak with them But for a example They are always offering new deals and updates All the time which is good in a sense but it’s 5 stars from me.

I like the fact you can Pop on and Add your own edits at any point including uploading photos to a portfolio etc Wether your at work or at home it’s very easy accessible from a mobile or Other device.

Being totally honest there wasn’t much I don’t like about it I’m sure others have different opinions but I feel like For the value of Money it is definitely better than Some or most Other services provided.

Sharawn L.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very hard to understand

Kommentare: I don’t like that they don’t do video set up and watch and communicate and ask if you like it or not they don’t really do nothing major is still the same basic website they built for the intro price I don’t see no difference and it’s not appealing at all and the pictures are not in the proper places and they don’t ask you questions as they built they just build it in display don’t even care if you’re embarrassed of it or not And I feel they should be more hands-on with the customer

The price was fine but like they say you get what you pay for

Rasima Z.
Hairdresser/barber in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very happy client!

Kommentare: They are trying to help me with my issue with Tag Google Manager Account. I am waiting for the outcome of this issue.

I love this "My Story" feature. That's what my clients are interested in it too. It's very easy to use.

Everything is great. I am just waiting for my issue with Tag Google Manager Account to be sorted out if is that possible of course.

Poppy S.
Reiki Master in UK
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Poppy Sofos

Kommentare: Excellent customer support, helpful friendly personnel, most accommodating & understanding brilliant innovation and fantastic overall customer journey

It’s easy and effective to use, it’s reliable, you have options to upgrade at any time and Ueni are always adding new business solutions to inspire and grow your business

Sometimes it glitches, and it can be tricky on safari It actually works better with google

Joshua S.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Greatness

Kommentare: I haven't had any business problems.

The most impactful feature of this online platform is your customer support and their ability to get you launched.

What I least liked about this platform was connecting everything together.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Joshua, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so happy that you're part of UENI. We'll forward your message to our team of CS agents who constantly work to deliver the best service for all our customers. We're very grateful for customers like you. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime via email or Live Chat. We're always here for you. Kind regards, UENI

Pamela D.
business owner in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

A Great Investment!

Kommentare: I have been affiliated with Ueni going on 2 years. I need to better familiarize myself with all features and functions of the product to gain more knowledge and experience.

The features and demos provided to use the webpage.

It is difficult to crop images to post for a visual aid to show the product.

Jason H.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UENI all the way for 2 years almost. Brilliant

Kommentare: Great overall service

Easy to use and updated upon request. Page by page is very simply and without problems.

Nothing wrong with the software, it runs seamlessly and I’ve not come across any problems

Toni R.
Party supplier in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Ueni review

Kommentare: As good as UENI is not many people are visiting my Website and most of my clients come through my facebook portal.

The amount of photos I can add, even with product hire

The fact you need to use another app to upload video's and no calendar so people can see availability

Patrick S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

UENI IS great for free!!

Kommentare: UENI is amazing for the price. They created a site for me that was almost completely perfect for what my buisess needs

I started with UENI with skepticism, not sure if they could create a stunning website for my business. I was very wrong. UENI is a fantastic tool for those of us that are just starting out with a business. They have an option for a monthly purchase, but I use their free version which gives me most of what I need. I can take appointments right there from the site

The one thing I wish the free version had is video. I can put picture on the site, butmy business is video creation and editing, and I cannot display examples on the site unless I opt in to the upgraded version

James P.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best website ever

Kommentare: Great

It help people find me and is very easy to use

Nothing I love the software it is the best

Mario F.
Owner in Mexiko
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value, worth every penny

Kommentare: Not bad at all

Not too complicated to use. Refreshing as it may

Not enough editing options for themes. Ok