Über UENI

UENI ist ein in London ansässiges Technologieunternehmen, das es Unternehmen ermöglicht, online zu gehen und die Tools zu finden, die sie zum Erfolg benötigen. BA verschieben

Erfahre mehr über UENI

Product was easy to use and allowed me to integrate with current programs.

I missed few enquirys in the past because I wasn't getting any emails and text messages.

Bewertungen zu UENI

UENI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 171 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UENI bereits verwendet?

Forschung, Selbstständig

The BEST thing a new business can do!!!!! Unless as expert, don't try to do it yourself, Go to UENI!

Kommentare: Amazing and I would say stepped my business u a giant notch

Fat, trealmined, truly kind and helpful staff, issues resolved ASAP, beautiful design that looks and feel professional to legitimize your presence, yet feels like you. PLUS plan is great, comes with features to help get you started, click-through modules to help you get things on your site correctly, SEO, and coaching calls. Oh, and I hate writing copy, so I sounded like a crazy person. They translated "cazy person" into language that is intuitive and mskes sense.

It sometimes can be a little picky, and there aren't a lot of things I can do from my end to change graohics, However they have request forms so you can ask to have them changed.

vor 8 Monaten

Your positive words have truly blown us away, and we appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! We're grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! We're always happy to help you! Kind regards, UENI

Patrick
Automation Expert in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Perfect Platform for those Starting Out

Kommentare: Ueni allowed me to quickly create and launch a website for a new consulting business I am trying to get off the ground. While it is still to be determined if my business will be a success, a well designed and functioning website is a necessity. Ueni allowed me to achieve this at a relatively low cost as opposed to other competitors where I would either need to pay a lot more or do a significant amount of the work myself.

-Quick turnaround on website that was well organized and easy to modify-Relatively easy to add, change and remove items that I did not want in my final product-SUPER FAST support and very quick resolutions-Numerous integrations that can enhance the overall professional feel of your site

-Certain back-end changes required to be made by support staff (not sure if this will be lost after trial period of my basic plan, but its not that big of a deal if so)-Some features that I think would be nice to have are missing (such as comments for blog content), but this isnt a major issue - will subsidize with social media content for now.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Patrick, Thank you for your feedback. Providing a breezy experience is our ultimate goal, and we're delighted to know we've achieved that for you! If you ever need assistance in the future or have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your business every step of the way and can't wait to see your business grow online. Kind regards, UENI team

Tom
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UENI Rocks

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The Lifetime hosting option for us is unbeatable.

No complaints about UENI and we have multiple websites on the platform.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Tom, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you're satisfied with UENI and trust us with multiple website presences. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support! Kind regards, UENI team

Derrick
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Very disappointed

Kommentare: I hate this experience and im very displeased with their service and it seems they dont care

Nothing at all the pricecis nice but not if your not getting what you expected

My website is nothing like i expected to be and it seems they dont want to correct it

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Derrick! We're very sorry to read this review as customer success is of utmost importance to us, and we aim to put our teams at your disposal to help you! We couldn't locate your account with this review's information, please send us a message to help@ueni.com or via Live Chat so we can locate your account and properly assist you! All the best, The UENI team.

Fran
Classic auto Specialist in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Cardinal Classics NE-AR

Kommentare: I am very pleased to have a presence online without killing my ability to afford it..

The ease of getting started without any prior knowledge

That i cannot post more photos of each item and cannot put video without a youtube channel

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Fran, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with our company so far. We'll take into consideration the video upload option! Whenever you need assistance with the site, feel free to reach us at help@ueni.com. Best, UENI

Natalia
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

UENI Web Development User

Kommentare: UENI is very professional and answer all of my questions in a timely manner. UENI also has video tutorials which really helped me when creating my online platform. I also love the various package deals that you can subscribe to which makes them very affordable. Lastly, I like how they are compliant with privacy and policy laws.

What I liked most was the option to go Basic which is a free startup for anyone looking to create their very own website.

There are features that could greatly benefit the use of UENI. When I was uploading my products, I really wished there were more features geared towards the quantity in stock. I also would love to see more Themes in the future for how the website looks. I also would like to see more payment and better shipping options.

Elya
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Website Builder and Services

Kommentare: Fabulous. My overall experience was fabulous.

I am very impressed with UENI. They built my website in one week. It was very professional and better than I could have expected. I cost was very reasonable and I could not ask for a better Website Builder. This Team is outstanding.

Sometimes I like speaking directly to someone when asking for help. UENI made this very easy for me by quickly communicating through emails and Chat.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Elya, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that your website-building experience with UENI has exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your kind comments about our team's assistance. If you ever need help, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and make your experience even better! Kind regards, UENI team

Sarah
Owner in UK

Great product

Kommentare: Easy to use, customer service are really good and always ready to help. They we're fab when I moved addresses and needed to update the map on my website.

Easy to use and edit, lots of different options on what you can use on the site.

The prices have increased quite a lot compared to what they we're

Norman
Norman
GM in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

UENI robs you

Kommentare: It was up and down. They don't always respond. They said they were going to upgrade the website, and asked if I would like that, I said yes, they didn't respond , didn't update my site.

They set it up fast and designs they offered. Which became blurry at times had to ask them to fix it then they told me to take a picture of they couldn't see it.

The functionalities were not always working. They will charge you anyway they can. I set up the account with my personal credit card, then changed it to the company credit card. When I quit they kept charging my personal account. Then after I emailed them to close the account they still kept charging my account. USER BEWARE.

Antwort von UENI

Hi Norman, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very sorry to learn that your experience hasn't been an ideal one though we still hope to address your concerns and resolve any lingering issues. Please, if you can email us at help@ueni.com and quickly reference this Capterra review so we can easily identify you. From there, let's work to get your issues sorted and needs met. We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, UENI

Justin
Owner and Course manager in UK

Excellent service

Kommentare: From the very start UENI have been helpful with every query I’ve had. Nothing is too much trouble, speedy response to messages and emails.

Friendly, professional service. Response to queries is timely and top quality

Nothing at present. If I was to try really hard to find something I would say a bit too hard on the upgrade sell

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Justin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. All the best, The UENI team.

Tiffany
Curriculum/Program Designer in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Who knew!??

Kommentare: I don't have to pay for expensive, unsecured hosting anymore. I don't have to worry about an SSL certificate, privacy policy updates and template subscriptions. I've saved thousands of dollars and many hours of going back and forth with a contractor to make necessary plugin updates and changes.

The year is 2023, and trying new things, and companies, is oft a 50/50 chance, not with UENI, though. They have been 100 from start to end. The set up was easy, the initial delivery was white-gloved, and the handoff was smooth. Now we have a functional website that can handle our rapidly changing external communications and sales.

I wish there were more educational/child care based templates and would love more background coloring options. Also, the upgrade packages do not meet my needs. Wish there was a customizable option.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Tiffany! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and providing feedback. We appreciate you being part of UENI. In case you need help with your website, please, don't hesitate to reach out! All the best, The UENI team.

Asha
Christian Minister in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Great Websites and Great Customer service

Kommentare: Excellent efficient affordable

Its very simple easy to use and affordable the customer service is excellent and fast online chat and emails.

It's very attractive and looks quality. Can edit update easily.

Antwort von UENI

Hi Christian, Thanks for leaving your comments; they are very important to us. We are so delighted that you are happy with your website. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Remember you can contact us anytime and we'll be glad to help you. We'll forward your kind words to our team of CS agents! Regards, UENI

Charm
CEO/Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Beginner Friendly still needs a little work to be the best

Kommentare: UENI is a great company. I could have started with any company but I chose UENI because I say the potential in what it could push not only my business but itself to.

It’s really easy to navigate through, I do feel they can add more customization to the site and more templates to help create mor exclusivity

That the templates they they give us are in short basic and don’t have much depth to them, I’d love to continue using this site but other sites have pay in 4, you can customize your site based on what you sale, the templates are way better and the screen is almost 3-D. They’re a great company just need to go out the box a little more I don’t mind paying extra if it will give me those features.

Tracy
Sole Trader in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Very helpful. I communicate via zoom and meet , so I have real time support and updates. I have had guidance and support throughout my 3 years of having a UENI website. Easy chat if I get stuck or something isn’t working . For example the day PayPal crashed. Quick feedback and correspondence

I like the ease of adding photos and text. Easy follow boxes

I do t like the way I have to upload videos to you tube then add the link back to the website.

Carolyn
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Website

Kommentare: This has been the best experience I've had getting my website up and running. I've tried many companies and nothing has compared to UENI

I love their customer service. I've been helped every time I ask for assistance. They'll do it for me or I can do it myself. They give me articles after walking me through the process. I love how quickly my website was up and running, how accurately they understood my needs and desires and just did a fabulous job!!

That customer service isn't 24/7 so when sending an message it usually takes 24-48 hours.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We appreciate your business and are available to help if you need anything! Kind regards, UENI

Keith
Executive Producer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well Done!

Kommentare: On behalf of my organization, we are totally pleased with the partnership we have enjoyed with UENI since we started some months ago. Our congrats to the Customer Service Team and the Technical Team for addressing each of our inquiries. Well done.

The UENI Customer Service is second-to-none. Every time I have had a question or concern, they are quick to address and respond. As a start-up organization it was important that we have a website design that we could adapt as our needs change.

I would like to see more inclusion of video playback, especially upon initial visit to my website - but I understand that may change soon.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Keith, We appreciate your kind words about our customer service! We're thrilled to be part of your startup journey. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, we're here for you. Kind regards, UENI team

Rasima
Hairdresser/barber in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very happy client!

Kommentare: They are trying to help me with my issue with Tag Google Manager Account. I am waiting for the outcome of this issue.

I love this "My Story" feature. That's what my clients are interested in it too. It's very easy to use.

Everything is great. I am just waiting for my issue with Tag Google Manager Account to be sorted out if is that possible of course.

Joshua
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greatness

Kommentare: I haven't had any business problems.

The most impactful feature of this online platform is your customer support and their ability to get you launched.

What I least liked about this platform was connecting everything together.

Antwort von UENI

Hi Joshua, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so happy that you're part of UENI. We'll forward your message to our team of CS agents who constantly work to deliver the best service for all our customers. We're very grateful for customers like you. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime via email or Live Chat. We're always here for you. Kind regards, UENI

Pamela
business owner in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

A Great Investment!

Kommentare: I have been affiliated with Ueni going on 2 years. I need to better familiarize myself with all features and functions of the product to gain more knowledge and experience.

The features and demos provided to use the webpage.

It is difficult to crop images to post for a visual aid to show the product.

Heather
owner in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They do what they say - and well

Kommentare: The major problem was how best to present ourselves. I just threw information at them, honestly, and they sorted it out.

The way they guide you through the process. Also how they made a great site knowing hardly anything about us.

nothing so far, it's all exceeded expectations.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We appreciate you being part of UENI and hope you stick with us for years to come! If you need help with your website, please, don't hesitate to reach out, we are here to help. Kind regards, UENI

Veronica
owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: I am having editing issues which are promised to be fixed. So I am waiting for the process to take place and my site to be like I desire it to be.

[sensitive content hidden] helped me in editing my website. She explained she did not have all the editing files available however, she would do what she could to make the needed changes. [sensitive content hidden] worked with me and provided exceptional customer service.

I didn't like that I sent in the editing information several times and the edits were not made correctly. I have to wait 72 hours for changes to show which delays my website launch by three days.

James
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best website ever

Kommentare: Great

It help people find me and is very easy to use

Nothing I love the software it is the best

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Choose UENI

Kommentare: They did exactly what I asked - and executed it well.

Excellent personal support and once my needs were clarified, the execution I wanted was excellent.

It took a little while to explain the custom work I wanted done.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi John, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help. Kind regards, UENI

Trenna
Human Rights & Educational Advocacy Consultant in USA

Great Website & Excellent Customer Service

Website was designed as requested and only required minor tweaks. Options to grow as my business grows are available. It is a user friendly platform. Customer Service Rep, [sensitive content hidden] , was so great! She was patient and helped answer or fix every question I had.

Formatting is a bit restrictive and all tabs are not visible on the desktop or mobile devices.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Trenna, Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We're here for you anytime. Kind regards, UENI

Connie
Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ueni rocks!

Kommentare: See Pros above

The ease of educational information, knowledgeable staff that truly is available to help and offer assistance (not hard upselling)

n/a .

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Connie, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help. Kind regards, UENI