Upgrade your Social Media Game!!!

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Joe M.
Activities Assistant
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used this software on and off for about a year doing social media posts for myself personally, and some of the businesses in which I manage their social media accounts. I usually have a goal or reason for the post so I find a template that matches somewhat, change some things around and usually have a good post in less than 10 minutes, which created from scratch might have taken 20-30 minutes.

Vorteile: Create beautifully posts for social media, easy to use templates, a great list of stock footage and pictures.

Nachteile: All the things I don't like are the limits of most mobile editors. There is just a limit on things you can edit and there isn't enough gray area. For example, I may want a specific text to animate a specific way and I "might" be able to get close, but at some point, you have to just let it be.

von Over an 15.8.2019

Hi Joe,

Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, and for your incredible support throughout the years!

It's feedback like yours that makes our day and keeps us focused on what matters: creating a product that makes designing engaging content easier & faster than ever before!

Plus, some good news that will hopefully ease some of your mobile frustrations, we'll be bringing Over to the web soon! Watch this space!

Thanks again for your review and please feel free to reach us at hello@overhq.com, we'd love to chat!

Happy creating,

Photo Editor and Cool Designs

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Production Coordinator
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over has great templates and it allows you to easily design and upload, thus saving you time.

Vorteile: Over allows you to edit and design using your smartphone.

Nachteile: Depending on the size of your phone, it can be tricky to use/design if you have a small screen. The paid feature unlocks more templates and features.

von Over an 25.6.2019

Hi there, thanks for the great rating - we really appreciate your honest feedback.

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our templates & designing in Over

However, we're sorry to hear that you don't find the app as easy to use as it could be. We understand it may be a bit trickier when using a smaller screen. A tip here is to use the tools in the tool-belt at the bottom of screen for resizing etc as it is easier than pinching with your fingers to increase/decrease the size.

We're also really excited to let you know that we're working on Over for Desktop which would be the perfect solution - keep your eyes peeled for this!

Thanks for your support!

Stacey & the Over team
hello@overhq.com

Over this app lol just kidding

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Elyse B.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I've used this app for picture editing. It was one of the top rated apps (at the time, I'm not sure how it ranks anymore). I would definitely recommend it, however I do use other apps before I jump to this. I just found that a few other apps satisfy me more before thinking about using this one.

Nachteile: Nothing that really comes to mind right away.

von Over an 20.8.2019

Hi Elyse!

Awesome, thanks SO much for leaving us the great review and for your amazing support!

We're thrilled that Over has been helping you edit your beautiful pictures and that you'd happily recommend us to others!

We'd love to chat some more about how we can help you make Over the only design app you'll ever need. Please feel free to email us at hello@overhq.com so we can help streamline your design process and save you some valuable time, thanks!

Ella and the Over team

Over is pretty great

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Laci M.
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to create professional looking typography for the business. I love being able to diversify how our IG and FB look in order to create a stronger presence and this really helps us do it.

Nachteile: I think having a few more free options would be better, it is limited but still does a really good job. Being able to import my own pictures would be amazing too!

von Over an 11.6.2019

Hi Laci,

Ella from Over here! Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, we really appreciate it!

And an extra big thanks for your support for the last year! We're thrilled to hear that Over has been so crucial in making your social media posts, and that it's been helping you with your business! Feedback like this really makes our day.

We'd love to know about the kind of free content you'd like to have more access to. Please feel free to send us an email to hello@overhq.com with any suggestions and we'll pass it straight along to the relevant teams, thanks!

We'd also LOVE to see your social media accounts, and to offer support in any way possible - please feel free to send us the links if you'd like.

Thanks again for your positive feedback, and we hope you have a wonderfully creative rest of your week!

Over is great!

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Courtney G.
Cosmetician
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love using Over for all my typography needs! I make a lot of text pictures for my business' Instagram & Facebook page and over has given me the power to do so. Everything looks super professional, and the app itself is easy to use.

Nachteile: No cons! Does everything I need it to do.

von Over an 25.7.2019

Hi Courtney,

Thanks SO much for taking the time to share your positive review of Over on Caterra, we really appreciate it!

We're thrilled to hear that Over has been your go-to design tool for your business for more than 2 years now! And that it's helped you create impactful designs for your social media pages.

We'd love to help you get even more value for your money! Please email us at hello@overhq.com so we can chat some more & share some extra tips and tricks with you, thanks!

Happy designing and bye for now,
Ella and the Over team

Over Review

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Marcela T.
Blogger
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love to use this software at my blogger! They have several types of templates and it helps me a lot! I love the milestone templates

Nachteile: They justa have few free templates and I can’t pay now! But I know that’s right!

von Over an 18.7.2019

WOW Marcela, thanks so much for the wonderful rating and review here - it's our first on Capterra and what an awesome way to start!

I'm glad you've taken advantage of our free trial and are enjoying using the templates for your blog.

I'll be sure to share your feedback about including more free templates with the rest of the team to consider. In the meantime, why not practice making your own - it's really fun!

If you need any guidance or have some suggestions, feel free to reach out to us on hello@overhq.com for iOS or helloandroid@overhq.com for Android - the team loves to help.

Stacey & the Over team

Tons of Amazing Filters

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Graphic Designer
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I loved the shapes feature ... the ability to crop photos to any common shape such as hexagon or triangle.

Nachteile: It was a pretty expensive app, compared to some others and some of the freebies.

von Over an 18.7.2019

Hi there!

Wow, thanks so much for the great review and incredible support throughout the years! It really means the world to us!

We're thrilled that you've been finding value in the Over app for so long, and that our Shapes feature is a winner for you! (we love it too)

Please feel free to reach out to us at hello@overhq.com at anytime! Our wonderful Customer Success agents would love to know more about what you're using the app for, and to help you get even more value from it!

Thanks again,