Über Over

A mobile design app aimed at helping businesses create impactful content that will make brands and designs stand out.

Erfahre mehr über Over

Martin M.
Chief Content Officer
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Graphics Powerhouse in a Mobile Package "

Kommentare: Over enables me to create strong, communicative visuals with consistent formats and branding. The projects function makes it easy to be consistent and keep up with a lot of graphics. The team tool makes it easy to collaborate when needed.

Vorteile: Over makes combining graphic elements into compelling visual compositions quick and easy. The ability to save projects and share content makes the app the best mobile tool for long-term content creation.

Nachteile: It’s not the apps fault, but the flexibility and power makes it easy to creat compositions that are huge, resulting in soMe files that are difficult to manage. Paying attention to dimensions and the number of layers solves the issue.

von Over an 15.1.2020

WOW! We are blown away by this review, thanks so much Martin. We're thrilled to hear that Over is helping you create content We hear you about the large sizing and are looking at ways to make this easier - keep updating to check for improvements Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Chloe N.
Retail Key Holder
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Understanding Over"

Kommentare: I believe that with some more time I may be able to sort out the app as a whole, but I will strive to make sure that I’m able to show others how to use this. I hope that maybe the producers of the app can work to make this a bit more user friendly. I am trying to build up the Instagram of a little local website, and with Over, I’ve been enjoying what all I can do.

Vorteile: The pros I have with this app are as follows:
1.) Beauty of the app
The eye appealing beauty of this app is one that can not be touched. The marketing team should be proud of their work. The colors are fun to follow and even if you don’t enjoy reading articles, they make it colorful and fun for your eyes to follow.
2.)Amount of help the app offers with marketing
As one who is just trying to push a little website to become greater, some of the articles that they offer are really helpful. The logos are fun along with the templates they offer to help you along your journey.

Nachteile: The struggles I have with this app are as follows:
1.) Understanding
To navigate this app is not something that is very easy. There is a lot to do within the app but not a lot of guidance on how to process it all. They have many stories in trying to help with ideas and marketing, but I wish they could find a way to make this a LITTLE more user friendly.
2.) Money-Pro version
I enjoy the small features but I wish that more was available for free! The amount that they want you to pay for these pro qualities, is a bit much. Rather difficult to enjoy the entirety of the app without having to pay a good amount monthly. Why isn’t there a pay one time option?

von Over an 15.1.2020

We appreciate the feedback Nodine. We're glad you are enjoying our articles & are visually inspired. We're sorry to hear you're finding it a bit difficult to navigate - this is something the team is working on. We recommend you keep updating to benefit from our improvements here .

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Sean C.
Realtor
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"Really Good for image/branding of Pics for Insta"

Kommentare: I’ve had really good feedback on the images that I produced using Over in both my Instagram and FaceBook profiles.

Vorteile: It was so easy to set up and use. The basic app also has enough features to get you started and going for a long time. Advanced users may want some paid features but not necessary.

Nachteile: Some of the fonts are hard to read when placed on pictures.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Dawn S.
Box Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Very hard to navigate"

Vorteile: At first, I thought that this would be an easy program to use. But I had trouble from the beginning.

Nachteile: I had a very hard time getting a design to turn out the way that I needed it to. The functionality of the app was difficult for me to use in order to get the design I was looking for.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Samantha R.
Life Coach
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Amazing Graphics Creator App"

Kommentare: I love Over! It’s been really great, easy to work with, easy to share and even has its own scheduling feature.

Vorteile: I’ve been using over for over a year now and I love it! Great to do graphics on the go, on your phone. I love the splash feature where I can use free royalty pics.

Nachteile: One of the cons for me, is that I can only use with WiFi and not with my personably data. So when I don’t have wifi or not connected to it I can’t use it.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Joe M.
Activities Assistant
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2019

"Upgrade your Social Media Game!!!"

Kommentare: I have used this software on and off for about a year doing social media posts for myself personally, and some of the businesses in which I manage their social media accounts. I usually have a goal or reason for the post so I find a template that matches somewhat, change some things around and usually have a good post in less than 10 minutes, which created from scratch might have taken 20-30 minutes.

Vorteile: Create beautifully posts for social media, easy to use templates, a great list of stock footage and pictures.

Nachteile: All the things I don't like are the limits of most mobile editors. There is just a limit on things you can edit and there isn't enough gray area. For example, I may want a specific text to animate a specific way and I "might" be able to get close, but at some point, you have to just let it be.

von Over an 15.8.2019

Hi Joe,

Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, and for your incredible support throughout the years!

It's feedback like yours that makes our day and keeps us focused on what matters: creating a product that makes designing engaging content easier & faster than ever before!

Plus, some good news that will hopefully ease some of your mobile frustrations, we'll be bringing Over to the web soon! Watch this space!

Thanks again for your review and please feel free to reach us at hello@overhq.com, we'd love to chat!

Happy creating,

• Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Elyse B.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"Over this app lol just kidding"

Vorteile: I've used this app for picture editing. It was one of the top rated apps (at the time, I'm not sure how it ranks anymore). I would definitely recommend it, however I do use other apps before I jump to this. I just found that a few other apps satisfy me more before thinking about using this one.

Nachteile: Nothing that really comes to mind right away.

von Over an 20.8.2019

Hi Elyse!

Awesome, thanks SO much for leaving us the great review and for your amazing support!

We're thrilled that Over has been helping you edit your beautiful pictures and that you'd happily recommend us to others!

We'd love to chat some more about how we can help you make Over the only design app you'll ever need. Please feel free to email us at hello@overhq.com so we can help streamline your design process and save you some valuable time, thanks!

Ella and the Over team

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Christina D.
Content Manager
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"GREAT for mobile design"

Kommentare: I've used Over for Facebook posts, Instagram posts and YouTube thumbnails. I think it's one of the best programs out there for this when you dont have experience with heavier editing programs

Vorteile: This software is a lot like Canva, but it's a MUCH better option for editing on your mobile phone

Nachteile: It's not expensive, but there are other free options that attempt to do the same thing. Over does it better, but the subscription fee is my least favorite.

von Over an 15.1.2020

Thanks Christina, we appreciate that you took the time to write this feedback. Glad you're enjoying the convenience of using Over on mobile

Regarding our subscription, we recommend you keep a lookout for upcoming promotions 2020 is going to be a BIG year for us!

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Cassie V.
Editor
Animation, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2019

"Great for Editing"

Kommentare: Overall I've had a great experience with this program.

Vorteile: It's so great for Editing. There's a lot of options for making designs and I can upload them almost anywhere easily.

Nachteile: Some things are difficult to find when I really need them, but I've been taking the time to learn the program better.

von Over an 15.1.2020

Thanks for the great feedback Cassie - we really value your input here.
We're glad to hear you're enjoying the ease of using Over. The team is researching better ways to connect users, to what you're looking for. Good to hear you've been exploring though . Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

• Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Laci M.
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2019

"Over is pretty great"

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to create professional looking typography for the business. I love being able to diversify how our IG and FB look in order to create a stronger presence and this really helps us do it.

Nachteile: I think having a few more free options would be better, it is limited but still does a really good job. Being able to import my own pictures would be amazing too!

von Over an 11.6.2019

Hi Laci,

Ella from Over here! Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, we really appreciate it!

And an extra big thanks for your support for the last year! We're thrilled to hear that Over has been so crucial in making your social media posts, and that it's been helping you with your business! Feedback like this really makes our day.

We'd love to know about the kind of free content you'd like to have more access to. Please feel free to send us an email to hello@overhq.com with any suggestions and we'll pass it straight along to the relevant teams, thanks!

We'd also LOVE to see your social media accounts, and to offer support in any way possible - please feel free to send us the links if you'd like.

Thanks again for your positive feedback, and we hope you have a wonderfully creative rest of your week!

• Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Production Coordinator
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"Photo Editor and Cool Designs"

Kommentare: Over has great templates and it allows you to easily design and upload, thus saving you time.

Vorteile: Over allows you to edit and design using your smartphone.

Nachteile: Depending on the size of your phone, it can be tricky to use/design if you have a small screen. The paid feature unlocks more templates and features.

von Over an 25.6.2019

Hi there, thanks for the great rating - we really appreciate your honest feedback.

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our templates & designing in Over

However, we're sorry to hear that you don't find the app as easy to use as it could be. We understand it may be a bit trickier when using a smaller screen. A tip here is to use the tools in the tool-belt at the bottom of screen for resizing etc as it is easier than pinching with your fingers to increase/decrease the size.

We're also really excited to let you know that we're working on Over for Desktop which would be the perfect solution - keep your eyes peeled for this!

Thanks for your support!

hello@overhq.com

• Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Courtney G.
Cosmetician
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Over is great!"

Vorteile: I love using Over for all my typography needs! I make a lot of text pictures for my business' Instagram & Facebook page and over has given me the power to do so. Everything looks super professional, and the app itself is easy to use.

Nachteile: No cons! Does everything I need it to do.

von Over an 25.7.2019

Hi Courtney,

Thanks SO much for taking the time to share your positive review of Over on Caterra, we really appreciate it!

We're thrilled to hear that Over has been your go-to design tool for your business for more than 2 years now! And that it's helped you create impactful designs for your social media pages.

We'd love to help you get even more value for your money! Please email us at hello@overhq.com so we can chat some more & share some extra tips and tricks with you, thanks!

Happy designing and bye for now,
Ella and the Over team

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Amanda S.
Ceo
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2020

"Definitely a must"

Kommentare: Great editing software for any levels of experience

Vorteile: I love all of the options and convenience. I’m a stay at home mom and it takes forever to edit videos while trying to keep an eye on a 2 year old

Nachteile: No cons really. I really love this video making software. It has a lot of options to choose from and that’s always a plus

• Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Andrew H.
Technical Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"A Great Creative Design Suite Bundled into an App"

Kommentare: I was one of the early adopters of the Over app. If I recall, back in the day it was maybe the only app or one of a few apps that allowed you to put text over your photos on your phone. It was awesome then and remains to be awesome!

Vorteile: Over is easy to use and their library of designs is sure to spark all sorts of creativity for your social media designs.

Nachteile: I’m there isn’t much I dislike. Perhaps there could be a better offering of free designs. Their new business model Of paid subscriptions is fairly priced but I consider it a little on the high side.

von Over an 15.1.2020

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Andrew, we're grateful that you've stuck with us from the beginning Regarding the price, keep a lookout for our exciting promotions . Bye for now, Stacey & the Over team

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Marcela T.
Blogger
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2019

"Over Review"

Vorteile: I love to use this software at my blogger! They have several types of templates and it helps me a lot! I love the milestone templates

Nachteile: They justa have few free templates and I can’t pay now! But I know that’s right!

von Over an 18.7.2019

WOW Marcela, thanks so much for the wonderful rating and review here - it's our first on Capterra and what an awesome way to start!

I'm glad you've taken advantage of our free trial and are enjoying using the templates for your blog.

I'll be sure to share your feedback about including more free templates with the rest of the team to consider. In the meantime, why not practice making your own - it's really fun!

If you need any guidance or have some suggestions, feel free to reach out to us on hello@overhq.com for iOS or helloandroid@overhq.com for Android - the team loves to help.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Graphic Designer
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"Tons of Amazing Filters"

Vorteile: I loved the shapes feature ... the ability to crop photos to any common shape such as hexagon or triangle.

Nachteile: It was a pretty expensive app, compared to some others and some of the freebies.

von Over an 18.7.2019

Hi there!

Wow, thanks so much for the great review and incredible support throughout the years! It really means the world to us!

We're thrilled that you've been finding value in the Over app for so long, and that our Shapes feature is a winner for you! (we love it too)

Please feel free to reach out to us at hello@overhq.com at anytime! Our wonderful Customer Success agents would love to know more about what you're using the app for, and to help you get even more value from it!

Thanks again,

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Erica D.
Special Projects' Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Effortless!"

Kommentare: Overall, this app is GREAT and really helps me facilitate graphic design while on the go.

Vorteile: This app is AMAZING! I use it for all of our social media needs for our organization. Knowing that I have the ability to create designs on the go on my phone in the palm of my hand makes my life so much easier!

Nachteile: This app is wonderful, especially for busy professionals who need to engage in work on their phone. I don't have anything bad to say about the app.

von Over an 15.1.2020

Brilliant feedback here Erica, thanks so much for your positive words, it's great to hear! We love that you're finding Over so convenient .

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Christi W.
Property Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Great Free App for Advertising "

Kommentare: Great app, has greatly improved the quality of ads to increase our customer base.

Vorteile: This software allows you to create posts and ads for Facebook, Google My Business, Yelp & Bing. Create professional looking ads to bring customers to your business. There are a lot of free options with this software.

Nachteile: It was a little confusing at first to learn but with the help of the tutorials, it gets easier and quicker.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020